โœ“the three words โ€ข kim seungm...

By minthannie

"why do you care about someone who doesn't even care about you?" - in which jeongin asked a girl to help brin... More

๐ŸŒน
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
โ€ข t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
โ€ข t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
โ€ข t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
โ€ข t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
โ€ข f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y t w o
f i f t y t h r e e
f i f t y f o u r
e p i l o g u e
explanation
new seungmin storyyy

b o n u s

6.5K 247 381
By minthannie

because i feel like writing

long chapter ahead 👀

-

It's the mid semester break.

Hyemi was patiently waiting for her boyfriend while eyeing both of them with narrow eyes.

PaTiEnTlY.

"Uh, your number? So that we can discuss about it later on?"

Seungmin heaved a small sigh before giving the girl his number. When he want to walk away, she stopped him again, "And uhm, are you free this weekend? I'd like to hang out-"

"You know I have a girlfriend." he cut her off. The girl immediately shut her mouth. "Contact me when it's only about this project." he monotonously said and went to Hyemi who quickly looked away. The guy smiled as he took her hand in his.

"I didn't hear anything." she said, giving an innocent look. She wasn't lying. Their voice were slow and she did not have any reason to eavesdrop their conversation. Seungmin just chuckled as he dragged her away from the place. Hyemi looked at her back. The girl earlier was stomping her feet and sent and glare towards her. "Is she disturbing you?"

He hummed, "But let's not talk about it. Are you free tomorrow?"

"I don't think so. I need to finish the assignment as soon as possible."

"But it's one week break?"

"Just want to finish it early." she grinned, missing the sad look on Seungmin's face. "Why? Do you have plans for tomorrow?"

"Kinda. But we'll just do it the next day after you finished them." he kicked the pebbles while swinging their hands together. "When will your father arrived?"

They both stopped at the dormitory's compound where students were waiting for their buses and parents to pick up. Lucky for them they only have backpack and a duffle bag, unlike the other students who bring luggage and were fighting for places to keep their bags at the side of the road.

"In ten minutes. And dinner tonight." she playfully rolled her eyes which made him laugh. "Are you staying for the night?"

"Maybe not." she pouted a bit. "You'll do your assignment anyway I won't be getting any attention from you."

"Fine." she huffed.

<><><>

"So frustrating," she harshly put the plate in the sink. "Grown adults really don't know how to wash their dishes yet still asking us to wash by ourselves."

Hyemi groaned. The only thing in her mind was to complete the assignment and probably get some sleep. Her head was spinning like crazy since this morning and now her mother asked her to make lunch.

Don't they know I have works too?!

After a few minutes she finished and prepared to make the meal. Only herself know how much she cursed on that day.

"Sorry," she returned to the online meeting. "Did I miss anything?"

"No," Nayoung replied. "But get some rest. You can continue it tonight or tomorrow. Don't push yourself too much."

"Do we have to create new solutions and the tools? I'll do that part."

Siyeon sighed, "Hyemi."

"I'm fine. Just another two solutions right?" there was a silence before both of them agreed with her decision. With that they continue to do their project.

Until an hour later her brother came. "Noona-"

"Not now, Hyunjae."

The boy pouted and left the room. She ignored the small ruckus downstairs until she heard her mother calling her name. "Jung Hyemi!"

"This is so fucking annoying." she went downstairs and could see her brothers were already sitting at the dining table. "Yes?"

"Eat, the food will get cold."

"I'll just heat it up later. I have some assignment to finish." with that she returned to her room and shut the door rather loudly.

"Please, please and please don't disturb me again." she silently prayed. Nayoung and Siyeon didn't say anything when the girl forgot to turn off her mic. They know how she is when she's mad.

A few minutes passed by. Nayoung could hear her hoarse voice as they were discussing and immediately asked her to stop talking. "Let's stop this. You're sick."

"I still can-"

A knock was heard on the door.

"Please stop disturbing me!"

Both Nayoung and Siyeon flinched when she yelled. Hyemi quickly turned off the mic and groaned loudly. "This is so annoying- ugh!"

A few drops of tears fell as she bang her head on the table. "Why can't everyone mind their own business? Why are they so annoying?"

The door slowly creaked open but she ignored it. At this point she didn't care if it was her father or mother because she'd enough.

Seungmin panicked when hearing the girl's sobs. He pulled her chair closer as he sat on her bed. "Pup what's wrong? Are you hurt? Is everything okay?"

His voice was soft and soothing, definitely could make her feel better. Hyemi sniffed and got on top of him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Sorry."

"Hm? What for?" he smiled at her, caressing her hair. He missed the feeling of holding her close. Ever since they got into college they rarely do PDA other than holding hands and hugging. If it's a hug it would only last for at least five seconds, not more than that.

"For shouting at you. I had no idea it was you." the girl's eyes were puffy, as if she had been crying for a long time. "I'm just.. stressed." she hid her face at the crook of his neck. Seungmin could feel her breath hitting his skin. He frowned before putting a hand on her forehead.

"You're burning."

The girl just hummed weakly and tighten the hug.

"Hyemi, wait a minute. Get up." he tried to push her off but failed when she whined. "I need to get the medicines for you."

"I'm just finee"

"Or I'll carry you downstairs and let your family see you being a koala."

"Meanie," she got off him and return to her laptop. Seungmin went to the kitchen for the medicines and returned a minute later. Seeing the girl still doing her assignment, he turned on the microphone and spoke through it.

"Hey, it's Seungmin."

"Yah-"

"Oh hi Seungs." Siyeon answered.

"Can Hyemi get some rest? She's actually sick and-"

"Please do. She's so stubborn oh my god." Nayoung cut her off.

Seungmin left the meeting after thanking them and saved all the notes Hyemi typed before. Hyemi just sat there, couldn't do anything since Seungmin was actually being serious. He turned off the laptop and made her to eat a bit of the lunch before the medicine.

"Sleep. You'll get better, okay?" he patted her head and put the blanket on. "I'm gonna treat you like a baby today."

"It's just a small fever. I still can finish them."

"Don't sacrifice your health just because of the assignment, pup. You looked so stressed earlier. I don't want anyone else to get scolded by you." he joked and pressed his lips on her forehead lightly. "Just sleep. I'll be here all the time."

The girl only nodded while covering half of her face using the blanket. She watched as Seungmin sat beside the bed, scrolling down his phone. A small smile appeared on her face. He never failed to make her heart flutter even with the smallest thing. He cared for her too much and she loved it. Whenever other girls try to hit on him he'd just ignore them and not even give them a glance.

She's glad that he put his trust on her. Literally Kim Seungmin is the boyfriend that everyone needs.

Seungmin looked up from his phone and Hyemi quickly closed her eyes, hoping he didn't see it but failed. "You were staring?"

"Was sleeping." her voice was muffled.

Seungmin giggled before joining her on the bed, getting into the blanket. "I might get sick too but you have to sleep." he hugged her close to his chest. Hyemi smiled at the warm feeling of her boyfriend. She hugged him back and closed her eyes.

"Why are you here?"

"Hm? Can't I see my girlfriend?"

"Not that. But I thought yesterday you said you know you won't be getting any attention if you're here?"

He softly smiled even when she didn't see it. "It's my birthday. How can I celebrate it without you?"

She gasped loudly and tried to pull away but he locked their legs together, preventing her to go anywhere. "Wait what the f-"

"Sleep."

"Minnie!" she whined and hit his chest but he didn't budge. "Yah! How did I forget- wait, just let me go for a moment." she struggled and managed to push him off after a few attempts. "Today is 22nd?"

The guy nodded with a pout. She felt extremely bad for him. She was supposed to give him some surprise but all she did was forget about it and assignment. "Minnie I'm so sorry I didn't realise the date and-"

"It's okay, you don't have to apologise," he cutely smiled before snuggling with her again. "What important now is you're here with me."

"You're not mad?" she asked and he noticed the trembling voice. Quickly, he wiped her tears away.

"Why should I? It's not your fault, pup. I don't mind at all."

"But your gift-"

She stopped talking when she felt a pair of plump lips pressing on hers. She closed her eyes and immediately responded to the kiss, ignoring the fact that she actually had to sleep at the moment. Seungmin smirked through the kiss and laid her on her back, hovering her without breaking it. He threw the blanket away before holding her waist gently and slid his tongue inside her mouth.

This was something that she never expected but craved for it. Seungmin had always been soft every time they kissed but this was an exception. He moved his lips to her chin and down to her neck.

"What's my gift?" he asked, half whispered as he was panting a bit.

Not gonna lie, she felt shivers running down her spine. He's always been cute and manly, but this was hot.

"Not telling you now."

The guy cocked and eyebrow and kissed her neck, "Then.." he looked into her eyes. "Can I mark you as my first gift?"

A smile crept up her face, "The door."

"It's locked. Don't worry just a few marks," he snickered. "Can I? But you have to be quiet."

"Wow cocky, as if you will-" she was cut off when feeling he pressed his lips against her neck once again. He litters soft kisses, teasing her while searching for the sweet spot. Hyemi immediately cupped her mouth using her hand. Her family was in the house, they'd be doomed if they are caught and die in embarrassment. "Min, not the neck," she whispered. "They will see it."

Her boyfriend just hummed and went to her collarbone. He slightly pulled down her collar shirt to get a better access and grazed his teeth lightly when he heard her letting out a breathy whimper. With a smirk, he started off with a soft suck not wanting to hurt her in any way. His one hand was holding her free hand trying to comfort her in case if she becomes nervous. Eventually it did make her calm a bit just in time when he was done with the first one.

"You want to continue what you said earlier?" he asked with a teasing tone.

She smacked his chest, face turned slight red. Seungmin just giggled before proceeding on doing the next one. Tilting his head, he found another hidden spot on her skin. He noticed her breath was getting a bit heavier and that made him feel concerned. "Pup, if you don't want it then I can-"

"It's okay, I'm just overreacting." she replied with a low voice, too embarrassed to face him. Seungmin ran his hand through her hair, smiling fondly.

"Just one more." he said and she nodded. With that he continued kissing the new spot and marked her there. The only difference with the first one was it was darker. Hyemi kept her mouth shut when she felt Seungmin traced his finger and the slightly bruised spot. It tickled her. "This, is a masterpiece. Should I make it darker?" he asked with a grin, receiving a playful eye roll from her.

"Never thought you'd actually do this."

"Come on baby I know you want this after seeing Nayoung with her boyfriend at the hallway," remarked and she laughed. "Now that I've done this-"

"Let's sleep." she quickly said and reached for the blanket. He laughed again before kissing her. He let his lips lingered on her for a few seconds which she responded to immediately. Even after a few months of dating they'd still feel butterflies in their stomach and sparkles around them. The overwhelmed feeling will never fade when they are together. Seungmin was grateful for still having her at the moment, Hyemi was glad for him accepting her.

They complete each other.

Pulling away, Seungmin nuzzled their nose together. "I love you," he pecked her lips. "So much."

"I love me too." she giggled.

"That's good to hear," he laid beside her and covered themselves with the blanket. "Oh shoot, you have a fever."

"Yet you asked to mark me." she pouted while facing him.

"Sorryyyy I got carried away. Now let's sleep. If your fever is gone and I don't catch your cold tomorrow we'll go on a date."

"What about the present?"

"That can wait, pup. Sleep."

She loved it every time when Seungmin engulfed her in a hug. "Minnie, happy birthday."

He smiled, "Thank you but-"

"I love you too."

His smile widened but disappeared after a second. However she could still see him trying to hide it. "Sleep."

"Mmhm, goodnight."

"It's evening-"

"Okay love, goodnight." she ignored him and scented in his cologne. Within seconds she fell asleep.

Seungmin clicked his tongue playfully, "This dork."

🌹

the second part is literally me every time i have online classes ugh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.1K 34
โ no one calls me cute, okay sweetie โž โ sorry, I'm just an honest guy, and you're adorable โž Yang Jeongin X Reader Started: 23rd July 2020 Ended: 16...
48.5K 2.3K 10
"jisung said my kisses heal everything." -in which jisung craves for hyunjin's kisses. started: 17 october 2021 finished: 25 october 2021 #6 in hyuns...
645K 11.1K 101
Bulletpoint style scenarios with Straykids! Any ideas? Please let me know what you'd like to read :) You make Straykids stay ........... 10/06/2021...
191K 11K 49
"no one knows we are fake dating so it should be easy to break up, right?" -but oh boy, he loved you ever since before you guys date how is it gonna...