Truth is stranger than fictio...

By myimagination2012

What if proving Naveen innocent was NOT the reason Naina had come to the academy? They say truth is stranger... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
New Character Introduction
18
19
20
21
22
23 🥵🥵🥵
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44. Epilogue

17

1.5K 95 217
By myimagination2012

AUTHOR'S NOTE:::

I tried and tried but I couldn't find anyone to match Aarushi's character and on top of that no guy matches up to Digvijay in my mind. So, I suggest that you beautiful readers imagine Aarushi looks like you and Digvijay looks like the guy you have a HUGE crush on. Enjoy. 😉

/

/

/

BC glanced from Aarushi to Digvijay as if to ask if he was serious. His face showed that he was hoping this was all a big prank. BC wanted to say something when Gunny took his position under the weight and Suriji announced Aalekh's name to start the drill. BC decided to focus on the new cadet later.

Aalekh completed the drill but he looked confused seeing the smile on Gunny's face. "Sir, apun ek baat puchhe?" he asked.

"Puchiye, Cadet,"

"Aap yaha se hate kaiko nehi? Aap to apun ko thik se jante bhi nehi. Apko kaise malum ke apun ye drill kar lega?" Aalekh asked honestly.

"Kyuke mujhe mere dost ki shikhaye huye cadets par pura bharosa hai," Gunny replied with a wide smile.

"Dost bole to?" Aalekh asked tilting his head in confusion.

Gunny gestured behind him with a smirk. Aalekh turned to find Rajveer grinning widely. Rajveer approached Gunny and pulled him in a hug. "Kaisa hai, yaar?" he asked.

"Thik hu. Tu bata tere life me kya chal raha hai?" Gunny asked.

"Captains, I'm sure aap dono apne dost se itne saalo baad milke bohot khush hai... but may I remind you ki aap log abhi ek drill ko rok ke khare hai. You can chat as much as you want when you're done with all your responsibilities," Digvijay's taunting remarks made both Captains flinch. 

"Sorry, sir," they muttered and moved away from the pully system.

Then Huda was called to do the drill. He also finished the drill but he was almost too late. Shalini scolded him for that. Then, Raina was called. Rajveer came to stand under the weight. With his arms folded over his chest, Rajveer closed his eyes with a smile on his face.

Digvijay narrowed his eyes at Rajveer before turning his gaze towards the female cadet who was supposed to be the captain's protégé. Seeing her face clearly, he recognized her. Naina Singh Shikhawat... Captain Rajveer Singh Shikhawat ki wife aur Captain Naveen Singh Ahluwalia ke chhoti behen. "Interesting," he muttered when he realized who the current participants of this drill was.

So, the drill started. Naina started running towards Rajveer. She was so focused on the task that she didn't realize when her legs got tangled with each other and she fell. All the cadets started urging Naina to get up as the weight would otherwise fall on Rajveer. Rajveer wasn't stressed. He was pretty chill and relaxed for someone who was standing under 20 weight. 

Naina got up and ran towards him like the hounds of hell were after her. When she realized that she was too far to catch the rope, she jumped on Rajveer, pushing him away from the weight which fell seconds after they moved from the position. Naina's heart was still racing from the fear of loosing him again. Tears filled her eyes and she started checking him over.

"Aap thik to hai na? Pagal hogaye kya? Kuch ho jata to?" she shouted.

"Main janta tha ke tum mujhe kuch honehi nehi deti," Rajveer replied with ultimate trust.

BC was nervous seeing the scene. He didn't know if M. G. Digvijay knew the truth or not. So, he turned and told him, "They are married,"

"I know," Digvijay replied.

"I wish main bhi kisi pe aise shout kar sakti," Aarushi stated, sighing sadly from beside Digvijay. BC wondered why she thought she could comment when two senior officers were talking. Digvijay just smirked at her statement.

"EVERYONE TAKE A LUNCH BREAK. LUNCH BREAK KE BAAD ACADEMY COURYARD ME MILENGE!" M.G. Digvijay ordered, "DISMISS!"

/

/

/

Super six and the faculty members were in the mess, having lunch. Gunny had joined Rajveer for lunch. "Ab bata... kya hal chal hai?" Gunny inquired.

"Arre, Captain Gunraj! Aap Captain Rajveer se kya puch rahe hai? Main batati hu na?" Shalini interrupted, joining them at their table.

"This is Dr. Cpt. Shalini Singhal, humari infirmary ka in-charge," Rajveer introduced.

"Pleasure to meet you, Dr. Shalini...and please call me Gunny," Gunny said as greeting.

"Then please call me 'Shalini' or 'Doc' like Captain does," Shalini urged.

"Aap kuch batane wali thi?" Gunny asked, leaning forward curiously.

"Gunny, did you know Captain ki shaadi ho chuki hai?" Shalini asked with a smirk.

"WHAT?!" Gunny turned to Rajveer who was having his lunch nonchalantly. "Tune sach me shaadi karli? Kab?"

"5 saal pehle. I even have a 3 year old son," Rajveer told him with a smile.

"Darn it! I missed your wedding? Where's bhabhi? And my nephew?" Gunny questioned excitedly.

"Tera bhabhi uss table me hai apne dosto ke saath," Rajveer replied pointing at Super six's table, "Aur tera bhanja USA me hai mere parents ke saath,"

Gunny looked confused. "Bhabhi ek cadet hai?"

"Yeah,"

"Par kyu??"

"Usise puch lena," Rajveer smirked. He was having fun teasing his friend.

Gunny was ready to protest when BC entered the mess with M.G. Digvijay and his cadet. She was still wearing that pretty dress. Everyone stood up and that's when they noticed the girl behind the men.

"Oye, ye khubsurat janani kaun hai?" Huda asked Ali, excitedly.

"Hum bhi inko abhi dekh rahe hi na? To hume kaise pata hoga?" Ali asked rolling his eyes.

Digvijay nodded his head at the cadets and followed BC as he led the way to an empty table. BC gestured for him to sit but Digvijay doesn't take his seat. He kept his eye on the buffet where Aarushi had gone to get food. He waited until she came back with her plate and then gestured her to seat on the chair beside him. Aarushi took the seat, placing her plate on the table. Only then Digvijay sat down on the seat beside Aarushi. He was sitting so close to her that his arms and legs bumped into her with every movement.

BC noticed the whole thing, bewildered. There was a strange intimacy between M.G. Digvijay and his cadet. Shaking his head, he waved at Suriji and Suriji started bringing both BC and Digvijay their food.

"Is this what being served everyday?" Digvijay asked inspecting the food.

"Hanji,"

"Main academy ka khane ka budget aur mess ka menu check karna chahta hu. Make sure ki dono hi mere table me aaj sham tak pouch jaye," Digvijay ordered.

" Yes, sir," Suriji hurried away from him.

" Food budget kyu?" BC asked curiously.

"There are things here jiski zaroorat nehi hai and things that should've been here is not here. That's why," Digvijay explained sarcastically.

BC glanced at Aarushi and found her looking around the mess with a happy smile on her face. Digvijay looked up to find BC staring at Aarushi so he followed BC's gaze. He scowled when he noticed that she was too busy looking around that she didn't eat anything.

"Khana khatam karo. Training ki dauran behoosh hogayi to main mark cut karunga," he warned darkly.

Aarushi grimaced and shoved a spoonful of rice in her mouth. He stared at her until she actually swallowed. "Kharus kahika!" She mumbled under her breath. BC was surprised by her comment but he was more astonished  when Digvijay didn't react to her comment.

/

/

"Ye mazra kya hai?" Shalini asked Gunny, "Why does MGDS  have his own cadet?"

"I got assigned to him for this mission last night. I don't know much about him either... But the first thing he told me is to NOT talk to his cadet," Gunny shrugged.

" How fascinating!" Shalini breathed out, excitement gleaming in her eyes.

Seeing her reaction, Rajveer shook his head. "Don't poke your nose in his matter. Kahi apko daant na laga de," he warned.

"But mysteries solve karne ke liye hi hote hai...and this seems to be an interesting mystery," Shalini insisted cheekily. "Chaliye jake unse baat karte hai," she suggested.

" Pagal hogayi hai kya? Main nehi jane wala," Gunny refused.

"Me neither," said Rajveer.

"Kitna darpok hai aap dono. Chaliye na, please!" Shalini whined.

"Absolutely NOT!" Rajveer replied.

"Yes!" Shalini stated before grabbing both captains' wrists, she literally dragged them to the VVIP table. "Good afternoon, sir," Shalini greeted Digvijay.

Digvijay raised his head and gave her a blank look. Undeterred by his lack of reaction, Shalini continued, "I'm Dr. Cpt. Shalini Singhal. This is Cpt. Rajveer Shikhawat, and you know Cpt. Gunny," 

Digvijay glanced at Rajveer and Gunny once before turning to observe Aarushi, who was making faces at her plate. Her plate was still full. She sighed and glanced at Digvijay and was startled to find him staring at her. Instantly, she sat up straightly and started eating like her life depended on it. Only then did Digvijay turned his head back to the captains.

"Good to see you, Captain Singhal. Captain Rajveer aap Naveen Singh Ahluwalia ka jija hai na?" Digvijay asked. His voice was void of any emotion.

"Yes, sir... and he was my best friend as well," Rajveer replied honestly.

"Good. Be in my room sharp at 1900 hours," Digvijay ordered, "Bring Cadet Shikhawat along," he added.

"Yes sir," Rajveer was surprised that the man was ready to start working the very first day.

/

/

/

After lunch, every member of KMA once again gathered in the courtyard. BC introduced Digvijay and that he would have the final say in every matter of the academy for as long he stays in the academy. Then, BC moved away to let Digvijay talk. "As long as you do what you're supposed to do, you won't have any problem with me. But if you do something to piss me off, you'll regret the day you were born," Digvijay stated sternly before turning to Suriji, "Suriji, mere room kaha hai... aur mera office? Apne dono hi ready karwaya hai na?"

"Yes, sirji. Aiye main dikhata hu apka kamra," Suriji offered.

"Aap mujhe mera office dikhaiye pehle aur uske baad Cadet Aarushi ko mera room dikha dijiye," Digvijay told him.

"Sir, girl's hostel me maine Cadet ke liye room prepare karwa diya hai," Subedar Lolita informed.

"That won't be necessary. Cadet Aarushi will stay with me in my room," Digvijay replied casually. His revelations caused the faculty members to exchange uneasy looks. The cadets started gossiping while sneaking looks at Digvijay and Aarushi. 

Rajveer and Naina exchanged a look. They knew how rumors could hurt people. If Naina hadn't told BC everything, the rumors about Raina would've ruined both of their careers. They felt sympathetic towards Digvijay and Aarushi. They both felt like there had to be a normal reason why Digvijay told them that Aarushi would stay with him.

"Ji...apke room me? Ek cadet kaise..." Subedar Lolita looked at BC for answer.

"Um..." BC also didn't know how he was supposed to react to that. He ordered Raina to stay in Rajveer's room because they were married, but how could he agree to let Major General to let him keep his female cadet in his room... not that he was in a position to give any permission in this matter.

Digvijay acted like he didn't see everyone's reaction to his statement and barked at Suriji, "Ab khare khare mera muh kya tak rahe hai? Dikhaiye mujhe me office,"

"J-Ji," Suriji hurriedly headed towards their destinations. Aarushi gave the faculty member an apologetic look before following after Digvijay and Suriji.

"So... we're just supposed to ignore that?" Major Nair asked BC raising his eyebrow.

"Maybe there's a logical reason for that?" Rajveer defended Digvijay.

"Aap to ye kahoge hi. Apko apni cadet ke saath jo rehne diya gaya hai... Apko to ye sab thik his lagega. Ye army academy thori na hai... Ye to lover's hotel hai. It's perfectly normal for a female cadet to sleep in the same room as her male teacher," Major Nair stated sarcastically.

"Ah... Major, sarcasm ki zaroorat nehi hai. I'll talk to MG and tell him that it's not acceptable here," BC assured.

/

BC decided to call for a faculty meeting so that he wouldn't have to talk to Digvijay alone about his cadet as BC was really intimidated by the young officer. Everyone arrived at the conference room and took their seats. A few minutes later, Digvijay entered with an irritated look on his face. He glared at EVERYONE and took the seat BC usually sat in. He pulled out his phone and started checking his mails while ignoring everyone. BC waited for someone else to say something because he really didn't want to.

Finally, Major Nair opened his mouth like BC was hoping. "Major General Digvijay Suryavanshi, sir? We would like some explanation about your cadet," he said sternly like he was talking to one of the cadets. 

Digvijay looked up and narrowed his eyes at Nair. "Main jo kehne wala hu ye KMA ki sare faculty members pe laghu hota hai. Stay away from my cadet. Do NOT speak to her. Do NOT look at her. Do NOT think of her. Uske saath kya karna hai aur kya nehi iska faisla sirf aur sirf main lunga. Whatever you see us doing during our training sessions or ANY other time, you do not get to comment on that. I hope I'm clear," M.G. Digvijay stated sternly glaring at everyone in the room, "And what made you think you have ANY say in what I do with my cadet? Agli bar agar mere mamlo me dakhal andazi ki to anzam achchha nehi hoga," he warned in a cold tone before storming out of the room.

"That went well," Gunny whispered to Rajveer. Rajveer flashed him a smirk before hiding his amusement.

"To ab hume apne hi academy kuch bolne ka bhi aajadi nehi hai?" MN was outraged.

"I think hume bas unke cadet ke bareme kuch bolna allowed nehi hai," Dr. Shalini pointed out.

"I agree with Major Nair. Ek female cadet kaise reh sakti hai ek male teacher ke saath? That's unethical!" Subedar Lolita added.

"He's ALL of our senior. NO one can question him. In fact now that he clarified that none of us are supposed to ever interact with his cadet, this makes it more difficult. Agar humne unka rule tora to kahi wo humara court marshal na kara de," BC pointed out the reason behind his uneasiness with Digvijay.

"To kya hum haat pe haat dhare baithe rahe?" MN asked in disbelieve.

"No. We focus on our cadets instead," BC stated. "For now, dismiss everyone!"

/

"Kya lagta hai? Kya wo beautiful new cadet bhi humare saath hi train karegi?" Yudi asked excitedly.

"Shayed. Magar uss new handset ka network provider kaun banega?" Pooja asked rest of the Super six.

"Network provider?" Naina asked Pooja, confused.

"Pooja ji ka matlab hai unka mentor kaun hoga?" Ali clarified.

"Wo jo naya kharus aya hai wohi hoga uska mentor," Aalekh commented.

"Makes sense. Hey guys, kya lagta hai? Who will be her type?" Yudi asked with a hopeful look on his face.

"Yaar Yudiye, Itni pyari janani ka type to sirf ye Huda hi hoga," Huda stated proudly showing off his mascular arms. Rest of the super six rolled their eyes at his statement.

"Kya ho raha hai?" Naveen asked Naina, suddenly appearing beside her.

Naina wasn't startled as she was used to him suddenly appearing in random places. But Pooja and Aalekh jumped at his sudden question and started looking around. "Ye-ye to wahi voice hai jo maine... uss din suna tha?" Pooja told everyone.

"Kaun si voice?" Yudi asked, confused, "What are you talking about?"

"Panjaban sahi bol reli hai. Apun ne bhi suna," Aalekh insisted looking around with a disturbed frown.

Naina winced because she knew Naveen hadn't meant for Pooja and Aalekh to hear him. "Guys, lagta hai tum dono ka kaan baj rahe hai," she lied. 

"Shayed tu sahi bol rahi hi. Chal class chalte hai. Lolita ma'am ka class hai," Aalekh suggested.

/

/

That evening, Raina made their way to Digvijay's room. Rajveer knocked once and they waited. A few minutes later, Aarushi opened the door, scowling at someone behind her. She was wearing a short sleeveless canary yellow sundress and a pair of yellow furry sleepers. Her wet hair was left open.

Rajveer cleared his throat and smiled when Aarushi turned around. "Hello?" she asked.

"I'm Captain Rajveer and this is my protégé, Cadet Naina. Major General sir ne hume bulaya tha," Rajveer told her.

"Oh. Please, come in," Aarushi moved aside to let them in. 

They walked to the living room and gave Aarushi a questioning look as if to ask where Digvijay was.

"Digvijay kitchen me hai. Sab ke liye dinner bana raha hai," Aarushi answered, "Please baithiye na," she gestured towards the couch. "This is the first time main kisi army academy me ayi hu. It's really exciting. Please, mujhe bataiye na yaha ke bareme. Kya routine hai yaha ka? Aur kya mess ka khana humesha hi itna ganda hota hai?" she asked with honest curiosity.

Rajveer noted that Aarushi had addressed Digvijay with his name instead of 'sir' as Naina snickered. "Suriji khana achcha banana chahte hai par itne logo ke liye khana banana parta hai na, isiliye aise khana hi milta hai," she shared, "par ek do hapto me adaat par jati hai,"

"Aur Suriji har festival me aur agar koi officer pay karne ko taiyar ho to special aur bohot hi lajawab khana serve hai," Rajveer added with a grin.

"That's good know. By the way, Sir, I'm sorry, uss waqt maine apko salute nehi kiya. I didn't recognize you," Aarushi apologized.

"That's okay,"

"How should I address you?" she asked.

"Hum sab inhe 'Rajveer sir' kehke address karte hai. Tum bhi wahi bula lena," Naina suggested.

"Cool. Waise Naina, yaha cadets ki routine kya hai?" Aarushi asked.

"5.30 ko hume uthna parta hai aur 6 baje tak training ground me pehli drill ke liye ekatthe hona parta hai. First drill ke baad hume breakfast ke liye one hour milta hai. Uske baad second drill ke liye phirse training ground. After that, hume lunch break milta hai. Aur uske baad 5 baje tak classes attand karni parti hai. Dinner time 6 baje se 8 baje tak hota hai. We have to finish our dinner in that time otherwise, no food. Phir 8.30 ko lights out ka time hota hai. You have to be in your rooms before that and no one if allowed outside after lights out," Naina explained their routine.

"Tumhara routine kitna relaxed hai," Aarushi stated looking despondent.

"Ye routine relaxed hai?" Rajveer questioned, bewildered by her statement. 

"Haa. Mera training ka routine sunenge to behosh hojayenge," Aarushi replied making a crying face.

"Share kar sakti ho?" Naina asked.

Aarushi looked towards the kitchen door to make sure Digvijay wasn't coming before leaning closer and saying, "Mujhe wo rakshas subah 4 baje uthata hai. 4.15 se 6.30 tak hum running ke liye nikalte hai. Uske baad breakfast ke liye mujhe 40 minutes milta hai. Uske baad next 6 hours hum hand to hand combat aur shooting ka training karte hai. Uske baad lunch ke liye 40 minutes. Phir 3 hours ajeeb aur atrangi army drills. Uske baad 2 hours knife throwing ka drill karwata hai. Phir 7 to 8 mujhe wo army books read karna parta hai while he makes dinner. Phir hum dinner karte hai aur so jate hai," Aarushi pouted. 

"It...actually is a really active routine... a little too much for a cadet though," Rajveer mumbled, frowning in confusion.

"Tumhe weekends to milte honge na? Relaxation ke liye?" Naina asked. She was feeling exhausted just by listening the routine.

"Inn last five months, today was the only day I didn't have to do any drills or study any army regulation books," Aarushi confessed, sulking. She was sad to see the day pass by. She knew Digvijay would start her training from early next morning.

"Dinner ready hai," DIgvijay announced from kitchen's doorway, "Aur tumhara complain karna khatam hogaya ho to kripya table set kar dogi?" he added sarcastically.

Making a face at him, Aarushi got up from the couch and went to set the table. Rajveer gestured for Naina to help her while he headed for the kitchen. "Main kuch help karu?" he asked Digvijay who was giving final touches to the Russian salad. 

"Everything is done. Help me carry them out," Digvijay said handing Rajveer the bowl of salad. Soon, they carried the mutton biryani and Russian salad to the table.

"Mutton biryani!" Aarushi gasped in delight.

"I hope aap log meat khate ho," Digvijay asked Raina, gesturing for them to take their places.

"Yeah. No problem," Rajveer asked.

"Cadet Shikhawat, uss din mere office me aap bilkul Jhansi ki rani ke jaise ghus ayi thi aur aaj aap to kuch bol hi nehi rahi hai," Digvijay commented serving everyone.

"Aisi koi baat nehi. Main bas soch rahi thi ki main apki shukriya ada kaise karu. Bhaiya ka case sabse pehle reopen karne ke liye thank you so much," Nain told him honestly.

"Uss din maine apki baat suni aur uski logic bhi samjha... par uss waqt I didn't have the power or authority to re-investigate these cases. Isiliye maine apko kuch nehi bola tha. But this matter had been on my mind ever since," Digvijay told her, "I just hope ki aap jo yakin karte hai wo sach ho aur apka bhai nirdosh ho... warna issbar apka pura khandan barbad hojayega," he warned.

"We understand, sir... aur sir, Naveen ko innocent karne me agar apko koi bhi madat chahiye hoga to please tell us," Rajveer urged.

"I know. That's why I called you over. Agar Captain Naveen SIngh Ahluwalia ka sach bahar lana chate hai aap dono, to apko mera help karna hoga iss case ki re-investigation me," Digvijay ordered.

"Happily, sir," Raina answered.

/

/

/

A/N:: Pata chala Digvijay ka maksad? 

Kaisa lag raha hai Digvijay aur Aarushi ka character?

With they become friends with Raina?

Will Super six also join the team to find the real traitor?

Vote aur comment karo take mai likhkhu aur tumhe pata chale ki age kya hone wala hai... Muah 😘😘💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 5.1K 51
Reached #1 in What's hot in adventure on 11 March 2017 😇😇😇 :Completed: Kunchunjunga Military Academy, aka KMA is a place where common civilians en...
4.6K 337 13
When Rain moved back to Thailand he was expecting life to be more of the same. Play games online, go shopping, avoid looking at any of the ghosts tha...
15.9K 959 10
These will be random shots about RAINA based on the premise that Rajveer survived the jeep blast. He helped anonymously to Naina and other in proving...
19.4K 1.1K 10
Love doesn't understand the profession, the situations, the socity standards No one is too young for love because love doesn't come from your mind...