The Vampyres || KPOP GirlGrou...

By GodBambi

[Female Reader] Han Y/N, A new student in Khayman Academia. She escaped her house because of the missing case... More

00
01
03
04

02

1K 69 16
By GodBambi

HAN Y/N

Here I am, Finding my dorm. Kookie-oppa and Jim-oppa are roommates, while Jin-oppa is roommate with the pale guy named Kim NamJoon.

That Namjoon guy is kinda scary, his face is plain and cold. I bet Jin-oppa will pester him. Once I found my Dorm, I saw some students looking at me when they saw me standing infront of the door.

I furrowed my brows before unlocking it, I push the door open to see a small room with two beds inside. The room is painted in institutional white, it has it's own bathroom. 

There's a girl wearing a dark maroon coat and a leather pants facing her back to me. I ignore her, and headed to my bed next to the window. 

I heard her tsked, which I ignored. Hehe balakajan. I unloaded my bag, and fixed everything. 

After a few minutes, I can still feel her stare at my back figure. I finally faced her, seeing a Cold Goddess. 

I raised my brows to her, "What?" I asked, she just stare at me before averting her eyes. I saw a golden pin on her left part of the coat. 

Chou Tzuyu

I examine her face, Everything is. PERFECT. Her pale color tone matches her ethereal face. Beautiful.

"I know I'm beautiful, but stop staring." She said, Did I said my thoughts out loud? 

"Yes, you did." She continued. I blushed, before looking away. I should take a rest. 

I lied down at my comfy bed, and stare at the ceilings. There's a vintage chandelier, and black roof. 

I started thinking of some scenerios before falling asleep.

~

CHOU TZUYU

I stared at her sleeping figure, her blood-  it's so tempting. I got up and walk towards her.

I move some strands of her hair, Beautiful. She looks so peaceful, seeing her white, milky neck is a sin. lol?

Something's odd. Her scent, It's smells so sweet. I went closer and sniffed her, I shouldn't kill another roommate. 

I huffed, She's different. I better ask the others about her too.

I got up from her bed and left the room.

~

MINATOZAKI SANA 

I was busy looking at the new students files, when someone barged in the room. I glared at the person, but immediately soften seeing Tzuyu.

"You okay?" Chaeyoung asked, "Did you guys met the New student?" We hummed, "Did you guys found something odd?" She asked.

I raised my brows to her, "Huh?" She claimed the seat infront of me, "Something's definitely odd with my roommate." 

"what odd?" She sighed, before saying "Her smell is different from others." Huh? body odor? lol

"Stop Sana-unnie." I gave her a peace sign, "I-Its.." She hesitated, "More tempting?" ooooo

"Hmm.." Jeongyeon. "Well, then bite her-" Jeongyeon got cutted off by a smack from Nayeon. "Tzuyu already violated the rules before," I said, I shouldn't bring it back ;-;

Tzuyu glared at me, "Oops.." For the second time, I showed her a peace sign. Tzuyu Killed her roommate before, because of hunger

"Seriously." Tzuyu said sternly, it became quiet. I cleared my throat, "I haven't met the new students, give me her name." I said.

"I don't know her name." I chuckled, "Jihyo." I called, she raised her brows to me. "Where's Jennie?" 

"She's coming now," She take a sipped on her tea. Not long enough, the door opened revealing Jennie and her group. 

"You're the one who gave the dorm keys to the new students, right?" I asked, She hummed "So?" 

"Did you find someone odd at those new students?" Tzuyu asked, eagerly to know. 

We saw Jennie smirk, "Actually... Yes." I leaned in, interested. "That girl.." She continued. 

She's just smiling, "that girl, what?" Dahyun. "Nothing, shoo." I heard Tzuyu cussed. "What the hel-"

"Shoo." Jennie shoved Tzuyu away, "Aish." Tzuyu stomped out the room, not forgetting to slam the door. 

"She's cute when she's mad, right?" Lisa teased, I chuckled "She is." I said totally agreeing. "But, Jen.." Nayeon called.

"Is there something odd..?" She asked, Jennie leaned in. "There is." 

"Who?"Jennie sighed, before saying "Han Y/N."

flAshbAcK

JENNIE KIM

"Han Y/N." I called. The pale woman I winked at earlier, showed up in the front. Her smell, she's attracting some vampires. 

I saw Sowon's hand trembling and she keeps on gulping while looking at the woman. Even me, I feel like biting her now. 

I guess Sowon heard me, causing her to look at me. I gulped, before offering her dorm key.

She leaned her hand. Pale, So pale. But nothing's wrong? She's just pale. I can still hear her heartbeat. It means she's a human. 

But why is her scent, making me feel tempted? She reached for the dorm key which I gave.

She examined the dorm key for good 3 seconds before saying "Gomawoyo." She didn't even glance at me nor Sowon.

"What just happened?" Sowon asked, while looking at the Woman's direction who's being examined by the other students. 

"I-I dont know.." I stuttered. "Something is definitely wrong." I continued while staring at Han Y/N's vanishing figure. 

Flashback ended.

PARK JIHYO

"Who's that Han Y/N You're talking about, Jennie?" I asked, "One of the transferees, the palest one." I hummed.

"What if she's one of us?" I said, "If she's one of us, then we shouldn't hear her breathings." I sighed, "Let's shrug it for now," I suggested, and they agreed.

The door opened, revealing Seulgi holding the student's collar. She pushed the student to the table.

"He tried to bite one of the transferees." I sighed, "Did the new student saw his form?" I asked, She hummed.

"Call Ms. IU, we need to remove that new student's memory." She nodded, before leaving the room. 

"Now, to you." I said, pointing at the guy infront of me who's now on his knees. "You again, Lee MinHo." 

He avoided my Stare, "I'm so sorr..y Noona, I was just hungry." He reasoned, He's one of the youngest vampire in the academy.

He wished to live, so We gave him a chance by turning him a vampire. He still can't control his hunger, he already tried to bite 4 students. 

I sighed, "Who's the student, you tried to bite?" He licked his lips before saying, "My new roommate, Han Jisung."

"Should I Move hi-" He cutted me off, "Ani, ani. I'll never bite anyone now. Just don't change my roommate." He pleaded.

I sighed for the nth time, "Nayeon, you take care of this. I'll go to the new student." She hummed, "Where is that Han?" 

"He's near the Dead Tree, he ran away from me that's why we reached there." He said, looking down. I hummed before leaving the room.

~

I stopped at my tracks, when I smell a different scent. I furrowed my eyes, Someone's lurking today. I look at the Academy's Clock Tower, It's already 6:02 pm. 

Someone broke one of the rules, I rolled my eyes before finding the person. I saw a woman, near the dead tree. She looks like she's finding something. 

I headed towards her, while walking I felt a powerful aura to her. Her smell is different from other mortals. I furrowed my brows before tapping her shoulder.

She flinched before slowly facing me, She's one of the transferees. "You heard the rules clearly, right?" She hummed, looking down.

"Then why are you here?" I asked, glaring. I saw her gulped before answering, "I'm just finding something..."

Omg help me, I'm still young. I heard her thoughts, I chuckled. "This is your first warning, I'll send you to your dorm." She look to me, before smiling awkwardly.

"Name?" She cleared her throat, "Han Y/N imnida." It's Her, the topic in our office earlier.

Her smell is really different, more sweet and tempting. I hummed, "Let's go." She started walking while I'm following her from behind, I look back to the dead tree seeing a familiar figure.

I shake my head, you guys never learn.

~

HAN Y/N

We finally arrive infront of my dorm, Our walk in the corridors is so awkward. The corridors are dark, when it passed 6 pm.

"Gomawoyo.." What shOuld I cAll hEr?! "VP Park, will do." She said, I hummed. "Gomawoyo VP Park."

She hummed, before signalling me to enter my dorm. I nodded, before unlocking the dorm. I look back to her, she's still standing there waiting for me to enter.

I bowed, before finally locking the door. I sighed, I ran to my bed slumping myself. My roommate is nowhere to be seen.

She's broking one of the rules too -,-

I shrugged, she can take care of herself. I changed to my pajamas, before sleeping. Nightyyy~

~

???

I sighed, she almost saw the dear's body. Good thing Jihyo-noona arrived, But I'm still doomed. She saw me.

"Andwaee!" I dramatically said, I stained my favorite coat! Noooo

"Yah! Hyunjin-ah!" I look at the direction, "How dare you?! Did you just informally called me?" He smirked, before opening his arms wide. "I'm Jeongin Oppa, now." I rolled my eyes, this punk.

"I heard you." I rolled my eyes, "Okay?" He huffed, "Let's go, Lee Know did it again." I sighed, why bother biting a person? When you can drink blood in dears.

"Okie, let's go." I threw the dear's body to who knows where.

~

CHOU TZUYU

I entered my dorm, seeing her sleeping again. She must've love sleeping. We already removed that Han Jisung's Memory.

I sighed, I examined her face. Peaceful. Ethereal. Calm. and

Home.

•~•
Imma make Tzuyu so whipped in every stories I have. HAHAHHAHA sorry late update, I have finals tomorrow. I finished all my projects, and now I'm doing alot of draft books again ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 9.2K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
199K 10.4K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
335K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
113K 3.5K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...