"๐ˆ ๐ ๐’ ๐€ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐š๐ง...

By vandettaw

"๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค?" Meet Nicho... More

๐“ช/๐“ท -
๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ
๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”
๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท

๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ

2.4K 63 23
By vandettaw

Ten minutes into dinner and we're already chatting. Well at least two of us were chatting. I'm just literally sitting on top of the counter eating ice cream while the so-called Cinnamon Vanilla is having the time of his life chit chatting with my Luca.

No I'm not jealous, I'm just mad at the fact that this guy just walz his way in my penthouse and talks to Luca like he's known him for ages. Ugh, why won't Luca talk to me like that. I mean I get it I'm not a fun person and have some mental disorder... and some urges. I just want to kill the bitch and be done. He's already taking my soulmate on the matter of 3 hours. That's right 3 hours ?!!! Maybe I'm being overprotective or just a little overdramatic.

I can't tell if I want to literally kill him and hide the evidence.. Luca might be disappointed in me though. I started to tear up at that thought. I don't want Luca to be disappointed in me, but the urge is killing me to see some type of blood lust. Maybe if I just cut a little of his ski— NO STOP. You can't go back to your old ways. You're not like them. After all, I've seen my fair share of blood shed.

The tingling sensation started to come up my body and into my hands. I could see my hands physically start to shake. Oh no, not this again. I can't have a panic attack right now. Remember Delieri— " Hey Nico come sit over here." Luca shouted, almost startling me half to death. My head started to pound, but I gave a quick reply. " Yea here I come mедовый." Which just means honey.

He gave a quick okay and then went back talking. You could hear the laughter in his voice. Maybe he doesn't need me.... just like everyone else. " Shit gosh darn it." I cursed aloud because my fucking ice cream just spilled. Okay that's it. I'm about this close to snapping at basically anything. It took me a while to calm myself down, but I managed. After I cleaned up my mess like a big boy I started to go into my headspace. Really I shouldn't even be eating at all. I don't know why I ordered takeout in the first place. I'm too fat for food. I mean just look at me. I'm basically the size of a car. At that I threw away the remains of my leftovers including my ice cream. And now I'm back out of my headspace.

" Love, come sit over here by me." Luca said scooting over on one of the loveseats. " I'm Cinnamon. Sorry I didn't properly introduce myself. It was rude of me to stumble in on your home uninvited." He apologized, his charming smile flashing my damn eyes. Fuck, why did he have to be so handsome. " And what makes you think you were uninvited? Why not unannounced instead?" I snapped, narrowing my eyes.

I'm not rude, I 'm just not a people's person. Luca looked clearly shocked, but Cinnamon. He raised a brow in amusement. " Well for one you look half assed annoyed at me. And for two you look like you're going to curse me out at any second." He stated calmly. He stared into my eyes with a hint of flirtatiousness. I let out a quick sigh.

.. fuck it.

" Well at least he got the point. So that means I'm free to curse the bitch out now? Whew." I said relaxing my shoulders. I looked over to Luca. " What the hell Nicholas. You can't just say that so bluntly. " His eyes are about the size of pizzas right now. " It's not my fault you brought a total stranger into my home. If I'm correct I still don't give a shit Luca. And plus look on the bright side I don't have to mask my damn anger." I sneered, rolling my eyes.

He looked away being quite hurt by that statement. Don't look at me like that, I'm not the bad guy here. He is. " Don't worry it's fine. I'm not mad at you or anything. Happens all the time." He said, smirking at me. " Oh great he's not offended by me. Good to know for when you push my limits." I said unamused.

" Which ones? The ones in bed or the anger issues you're so deeply trying to hide with that sweet looking tongue of yours." He replied clearly unaware of the situation he's in. I was really starting to get pissed off at this dude. Does this guy ever stop flirting? I was just about to get up and physically kill this guy whether Luca likes him or not. I don't think he knows who he's testing. Like for real I just got out of a mental institution. Joking.. partly joking.

" Alright hey, hey, hey that's enough. Let's break this fight up before it starts." Luca shouted over the both of us. " Damn straight a fight about to start. " I mumbled under my breath. I was just about to bring my knife out from my pocket when Luca stumbled in front of the both of us.

" You with me." He obliged me. I spared Cinny over there a quick glance. " And you keep your tone respectful and try not to trigger him any further." Luca glared at the said man. Although it wasn't really working because of his height compared to the other guy. And he just looked like a cuteness overload attacked him.

" This'll only take a second. I'm going to just borrow Nicholas for a moment to try and calm him down. Well be right back." He said in a tight smile. I can tell I was about to get told the fuck off by Mr. Cuteness Overload, but I was still pretty agitated at the moment.

" Actually I wouldn't suggest doing that." Cinnamon started tilting his head slightly. " And why is that? " Luca challenged, about to drag me off anyway. " Ah, ah, ahh, I wouldn't touch him if I were you. He could snap at any moment. He's been triggered enough. " He raised a confused brow at Cinnamon. It was deadly silent in the room. My eyes were staring deep into his and the same with mine. Like we were mentally challenging each other.

I sighed. That gave him the signal to continue.

" You see he has a knife in right pocket. Under his belt. Also those scars aren't like self harm scars. Except for the ones in his wrists and 7 diagonal scars on your left leg. The rest of them are not like the others. I think he suffered from severe abuse in his" he stopped to act as if he was actually thinking. " teens and younger. Might I add he's very calm for a 17 year old meaning he probably is more of a looker and not a sight seer." I started spacing out after he said that. Oh and there's probably more on the back. Your hair is definitely your insecurity. Probably from Marie Antoinette Syndrome. If my hair turned white and not from me dying it instead from long abuse then, yea I can see your point there. " H- How did you kno-a '' he was quick to shush me.

" Ah I'm not finished though. Haven't you heard it's rude to interrupt people when they are speaking?" He said getting up from across the room. He was slowly making his way to me. " Now don't think you've gotten away with that breathing technique. Anyone who's been to a mental health facility or some type of mental help knows to teach that technique to their patients. It is quite dull really and it's not working on you. So why do you keep using it? Obviously to try to calm your urge or urges. And that urge is to either kill, cut, or in this case to try and at least calm yourself down to the point where you wouldn't give yourself away just yet."

" Oh shoot that's right and I almost forgot. How could I forget really? From the moment I stepped in the door I immediately noticed that you mask your words. Well actually and I wouldn't have picked up on it if your voice wasn't so shaky from all the shaking you've been doing while eating that ice cream. Do me a favor and stop. You're not fat so I don't know why you throw your food away. The first indication of how you have an eating disorder was the look of regret when you took that first bite of food. Then you decided to go and binge eat something lighter because you were guilty but still hungry. You know you should stop shaking your leg you're giving away that I'm correct. So all in all either you have a pretty fucked up family or either you have a severe case of ptsd, but haven't gotten diagnosed yet. Which one is it love? "

He started calmly looking me in the eyes as he was now in front of me. " Actually you're correct I'm impressed. No one would have figured it out at first glance. But why did you go through all the trouble of ticking me off in the first place? " I was still angry as hell at him for doing that. He basically used me. He's no better than them.

" Well I do like to put on a show. In this case it was more of an amusement park." He calmly went into my pocket while staring me in the eyes. After a few minutes of him not getting what he wanted he commanded.

" Give me the knife." He commanded calmly. " You think like hell I'm actually going to give the knife?" I started to laugh. Manically for about ten minutes spacing in and out in the process. Soon enough my breathing quickened and I was about to pass out. I grabbed onto my thighs and squeezed them as hard as I could. Tears were starting to blur my vision and the black dots were forming in the corners of my eyes.

" Stay with me Nicholas. Calm down honey. Pay attention to my hair. What color do you think my hair is? " He quietly commented. His voice didn't change tones. It's so calming for some reason. " I- I- can't breathe. Help me please." I said gasping for air.

Then I saw black.

I groaned my head full of memories. Ones that I wish to forget. " You remind me of someone." A blurred voice said. " Who?" I questioned sitting up. Well trying to, I was gently pressed back down onto an unfamiliar chest. " It's okay Feisty. Sorry if I went too hard on you while confronting you. My mouth tends to get the best of me sometimes."

" Feisty? Is that what you call me now?" I asked. He gave me an amused look. " It suits you." I just rolled my eyes.

" It's okay you just caught me while I was off guard. What happened while I passed out and where is Luca? " I said my voice hoarse probably from all the screaming I do while I'm asleep. I looked up from his neck. He looked like he'd been hit by 2 dozen cars over and over repeatedly. His leg started to bounce. It was comforting, like a mother type comforting thing. " Love, no it's not. I didn't mean to go overboard on the whole confronting thing. I just had a bad day at work. And pushed most of it out in you. And for that I'm so sorry." He said raking one of his hands through his blonde hair.

" Blonde." I whispered. " What was that again? " He asked scooting me closer to him if that's possible. " Blonde. Right before I passed out you asked me what color did I think your hair was? " he chuckled when I brought my fingers up to touch it. " It's really soft." I was mesmerized. " You know for a guy that was trying to kill me just ten minutes ago you surely act like a child." He started bending his head down further. " I'm 17 thankyou. And as for the child part you were right about most things that you mentioned." He arched a brow. " I was just taking a guess from observation. I'm a psychologist after all so it's normal."

" I don't like psychologists. They aren't very nice.. none of them are. They're so cruel and for what. I did nothing to them. " I tugged his hair, but he didn't wince. My brows furrowed together. " Are you alright? That should've hurt you." He just shrugged his shoulders. " Yea but you could say I'm a very kinky person." He winked at me while I just rolled my eyes and continued to play with his hair.

" You didn't answer my question from before. Where is Luca?" My eyes started to narrow at him. " Hey don't get so defensive now. We were just starting to bond. As for Luca.. he's a little shaken up. Scratch that more like paranoid that you're out to kill him." He stated more like question though. Pain shot through me at those words. I thought he wasn't scared of me. And he would be the last person I would kill. " Why are you still here then. Aren't you afraid that I might kill you too?" I whispered my voice seeming to wear out again.

" No not really. And like I said you remind me of someone. In fact the resemblance is questionable. Not only that you act just like him from head to toe." He took a glance at me from under his curls. " True beauty at its finest." I blushed. " Stop flirting with me didn't you get the hint they don't work on me." I said straightening my lips to form a straight line.

" Oh yea then why are you blushing? You look so cute too." He brought his hands up to my sides and started rubbing them. " I bet you would look cuter in your night clothes. Do you have pink by chance?" He teased. My face was now the color of an apple or even more flushed. " Shut up and leave me alone. I don't have pink, it's pastel yellow and pink anyway." I said, impressed by myself.

" Luca you can come out now. He's not going to hurt you sweets." He shouted looking over towards the window where my other room is located. My breath started to quicken. Why was he— " calm down love. I wasn't using you, I was trying to show that you weren't going to hurt me. I know that you aren't going to hurt me, but Luca is still cautious so I had to prove to him that you aren't that unstable."

" Oh wait they might be upstairs so they can't hear me." He said.

A struck of pain formed in my chest. Luca didn't trust me anymore. He thinks I'm going to hurt him. " Alright I see you point, but don't do that again." He let me play with his hair again. " There's also one more thing." He hesitantly backed away from me. " Cinnamon.. what happened while I was asleep? " I said, tightening my grip on his hair. He didn't show any signs of hurt better yet he didn't even wince. " While you were passed out for a good ten minutes I brought my boyfriend, your other soulmate, over. It wouldn't be fair to keep him in the dark about all this." His face looked guilty after that. This bitch I swear I can't with him.

" Fine but this is the last person coming into my damn house. Soulmate or not." I rolled my eyes. " Thankyou he's in one of the rooms upstairs along with Luca."

" He's in my house ???!!!" I shouted alarmed. I quickly stood up when I heard feet tapping against the tile wood. A guy about 2 feet taller than me came behind Luca. I gave a worried expression towards him. " Luca I can expla—"

" So you must be the famous mental idiot that I keep hearing about. My name's Easton Ginger." He said, coming to shake my hand. I sucked in a breath and discreetly backed away from him. Closer to Cinny. He caught the hint and just stayed where he was.

" Sorry I just don't like touching people, but it's nice to meet you though. Scratch that I would say it's nice to meet you if we were on different meeting terms, but we aren't. Not to be rude or anything, but I don't know you. I'm not really a people's person." I bluntly stated going into the kitchen. Away from him.

I heard Easton in the background chuckle while he was quietly conversing with Mr. Black. They're not my favorite people in the world so I'll just call them by their surnames. I flinched when a hand touched my shoulder. " Can I help you Luca? " I said clearly hurt. Luckily I can mask just about anything. " Why are you taking your anger out on them?" He made his way to stand in front of me. I wanted to close the fridge that was easily parting us, but I couldn't. All I would see is him frightened of me.

" I'm not mad at you, nor am I scared of you. Why didn't you just tell me about your problems in the first place? I'm not going to judge you honey." He closed the fridge that was keeping us apart. I looked into his eyes then I just lowered them right back down. " I didn't want you to look at me differently." I whimpered. I sucked my bottom lip in when he grabbed my hands.

" Well now you know I'm not." He said bringing my head down to stuff in his neck. He was silently rocking us as we swayed back and forth. Yes, we were in the middle of the kitchen. We stayed like this for about ten minutes before the two idiots decided to ruin it. " Awwwe babe don't you think we should do that too. Come here and hold me darling." Cinnamon said trying to unsuccessfully jump on Easton. " Aww come on babe. You love my ass so why won't you hold me?" He faked pouted when Easton shook him off.

" You're too damn heavy to pick up." He said going in the fridge that was next to us. " Look I love how you're treating this like it's your home, but I need to go to sleep and so do y'all." I said picking up Luca. " Hey put me down. I'm not a toy, this isn't fair."

" Then let's have a sleepoverrrrr!!!" The said guy jumped up and down. I swear he has the mentality of a 5 year old. I just sighed. " Why not? I guess y'all could stay. Did you bring clothes?" I asked. I expected them to say no, but this bitch really bought clothes for the both of them. " You're killing me." Easton stated. " You're lucky I brought the clothes in the first place." He said going to stand by the counter top where Cinny was.

" I'm going to bed good night. Do whatever the hell you want with the place just don't wake me up." I started trying to get a moody Luca to stop hitting my back to put him down. " What, why are you so boring? Like for real who goes to bed at 7:00? Come on let's party. Should we get the beer. I brought beer!!!" Cinny commented, seeming to go on and on. Good thing Easton shut him up with a kiss. That seems to be the only thing good about him right now.

" For one I'm 17 and underage not that I care nor will I drink. And for two I have a plane to catch in the morning." I only made it halfway basically two steps from the kitchen before I was planted in a seat by Luca. " Luca what the hell? I need to go to sleep."

The said man gave me a propped brow. Like hell you are . What do you mean you're going on a plane tomorrow? Not in this house you won't. And you just got to meet your soulmates aren't you concerned?" Everyone looked at me expectantly.

" Yes I am. And I don't want to leave, but my job is really dangerous and it requires me to leave on occasions." I said feeling guilty. The looks on their faces told me to explain more. " Other than the mental issues, you have a job that requires you to leave automatically, you don't like big men cause you're obviously scared of Easton, and now you're saying that you have to leave? " Cinny said bending down to get a better view of me.

" You'll understand once you know the rest of the story." I said diverting my eyes away from them.

" Is there something you're not telling us Nico? " Easton narrowed his eyes at me. Which silently made me cower behind Cinnamon. He gripped my thigh telling me it's okay. " Stop, you're scaring him E." Cinnamon warned.

" You owe us an explanation." Luca said, putting his hands on his hips. I lowered my eyes and let out a small whimper. It was audible unfortunately and it just made me look weaker. " How about I talk to them for a second okay? " Cinnamon whispered in my ear, noticing my distress. I sighed.

" It's fine. You all deserve to know anyway. How about we sit on the couch. This is not going to be a pleasant story." I bluntly stated turning back to my emotionless and old self.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 23.6K 14
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
917K 22.1K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.7M 60.5K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
798K 38.2K 26
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the village named 'Tara...