Love is a different ball game...

By Cactus_table

Y/N, a 25 year old NFL player. He's been playing for the LA Chargers for 2 years now and have been streaming... More

BIO
Chapter 1: The Meeting
Chapter 2: Becoming Friends
Chapter 3: Game Day.
πŸ€”
Chapter 4: Trending
Chapter 5: Coffee
Chapter 6: Part 1
Chapter 7: Fun stream and Tragedy.
🦝
Chapter 8: Closure
Chapter 9: Catching up

Chapter 6: Part 2

3K 39 15
By Cactus_table

(I FEEL WELL RESTED. So Im ganna put most of the game in either Rae or Poki's Pov.)

TALKKING="I HAVE FALLEN."
THINKING='AND CANNOT GET UP.'

———————————————————

Poki Pov:

The game finally began with Y/n on the sideline because he was on the offencesive side and the Chargers were defending.

When Y/n came out onto the field I didn't really focus on the game, I just stared at him and I could tell Rae was doing the same.

When the 1st down started Y/n dashed across the field and the qaurterback threw the ball, Y/n jumped into the air and caught the ball but someone on the other team ran into his legs causing him to do a flip in the air and landing on his back.

"Oh God!" I said worried.

"At least he caught the ball..." Rae said but was still worried.

And Y/n just stood up like it was nothing. The next down Y/n ran into the endzone and caught the ball.Scoring a touchdown.

Me and Rae cheered but was surprized when Y/n ran towards us and gave me the ball.

"Here. Rae I'll bring you one now. God I hate stairs." He said tiredly and ran back down the stairs.

"Y/n's good huh?" Rae said.

"Yea, I read that he won rookie of the year two years back." I said.

"Wow."

———————————————–—–——

Rae Pov:

After Y/n went back down the stadium I looked over at Imane and saw that she was blushing and smiling. I felt a little jealous that she got one first but I was happy that Y/n said that he'll bring me one to.

TIMESKIP HALFTIME

This is a really tough game we had 24 points and the seahawks had 23. Y/n hadn't scored another touchdown so I was still without a ball. It was halftime and Y/n and his team just made their way back onto the field.

When the first down started Y/n again sprinted about 20 yards down the field before turning around and catching the ball. He then started running, he ran past 3 guys and it looked like he wad going to go all the way.

"Go Y/n!!" I screamed.

"Wooohhooo!!" Imane shouted.

But then out of nowhere Y/n got hit hard, and I mean hard. I've never seen anybody hit the ground so hard before.

"Oh God!" Poki said closing her eyes not wanting to see the man she fell in love with getting hurt.

After a few seconds I noticed something...

"Imane h‐he's not getting back up." I said really worried.

I then looked at the guy that hurt my man and he wasn't even a player! He was a stupid fan trying to get attention. I could've gotten a ball!

Securityhad to escort the man outside not before gettin almost killed by Y/n's team. My attention was brought back by Imane.

"Rae their loading him on a stretcher."she said softly.

I looked at Y/n and saw them put him on a small cart that drove to where his team was.

'Please be okay Y/n.' I thought.

———————————————————

Y/n Pov:

The last thing I remember was hitting the ground really hard and then being put on a stretcher

"You got hit hard Y/n." Coach said.

"I feel fine coach put me back on." I said.

"Cant do Y/n." He said.

'Im sorry Rae...' I thought.

We watched as the Seahawks caught up with points. We watched as one of our outside linebackers got hurt in the last ten seckonds of the game.

Our coach called a timeout.

"Listen people... were tied, last ten seckonds and there practically in our endzone. So if we can get an interseption theres still hope but let me just say... Im proud to be this teams couch. You men did good today, all of you." He said sadly.

"Put me on coach please." I pleaded.

"Fine, you'll be outside linebacker."

"I'll show them this isn't over." I said as I made my way back onto the field.

———————————————————

Poki Pov:

We watched as the Seahawks pushed them to the endzone in the last 15 seckonds of the game. Then the Chargers called a timeout and after Y/n walked back onto the field.

"Whats he doing! He's propably hurt!" Rae shouted.

"Rae its the last 10 seconds, lets see what happens." I said.

We watched as they got into possition. As they began it was like slow motion, the QB got the ball, he looked to who he wanted to pass to, he threw the ball and it looked like a perfect throw but before the ball reached its target a hand got into the way, that hand belonged to Y/n.

"No way..." Rae said stunned.

Y/n then began to run down the sidelines dodging tackles as he went, he even swatted someone away with his arm. He dodged so many eventually there were nobody infront of him.

He ran, I could see that he was still in pain from the tackle from before, but he ran. All the way to endzone.Scoring the game winning touchdown. With the Chargers having 37 points and the Seahawks having 32.

When he crossed the endzone he fell to his knees to catch his breath, I mean he just sprinted 100 yards while injured.
He then stood up only to be tackled by all his teammates while they cheered for him.

After he got away he then limped his way towards us and handed Rae her ball.

"Here you go Rae, Come on lets go."he said.

We walked down the stadium onto the field where we took some pictures together. Then we walked into the lobby where he led us to a table.

"You guys wait here Im ganna take a shower and meet you guys back here." He said and limped to the locker room.

"Dummy, now he's hurt."I said as I pouted.

"At least we got some souvernirs!" Rae said as she held out her ball.

"Yea."

———————————————————

Y/n Pov:

I then walked into the lockeroom only to be bombarded by my teammates and our coach.

I then walked to take a shower and pack my stuff.

I walked out the lockerroom and rounded ths corner to see Rae and Imane being bugged by some creep.

———————————————————

Rae Pov:

We sat and waited for Y/n to come back from his shower. While we were waiting I wondered if Imane actually did have feelings for Y/n.

"Hey Imane do you have fe‐" I said as I was rudely interrupted.

"Hey ladies." This creepy older guy said.

"Why dont we head out of here and somewhere more private."

"No thanks we're waiting for our friend so can you please leave." Imane said.

"You're friend's propably a whimp, why dont I teach you some manners." He said and was about to grab Imane but his wrist was grabbed...

———————————————————

Y/n Pov:

He was about to grab Imane when I grabbed his wrist and started crushing it making him scream in pain.

"Manners? Didn't your mother ever teach you to never lay your hands on a woman?" I said as I pushed him away and got between him and the girls.

"Who are you?"he asked as he held his wrist.

"Me, oh Im nobody but those guys behind you are police." I said.
He looked behind him only to be dragged out by the police.

I turned around to be met with a relieved Rae and a almost tearfull Imane.

"Whoa, why are you cry‐" I was cut off by them hugging me.

"We were starting to get scared! Thank you!" Rae and Imane said.

"Scared? You should know I would never let anything bad happen to you two." I said while hugging back.

"Come on its getting late, lets head home." I said while looking at my phone and saw its 19:30.

As we were driving I decided.
"You two are more than welcome to stay the night at my place. Its dangerous for two beautyfull girls to drive at night."

———————————————————

Rae Pov:

'He called me beautyfull!' I thaught but held my composure but couldn't help but blush.

I looked at Poki and saw That she was blushing to.

"Thanks Y/n." We both said.

"I've got one spare room so one of you can take my room." He said.

"I'll do it!" I yelled as silence fell upon the car.

"O‐okay." He said as I blushed a deep shade of red.

When we got there he gave us each one of his shirts and some basketball shorts to wear for the night. Me and Poki then sat on the couch with Lucy between us laying like a true queen when suddenly Imane shouted out.

"Y/n! Were cold!"

"Oh, sorry wait here." He said while walking to his room.

A few seconds later Poki got hit with a blue Chargers hoodie and I got hit with a Black COD hoodie.

"It may be a bit big for you two, but I dont really have extra blankets." He said while we put on the hoodies.

He was right, it was a bit big but It smelled like him and that was enough for me.

We then played some games on his TV until sleep consumed me. But after today, there's no doubt in my mind, I love Y/n.

———————————————————

Poki Pov:

I saw Rae fall asleep on Y/n's shoulder with a smile on her face so I decided I would do the same.

After a few minutes Y/n must've noticed we were both sleeping so he stood up, pick Rae up Bridal style and walked to his room.

———————————————————

Y/n Pov:

I noticed to two girls sleeping on my shoulder so I stood up and picked up the little Rae and walked to my room.
I then tucked her into bed and I noticed she had a cute little smile on her face.

"Goodnight Rae." I whispered and closed the door.

I walked back to the couch only to be met with a pouting Imane.

"Whats wrong?" I asked, all she did is held out her arms and looked away.

I took this as she wanted to be carried to. I walked over to her and picked her up as she nuzzled into my chest. I then walked to my guestroom and tucked her into bed.

"Goodnight Poki." I whispered but before I could walk away she kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight, thanks for today Y/n,I love you." She said but said the last part very softly.

"What was that last part?"

"Nothing!! Now go away Im tired." She said as she faced away from me.

"Okay, goodnight." I said as I closed the door and walked towards ths couch with lucy and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

———————————————————

Nobody Pov:

As the three fell asleep happily, Rae finally realized she loved Y/n and Poki already knew she loved him. Bug Y/n sat with a problem, he fell in love with both these girls and doesn't know what to do...

———————————————————

(THAT TOOK A LONG TIME)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 10.1K 40
where two best friends realize their true feelings during a simple game with friends corpse x !fem oc
478K 15.6K 38
when you're happy i'm home corpse husband x fem!oc social media Β© valkyraes
182K 3.5K 33
❴ π™π™Šπ™Šπ™ˆπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™π™€ ❡ - ❝ but I think for as long as we're together I'll be the only heartbreaker ❞ in which you are shrimping over pretty streamer...
129K 5.1K 16
Two Streamers; one that always hides his smile and the other that doesn't show his face at all. Through playing Among us, Corpse and Sykkuno seem to...