Welcome To Fright Night 🦇 🧚...

By LyndaDover

"You freakin put your blood inside of me to claim me? Why?" I asked. "I claim you as my mate because you are... More

Cast Names
Intro (Raven's Dream)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Fright Night Characters Pictures Part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fright Night Imagines
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Characters Choices
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
New Books Information
Various Artists
Score Soundtrack

Chapter 66

336 7 0
By LyndaDover

Song Theme: Brad Fiedel- Your Time Is Up Part 2

Raven's POV.

"Please don't hurt them." I muttered. My head still laying down on Jerry's chest and my arms wrapped around his back. He pulled away a bit and place his finger on my chin to look up for me to look at him. "Raven, as long as I'm yours and you're mine, I won't hurt them. They are yours to protect as they're would become mine to protect. I'm four hundred years old, Raven and family are very important to me." Jerry confessed. He move his hand from my chin to my cheek, stroking softly for comfort.

"Surrender to me and what you are as a half human will become irrelevant along with half fairy. Once you're graduate from high school, then you'll become like me and we can take pleasure in each other for eternity." He spoke softly. "And the others will be safe?" I asked. "You have my word." He responded. "Then I still keep my answers, Jerry." I said softly. He smiled before he leaned his face to mine as our lips touch together softly, passionately.

We broke the kiss for a bit till he quickly picked me up and place me to his bed as he crawl on top of me. He smash my lips again with our hands all over each other and moaning at the same time.

3rd's POV.

While Jerry and Raven were making out, a shadow figuring was lurking in the dark shadows corner, spying on them. Then suddenly it had a plan and started to shape-shifting, after it finished transformed into a human body shape, it went to downstairs to the attic till it stop for an evil laugh.

"Oh, Jerry! You won't keep your word for your little fairy when you're the one who killed her brother and her bestfriend." It spoke while laughing.

Meanwhile back in the attic... "This can't be happening!" Charley cried. Adrian bend down to his knees while he's still crying and feels like he fail to protect Raven, his bestfriend and the woman he loves. "I wanted revenge." Adrian muttered. "There's got to be a reason why Raven did made that choice." Peter said. Adrian started thinking until he remembered Raven's word about the seven deadly sins curse.

"Whatever it is we have to get her back." Charley said. "Good luck with that when you're surrounded by us." A familiar voice spoke with evil chuckle. Charley and Adrian looked at the same direction where the familiar voice came from. "You've gotta be kidding me." Adrian disbelief. "Mark?" Charley disbelief. "You're dead now, assholes." Mark hissed. Then they hear Jerry humming as he approached, leaning against the the stepping stool.

"What were you thinking, Charley? That you were gonna walk in here with your little crossbow and put to bed 400 years of survival. No, Charley. Not likely." Jerry said, walking towards them. "You smell that? That's your fear. It's intoxicating." Jerry continued, leaning away from the sunlight. "It's a very specific scent, Charley." Jerry continued.

Jerry crotches down inches away from the sunlight as he put his fingernail into the sunlight and started to make a fire then he blew it off. "Where's Raven? What you have done to her?" Adrian growled. "Safety hidden but she won't come down until I take care of our deal." Jerry respond. "Raven's scent, now that was exquisite and especially her taste." Jerry said torturing Charley and Adrian.

"You realize you're not the only one with a bad side, Buffalo Bill." Adrian growled. "What you gonna do, baby vampire? She chose me not you besides, I'm the only person who can protect her than you." Jerry said. "You know what your problem is, Buffalo Bill?" Adrian asked. Jerry didn't say nothing but growled and getting irritated from Adrian.

"The problem is. I know people like you don't get exactly what you want." Adrian said. "You're wrong again, baby vampire. I got something that I want and I will not let you take her away from me this time." Jerry said.

"But again that's what happens when someone got rejection." Jerry mocking Adrian but enjoying it. "She's something, isn't she? I have to thank you for bringing her to me. Well, she makes me feel young again." Jerry continued with a grin face, looking at Charley. "She isn't yours and she'll never will be, as long as I'm still here to protect my bestfriend and the woman I love." Adrian confessed.

"You can't stay here forever, Charley.  The sun's gotta go down, but we can wait." Jerry said, ignoring Adrian's confessed. "Sure as hell I'm not gonna wait to kill you." Adrian growled. Suddenly Adrian pounce on Jerry and knocked him to the ground. Adrian stood half feet away from Jerry as he getting up and hissed at Adrian. "Then you'll be the first one to die, baby vampire." Jerry growled.

"Not if I kill you first." Adrian growled back. But then Jerry made a lunged forward and grabbed Adrian by the throat as Jerry knocked Adrian down to the ground with big thudd. Peter and Charley speechless of what they saw as Jerry punch Adrian face so many times with blood coming out. "That's rough." Peter said, grabbing a cigarette.

"Adrian" Charley muttered. Adrian reach his hand to grab his weapon but no use when Mark snatched it away. "This what you get, you asshole." Mark hissed. After Mark grabbed the stake, he stabbed it through Adrian's left leg as Adrian scream in pain. "Aaaah, no fair that I didn't get a chance to torture him." A familiar female voice said. Peter and Charley looked at the same direction where the voice came from and Charley recognized her as she approached from the shadows.

"Bee" Charley exclaimed. "You've gotta be kidding me, fucking Bee." Adrian exclaimed. "Hi Adrian!" Bee spoke. She found a broken wooden stool from the ground and picked it up as she came to Adrian while he was trying to break free. But she ends up stabbed Adrian's right leg, made him scream louder while Jerry still beating him.

"So how does make you feel, Adrian? When you're completely hopeless and won't make a move from me." Jerry said in a darker tone. Adrian couldn't speak or move from Jerry's punches and two stakes on his legs which made Jerry evil chuckle after Jerry got up and looking down at Adrian. "Don't worry when I'm finished with you, these two are next." Jerry said, pointed at Charley and Peter. Bee and Mark laughed when Jerry kicked Adrian's face so hard it made Peter and Charley jumped a bit.

"Oh shit!" Peter gasp. Charley was trying to think a plan until he saw Peter grabbed his lighter in front of the cigarette and made Charley's idea. "You got a light?" Charley asked, pulling his ski mask. Peter finally got the light from the lighter as Peter looked at Charley. "That's your plan?" Peter asked in disbelief. "Actually that's your plan." Charley countered, putting the goggles on. "Fuck" Peter whispered, looking at Charley and Jerry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674 30 8
••• (Your P.O.V.) ••• Three years ago, I lost my sight in a car accident. Both of my parents were killed in the process, leaving me parentless. I was...
Finn By riley

Werewolf

8.9K 221 54
"Bullshit." Cillian's eyes flashed black at my outburst, and I saw his body shaking to control his wolf from lashing out at me. I didn't back down. I...
4.2K 94 14
Yandere Supernatural x male reader x Yandere Batfamily You are a vampire crossed Angel and Demon. You was not like the other Vampires in your family...
13.7K 1.4K 9
♥ DISCONTINUED ♥ ♥ Sequel to A SEALED FATE: Emeralds and Blood ♥ You lived a fairly normal life just like most other citizens in South Korea. You wen...