The Discoveries [ On Hold]

By AilsaHpBlack

Death cannot be reversed. We all know that. But what if it was undone, those claimed dead coming back to life... More

A/N
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter seven
Authors note

Chapter six

1.8K 50 22
By AilsaHpBlack

Hi, I am starting on the seventh chapter today but this chapter is one I hope alot of you will enjoy and I am loving all the comments keep them coming.🙂🙂

The large group of witches and wizards sat in the crowded office for some time as everyone was catching up on what they had missed, who had died, when they died and who has been married. James and Lily had got to know there son and Ginny a bit more and everyone had agreed that Potters always go for red heads. The Malfoy's and Black's had begun to talk to the other people in the room though Lucius wasn't very happy about it.

Professor Slughorn and Flitwick had eventually been able to drag Lily away from James, with alot of persuasion, to talk about Harry's education. Mcgonagll was in a deep conversation with Mrs Weasley who was probably going to argue with Lily over Harry at some point.

The paintings, which covered the walls, had woken up from all the noise and begun talking rather loudly to one another.

The rest of the Weasleys been discussing the future of the two Weasley Wizard Wheezes and deciding who should work where.
Fabian and Gideon were planning to join Ron at the shop in hogsmead while Fred decided to join his twin and Angelina.

Regulus was talking to his cousins, though he was still upset about the loss of his brother.

Time was slowly passing and the sun had started to fade but the day wasn't over yet. The door which was already open was banged into a cabinet as a group of aurors made there way into the crowded room dragging a shaggy looking man who was screaming " I have done nothing wrong, it wasn't me, I didn't do anything."

Everyone had turned away from there conversations to see the healthy looking man.
" Sirius is that you? Death has made you young again." Harry said while everyone looked at him in shock.

Sirius smiled at Harry as he blew his pristine hair away from his face.
" Thank you I do look good don't I? Well you have certainly aged since I last saw you. When did you grow your hair that long? It looks good." He dragged his hand through his hair making a few people laugh.
" It's been two years Padfoot and I like it and it means my hair isn't messy any more." A smiling Harry responded.
" I think it makes you looks older son." James went over and hugged Sirius.
" It does." Ginny commented as she gave Sirius a quick hug because she had to move as Lily ran at the man bringing him into a motherly hug.
" How are you Sirius?" She asked.
" Well I feel alot healthier." He replied.
" Well you look it." Harry shouted over someone's head as him and Ginny had moved to the side of the the room.

A woman who was sitting in the corner heard the voice of a person dear to her heart. Marlene looked over towards the door; there stood Sirius talking to Harry. She watched there conversation not wanting to interrupt the beautiful moment between them.

The crowd had watched the two but unlike everyone else Fred and George were listening very carefully to the two.
" WAIT-" there was a very dramatic pause as everyone turned to the twins.
" Are you a marauder?!!" They said in unison.

" Yes he is along with myself and James." A worn looking Remus came through the door way with a pink haired woman.

" You must be moony because you're a werewolf-?" George said.
" And you're prongs because harry has a stag patronus?" Fred finished.
The three remaining marauders looked at them in shock.
" That is correct but let me ask why is know one surprised that Remus is a werewolf?" James panicked but his face showed curiosity.

" James everyone knows." The scarred man replied.
" Oh! So everyone knows about us right?"
" Most people." The two's conversation was interrupted.

" What are you talking about?" Regulus questioned.
" Reggie you're alive!!!!!!-" Barked Sirius. "- we can't tell you, other wise it won't be a secret." Sirius rushed over to his brother enloping him in a hug, who smiled and hugged his brother back. It was a few minutes before they let go of each other.

Harry had made his way with Teddy and Ginny over to Remus and Tonks.
" Hi I think you two are missing a child."
" Teddy is so big." Tonks cried into her hands as Remus was passed the child.
" Is he a werewolf?" The scared looking werewolf asked.
" No he is similar to Bill." Ginny said and Remus's frown turned into a genuine smile as he looked at his child.
" He is so beautiful and he has Dora's hair."
" But he looks just like you." Tonks replied with tears still streaming down her face.

" When did Remus have a child?" Sirius shouted across the room.
" About five and a half months ago."
" Why did nobody tell me?" He whined.
" I think it was because you were dead but now we are alive we can corrupt Teddy." James screamed cheering Sirius up.
" No Teddy has already been corrupted by George." Harry said.
" I agree with Harry. My son can't be corrupted anymore."

" That's so unfair." Sirius began dramatically crying.
" Sirius I am surprised that you didn't ask who the mother was first."
" Well I can guess that it is Tonks. I have never seen him that in love with another human being." Sirius fell to the ground as he replied to James who was stuck to Lily.

" Hey Siri, you mad dog when were you gonna give me a hug."
Sirius looked to a corner of the room.
" Why don't you come and give me one now." Sirius opened his arms as Marlene ran over to the younger looking Sirius.
" I've missed you so much." Sirius whispered in her ear.
" Why, how long have you lived without us?" She looked into his eyes.
" Well I died two and a bit years ago."
" I am sorry." She responded looking down.
"Don't worry about it."

There beautiful moment was interrupted by Seamus, who had magically turned up with his boyfriend Dean, who was wolf whistling as he stood on the head teachers desk. Harry and Neville pushed him of the desk which made a bang as Seamus fell to the ground. Ron and his twin brothers were now rolling around on the floor laughing.

This caused everyone in the room to look at them. Harry and Neville tried to look innocent but there mothers glared at them so they looked at each other.
" How are you Neville?" Harry said trying to keep a straight face.
" I am good. You?" Neville had started to laugh as he fell to the floor.
Seamus popped his head up from behind the desk.
" Whydoyou do that?" He slurred falling to the ground again which caused everyone to fill the room with laughter.

" I am sorry to ruin the moment but I would like to be filled in on what I missed." Remus queried.
" Yeah is Voldemort dead." Sirius clutched Marlene's hand.
" Voldemort is dead." Hermione replied.
" How? When? I need details." Sirius asked.
" Well Harry killed him five months ago."
" 'Mione don't expose me."
" Sorry Harry."

" Well this is surprising. I didn't expect so many people." Everyone turned their heads to the voice from the door.
" Professor Snape." Hermione said.
" Professor!!!!!!?" Marlene's mouth was unable to stay shut.
" Yes I became a Professor which was a successful career unlike yours." Severus sneered but before he could say anything else a small red head came at him.
" Sev your alive!!!" Lily hugged him and to her surprise he hugged back.
" I am sorry." He whispered in her ear.

" Hi prof." Seamus said holding his head trying to get rid of a headache but was dragged off by Madam Pomfrey.
" I think I lost my wife." James whispered to Sirius.
" You lost her years ago." He whispered back. They both laughed and started playing with Teddy who was smiling and laughing at them.

There was a sturn cough which caused everyone to turn.
" Well there are things we must discuss." Mcgonagll and Amelia Bones spoke as they walked together into the middle of the room. The crowd of people gathered around the Professor and Amelia.
" What things Professor?" Seamus said.
" Well it might be because people are coming back from the dead." Mcgonagll spoke with sass at her former student.
" We need to find out how this happened so if anyone knows anything please tell us now." Madam Bones concluded. Silence hung in the air as everyone looked at each other suspiciously.

Ginny looked at the ground she should tell them about the weird book but she didn't want to waste there time if it wasn't the reason.

" Were guessing know one knows anything." Madam Bones said looking from person to person.
" Okay then-" she was interrupted by the firey red head.
" I saw something yesterday."
" And what was that?" Amelia questioned.
" A book fell from the shelf which I had never scene before. It was fading and green. And when I picked it up it had two words on the page and I said the words but i didn't think anything of it until now." Ginny finished.

" Did you use your wand?" Minerva asked.
" No." Ginny replied.

Regulus and Sirius had ended up standing next to each other after Marlene left to go to Dorcas and Mary. The brothers looked at each other with concern and knowledge. Sirius stepped forward, his smile turned to a frown.
" We know what happened."
-----------------
Guys we are at 1.91k reads this is amazing!!!!!!!
This is what I vision as Harry and it isn't my drawing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 5.1K 73
๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ณ๐™ด๐š๐š‚ ๐šƒ๐š๐™ฐ๐š…๐™ด๐™ป ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐š๐™ธ๐™พ ๐™ด๐š๐™ฐ... COMPLETED HBP-DH2 What happens after an accident involving ancient and po...
57.7K 1.2K 34
When Lily and James Potter wake up one morning, they KNOW something is off. Their street is riddled with Death Eaters and their house is in shambles...
4.6K 119 63
What if James and Lily didn't die? What if Voldemort hadn't even gotten the chance to kill Harry? What if the Order has killed Voldemort and James Po...
9.2K 183 28
In which ยฐโ€ข a young single mother tries to go through lifeโ€ขยฐ ยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐ JILY and Regulus survives! Voldemort dies by comes back in GOF! Peter never betray...