TRAITOR (E. Jeager)

By Potatoes_for_life_

"π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘€π‘Žπ‘¦π‘  π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘›π‘’π‘ π‘  𝑖𝑛 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’. 𝐡𝑒𝑑 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘ π‘œ π‘Žπ‘™π‘€π‘Žπ‘¦... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Stone Titan
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 7

4.7K 190 252
By Potatoes_for_life_

Hello! Um, updates might be slow this week. I just need some time to reflect on myself... BUT THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE AND READING THIS BOOK!
-----------------

It's been a couple of days since the accident. It didn't help that you had to find Macro's body while walking with Jean.

His reaction destroyed any last hope you had for considering yourself a 'good person.

You ended up joining the Survey Corps and sticking with Reiner and Bert, while Annie left for the Military Police.

It's been a while since you've seen her. She probably still has nightmares about Marco. You know you do.

Every.

Single.

Night.

It's been hard to live with him haunting your dreams. You can still hear his screams and cries for help as the side of his face was bitten off.

Having to deal with Jean's breakdown was worse. You and he were talking in the woods when he broke down completely.

-

flashback

-

You and Jean were looking at the scenery while waiting for news about Eren.

"Hey, y/n... do you remember when we would gather in the girl's barracks and throw singing competitions between the cadets..." He asked while chuckling lowly as you remembered clearly how Marco and Mikasa would always tie at the end, smiling at the memories.

"Yeah... Marco and Mikasa had the best singing voices... look, Jean, I'm so sorry about Marco... I know that he was a really good friend of yours." You say as you try to contain the tears from falling.

Jean began sobbing silently as you tried your best to comfort him. "Jean please don't cry..."

"HE SAID THAT HE WAS GOING TO LIVE TO SEE THE SOLDIERS WE WOULD BECOME!!! HE BROKE HIS PROMISE TO ME!!! Y/N SOMEONE MUST'VE SEEN HOW HE WENT OUT!!! I KNOW HE MUST HAVE FOUGHT TILL THE END!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs while covering his ears in frustration.

"Jean... I'm sorry... please... forgive me..." You whispered while hugging him as tears started to roll down your face.

"Y/n... it's not your fault... he really liked and trusted you as a friend so I know he's smiling down at us right now." He said as he started to regain his composure.

More tears rolled down your face.

It was your fault.

He trusted you.

And you killed him.

Those thoughts circled your head over and over.

"I'm sorry Marco..." You whispered low enough so he couldn't hear you.

-

Back to present

-

No one had been assigned a squad yet in the survey corps so while the time passed you would visit Eren in Levi squad to see how he was doing.

He had invited you to a date later in the night and you agreed to try to keep it as secret as possible.

It was dark in the middle of the night and you were trying to sneak out of your dorm as quiet as possible.

Your dorm was with Mikasa and Sasha. They both slept like logs and it took all of you to wake them up in the morning.

You slowly got up from your bed and put on a coat on top of your nightgown.

Slowly out of your shoes and headed out the room to meet with Eren near the horse stables.

"Eren... are you here" you whispered trying to keep as quiet as possible.

"Boo," he said as he popped up behind you, scaring the living shit right out of you.

"YOU IDIOT I COULD HAVE DIED OF A HEART ATTACK!" You whisper-yelled trying to keep quiet.

"Hehe I'm sorry but we should get going if you want to see the surprise I have for you." A smirk grew on his face as he pulled out a blindfold.

"No no no no... I'm not going blindfolded." You said as you crossed your arms over your chest.

"C'mon you trust me right? Plus I'll be holding on to you at all times." He said as he gave you a confident smile.

"Fine..." You whispered in defeat. He came up behind you and wrapped the blindfold on top of your eyes.

He gently put his hand behind your back and the other was holding your hand reassuringly.

"Cmon, follow my lead." He said as both of you started walking forward, him leading you around.

He started asking you some questions like:

"What's your favorite color?"
"F/c, and yours"
"Green" (I'm assuming that this is his favorite color.)

"What's your favorite food?"
"F/f, and yours"
"Beef stew"(Again I'm assuming this)

"What's with all the questions Yeager? Are you planning on pulling a murder-suicide in the woods?" You asked him playfully.

"No... but there's something I want to show you." He whispered against your ear.

Goosebumps spread all around your body as you felt his hand on your back slightly move towards your waist.

"A-are we almost there yet?" You asked nervously as the walking stopped.

"Yes. When I take the blindfold off I want you to look straight ahead ok?" He said as he took a few steps behind you.

"Ok 1, 2, 3..." he whispered as he slowly lowered the blindfold.

Ahead of you was beautiful scenery of the northern lights on the night sky. They reflected perfectly on the lake that was ahead of you. (The image above)

"Eren... IT'S GORGEOUS!" You stated amazed at the scene in front of you. You could see the northern lights as they reflected off of the lake in front of you.

"Thank you... but why did you choose to bring me here out of all the girls in the Survey Corps?" You asked completely bewildered.

"You still don't see it, do you... y/n... I like you... I like you. You've made this living hell bearable for me. You've encouraged me when I needed someone's help, you don't baby me as Mikasa does, you let me accomplish things on my own. You always help everyone when they need you."
He said as his fierce teal eyes got lost in your e/c ones.

"Eren, I like you too..." His eyes brightened up immediately.

"Really!?! You do?" He asked still not believing you.

"Yes, I do." You said as a smile rose on your face.

He leaned forward as you closed your eyes. Your lips came into contact with his. They both fit as if they were puzzle pieces coming together as one. The kiss was soft and gentle. You both slowly broke apart. As you looked into his eyes you noticed something or someone behind him.

Marco...

"Why won't you try to talk to me..." Marco slowly whispered as half of his body started to slightly fade.

"I trusted you..."

"I thought we were friends..."

"Marco..." You whispered.

He's here.

He's going to kill me.

"Y/n? Are you ok? You look like you just saw a ghost." Eren asked as he looked behind him to see if anybody was there. But there was no one.

"I'm sorry... I've just been distracted lately..." You lied as he nodded and both of you headed back. Eren had left to his dorm and you were in the girl's restroom washing your face.

"Y/n..." Marco suddenly appeared behind you staring straight into your soul.

"I trusted you..."

"You killed me..."

"N-no... your dead... you aren't here..." you whispered as you tried to snap out of whatever had gotten into you.

"Why won't you talk to me..." He whispers while reaching to grab you. He looked awful. Half of his face was missing and dried bloody tears were going down his other half.

"Go away... your dead... stop tormenting me... I didn't want to do it..." You slowly slid down the bathroom wall and onto the floor.

"I'm sorry... I didn't have a choice... Marco... please... PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" You yelled as soon his body grew closer to yours.

"I can't go... I have to be here until everyone finds out that you killed me..." He whispered as his damaged hand slowly caressed your hair.

"I'm sorry I couldn't defend you Marco... but please... I'm begging you... stop haunting me..."

"I can't... and neither can they..." He stood up and took a step back.

There they were.

The people who died because of the breach of wall Maria, many unrecognizable faces staring down at you.

"Stop please...." You covered your ears as all the ghosts stared down at you.

"We can't leave... not yet we can't..."

----------------

BOOM! ANOTHER CHAPTER IS DONE! How'd y'all like the little twist I added in there. 😏 ANYWAYS THANK YOU, EVERYONE, FOR READING THIS AND
BEING HERE ALIVE ANOTHER DAY! I KNOW ITS HARD BUT JUST KEEP GOING!!! I LOVE YOU ALL! BUG OUT!!!

-------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994K 27.9K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
122 8 7
You're a 16 year old girl living a simple life in the suburbs. Life seemed pretty difficult at the time, given your mother recently disappeared and y...
18.6K 708 30
She's an optimistic aspiring actress, and he's an obstacle she crashed into. She finds him to be a waste of time, he finds her to be a pain in his a...
14.4K 571 27
(NSFW warning and trigger warning!) "β„‘'𝔳𝔒 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔒𝔑 𝔰𝔬 π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”Ά 𝔭𝔒𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔒. 𝔖𝔬 π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”Ά 𝔬𝔣 π”ͺ𝔢 𝔠𝔬π”ͺπ”―π”žπ”‘π”’π”°. β„‘ 𝔑𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔑𝔒𝔰𝔒𝔯...