Nightfall (Wyatt Lykense...

By tlmc94

Hi, my name is Freya Claw. You probably know by now the story of Addison and Zed, and what happened when a... More

Character Description
Goodbye to you
This is to weird
Welcome to Zombieland
Something Missing
Reveal
Him
Dress to Impress
Alec?
Its Time
Rewrite The Stars
Intoxicating Love
Dear Wyatt
Making A Stand
Letters
Is That You?
Are You Ready To Lead
Thank you

First day

1.9K 42 16
By tlmc94

Big day today! First day at a brand new school, I have to say. I'm very, very nervous. Excited but nervous.

So your probably wondering what happened last night after I showed Addison my hair. Well.. after she stared at me for 5 minutes, eyes wide, not really sure what to say. She broke out in a big smile and internally screamed! She couldn't believe she finally found someone with hair like hers, granted her hairs not quiet as white as mine is but still.

"I can't wait for everyone to see you hair"

"Addison, No one is going to see apart from you. This is a chance for me to start life a fresh, fitting in. I'm glad that your comfortable with your hair now, but I just don't want to go through it all again, please keep this between me and you. I'm trusting you" I plead with her.

"Ok, Freya. I have your back, but just so you know. Your beautiful and should never hide you really are. It's your heart that counts"

That was the last thing we said before she went off to her room.

So getting ready for my first day at Seabrook high, Addison said today wasn't going to be like a normal school day, as she is making me come along to her cheer practice and try out for the squad, back in England I was into gymnastics so she said I should fit in ok. Not that I want to but the fact she's willing to keep a secret for me, I should probably do something for her in return. There's also something to do with running of the school president? I have no idea what that is, so classes are going to be abit different today but I can deal with that. I'm not one for school anyways.

So far so good for my first day, Iv met the guys officially now, although I had already met Bree, Bonzo who I love and adore, the other day in the forbidden forest. I did notice that they are really into each other just don't seem to have the balls to tell each other.
I've also met Bucky and the Acey's officially, who are on the cheer squad. I'm not a fan I must say! But there we go! Bucky was very thrilled when Addison told him I was willing to come on the squad and I'm a gymnast but I told him I'm going to sit a few sessions out to watch and learn before I start and that Addison is going to teach me some of the routines at home.

"Vote for me for school president and you can do whatever you want" Bucky winked at me, urgh! This boy annoys the life out of me.

"You know Frey" Bucky said, I hate it when people call me Frey! Only Alec calls me that. Thinking of Alec, he still haven't bothered to talk to me or answer my calls and texts.

"If you didn't look so much like Addison, you would be actually quiet attractive" he stated again with a wink.
Urgh no please god! Bucky is ok is small doses, but he loves himself way to much and I don't particularly want my cousins, cousin fancying on me.

"Thanks Bucky, but I have a boyfriend"

"Anyways sweet lips, il chat to you later. Got my speech to prepare"
with that he left along with the Acey's clicking and following behind him.
Watching the way those 3 swan around after him like a flock of sheep, I'm so glad that my spirit animal is a wolf, i make up my own rules and will never follow the crowd!
It was nearly time to head to the hall where everyone was going to find out who was being nominated for President when Zed came over to me.

"Hey Freya, hows it going? enjoying your first day?"

"Hey Zed, yeah im ok, its going good. Me and Addison are going over cheer routines tonight and then i will probably, well maybe get involved with the practice tomorrow"

"You should, your be great!" Zed said giving me a side hug. As i hugged him back i heard a sound coming from the vent next to my locker, it sounded like a growl?

"Zed did you hear that?" I asked him

"Hear what?" Zed said looking and me all confused.

"Hey Guys" called out Addison walking down the hall with Eliza.

Addison, Eliza and Zed all started talking to eachother but i just couldnt help but stare at the vent.  I was sure i heard a growl, i really am going mad in this town.

"I really thought we would all be at the Prawn together, i thought Seabrook was making a change" Addison said, snapping me out of my daydream.

"Believe me il find a way to get us to all go to the Prawn, your be up for a night of dancing won't you Freya?" Zed said playfully nudging me.

"Honestly, i have no intentions of going to the Prawn anyways, it's not like i would have anyone to go with. You all have eachother, my boyfriend is in England and he's not talking to me anyways" as the words slipped my mouth, i internally slapped myself, to much information Freya!

"Well me and you can go to the prawn sista! i dont have a date either" said Eliza, i smiled at her with such gratitude and thankfully no one questioned my boyfriend drama. Certainly don't want to be talking to anyone about the right now.

"We could just skip the Prawn all together" Addison said and i nodded in agreement.

"I am not letting you both miss the Prawn" Zed said, after that Zed and Addison got into some cute little lovers argument but i zoned back out. Once again looking at the vent.

"Hey Addison, Freya it's time to officially nominate me as the President" Bucky said. I'm surprised he can even fit through the double doors of the hall with his head being that big!

"OK, are there anymore nominees for the President, just remember being apart of the student council means we get to hang" Principle Lee announced.

"Anyone, Anybody wanna hang? We could even come up with our own complicated high five, that would be fun" She started clapping her hands together. This was to painful to watch, poor woman!

Suddenly a big banner rolled down above Principle Lee with Bucky's face on it. Eye roll. Bucky came in flipping about and landed right next to me giving me a uncomfortable wink.      
        "Great news! we have a brilliant and Cheer-tastic candidate running for President this year! Me" Bucky stated with his famous Jazz Hands!

All of a sudden Zed stumbled down the bleachers and fell straight on to the stage. Me Addison and Bree all just looked at eachother. What is he doing?

He come walking forward and pushed  Bucky out the way shouting "ZOMBIE STRONG" oh jesus. hes not going to be running for president too?

"Hello everyone, my name is Zed and i'm running for President" he announced and we all cheered him on.

"Zed cant steal my spotlight, what about the Anti-Monster law? Bucky asked.

"I may be new here and not know to much about all of this but surely anyone can run for President Bucky" I stated, earning a few glares from him and the Aceys and agreement from Addison. HA!

"Freya has a point Mr Buckey" Principle Lee was also in agreement.

"As the first Zombie President, i will allow zombies to go to the Prawn. I will take Addison as my date and we will get our picture on the Prawn Wall of Fame, maybe they will even name the school after me one day" Zed is definitely letting his imagination run will now.
"But if you do vote for me, i will bring prosperity and AWESOMENESS" He yelled. Me and Addison looked at eachother, eye rolled and started cheering.

"As your president, i will make Seabrook a place for Zombies and - "

"WEREWOLVES" Bree interupted Zed. I looked at her and she pointed at the glass doors behind us.

"Um no"Zed continued " why do want ---- WEREWOLVED" Zed yelled, that moment a full pack of werewolves come bursting through the door and headed straight in the direction to where Me and Addison was standing.

"There she is" Shouted the girl with the big curly hair, she had a white stripe right down the side of her hair. Just like my mum use to have. Zed started yelling at the football team who surronded me and Addison.

"Where is the moonstone white hair?" She cant be talking to me, no one apart from Addison knows i have white hair. Me and Addison look at each other.

"I think you have the wrong person" Addison said, voice full of fear.

"Our razor sharp claws will gutter and splatter their blood" said one of the werewolves that had one black bun and one white bun at the front of her head. She made me chuckled. Just as i started laughing i caught the attention of the boy that stood in the front next to what i can only imagine to be the leader. His face was so familiar, i feel like iv seen him before. I would definitely remember his face though. We looked into each other eyes for what felt like forever and i smiled. He smiled back, winked and put his head down. Cute!

"Wolves on my command" said the leader

"Willa! we cant go to war with the whole town, we'll never find the moonstone if they are on high alert. The boy whispered to Willa, i'm not sure how i managed to hear it like he had whispered it into my own ear.

"Wolves stand down. Sorry, we werewolves so admire your town and we just came here to umm join your school" Willa the leader said in defeat.

"What the cant join our school!" Bucky protested.

"Technically, the forbidden forest in is the school's district" the coach said with a matter of fact.

"SO, welcome to Seabrook" Me and Addison both said in unison earning glares from Bucky and Zed and smiles from the wolves.

Once everything in the hall settled down we was all sent to our next classes. Addison had cheer practise with Bree and Bonzo, i decided to skip today. Eliza had computer club and Zed and Bucky had to go and have a meeting with Principle Lee about the School presidency so i was alone for the next hour. Great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 433 19
I made this when I was 13. So read at your own risk. You have lived in Seabrook ever since you were born and only ever had 1 friend...addison. she h...
14.8K 129 32
When Zed and Addison are dealing with Werewolves joining Seabrook, A certain wolf has a thing with one of the most mysterious normal human.. or is sh...
40.6K 916 19
Willa x OC Starts in ZOMBIES 2. The werewolves come to Seabrook in search of the moonstone to save their pack. What happens when Willa finds somethin...