Love sick (BnHA Various x Rea...

By Awesomelemonaids

I love you and you love me, but we're sick. We drove each other insane with our obsession and infatuation. Yo... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49

45

1.3K 76 15
By Awesomelemonaids

The glass automatic doors opened, revealing the spacious shopping centre within. Stepping to the side of the entrance, the group gathered around to discuss what we wanted to do. With such a large group I wasn't surprised to hear an option from each of the girls. I on the other hand wasn't really bothered where we went, I just wanted to enjoy the afternoon and try to forget about everything that had happened that day. Well, not everything.

Just the Todoroki thing mainly. Other than that I had had a lot of fun today, being able to talk to and hang out with more of my classmates. First, there was talking to Iida after seeing him on Saturday, it becoming embarrassing when Ashido started teasing me over it. But it was that conversation that had led to where I was now, being able to spend time with all the girls in my class. I had exchanged words with most of them a few times, a lot more today with Yaoyorozu though which surprised me. Besides that, I had been partnered with Sero, who I already considered a friend and Aoyama.

Spending time with the blonde was interesting, especially since he was a very strange boy. First, there was the hand kiss then his general mannerism. Finishing it all off with the moment we were trapped in the ice together, being a lot closer than we needed to be. Shaking my head, I tried to focus on what was going on in front of me.

"Let's go shopping for clothes!" Ashido announced, looking around the group for input. Both Uraraka and Hagakure nodding happily along with their pink friend.

"I would really like to look at the pet shop, kero," Tsu spoke up, pressing a finger to her chin. The others hummed in agreement, all eyes shifting to the next person. Yaoyorozu nervously played with the strap of her school bag as she thought.

"I'd really like to go the book store," she admitted. It was obvious that the others weren't too interested in going there but nodded along anyway, not wanting to hurt the raven-haired girl's feelings.

"Great and how about you, (Y/n)?" Hagakure asked, leaning her body closer to you as she spoke. I shifted awkwardly, tilting my body away from her slightly. In doing so, I bumped shoulders with Yaoyorozu, muttering a quiet apology to her as I straightened up.

"Uh, I don't really mind where we go," I answered truthfully, not having anything I needed to buy. Everyone's gaze then moved to the very last person, that being Jirou. She shifted uncomfortably under everyone's eyes, her own drifting to the ground.

"I don't have anywhere I wanna go, I'll go where ever you guy go," she said, waiting for the subject to change and take the attention off of her. Ashido was quick to do this, speaking up immediately.

"Awesome, clothes shopping first then," she announced, everyone following her as she led the way to the store herself, Hagakure and Uraraka wanted to shop in. Not being too bothered about clothing, Tsu, Jirou, Yaoyorozu and I hung back and walked behind the other three.

It didn't take long for them to decide on a large clothing store, each girl splitting off to gather what they wanted to buy. Not knowing what else to do, I began walking around by myself, not sure where the other girls were. If I saw one of them I would just follow after them so I wouldn't get lost.

It was when I was walking beside the changing rooms that I heard a familiar voice call out to me. Turning around I almost immediately noticed the invisible girl, her uniform skirt waving around out the crack of the changing room door. Seeing that she was trying to grab my attention, I approached slowly.

"Hagakure?" I called, wanting to confirm that it was actually her. I was immediately answered by a giggle followed by the door swinging wide open. There I was greeted by the sight of the invisible girl, her body clad in a pink bikini. After realising what I was looking at, I quickly turned to face the other way. Even though she was invisible, it was still embarrassing seeing her like this.

"Well, do you like it?" she asked, striking a pose. Not wanting to look again, I keep my eyes to the side and nodded.

"I guess so," I mumbled, still feeling embarrassed that she was standing before me like this.

"Saying that you just guess so isn't enough, I need help finding one that will make me look cute" she pouted, crossing her arms across her chest. There was no way I could look again, not wanting to get flustered and embarrass myself even more. But now she was fishing for a compliment, not that I noticed that. Keeping my mind focused on not looking, I absent-mindedly spoke.

"You look good in most things so it doesn't really matter what you wear," I admitted, only realising what I had said after it had left my lips. My eyes widened, hand moving over my mouth when I heard what I had said. Hagakure was quick to pick up on it, giggling cutely.

"Aw, come on, (L/n). I just wanted a compliment, you didn't need to flirt with me," she teased, returning her gaze to herself in the mirror on the wall of the changing room. I remained quiet, trying not to draw attention to my burning cheeks.

"Hmm, I think I'll get this one. Thanks for your help, (L/n)!" she called out before she closed the door to get changed.

Now that she was gone, I heaved a loud sigh. All I wanted to do now was get out of here, wanting to find one fo the other girls to take my mind off what had happened with Hagakure. It wasn't that what I said was wrong, but it was embarrassing to admit. 

Wanting to get away from the changing rooms before the invisible girl came out, I turned and was met with the sight of one of the others. Uraraka smiled kindly at me, a few pieces of clothing hanging over one of her arms.

"Aren't you getting anything, (L/n)?" she asked cutely, tilting her head to the side. I shook my head, taking a step to the side so she could pass me and approach the empty changing room.

"No, was just here helping Hagakure," I told her, not being completely wrong. She looked over at the occupied changing rooms, guessing that the invisible girl was probably in one of them.

"Well, since you helped Hagakure, do you think you could help me pick something out? I've picked up too much," she expressed, gesturing to the clothing in her arms. I was thankful that Uraraka had come, knowing that she wasn't the kind of girl that would tease me as Hagakure would. She seemed too kind for that.

"Sure, I can help you pick something," I said, feeling thankful that she wasn't holding any swimwear. Her clothing was all very cute but nothing too flashy, suiting her well.

"Great," she chimed, grabbing onto my forearm to pull me towards the changing room. I expected her to let go but was surprised when she pulled me inside, locking the door behind us. It took me a moment to properly register what was happening, beginning to panic when I noticed her beginning to undo the buttons on her uniform shirt. Right before I could see the cleavage of her breasts I quickly turned around, not wanting to intrude.

"Uraraka, why do I have to be in here too? Shouldn't I just wait outside?" I asked, hoping she would agree so that I could stand outside and wait for her there. Being right behind her while she changed was not something I had expected to happen, my face heating up in embarrassment. Hearing my words, she giggled as she slid her shirt down her arms and on the floor.

"It's fine, right? I mean we're both girls her and we always change together at school, it shouldn't be too different here." There was a moment of silence as Uraraka continued to change where couldn't say a word. It was strange but lately being this close with other female classmates was embarrassing.

"And I really don't want anyone seeing my wearing this yet, it's kinda embarrassing," she admitted. I was surprised to hear her say that, being able to tell that she was blushing by the tone of her voice. It made me feel a little bad, this shouldn't be a big deal and she just wants me to be there to help her out.

"You shouldn't be embarrassed, I think you look-" I stopped myself there, not wanting to make the same mistake I did with Hagakure. But Uraraka immediately picked up on what I was about to say, pausing getting changed for a moment.

"Look what?" she encouraged me to finish. I took a minute to think, not wanting to say something that would be embarrassing. Raking my mind, I quickly came up with something that was kind but not too much of compliment.

"I think you look nice," I said quickly, wanting to get this over with. I was shocked to hear her laugh, her movement resuming as she continued getting dressed.

"Thank you, (Y/n)," she said cheerfully, a smile evident in her tone. Hearing her thank me like that made my face red, confusing me since I thought that my choice of words came across as friendly. I tried not to dwell on it and focused on calming down my face, managing to hide my blush before I felt Uraraka tap me on the shoulder. I was slow to peek over my shoulder, not wanting to see anything I wasn't supposed to. But instead, I was greeted with the sight of the brunette standing before me now wearing a cute, pastel-pink dress.

"So, what do you think? Do you like it?" she asked, spinning around so I could get a full view of her. I let my eyes scan over the outfit, taking in just how cute she was.

"I really like it," I told her, continuing to look at her. It was nice seeing her smile so widely, her gaze moving to look down at herself.

"Thanks, I like it too," she agreed. She took a moment to take in the sight of herself in the dress before returning her gaze to me. I would have noticed but was too enthralled by her, it was only when she giggled that I snapped out it. It only took a second for me to realise that she had caught me staring at her, my face reacting immediately. I could feel the heat radiating off my face, my body turning do she couldn't see my blush. I knew that she had already seen it but didn't want to give in.

"Do you like it that much?" Uraraka asked cutely, taking a step closer to me. I instinctively lent away, knowing that I looked even more flustered than before. I raked my mind for something that could de-escalated the situation, making the mistake of even bothering.

"I just think you look pretty in it," I admitted, hating myself for saying something embarrassing once again. I waited for her to say something but she didn't, leaving us in awkward silence. Turning to look back at her, I picked up on how her natural blush had darkened. Noticing that I was looking at her, the brunette panicked and fully turned around to face the wall behind her.

"I-I don't think I'll bother with trying the other ones on, I'll just stick with the dress," she said rapidly, tripping over her words. It as obvious that I had somehow made another uncomfortable situation, my eyes quickly moving to the changing room door as thought about leaving. It would be for the best, ending the awkward silence. Heading for the door, I unlocked it and stepped out before Uraraka could begin undressing.

"I'll uh, wait out here for you," I told her before leaving. As I left, Uraraka didn't say a word, continuing to face the wall in silence. Now I stood outside of the changing room by myself. Looking around, I was glad to see that no one else was there to harrass me. Heaving a loud sigh, I took a seat on a nearby bench and lent back against it.

I don't know how or why, but I keep ending up in these strange situations with the girls in my class. It had only happened with a few of them but I had the rest of the afternoon to make a fool of myself in front of more of them. And I wasn't looking forward to that at all.

Literal gay panic. The reader has both male and female love interests so these next few chapters are gonna focus on interactions between the class 1-A girls and yourself. I see that as a win, I mean the girls are hella cute. Also, I see (Y/n) as someone who's quite stoic and emotionless but becomes very flustered and embarrassed when people get a lot closer to her. And she hasn't really thought about girls in a romantic sense before so she's confused as to why it's suddenly become so awkward for her to interact with them. Anyway, hope you enjoyed all that chaos. Stay tuned for (Y/n) embarrassing herself even more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 476 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
222K 6K 10
You're already aware of his villain life and you aren't involved with his villainous actions nor will he let you meet his co-workers. You didn't fall...
834K 25.6K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
1.4K 66 35
You would think after seeing my own mother die, I would be sulking in a corner somewhere, but what's the point of wishing for something you can never...