Tale of The Past and The Futu...

By Wolfgirl162003

Harry goes back in time after he dies in his own timeline. He appears as a seven-year-old boy with a differen... More

Prologue...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5, part 1
Chapter 5 part 2️
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 6

6.9K 264 17
By Wolfgirl162003

The morning found Harry awake in his bed, he had been awake since three. He couldn't get what Arziphales said out of his head. Was it truly that bad? Had they screwed him up that much? He couldn't figure out a solution other than to shut out the pain...he couldn't face that again.

His magic was growing restless as he thought about how they had used him...Snape was right he was "raised like a lamb for the slaughter". He could feel his magic rage through his veins as if it was a turbulent ocean in the middle of a storm. The window in his room started to shake so did the mirror! He slammed his occlumency shields down hard! Death was right, he needed better control, he felt like a bomb that was about to blow.

Arziphales chose that moment to make an appearance in his mind. $Do you think that is wise, master?$

'What do you mean?'

Arziphales knew that as long as Harry kept everything inside the more chance he had of losing complete control. It was as if his magic had been shoved in a pressure cooker. Eventually, he would blow.
$All that pain that you are pushing down, all. the stress you feel. You don't think your magic feels the rage inside?$

Harry wished Arziphales would just tell him what he meant for once! It seemed like he was speaking in circles just to tick him off! He already knew it was bad, he just didn't know what else to do. He closed his eyes and scowled.
'What do you suppose I do different!?! Hmm?! Any advice?! Because I don't see any other way to deal with it!'

$You need to find a way to release your anger and pain. You need to find somewhere you can go to be by yourself, without any stress. Somewhere you will not be disturbed. When you find it I will help you place wards, then you can finally stop caging the power inside yourself.$

Harry was confused, to say the least. 'Won't that defeat the purpose of everything? You just said it would be destructive.'

Arziphales was glad Harry's temper had abated, at least for now.$It will be, but if you use a little to start and build up each time then it will be less than if you were to let it all lose at the same time.$

Harry thought for a while, this made sense. He just hoped it worked.
'Will that help with the limit you mentioned?'

$Yes, but you will need to do so on a bigger scale. Depending on if you can go back to this place it might be preferable for teaching you the darker spells as well. That will have to wait until after school, Carol is coming up the stairs.$ he finished smirking

Ugghh he hated Mondays, ever since the nightmare Carol had been coming to his room to wake him up. (even though he was usually awake before her.) She also would make sure he was ok, Morgana and Carol thought the nightmare he had was partly due to " the stress of his new atmosphere" so they would come and make sure that he was okay to go to school. Especially every Monday at six-thirty sharp. As if they couldn't get more annoying! She finally got to his room.

"Hadrian, dear you need to wake up and get ready for school!" she says quietly.

Harry lets out a groan, rolls over to face the door, and rubs his eyes. "Mrs. Carol?"

"Yes dear, the shower is open. You need to get ready. You have your new bag, don't you?" She enters as he sits up. He replies as he stands. " Yes Mrs., it's on my dresser."

"Good, we must figure out what to do with your hair. I know you don't want us fixing it. Maybe I can find you a book on hairstyles. Maybe we could trim it up a bit? That is if you want?  For now, I got you this." When she finishes, she brings a thick emerald green ribbon that as long as his arm, and hands it to him. "I thought this would look good, and you might like it."

She hands it to him, and he can't help but smile up at her, even Molly wouldn't be that accepting. "Thank you, ma'am! I love it. I kind of want it trimmed soon, but I don't want to cut it a lot. I would appreciate a book on how to do braids and things."

"You're very welcome dear! Next shopping trip I'll make sure you can go pick one out! I'll see you downstairs before you leave." She said with a smile as she exits.

Harry was surprised, he didn't know how to react to that. What was surprising was that the color of the ribbon was a perfect Slytherin green.
$It's perfect for you$Arziphales said smirking. $It really would make your eyes pop.$

Harry just rolls his eyes and grabs his clothes. He goes to the bathroom and showers, while he is in there he can't help but think of the future and where it would land him.

After he got out he got dressed in his clothes. A pair of gray slacks, a slightly worn green button down, and an over coat with the school insignia on the front. He tied his hair back in a high pony, and then he tied his new ribbon around the elastic in a bow. After he got done with his hair he put on his slightly worn smart black shoes, grabbed his bag, and headed downstairs.

Due to the nightmare and the adults thinking that he was "overly stressed" Morgana would be taking him to school instead of him riding the bus, while he was grateful he didn't have to be around the idiots he usually had to put up with,( for a while at least)
when he got downstairs he immediately went to the kitchen.

Three people worked there, there was Emily, Quinn, and Marty. Marty was Emily's son, he was nineteen and had been working with his mom since he could walk, and was once again till he left for college. Emily was a beam of light, she was always nice and always had hot meals ready for the kids when they got home from school, when you worked with her in the kitchen, she was hardly ever cross. Quinn however was a pain to work with she hardly had a good word to say about anyone. Well anyone except Hadrian.

As he entered through the door to the kitchen, he saw Marty cleaning up the table, the ones who took the bus to and from school had already eaten, they were getting ready for the second wave. Marty smiled and waved, then he walked over.
"How are you doing Hadrian?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"I'm good Marty, I slept very well last night!" Harry replied with a fake smile.

"Good I'm glad! You needed it. Carol will be right in and breakfast is on its way out." he said as he turned on his heel and returned to the kitchen.

Harry went and sat down, he ate as fast as he could, he did not want to talk to anyone today. He really hoped he didn't snap, that was the last thing he needed! He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around as fast as a snap. It was just Carol, he calmed himself down. Today was just not his day.

Carol looked at him with what could only be called a look of pity, on we'll at least it added to the whole "traumatized little boy" image.

"Are you ready to go, Hadrian?" she asks softly like she is afraid to startle him.

"Yes, ma'am I'm done." He replies quickly. Then he stands, grabs his bag, and followers her out to the car.

The ride to school is quiet but comfortable. When they arrive Carol says she hopes he has a great day and she'll be there to pick him up when school is over. He goes in and feels eyes on him, that isn't new he just hopes that the idiots don't open up their mouths, they wouldn't like the outcome. He makes it to class before the bell rings. His teacher, Ms. Cromwell was putting papers on all her student's desks, when she got to his she smiled and said good morning. When she is done she goes to her desk and addresses the class. "Hello students, today we will be working on subtracting by doubles. You have your papers on your desks, you have ten minutes to complete. Good luck!" She says and sits down. He's one of the first ones to finish, he sets down his paper with a smile to the teacher and sits at his desk. School passes quickly, it is what happens after that's of note...

He got into the car like he'd done every day since he started school. They chatted amicably he even asked if he could bring an apple to school for his teacher. (Arziphales said he could dupe anything and anyone with those doll eyes, all he needed would be a halo and people would call him an angel.) When they got back to the orphanage, he went and grabbed a book and went outside to sit by the big tree in the backyard. He was there for all of ten minutes when some stupid prats that thought they ran the place came out and thought he'd be an easy target they really picked the wrong day!

"Hey! Look it's the little priss reading a book! He can't be going around exerting himself, that's why they keep him out here or in the kitchens!" One of the big ones who looked particularly stupid said, the other morons just laughed.

Harry really wished that he could've just stayed in bed today. These clot-poles reminded him of Ron! He tried to focus on clearing his mind. He just turned the page of his book. Suddenly a rock hits the tree by his head!

"Hey, pretty boy! Is that bow cutting of your hearing?" The stupid one asked. Suddenly, something happened that no one would have guessed!

"What goin' on hewe?" A voice said, the stupid one already had a rock ready to throw, only the kid startled him and the idiot threw it at the kid instead of him!  Harry didn't think! He just knew that that kid would not get hurt for him! He pushed his magic hard! And he apparated in front of the boy! He made the rock stop in mid-air! Then he stood and looked the ignoramuses in the eyes. "You really should not have done that!"

He put wards up before he continued, Arziphales had made sure that his apperating and magic would not be reported, but he couldn't do that every time. He quickly oblivated those idiots, picked the kid up, and apparated past the gate. The poor kid looked terrified, thankfully passed the gate there was a forest. He kneels to the trembling child's level. "Hi buddy, are you alright?"

The kid looks up at him"Awe you gonna hurt me like ey did misser?" he says as he looks down.

"No! I'm not going to hurt you, buddy, I promise." He says as he lifts the kid's head."What's your name bud?"

"My name is Jowseph, what's yows?"
Harry grins. "My name is Hadrian."

"Hadwwein?" He asks shyly.

"Yep, that's it bud." Then he thinks of what happened and narrows his eyes. "Why were you not surprised when I appeared in front of you?" He asks as gently as he can

"De man who save me did it. He took me hewwe." He says and his eyes glaze over. 'Arziphales who is this kid! Is he a wizard?!'
$He was an unfortunate case, he is a hybrid born. A warrior fae came to earth and mated a female wizard, then she had Joseph, unfortunately, she dies in childbirth and he lived with his grandpa who didn't like his creature blood, his uncle saved him, took him to the orphanage, then died in the war. Joseph Sanderson died in the orphanage, they couldn't watch everyone, someone pushed him into a creek when the bombing happened. He's a special case, there isn't another. Also, he is never recorded.$ Arziphales hated that the kid died, but the fact that he was hidden from the ministry made him smirk.

"Hey buddy, do you know of anywhere we can hide. Somewhere they won't be able to find us?" He asks quietly

Joseph nods his head enthusiastically.
"There is a small cwearimg a wittle ways dat way." He points to the left. He takes Hadrian's hand leads him to a clearing hidden by leaves. The funny thing is, he senses very powerful wards around the area...this was the place he could go to, his mouth curled into a smirk he was going to have some fun! He feels a small hand pulling at his pants. "Do you wike it misser hadweein?"

"Yeah, buddy! It's amazing!" What surprises him is that he means it, he's not faking it. It almost like talking to Arziphales.$But not better$ he rolls his eyes at Death.

He looks at the boy."Would you like to see something cool?"$Make sure you put up a protection charm.$ Arziphales reminds him.
"Suwe. Wha?" He asks curiously.

"Stand here, don't move, okay?" He says and then puts a wordless protego over the corner that the boy was in.

He then goes to the other side and sits down.'What do I do now?'
$Drop your shields.$
He starts the process he clears his mind and then he does it! He starts dropping one, but then the memories come, and the pain rushes in, hard! Tears come to his eyes!$Fight Harry, Fight!$

'It hurts!'

$Push through it! Focus on the boy, you don't want him to see you explode! Fight!$

He pushes as hard as he can! And then he hears it, Joseph is calling his name. He focuses on that and lets that pull him back. He sits up panting. He stands on wobbly legs, he feels it. His magic is swirling around him! He thinks 'bombarda' In his head and holds his hand out at a tree, the tree explodes. Somehow he knew that this was only the beginning...He was back! If he kept fighting he would be more powerful then Fumblecore! Then there was nothing anyone could do to stop him from getting his revenge!
-------------------------------------------------------------
A/N Hello everybody!! Thank you to all who have added this to their library. Also thank you to all who have voted. Have you guys seen how many reads this has!! I can't believe it!! Thank you all. 1000 plus reads!! It's amazing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 9.2K 41
What if all the loss had became too much for Harry? What if he found out Ron was just using him to be in the spot light? What if Hermione hated him...
1M 41K 34
{Their Family book 1} Harry Potter works as Professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts at Hogwarts, but while picking Teddy up from the Primary Wizar...
423K 19.5K 37
After the war Harry distances himself from everyone, feeling empty. He spends a year in solitude, only writing letters to communicate. When he's fina...
35.1K 1.6K 28
When Mcgonnagal asked Harry Potter and his year to come back to Hogwarts to complete their education and take their N.E.W.Ts, to say Harry was exci...