ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE - JUNGKOO...

Bởi tantansy3strawberry

I loved him till my last breath but he had his eyes on someone else........ ________________________________... Xem Thêm

HELLO GUYS
Prolouge
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER -5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER -8
EXTRA CHAPTER - FIRST MEETING
EXTRA CHAPTER - MEANING ..

CHAPTER - 9 {the end}

179 6 3
Bởi tantansy3strawberry

Jungkook's POV

I barged in the house by breaking it.

And I saw around the house fully dusty .....
.
.
.
I headed to the table

There was a letter kept there  with white flowers which she always gave me , I picked the letter and started reading it while  crying silently ... :

[Dear kookie ,
How have you been? I guess it’s not time for that but I just wanted to tell you that I don’t regret meeting you  and trust me as soon as I saw your smile I fell in love with you.

I always loved you and will love you forever though you don’t.

I couldn’t tell this to you as I didn’t have the courage to.

Also don’t feel lonely when I am not there , you have Hana anyways, I don’t think you want to read this letter too but I want to tell you something really important.

I am really sorry to tell you late but if you remember I always dissapeared  somewhere at the afternoons and you teased me for that always and asked me where I went .. I couldn’t tell then but now I can tell that  it was because I  found out I  had an disease and it is uncurable.. At first it was mild but it became severe as time passed by.

Even on the day I met you in the night I was very sick..
Also I wanted to tell you the meaning you had been asking for since  we were kids… it’s “ only you know how I feel”.

Don’t be sad…your happiness is mine. So remember that and be happy.

Don’t blame yourself for anything and remember I am always by your side though I am not present really.

From your lovely  y/nniee >3.]

///////////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys so this was the last chapter of this story!!!!!
Hope you like it!!!
Please don't forget to vote!!!!
Thanks for reading my book!!!!
Also there will be two extra chapters to be released !!!!
Hope you have a good health and good day ahead!!!!

Love you guys!!!!!!!>3
♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜

From Tantansy 🤗🤗♥️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

187K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
12.4K 381 12
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE JUNGKOOK!!!" you yelled at him "FINE !" He yelled back at you stomping out of the room and went out of the house *skip time Jung...
1K 132 13
"𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲?" She stated to the guy standing opposite her. "𝗜 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼...
213K 9.6K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...