𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐬�...

By strawberry1d

ᴾʳᵉᵛⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴺⁱᵍʰᵗ ♡ "Why don't you just reject me and get it over with?" You looked up at him with teary... More

Disclaimer°˖✧✿✧˖°
˖✧✿✧˖°Award Achievement
˖✧✿✧˖°Playlist
Introduction°˖✧✿✧˖°
Character bio°˖✧✿✧˖
Chapter 1- Beijing
Chapter 2- Tsinghua University
Chapter 3-Meeting the fangirls
Chapter 4- Falling into the rabbit hole.
Chapter 5- Panda Express rules
Chapter 6- Starting with the Wings Tour
Chapter 7- The Date...or not date?
Chapter 8- Assignment woes
Chapter 9- OT7 chaos on Korean Air
Chapter 10- Chile
Chapter 11- A friend in need...
Chapter 12 -Sao Paulo, Brazil
Chapter 13 Soulmark troubles
Chapter 14 Meeting Shelby
Chapter 15 Newark,USA
Chapter 16 Good news---bad news
Chapter 17- Signing up
Chapter 18 Bangkok, Thailand
Chapter 19 The 'TRIP'
Chapter 20 Seoul-day
Chapter 21 Jakarta, Indonesia
Chapter 22- Manila, Philippines
Chapter 23 Interning
Chapter 24- Meeting destiny...
Chapter 25- What!!!!
Chapter 26 Coming clean...
Chapter 27 Bonding
Chapter 28-Taekook date
Chapter 29- Ms Bai
Chapter 30- The Fila Campaign
Chapter 31- Behind closed doors...
Chapter 32-Meeting Bangtan
Chapter 34- Meeting the unexpected
Chapter 35- Aftermath
Chapter 36-The Kims from Daegu
Chapter 37-Daegu bliss
Chapter 38-Tears
Chapter 39- What's wrong?
Chapter 40-The Bias
Chapter 41- Yacht
Chapter 42- Fun in the hot tub
Chapter 43- Bed hair
Chapter 44- Mamas'Touch
Chapter 45- Presidents Hill
Chapter 46- Hanging out with a belle
Chapter 47- House by the lake
Chapter 48-Army meltdown
Chapter 49-Hong Kong
Chapter 50- Shock...shock
Chapter 51- Best friend troubles
Chapter 52- Chats
Chapter 53- Somerset
Chapter 54- Home sweet home
Chapter 55- An old...acquintance
Chapter 56-Coming Temptations
Chapter 57- At home with Bangtan
Chapter 58-Dancing with Bangtan
Chapter 59- Mosquito troubles.
Chapter 60-Las Vegas
Chapter 61-The bet
Chapter 62- A Secret revelation
Chapter 63-The Billboard Awards night
Chapter 64-Shocking aftermath
Chapter 65 - Back to Shanghai
Chapter 66- Sydney,Australia
Chapter 67- Crazy Army
Chapter 68- A dream come true
Chapter 69- Cosmetic campaign
Chapter 70-Quick flight to Sydney
Chapter 71-Sydney woes
Chapter 72-Airport frenzy
Chapter 73- Seniors' Trip
Chapter 74-When love hurts...
Chapter 75- An unwelcome smootch
Chapter 76- Trending frenzy
Chapter 77-Emotional onslaught
Chapter 78 -Painful ghosting
Chapter 79-Broken ties
Chapter 80- Finally...
Chapter 81: The Kims'daughter
Chapter 82- A welcome surprise
Chapter 83: Family time
Chapter 84: From Sweet To Fierce.
Chapter 85: What just happened!
Chapter 86: Bells' Night
Chapter 87: I think I'm pregnant!
Contest (Complete)
Chapter 88: Spy stories

Chapter 33-BangPD our bigTeddy bear

2.4K 65 13
By strawberry1d

How could I know
One day I'd wake up feeling more.

On the way to the top floor, you could feel how your hands started to sweat. You saw Bang PD on national tv, and he looked intimidating. Did he do a background check on her life? Will anything prevent you from being with Taehuyng?

You don't know what  You do if he disapproves. Most likely disapprove. You hope not. You love your Soulmate. You'll just reassure him that you're not dating.

Ms Cheong gave you a reassuring smile, and you take a deep breath, preparing yourself mentally for the encounter.

The elevator doors open. The executive-level look is very posh. Sejin and Mr Wang let Ms Cheong lead the way.

Sejin looks at you and smiles, " don't look so scared, dear, Bang look scary, but he's a big teddy bear."

You grimace and mumble softly,' Easy for you to say, he's your Teddy bear, but he can become my Grisly bear ."

The other managers smile when hearing from you. You blushed and wondered if you perhaps say it out loudly.

Your footsteps are soundless on the deep, plush carpets. No one is in the hallway.

A beautiful executive Secretary is waiting for you in with a
bright smile. She looks happy and content to work there.

Mr Wang smile."Good day, Ms Han...are you okay?"
Everyone bows with a polite greeting. Ms Han stood up, bow and gestured to the double wooden doors.

"Good day Mr Wang, Mr Seijin and Ms Cheong and our lovely visitor, welcome Ms Lee" she nods at everyone. You looked slightly surprised that she knows your name.

She opened the double doors. Smiling, she beckons them in. You follow Cheong and Mr Wang in.

At the desk sat the Owner, Founder and CEO of Bighit Entertainment, the most popular band in South Korea, BTS.

The office is luxurious, black leather sofas, shiny laminated flooring, marble and expensive wood furnishings.

You all greet and bow politely. Now you feel the anxiety creep into your bones. You look shyly up at the Ceo. He nods to the managers, indicating that they can leave. Sejin pat your shoulder as a last comforting effort to calm your nerves. You smile nervously at him.
When they left the office, you look wide-eye turned to the CEO.

........
In one of the Bighit Artist lounge, the seven Bangtan members are bickering and just enjoy their time together after Sejin brief them about the tour and other scheduling issues.

Taehuyng felt his soulmates anxiety. He felt guilty for throwing her unexpectedly to the wolves. But when Sejin told Bang PD about his soulmate being at the shoot. He immediately ordered them to bring her in to meet him.

He was pleasantly surprised that Taehuyng met her after returning from Manila. Bighit Ceos informed the whole senior management. 

Taehuyng sends the soul-bonding ritual to Bang Pd, who was in awe at the process. He couldn't believe that his second youngest maknae found his soulmate at 22 years and gifted with the most passionate string: Red gold.

Jin looked at a very restless Taehuyng," V don't worry man, Yunru is witty she'll be able to handle herself. Bang will love her,"

"That girl is scared for no one. Maybe Bang will be intimidated by her" Yoongi mused.

Taehuyng with an anxious expression, " she's going to roast me alive, She was terrified...Oh, my word, my girl is still nervous!"

Jhope throws his arms over Taehuyng shoulders," please Tae, Don't be so anxious...You made her feel the anxiety. She'll be fine,"

Jin nodded."My girl didn't want to talk to me for hours. Can you imagine how lonely I felt!"

Namjoon snorts," Really, Soekjin-hyung!"

Jin laughs," Really Joonie She didn't even want me to touch her."

Yoongi dryly," It wasn't a train smash...She forgave you after two hours,"

The group chuckled and Jin's wide eyes that shows how annoyed he is getting.

" Wait until you get cursed with the red gold string, then we'll talk again. Whatever your soulmate is feeling, you're feeling it 100 times worse." Jin looked at them with narrowed eyes.

Jungkook looks at Taehuyng who is sitting with his hands in his hair. "What if he told her we couldn't be together...Bang Pd knows I didn't want my soulmate now...but when I met her...She wanted so bad for me to reject her...She knew about my stance in soulmate system...She wanted me to live my life without her...uncomplicated!"

Taehuyng looks at the surprised huyngs with eyes that started to tear," ...I fell for her that moment, and I couldn't imagine not having her in my life...it pained me just to think about leaving her...I don't know what I'll do when she leaves for Beijing on Sunday."

The boys look at Taehuyng in awe. They knew right then and there how much in love he is with Yunru .They pray now that Bang PD will find a reason for them to stay connected. It will be in the company and Groups best interest.

Jimin smile as he looks at his troubled friend and bandmember " Don't fear, huyng. The red gold string will let Bang PD consider."

Taehuyng looks with evident frustration in his eyes," I'm still on the dating ban list, Chim."

Yoongi nod, "Like we said, let us wait and see what happens. Oh here is Sejin-hyung!"

Their beloved personal manager came through the door with Ms Cheong. He looked around the room until his eyes fell on Taehuyng, who looked utterly worried.

"Taehuyng, Bang PD wants to see you...don't worry..Yunru  is very comfortable. When I got there, she and Bang were talking , smiling and laughing with each other." Sejin told them with awe in his voice.

Everyone was shocked by learning about that. Taehuyng stood up, greet the boys and went with Sejin out of the door.

He is leaving the huyngs looking in awe at each other.
Jungkook looked at Yoongi and whisper," Bang Pd also fell under Funsize -spell, like Jimin and Jhope!"

Yoongi snorts, "I can see that."

Jin smile, "They will be ok...he loves her a lot."

Namjoon shook his head," I see another k-drama coming with us on tour. You, Jin, were a handful and you're  the eldest...so what are we going to do with that maknae when he wants his girl...during the tour?"

Everybody laughs at Jins'pouty lips. He wasn't a handful without his Soulmate.

Jin looks at the group," Hey, I wasn't a handful. I missed her a lot."

Jimin chuckled with his eyes, widen, "Oh really...You forced management to get her on a flight. Poor noona had to cancel a business meeting just to be with Jin in Japan for two days. He couldn't wait for us to go back."

Yoongi grumbles, "This soulmate crap  make Jin-Huyng  hormonal like a monkey on crack!"
The boys burst out in laughter as Jin got Yoongi in a head-lock. Yoongi was whining and begging Jin to let go.

Jhope was cracking himself up in laughter at Yoongis red face. Everybody is wary of their eldest huyngs merciless headlocks.

"Apologise to your eldest huyng!"Jin demanded.

"Ok, sorry Huyng...let go now...I can almost feel my brain bursting out of my skull..." Jin let go of him reluctantly. Yoongi pouts and runs his fingers over his sore neck.

Namjoon just shook his head.

There is no dull moment with Bangtan.

......

Yunru pov.

Bang immediately made her feel comfortable. He asked her all types of questions, her family, school life, background, friends, career prospects, and impression of Bangtan. He heard from Sejin that she almost ran away when Bangtan wanted to meet her officially.

Bang Pd smile, "So when did you become an ARMY?"

You winced, "If I tell you, will you hate me?"

He looks at you with narrow eyes," Why?...would I hate you...no I wouldn't."

You sigh deeply," because based on your response I had to decide whether to lie or tell the truth...so you promised not to hold it against me?"

Bang smile, this girl is adorable. She's not the overly sophisticated or haughty girls he met, but she's a breath of fresh air. Straightforward and truthful.
She's lovely, and she has a quiet maturity. She looks like she could handle a moody and temperamental Taehuyng. Taehuyng can be in his own world.

You smile brightly," I never watch or follow kpop...I didn't know they exist until my friend started to follow this BTS, I couldn't understand their appeal...no offence...so almost three months ago they kicked me forcefully into the rabbit hole."

Bang chuckle, "so you never understood their appeal."

"Sorry, no! But then I watch my first mv...' blood, sweat and tears'. I loved the artistic appeal, the cinematography the whole psychology of the concept and theme about Temptation. Wow...You have fantastic editors...I like their videos more than them...but they still look ok?" You gushed.

Bang looked in awe at you while you spoke about their most visually appealing mv. He can see you not after fame and wealth of Taehuyng, and you loved the arts like Taehuyng.

He's impressed. He also found out that you are a registered genius with Mensa -Asia. Few IQ points lower than Namjoon. He was pleasantly surprised when he read about your accomplishments (in her file...He did conduct a background check on her). You are even enrolled at the most prestigious university in Beijing, Tsinghua.

"So, you want to pursue film editing and directing," he asked interested.

You smile charmingly," Yes, I've got an internship with Shanghai film studios." Band PD was grinning now. He knows you won't be a treat to the company and Taehuyngs career or his life.

You have your career path. Even bonded, you won't leave your life for anyone anytime soon. You love your family and China too much. Even If Taehuyng is so famous, he asks her about her recent modelling career if she liked it.

" Have you ever attended a BTS concert?" He asked.

"Never, I'm a bit anxious for crowds...it scares me. All those people in thousands make me anxious." You shrugged and shiver at the thought.

He smiled, " It's  the most thrilling experience to see our boys live on stage.Yunru  I know you are aware of kpop companies dating bans. It's to protect the younger artist and to keep them morally intact. We are not here to control their lives. Some commit suicide because of the stress and issues rising from being famous. It's a difficult life to be the soulmate of a celebrity. Taehuyngs got a dating ban till 24. His  22 years right now and  December he'll be 23 years. Will you be able to handle that. "

"Sir ...You can rest assured I'm well aware of that..when I met Taehuyng unexpectedly on K.star road I didn't want a soulmate...in fact, I beg him to reject me...so that he could live an uncomplicated life...but the red-gold string binds us...and we just couldn't bear it to reject each other. I'm sorry, sir" you look so gloomy.

He pressed a button on his office phone and asked Ms Han to inform Sejin to bring Taehuyng to his office.

Bang PD looked at you sadden face. He knows that Taehuyng is taking it very hard to have met his soulmate and leave her before getting to know her thoroughly.

Bang Pd watched you discreetly wipes a lone tear from your cheek. It's going to be tough for them. Taehuyng needs to be mentally healthy to perform the best of his ability.

Bang Pd ask his Secretary to bring another two cans of soft drinks to his office. You decline a refill. There are too many nervous butterflies in your tummy. What are you and Taehuyng going to do?

You could sense your Soulmates anxiety. When the door open and your handsome soulmate enters the room with Sejin, you felt your worries disappear at the sight of him. He smiled when he locked eyes with you, they bowed and greeted Bang and beckoned to take a seat on the plush sofas.

Taehuyng chose the seat next to you, took your hand in his and caress it to assure you of his love. You smile up to him. Bang Pd and Sejin saw the aura of deep affection between the two of you.

"Tae my boy, first of all, congratulations to both of you for finding each other. Your soul marks are beautiful and the meaning of it. However, we are having a slight dilemma concerning your dating ban" he looked thoughtfully at Taehuyng who bit his lip and nod.

"Thank you, Bang Pd. Yes, sir?"Taehuyng looks apprehensive at Bang. Even Sejin look a little worried.

Yunru ... Taehuyng. First of all, what do you want?" he looks at the two who look at each other with wide eyes.

Taehuyng inhaled deeply," I'm scared Bang Pd...We initially decided because of my dating ban to forget about dating each other, but we don't know how we will pull it off when we separated for a long time due to our tour schedule. I ...I know it's not allowed, but  I want her by my side "he looks lovingly down at you. The two males saw how much you've grown to love each other. Your eyes tell.

You nod, now reality strikes.

Bang Pd looked at you, "You say that your internship with Shangai studios will be for two weeks?"

"Yes sir, starting from Tuesday" you replied.

"Ok, BTS will resume their Asia tour to Japan and Hong Kong for few weeks. We need to work out the plan for you two to invigorate your bond."

Sejin looks at the two soulmates worried faces. He feels sorry for them. They both live in different countries and cultures. What he had seen about Taehuyng is that he wouldn't even make it two weeks without his soulmate...he'll become worse than Jin who was a total brat and a handful without his soulmate.

Taehuyng answer with his deep soulful voice that immediately turns you on high alert. Darn Taehuyng!
" I heard that if we can spend enough time with each other before she leaves, we could settle the bond for a few weeks."

Bang Pd nodded," I heard about it, but not about Soulmates that will be out of the country...Yunru  I want to beg you...Will, you at least made it to one international concert before your 30 days are over? To invigorate your bond and let Taehuyng be content that you are happy. All expenses paid. We will let you experience the concert backstage away from the crowd."

Taehuyng and the two older men look hopefully to you. You bit your lip in thought that little gesture made Taehuyng inhale sharply, making the two older males smirk. They know whats it like cause both of them was a red string. Sejin soulmate frequently travels with them to keep them invigorated.

You sigh, "I'll do anything to make sure Taehuyngs' well being and mental state is on par. I want to see him happy, so yes I'm willing to attend any concert before the 30 days are over."

Taehuyng smile relieves as you look into his magnificent eyes. The in-depth content and happiness you felt make you happy too. He embraces you tightly.

"Thanks, darling" he whispers silently.

"So, Yunru  please give us the rest of your details so that we can stay in contact." Bang PD  smiles relived.

You suddenly thought about something," Will it be possible to bring my best friend with, I don't want to be alone without her...she always makes happy cause I become very anxious in big crowds and...and I don't wish for Taehuyng to feel anxious based of my emotions." 

You feel bad about playing your trump card. But LiuMei has never been to a concert, and she is a loyal Army.

Taehuyng smile ," LiuMei?" you nod.

Sejin looked at you, worried," Does she knows you bonded with Taehuyng?"

You winced and shook your head. "I promised Tae not to tell her, but she is my best friend, and I feel guilty of not telling her. She is a devoted ARMY. We never lied to each other but and I'm scared of ARMY.I...don't want anyone to find out."

OMG, will it be possible to pull it off?

Sejin looks apprehensively at Bang PD, "When she joins  us at shows, she needs an alias...like working as some kind of staff member."

Bang PD put his finger on his lip with deep thought. Yunru  you love editing I'm I right?" You nod.

"Sejin we can put her as an intern staff member, alongside YongSeok Choi and the video production team at concerts. She can sit with the team and learn at the same time the editing process. Away from the crowd." Taehuyng suggested.

You smile up at Taehuyng. He knows how much you admire the post-production team. He smiles down at you with a wink.

Bang Pd nod, "You'll give her a lanyard with a staff pass. She and Jins' soulmate can also meet and can share soulmate pointers. You friend can come with you. Just forward her details to Sejin or contact my secretary directly. Here is my business card". Taehuyng and Sejin looked at each other in awe. Since when did Bang give out his business cards. You took it and thanked him for his kind gesture. Bighit must love Taehuyng. 

Sejin looks at the two soulmates, "Did you inform your parents about meeting your soulmates. Also, your marks need to be invirso bind.?"

You widen your eyes, "I want to tell my parents in person. Also, my agents are going to make an appointment with the specialist  in Shangai to do it for me."

Bang Pd smile, "that good...You have beautiful
Soul marks... Would you like to do it by tomorrow with Taehuyng, the specialist will discreetly be done here at the company? The boys will come in for rehearsal. You'll come in like a new intern so that the rest of the staff can get to know you as an intern. So when you join the crew, nobody will connect you with Taehuyng."

Sejin smirk."Taehuyng that means no PDA with Yunru , ok?"

You and Taehuyng blushed bright red. If Sejin must know how you and Taehuyng enjoyed each otherd lips in an empty utility room for an hour, he'll keep you away from each other.

Bang Pd chuckled," So,Yunru ...don't be a concern we'll handle everything. Ok. Please inform you, parents, also to keep it a secret from any fandom. Some jealous fans will not be happy losing a member to a girl that's not them so, you and Taehuyng must be careful."

You nod of cause.

Sejin took out a folder with all the rules of the soulmates of celebrities. You'll just read it at the hotel because it is already 20h00. You hope LiuMei will not be too worried.

Bang Pd look at you," So your friend is she a very close friend of yours?"

"Yes, we met in our first year. LiuMei won an internship here at BigHit your company. She's  also at Tsinghua University studying fashion, styling and image. " you smile with pride when you think about Liu Mei.

Sejin with surprise in his voice, "Really..!"

"Yes, Her name is LiuMei. She is just as tall as me."You replied.

Bang PD smile," That's great, our job will be more comfortable, you and LiuMei will be together as staff members at concerts. I'll see her when internships are officially starting on Wednesday. She'll be working with Jins' soulmate. -Let us know if  done informing your parents as I would like to meet up with them."

-You almost choke—Bang PD at your house.

Taehuyng chuckle," Mine also don't know about me finding mine. I call them later ."

"Good, also your parents need to meet you as Soulmates. It's important. So, Yunru  welcome to the family. You are now the  2nd Bangtan Bell, and your status has raised after you met Taehuyng. You will have certain priveledges. The secluded house on the hill will let you occupy private quarters in the Bangtan Bells official residence. You can stay there during the preparation of concerts or when you and Taehuyng need to invigorate the bond after months of not seeing each other.You will have access to two female bodyguards, vouchers of designer shops. stylist, salon treatments, etc." Bang pd informed you. Wow...so BTS soulmates are going o be spoilt.

You smile and thank Bang Pd for the generous gifts. You look at Taehuyngs happy face. He can't believe that Bang got Y/n to attend the concerts with connecting her with the video editing team which she admires so much.

They all stood up and Bang smile at your petit posture. You and Taehuyng looked very cute together. Taehuyng doesn't have his signature mood swings anymore. His happier after his grandparent death.

Bang Pd, "Well Yunru  welcome to the Big hit family again. Hope you can cope with the chaotic behaviour of the boys. I trust that you and Taehuyng will always look out for each other and love each other through trials. And Taehuyng you can use the three last days to take y/n on dates, but rule number 1:  don't get caught." He and Sejin smile and move to the door.

You and Taehuyng look amazing at each other and Taehuyng quickly stop Bang.

"Sir,does that mean I can really date Yunru ..."Taehuyng looks so relaxed.

Bang Pd smile conspiratory,"  what do you think? Because you are red gold, you get certain dating privileges. The company will  officially lift on your 23rd birthday." Taehuyng looks at You with a big smile. You look relieved. You will be able to see each other and during concerts and go on dates. Bang Pd let you and Taehuyng hugged each other. You'll leave with Sejin. He'll take you back to the hotel with one of the limo vans with dark tinted windows.

The rest of the BTS is already gone home.

You and Taehuyng met in the underground.

"The boys are back home, Sejin and I will take you back to the hotel if it's alright with you." --he looks at you with a soft expression.

You nod, "I'm delighted."

"Come, darling Sejin is waiting for us"  you follow Tae, there are no ones underground. You are so thrilled that everything worked out well with Bang Pd. Now you have to come clean with LiuMei.

You and Taehuyng sat at the back of the limo SUV van and Sejin sit in front with the driver. There is a mirror glass enclosure that gave you privacy from prying eyes, you and Taehuyng sat cuddled at the backseat. It's already 20h30. You send LiuMei a text message informing her that you'll be home soon. 

"Are you hungry, darling?"He looks down on you in his arms.

" Don't worry, and I'll get room service. The hotel BBQ steaks are good" You smile up to him. He stroked your hair out of your faces, lift your chin and softly kiss you on your lips. You smile into the kiss and slowly give in and kisses him back. You felt so weightless and filled with content as your hands move and tangled into his soft hair at the nape of his neck. 

Taehuyng is kissing you with a desperate need, knowing that your time together is limited. Your kisses became needy as Taehuyng gently pushing you down on the seat while he hovers over you. After a few intense kisses, he looked deep into your chocolate brown eyes filled with love and affection.

"I love you, darling" he states with his deep, sultry voice.

"I love you, too Taelove" you caress his cheek gently with your thumb and tightly hugged him as you cuddled next to him on the seat.

A/N: Wow, I didn't think I'll be able to finish this chapter. But did you like the surprise update?

Kindly vote, comment and follow if you can. I would like to know about you too.

Question:  What do you think will LiuMei's reaction be with the revelation??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 29.1K 81
[soulmate au] when you're close enough to your soulmate, you start dreaming about them- more specifically their innermost thoughts, hopes and subcons...
66.6K 2.4K 44
❀ [Soulmate AU] ❀ Kwan Ae-Young an SBR (Soulmate Bonding Researcher), had always watched, learnt and helped from the side, as many people found their...
798K 33.2K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
71.9K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...