Welcome To Fright Night πŸ¦‡ 🧚...

By LyndaDover

"You freakin put your blood inside of me to claim me? Why?" I asked. "I claim you as my mate because you are... More

Cast Names
Intro (Raven's Dream)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Fright Night Characters Pictures Part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fright Night Imagines
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Characters Choices
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
New Books Information
Various Artists
Score Soundtrack

Chapter 65

349 11 0
By LyndaDover

Song Theme: Brad Fiedel- Your Time Is Up Part 1

Raven's POV.

Adrian growled still in front of me not letting Jerry go near me. "Don't come any closer." Adrian said in a darker tone. "I see you found her and bring her down here and putting her in danger of hungry vampires." Jerry growled in a frustration tone. 

"It wasn't his idea, Jerry. It was my idea come down here." I spoke. Jerry was shocked at first but angry from what I said. "Don't you realize it's stupid thing to do and not to mention it's very dangerous to come down here." Jerry frustrated. "When it comes to my brother and people I care about are in danger from whatever it is, I always come to them no matter what dangerous and stupid things it is." I exclaimed.

"But I didn't come all the wall way down here to argue with you." I added. "Then what's it?" Jerry asked. "I came to find you about the deal you mentioned about earlier." I said in a darker tone. Jerry surprised at first but change to smirk face look. "This should be interesting!" He smirk.

3rd's POV.

Meanwhile Bee got up from the darkness and came towards Charley to reveal herself. "Bee?" He exclaimed. "Hello Chuck!" She spoke. "You know you're so hot and sexy when you smell like fear with your heart raising, it turns me on." She spoke evil.

"Bee, what happened to you?" Charley asked. Once she came closer to Charley, lightly push him to the wall and lean closer to him and stroking him while she's purring. "Let just say a tall handsome stranger came to me, making my wish come true." She responded.

"Your wish?" Charley asked. But she didn't respond as she move her hands from his chest to manhood through his outfit. He started moan from her touch with his eyes rolled, he was enjoying it for a moment.

Raven's POV.

"Go ahead tell me what deal you have to offer." He said, impressed. "You said about my decisions to make, well I tell you who I choose to be with but I end up choosing who it is there won't any blood shed." I replied. "Understand?" I asked.

"You have my word, little fairy." Jerry replied. "Very well, for my decision, I choose...." I said, nervously. I feel Jerry and Adrian gazing at me, waiting for me to say who it is as it took me for a moment to breathe and taking a courage for me to say.

3rd's POV.

Charley started to hear Amy's voice inside of his head that made him turned back to reality. "Bee, stop, stop, stop!" He exclaimed. He tried to push her away but she wouldn't while she kept doing it but pull him down and lay him down as she got on top of him.

"Yes, Chuck my wish! My wish was wanting you and Adrian but that all change since your slut girlfriend and fucking sister of yours is in my way. So my master and I made a deal, if I give him what he wants and he'll give of what I want." She replied. "And now you're mine and we'll be together forever." She added.

Bee leaned up to look at the ceiling started to change as a vampire while Charley looked on his right side to reach up the stake as she leaned back down to him. Once Charley got the stake, he stabbed Bee's stomach, making her scream and move away from him. He got up to the door and open while he look back at Bee as she smeared her own blood against her mouth. "You missed" Bee said, eerie looked. "I know" Charley said. He ran put of the room to find Peter, Adrian, and Raven. Then he was them in the sunlight when he heard Raven's voice made him stopped.

Raven's POV.

"It's you, Jerry!" I said. Jerry's smile wider showing his fangs and relief about my answer. "NO!!!!" A familiar voice yelled. Jerry and I looked at the same direction from the voice coming from. "Charley" I called out. Then suddenly Jerry growled and came forward to Charley, grabbing him by the throat.

"No, please stop!" I begged. I was coming at after them but Adrian and Peter grabbed me and wouldn't let me go. "No, Raven!" Adrian said. "Let me go, I need to save him." I said. Jerry was about bite Charley's neck while I was trying to break free. "Jerry if you killed him, I'll never go with you and forgive you." I exclaimed.

Jerry froze and looked back at me, then he dragged Charley with him by grabbing his hair. "I guess we haven't started the deals yet, have we?" Jerry asked. "No we haven't!" I respond. "If I choose you, you won't kill or harm Charley, Peter, Adrian, Amy, and my mother." I started. "Oh? And what will stop them from coming after you and I?" Jerry asked. "Oh come on, Jerry! We both know what vampires can do people to forget. Glamor or Hypnotized!" I respond.

"No, Raven, you don't know what you're doing!" Adrian said. "Make them forget about you and other things happen." I added. Jerry think for a moment until he has something on his mind. "That I'll do but they still think that you're missing." Jerry said. "That other part of the deal to let me finish high school until I graduated and then I'll go with you without any obvious reasons." I said. "Fair enough!" Jerry said.

"But do you promise not to fight me?" Jerry asked. "Yes, I promise!" I replied. "Raven, don't do this please!" Charley begged. "Too late, Charley. She made her choice and I accept it. It's times for you and the others to forget about me." Jerry said in a darker tone.

3rd's POV.

Jerry push Charley in front of Adrian and pulled Raven towards him. "Raven" Adrian and Charley called out. They were trying to save Raven but they were blocked by the vampires groups. "Sorry, baby vampire! She made her choice and she's mine forever." Jerry said with an evil laugh. "Adrian, I'm so sorry!!!" Raven cried. Suddenly Jerry quickly took Raven away outside of sight. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!" Adrian yelled in pain with tears coming down.

Once Jerry took Raven back to his room and shut the door to have a private talk. "I'm glad you made a smart decision, little fairy." He said, smirking. "Please don't mention it!" Raven said, sad tone. "Is it something to do with the baby vampire?" He asked, irritated tone.
"I didn't tell him because I know he would say no and it's my decision to make." She exclaimed. "He didn't know until now, no wonder he's pissed off." He said, chuckle. "It's not funny, Jerry!" She said in a darker tone.

"You're right, I'm sorry!" He said. He came closer to her for a hug to comfort her. "I maybe evil vampire but I do care and love you, Raven. I'll be the man for you who can protect, caring, supportive, and love. Also the first and last man to be with you forever." He said softly. She couldn't speak or doing anything but hugging him with her face on his chest and feeling his touch from her hair, stroking softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 37.6K 49
Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant abuse, all the while working three jobs t...
MATES By ~MK

Werewolf

406K 19.4K 46
Two Brothers...One Girl...One Choice Who would you choose? ~ "How Dare You?" I shoved him until he was pressed up against our sliding glass door "...
13.3M 364K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
498K 16.9K 43
γ€Š Highest Ranking: #5 in Vampire 》 "Is that Marcus? Marcus as in, from our High School Marcus!" Casey squeaked. I spun around, not quite believing h...