𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓 . 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘩...

FUSHIM- tarafından

─── STARDUST ( GENSHIN ONESHOTS ) ↳ head-cannons, fluffs, angsts and ... Daha Fazla

STARDUST ; REQUESTS
forbidden love ; xingyun pt. 1
babysit ; scaramouche
don't leave ; xiao
rainy love ; diluc
xiao as your boyfriend
when you're hungry at 3am
WHEN XIAO COMES HOME (if he ever does..)
hmm? ; hu tao
1k reads!!
JWHDJWD HE COWLNAJSJW
forbidden love ; xingyun pt.2
family time ; childe
1k special ; mondstadt edition
self care ; xingqiu

iced latte ; chongyun

16K 440 827
FUSHIM- tarafından

COFFEE SHOP AU!

YOU STRETCHED YOUR BODY as you let a huge yawn rip out of your mouth. you had been drawing all day, the deadline for the manuscripts were due soon so you ended shutting yourself in for a whole week to get them finished.

"WAHHHHH! finally done!!" you yawned loudly, stretching your back and leaning back on your chair.

"now to send these to the editor and then.." you hummed happily to yourself as you saved all your drawings in a new file and started to type up the email.

here are the finished manuscripts, please let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change!

[ open attachment ]

you typed on your keyboard and clicked the send button with a small click of your mouse.

"now i'm done!" you exclaimed happily, getting up from your chair and running over to your bed, jumping face first into your bed.

a big sigh left your lips as you flipped around in your bed, staring up at your ceiling before placing your hand on your stomach. you blinked plainly at the plain white wall in front of your eyes.

you licked your bottom lip and crawled over towards your phone which was charging and unplugged the charger from your phone.

"hmm..." you hummed in boredom, opening instagram to see all the art and food posts in your feed.

"wahh their art style is so pretty.." you exclaimed softly, saving and liking the posts that popped up on your feed.

after a few minutes of scrolling, you got bored again.

you blinked blankly at your ceiling again before sitting up in your bed, walking out of your room and into the living room.

you stood in the middle of your living room, looking out the window before walking towards your kitchen and opening the fridge.

"hmm.. i kinda want coffee.." you sighed to yourself, closing the fridge door and walking to your cabinet to take our your coffee.

you reached your hand inside to get the box of coffee. you pulled the box out and opened the box expecting to be greeted with packets of instant coffee only to see it empty.

"i forgot to restock!" your eyes widened at the empty box.

you slumped down over your counter, feeling down about the empty box of coffee before an idea popped into your head.

a new café had actually recently opened up near your apartment and it's been gaining popularity recently for its iced latte.

"maybe i could go and try it.." you questioned yourself, pulling out your phone again and clicking on the 'safari' app icon.

wanmin cafè

the results immediately popped up and to your surprise, it was only one bus ride away.

"man.. i haven't left the house for a week since i start manuscripts.." you groaned softly.

'it's gonna be fine, i'm gonna be fine..'

...

there you stood in front of the building with the big sign 'wanmin café' written in big bold letters. you gulped as you glanced through the big glass walls of the café to see a few people inside ordering while a boy with light blue hair took their orders with an aloof expression.

your eyes slightly widened, a light pink hue rushing up to your cheeks.

'he looks like an anime character..' i thought to yourself, your grip on your bag tighten slightly before you gathered up all your courage and pushed opened the glass door.

ding ding!

the bell on top of the door rang, notifying all the workers that a new customer has entered.

the boy with light blue hair turned his head to your direction and shot you a small smile, making your heart skip a beat.

'what the hell y/n you're here for coffee, not to fall for a random person!' you mentally scolded yourself while you walked up to stand in the short line.

the two girls in front of you took quite a while to order, well actually they weren't even ordering. they were just trying to make the poor boy give them his number.

"you're really handsome!" one of the girls giggled softly, making the boy chuckle awkwardly.

"uhm thanks.. is that all?" the boy averted his gaze from them, feeling uncomfortable by their comments.

"maybe you're number, cutie~?" the other girl winked at him which made him let out a frustrated sigh.

"i'm sorry but i'm not interested, is that all?" the boy repeated himself, feeling more and more frustrated.

"come on, don't play hard to get~"

"ma'am i'm sorry but-"

"sorry to interrupt but if you're gonna take a while, can i place my order first?" you suddenly interrupted them.

you aren't sure how you suddenly got the courage to speak up but you were starting to feel frustrated and mad at the girl's behavior.

you gave the two girls a passive aggressive smile, your eyes giving them a cold glance which definitely gave them the idea.

"y-yeah sorry about that.. o-oh won't you look at the time! we're running late, bye bye!" the two girls stuttered out shakily, glancing down at their phones and quickly rushing out of the café.

a relieved sigh left both your and the boy's lips in unisons which made you two glance up at each other and chuckle.

"i didn't mean to interrupt but they were starting to get on my nerves." you explained shyly, starting to get embarrassed by what you did.

"nono thank you so much, they've been coming in everyday and asking me for my number.. it's been driving me crazy." the boy explained with a chuckle which made your eyes widen.

"everyday?? that could be considered harassment!" you exclaimed softly, your mouth gaping.

"i was so close to reporting it but thanks to you, i don't think i need to worry about it anymore." he chuckled softly.

"oh no don't worry about!" you shook your head softly.

"what would you like today, it's on the house." the boy smiled charmingly at you, which made a small blush appear on your face.

"n-no it's okay! really i didn't do anything amazing.." you flabbergasted to which the boy shook his head to.

"no please, let this be my thanks, miss..?"

"y/n, you can call me y/n." you answered him softly with a smile on your face to which made the boy blush slightly.

"well then, y/n. what would you like?" he asked, bringing up a small notepad and a pen.

"well if you insist.. an iced latte please." you gave in.

"got it! i'll get that right up for you." the boy smiled softly at you to which you giggled softly to.

"thank you.. chongyun?" you hummed softly, reading the name on his name tag.

"you're welcome, y/n." he smiled softly at you as he immediately got to work and started to make your drink as you scooted over and waited at the counter.

you took out your phone to see you had gotten a message from your department's head in your work groupchat.

art department

manager lee
good work on this week's manuscripts!

sasaki
thank you!

ken
tyty

yumi
٩( ᐛ )و

manager lee
it just got approved so it's
moving into phase two now

great!

sato
that fast? didn't y/n just
mail her's in?

i'm not sure if that's an attack
or not

manager lee
yeah i was surprised too but
that means you guys get to get
off earlier

yumi
yay~! i'm glad our hard work
payed off ψ(`∇')ψ

sasaki
me too!

"iced latte for y/n?" a new voice called out from behind you.

your eyes widened before you turned around to see a boy with teal hair standing by the counter with your iced latte on the counter.

"ah that's mine, thank you." you smiled at the boy who gave you a cheeky smile and a small nod back.

you slightly raised an eyebrow as his cheeky expression as you picked your drink up to see the receipt taped on the lid of the cup with.. someone's number written on it.

'please allow me to treat you as a thanks for today.

p.s i think you're pretty cute :)

- chongyun

a blush rose up to your cheeks as your mouth slapped over your mouth, trying to not make any inhumane noises at the note.

you raised your head up to see chongyun standing at the very back of the room with his back faced towards you as he was making the next order. you could see how red his ears was.

'oh my god...'

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

39.2K 371 15
Will be mostly non-binary reader F: Female reader M: Male reader NB: Non-binary reader This is my first time doing oneshots so don't judge too much p...
5.7K 141 40
Headcanons, oneshots, fanfics and drabbles of characters from Genshin Impact (could be x reader or ship!)
79.2K 1.3K 79
╭────────⋅ · ☾ ☽ · "𝐌𝐘, 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 !" ✦⌇ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ꜰɪᴄꜱ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ. . . @mondaymelon. ⤷ x ɢɴ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴜɴʟ...
862K 20.9K 74
(Genshin Characters x Gender Neutral Reader) A collection of one-shots featuring you and the lovely Genshin characters. © Adoriingly 2021. All Rights...