Daughter Of Hydra | Peter Par...

By LadyLokiLaufeyson5

'It was strange, to pretend that I knew nothing about this boy, when, in reality, I knew pretty much everythi... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 19

4.1K 160 18
By LadyLokiLaufeyson5

I woke up in a cell. It was extremely similar to my one in Hydra. There was a bed, but two of the walls were glass. I was leaning against a wall. I tried to move my arms to help me get to my feet, when I realised that I was wearing a straitjacket. I began struggling against it, the claustrophobia taking over.

"Help me!" I called out.

"No one's going to help you."

I turned around to see Peter standing next to me.

"Peter? Please help me," I cried.

Peter squatted down to my level.

"I'm not going to help you. You know why? Because I hate you."

I opened my mouth in shock. What did he just say? Peter smirked at me. Then he just... disappeared. Faded away, as if he was never there.

Wanda visited me next. She appeared next to me, leaning against the wall, in a strait jacket, just like me.

"Help me, y/n," she whispered.

"I – I can't," I cried.

Her face held disappointment as she faded away.

"Wait! Come back!" I cried.

She didn't reappear.

"Wanda! Wanda!" I screamed.

"What's going on?"

"Hallucinations. The drugs we have her on are creating them."

I ignored the voices and continued screaming for Wanda.

The hallucinations came and went. Most of the time it was Peter. Sometimes, he would sit against the wall beside me. Sometimes, he would scream at me, telling me that I was a liar. Sometimes, he would just look at me.

Sometimes it was Wanda. She would sit beside me in a straitjacket and ask me to help her. Other times, she would tell me she would come back for me, and then disappear.

Sometimes it was Pietro. Sometimes, he would ask me why I didn't save him. Sometimes he would just look at me.

Sometimes, it was the other Avengers. They would tell me how bad of a person I was for tricking Peter.

Sometimes it was Cassandra. She was always the worst. Sometimes she screamed, sometimes she sneered, and sometimes she just stared at me with such hatred in her eyes.

They always disappeared whenever I told them they weren't real.

I was only let out of my cell once. I was still in my straitjacket and six soldiers led me down the halls. Two were in front of me, two were on either side, and two were behind me. The drugs made me see more people walking with me. Peter was closest to me, walking in front of me. No matter how loud I called his name, he didn't turn around.

I was led to a room, empty besides a table with three chairs. I was roughly shoved into a chair, with two facing me. Two men that I had never seen before sat in the chairs opposite me.

They asked me a lot of questions about Hydra. I answered them all truthfully. What was the point in lying? I no longer associated with them, and maybe if I played along, they'd let me go.

They didn't let me go.

I was taken back to my cell after they had run out of questions. Pietro and Wanda stood over me, looking on disappointedly. I told them to go away, and they did.

One day, Peter didn't though.

Peter POV

I sat in the helicopter, my hands shaking fiercely. I glanced at Mr Stark. I had woken up two weeks ago after being in a coma for three days. The bullet hit a vital organ and I almost died. After two weeks, Mr Stark was finally able to get the government to allow me to see y/n. He pulled some strings and now here we were, flying towards the raft.

"Are you okay, kid?"

I glanced up to see Mr Stark looking at my shaking hands. I tried to calm myself, but it didn't work.

"I don't know, Mr Stark," I said truthfully. "I – she lied to me. But I still love her. And I know that she was working for Hydra, but she broke away. That must mean something, right?"

Mr Stark took a deep breath.

"Kid, I personally think that she was brainwashed. Not like Bucky, but brainwashed from the beginning. She was so deep in Hydra, she thought what she was doing was right," he said.

I took a deep breath. I hoped that he was right.

In no time, the helicopter had landed. We were taken through security, and we were led to her cell. I almost choked when I saw the state she was in.

Her hair was tangled and dry. Tear tracks stained her cheeks, and she was disturbingly skinny. She wore a straitjacket. What was worse, though, was she was looking at the ceiling with empty eyes. Like all emotion had left her long ago.

"Y/n," I whispered.

I walked up to the glass and placed my hand on it. Slowly, as if she was too tired to do so, she turned her head to face me.

"Peter?" she asked, disbelievingly, rising out of her slouched position.

I stayed silent. What were they doing to her?

"No, no. You're just a hallucination," she whispered.

I worriedly looked to Mr Stark. He shook his head at me.

"They have her on these drugs to mute her power. Side effects include hallucinations," he explained.

"Mr Stark?"

I turned around to see y/n looking at my mentor.

"Hey, kid. It's me," he said quietly.

"Why aren't you yelling at me?" she asked.

Mr Stark looked at her confusedly.

"You usually yell at me," she said.

Then she burst into tears. I desperately wanted to hold her.

"Go away!" she ordered. "I don't want any more hallucinations."

I looked at her mournfully. She cried for a bit longer before noticing that we were still there.

"Why haven't you left?" she asked.

"Because I'm really here," I said.

She looked at me hopefully. She struggled to her feet and walked over to the glass.

"Were you ever going to tell me?" I asked.

Even in this state, she knew what I meant.

"Do you remember the first night you told me that you loved me?" she asked.

I nodded, confused.

"I nearly told you everything that night," she confessed in a whisper. "I had wanted to tell you before, but that night... I think that's where things began to change. That night... when I told you that I loved you, it wasn't a lie."

I looked at her sadly.

"Peter, you should go," she said, looking away. "You should just forget about me. I'm a lost cause. There is no way they're gonna let me leave."

I looked at her disbelievingly.

"I'm not just going to leave you here, y/n," I said fiercely. "I'm not going to stop fighting for you."

She smiled at me sadly.

"That's what I love about you," she said wistfully.

She turned around and sat with her back to the glass, blocking me out.

"Y/n, please, don't give up," I cried.

I could hear her sobbing through the glass.

"Mr Stark, please, we have to do something!" I pleaded, turning to my mentor.

"I'm trying, kid," he said.

His fingers were flying over his holographic keyboard.

"Alright, time's up."

I turned to see three bodyguards gesturing for us to leave.

"I'll come back for you, y/n! I promise!" I called.

"That's what they always say," I heard her mumble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 28.5K 54
{SEQUEL TO SENSELESS} "It's simple." // "Nothing ever is."
692K 16.1K 95
The love story of Y/n Stark and Peter Parker told through social media! Mostly Instagram and messages but there are snippets of writing here and ther...
584K 16.5K 33
'You are just a reminder of everything you did to me! I hate you!' He wanted to put everything in the past and heal, but she still hated him. Bucky B...
26.2K 673 9
Star is only a child, and her entire life has been dictated by HYDRA, anything she did was what they wanted to do. She is confused and scared, but th...