KNY ONESHOTS! (Fem Reader)

By szhaynee

Just all about the characters of Kimetsuu because I'm really hooked up with the story so.. yeah! Have fun rea... More

ONESHOT REQUEST PAGE! (OPEN)
Giyuu (Angst)
Kyojuro (Fluff)
Sanemi (Angst)
Inosuke (Fluff)
Obanai (Fluff)
Akaza (Angst)
Ubuyashiki (Angst)
Kokushibo (Fluff)
Giyuu (Fluff)
Genya (Angst)
Tamayo (Fluff)
Sabito (Fluff)
YAY!
Yoriichi & Michikatsu Pt. 1 (Angst)
Yoriichi & Michikatsu Pt. 2 (Angst)
Uzui (Fluff)
Obanai (Angst)
Ubuyashiki (Angst)
Obanai (Angst)
just a quick update!
Guess who's back?

Mitsuri (Fluff)

2.9K 49 7
By szhaynee

Requested by: waras-

I hope you like it!

"Misturi-san!!"

You screamed her name when you saw her walking normally, alive and well. You didn't expect her to be like this because what you remember, she was laying on the ground with her pool of blood, bruises and cuts all over her body saying that you must run and leave her.

Even though you don't want to leave her behind after all you two have been through.

"Mitsuri-san! Thank God you're alive!"

You leave your basket full of clothes behind just to see her as clear as day. When you come near her you did not hesitate to hug her tight enough, not wanting to suffocate your favorite friend.

Not seeing her for a long, long time really changes your daily routine because you two are always together, it's like you're the long lost twin of hers that can't be separated after you've met each other.

Mitsuri was startled when you hugged her, thinking that you're a crazy woman who's scaring and just hugging whoever you saw walking down the street. 

"Uhm... who are you?"  With just that, your body felt numb as your ears starts to hear the eerie sound when you heard her first words she spoke to you after months and months of thinking that she's already dead. It really surprised you that she's here like nothing happened to you. 

And now that she don't know who you are, is breaking your heart into pieces. 

"W-what do you mean Mitsuri-san? I'm (Y/N)! Your friend!"

Mitsuri then break the hug, making your heart shattered into tiny pieces. Your friend is no longer knows you and it hurts more than anything since she's all you have other than your parents. No one can match how your friendship really mean to you, even your co-Pillars even though they're your friends. 

Being with Mitsuri was just... ethereal.

You saw her face puzzled as her eyes wanders on you, wanting to know who you really are but she failed.

She doesn't really know you.

Being creeped out of your odd behavior, she avoided your stare and she scratched the back of her neck before saying anything that might hurt you.

"I'm really sorry, I don't. I-I need to go, Tanjiro-san is waitng for me. See you later I guess,"

And with that, she left you without explanation why she doesn't remember you.

Tears rolling down on your cheeks and you can't even feel your body. She's the only one you can lean on yet she doesn't even know your name as well as your relation to her.

You picked up your basket on your way home, thinking that she might never remember you.

Crap, it was even your birthday today yet no one even greet you. Even your parents who hasn't come back home to accompany you.

Sadness really wants you all to itself, huh?

As soon as you put down the basket with full of washed clothes, you remember that she's about to see Tanjiro and it makes you wonder how she even know that kid while you on the other hand, didn't even recall your face since you two always been together when you became a Demon Slayer?!

Instead of being gloomy and just sulk in your room, you stormed in House with the Wisteria Family Crest to confront him. It's not fair for her to just accept the fact that she's the only one who was forgotten by her dear friend!

On your way to the respectable House, you saw Zenitsu holding a Lotus while sniffing its scent. He's probably about to give that for Nezuko indicating his love for her even though they just met the other day.

Thinking that he might know what's going on, you stomped your foot as loud as it can for him to notice your madness.

He stopped walking when he heard your footsteps slowly creeping on his back making him face you.

"... huh?" And there you are with your wide red eyes staring intently at him, preparing to smack his head with your heavy hands.

"Wah! Y-Y/N? Are you okay?"

He frantically said while backing away from your dark atmosphere and he doesn't even know why you're like this, it's like you're a hungry wolf who's about to devour a meaty deer preparing itself to attack its prey.

"Where's Tanjiro? Is he here?" You lowly said for him to hear enough because of his sensitive hearing. To be honest, he didn't even know where he is right now especially Inosuke and Nezuko. That explains why he has the time to go outside to pick a very beautiful flower for Tanjiro's little sister. 

"I-I don't know! They're not even here as soon as I open my eyes!" You reluctantly believed him since Tanjiro was his friend in the first place and you went inside either way and saw nothing in every room other than the old lady who's taking care of the house. 

Without uttering a word, you forcefully grab the collar of Zenitsu's haori, not caring if he's screaming for help even though nobody's trying to help him anyway. 

They might be in the Estate where they held the Hashira's meeting which you actually expecting them to be there since Tanjiro and the two crazy guys were here for the missions. 

"(Y/N)-san please have mercy! Don't beat me out of nowhere! I really don't know where he is!" You won't really gonna beat him up, you just want to have a company to be prepared of what you might see. Your friend Mitsuri, having fun with others is not a good thing to see right now and you're doing him a favor to give him the lotus he just picked for his 'soon-to-be bride' on the spot where Tanjiro can see the incident. 

"Just be quiet and don't squirm around! We're just gonna find them!" 

"W-wait what? who's them?"

Zenitsu thought that you were just looking for Tanjiro only, but to think that you got a bunch of people to get him beat up is a crazy assumption!

You answered him when you're infront of the gate, waiting for you to open and see Mitsuri with her wild smile while playing around with Tanjiro and Inosuke the little brat.

"Your friends! I can't stand them having fun with Mitsuri-san without me. It's making me more annoying than I could ever be,"

And as soon as you stepped into the Estate, a pop of what they called a mini-like fireworks but a strips of colorful papers inside a long round box that startled you so you made your eyes look where that sound came from, thinking that there might be a demon who's trying to sneak in.

But what you saw astound you to the very core, making your eyes water again for the second time.

"Happy Birthday!!" 

Everyone in the Demon Slayer Corps were included, even Oyakata-sama, his wife and his children were there smiling at you especially your parents whose really excited to see your shocked face. 

"Happy Birthday (Y/N)!" And there she is, clasping her hands together while smiling widely in front of you. The scene of this is too much for you, making your tears  fall every second while still holding Zenitsu's collar. 

"Uhm... Happy Birthday, I guess?" He awkwardly said while avoiding his eyes at you. 

And with that, they come at you with a triumph smile because their plan was to surprise you which is exactly what happened. They hide Mitsuri for you just for this which is very cruel of them but it was really worth it. 

It made Mitsuri bad for not letting you see her alive and healthy after what happened where you two were on a mission and stumbled across with Upper Demon and didn't won since there are no back ups, just the two of you. 

You angrily approach her with your puffy eyes and hugged her tightly this time, not letting her breath for a while which she totally understand your frustrations at her. 

"I'm really sorry earlier (Y/N)! I really don't want to do that but it will ruin the surprise!"

Breaking the hug between the two of you and looking at her eyes with full of emotions brings you genuine joy. 

"I really thought you didn't remember me..."

"Silly! Why can't I recognize the face of my dear friend? Hmm?"

-----

At last! I'm really really sorry if this story literally took awhile because of my stupid fever (no, it's not the cov*d and shit) and my net is annoying me because it got cut off without any reasons at all so as soon as it went back I continue editing this story. I'm really sorry guys please understand my excuse!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.3K 10
[possibly completed (I might write more if I want)] A genuinly adorable Zenitsu x reader, one of my most prideful creations that I've completed that...
9.8K 156 30
Yeah you heard the name, I will also be taking some requests. This is reader x character Also I do not own the characters, the anime nor the pictures...
57.7K 1.1K 28
(end) my writing gets better in the newer chapters tbh.
69.1K 1.7K 21
Various Demon Slayer Characters x Reader Caution : there are no choices on whom you'll end up with, ya'll are just gonna have to figure that out.