A Malfoy Or A Riddle. || Drac...

By lhoffmanx

16+ You can expect drama, jealous, love, and a lot of sex No one will get pregnant I this story :) Enjoy B... More

Start
Characters
My first love
is it all fake?(diary)
did i do it (tom pov)
did it work
Malfoy (Draco's POV)
the letters
LIAR!
Past
Mattheo
new characters
jealousy
Reconnected
Lover boy
Broken love
Forever
Last few minutes
The end
News made on 27/08/2023

The begin of everything

7.5K 106 106
By lhoffmanx

It's Katrine her first day back at Hogwarts, She normally always went with her Parents to the train station but her parents sadly passed away these holidays, because of a stupid car accident. The only thing that Katerine truly knew about her parent's death is that her sister was with them in the car but Her sister Hope survived it, Katerine always blamed her sister for her parents' death. She sits alone in a compartment when she hears laughing and talking from people passing her and her eye falls on a beautiful but shy girl named Luna, She has beautiful white hair but always gets bullied for the way she acts. Luna looks in the compartment where Katerine is sitting and smiles softly before walking in with a shy boy.

"Can we sit here... no one else wants us to sit with them."

The girl said and Katerine nodded and smiled.

"Yes sure sitting alone isn't that fun, to be honest, I am Katerine Jackson by the way you two are Luna and?"

She looks at the shy boy with a soft smile while he sits down next to Luna.

"I am Neville nice to meet you, Katerine."

He said when he smiled and laid his head on Luna her head and kissed her forehead softly.

Katerine smiles at them before deciding to close her eyes and get some rest falling asleep.

Before they knew it they had arrived at Hogwarts making Katerine smile softly and sigh saying under her breath.

"Hope this year will be better than last year.."

As they stepped out of the train Katerine her eyes fell directly on a group of four boys and two girls that had bullied her since year one.

Luna grabbed Katerine her hand softly seeing that they were shaking.

"Are you alright Katerine?"

Katerine nodded and grabbed her bags before walking away past her bullies knowing she had changed a lot, so she hoped that the bullying would change too.

She walks in the great hall when the first years thought it was special and huge but for the last years and Katerine, it didn't mean that much anymore.

She sat down at the end of the Slytherin table all alone when Dumbledore had his long and boring speech again like every year, when the speech was finally over Katerine sat up a bit put some food on her plate, and started eating from the delicious chicken, she knew this was the best one out of every chicken in the world making her smile by the warm feeling.

The one moment everything was fine it was peaceful for her and she was enjoying her food until she heard a voice behind her.

" See there our sad filthy little mudblood."

Draco said with his lower voice moving his face closer behind her.

She decided to ignore him, thinking it was the best thing to do and that they would leave her alone.

''I think she is deaf''

Pansy said when a few Slytherins were laughing with her.

"Good one pans!"
Mattheo said and walked to Katerine and Draco signing to the people who were sitting next to her to move.

''Or death like her parents.''

Mattheo said sitting next to Katerine with a smirk on his face that quickly disappeared when her hand hit his cheek hard.

''Oh, you are so dead mudblood."

Mattheo said while his hands quickly moved to her neck wanting to choke her but got stopped by his older brother Tom who grabbed his arm tightly.

''Let it Matthe, leave the kid alone or are you that desperate for her attention?''

Tom said looking at his younger brother who sat there in slight shock.

Katrine Stood up from the table and started making her way to the Slytherin common room she rushed to her dorm unlocked the door and quickly walked inside scared that one of them must have followed her before shutting the door and locking it again falling into her bed when a few sobs escaped her lips and tears ran down her cheeks.

After about 30 minutes she walks slowly to the common room and sits down on the couch in front of the fireplace, knowing she could have a bit of peace reading her mother's favorite book when suddenly someone grabs it from behind and starts reading it with a smirk.

"Oh? a romance?"

She looks behind her knowing his voice way too well seeing Mattheo smirk down at her while his friends stand behind him.

"Mattheo stop being so fucking childish and just give my book back."

Katherine said standing up.

''Don't you think this book needs a little bit of spice huh like a little bit of fire?''

Mattheo asked slowly making his way to the fireplace.

''No please Mattheo give it back now, it is important.''

Katerine started begging him to not ruin the book.

''come on dude this isn't funny just give it back. You're not this childish are you?"

Tom said slowly walking to the two of them.

''Well mudblood I think someone is catching feelings for you, isn't it, brother''

Mattheo holds the book close by the fire.

''Please Mattheo don't do it, it is from my mother...''

He smiled evilly at Katrine and threw the book into the fire.

"no no no no FUCK OFF RIDDLE!"

Katerine said falling on her knees before the fireplace trying to grab her book out of the fire when her hands were red and covered with burns while tears rolled over her cheeks.

"Katrine, are you okay?"

Tom asks placing a hand on her back looking worried at her hands.

She laughs and shakes her head.

"Unbelievable you ask me if I am ok? You guys have been messing with me from the first year we started Hogwarts and every year is the same! destroying the things that I love! My parents died in a fucking car crash and you still go through with the bullying?! How childish are you all?"

She said standing up and walking back to her dorm in pain and sadness. She hears the others laugh and talk about her when Tom sneaks away from the friend group and walks behind Katerine so she doesn't notice him yet.

She unlocks her door happy that she doesn't have to share her dorm with anyone and just lays on her bed after closing the door and curls up looking at her hands, blurry hands, blurry vision, everything was in blur.

Tom softly knocks on her door before entering her dorm without saying a word. He looks at Katerine knowing she is in pain and softly closes the door behind him.

"Leave me alone please.."

She said softly not making any eye contact

"I am not leaving you like this, I am sorry for my brother his actions for every year he did something to you and I didn't do shit bout it, I just stood there looking like a scared person while I'm not. I have all the power I want.

He walks to her bathroom while she slowly sits up wiping her tears away and looking at Tom not knowing what he is doing.

He walks back with some stuff in his hand sitting next to her on the bed.

"Give me your hands please."

Katerine slowly gave her hands and he held it softly on his hand before pouring liquid on it making her flinch.

"Ouch, that hurts Riddle."

She said looking at him before he started wrapping bandages around it making her groan.

"I know Katerine... I know.."

He said softly and kissed her hand.

"Any burns on your other hand?"

He asked softly as she nodded in answer

"Not that much ."

She chuckles softly and looks at the book on her bed.

"Was it her favorite book?"

He said suddenly after a few minutes of silence while she nodded softly.

"Yes it was it is pretty boring but it lets me think of my mom."

She said and slowly looked up at Tom with a smile on her face.

"Take care of your hand."

He said while Katerine simply nodded.

" I don't trust you, I will come every two days to check up on your hands. Don't you dare tell anyone understand?"

Tom said standing up slowly while walking to the door.

"Whatever, but thank you."

She said sitting on her bed.

He walks out of her dorm and back to his friends.

"Ah, here he is our missing person."

Mattheo said walking to Tom.

"Tom, where did you go?"

Draco said sitting on the couch watching Mattheo and Tom.

"I- uh I was with Katrine."

Tom said not sure why he told them.

"Why were you with that mudblood?"

Mattheo said raising his eyebrow at Tom.

"Because I am a normal human being and her hand is fully covered with burns, I needed to take care of it."

Tom said looking down at his brother.

"Brother Brother Brother"

Mattheo sighs annoyed by his brother's actions.

"Don't do it anymore, you're bringing yourself in more trouble."

Mattheo said smirking at Tom.

"Yeah yeah..."

Tom said under his breath pissed at his brother for doing this while Tom only wants to help a person.

" I thought so"

Mattheo said walking back to the couch and sitting next to Draco grabbing his glass with whiskey and drinks from it and looking at Tom.

"Are you gonna sit with us or act like a baby?"

Mattheo said and Tom sighed.

"I am just going to our dorm OK?

Tom said while Mattheo nodded softly looking at Tom who was walking away to his dorm.

When he arrived at his dorm he apparates in Katerine her dorm making her scream and quickly put his hand over her mouth and started laughing.

"Tom you gave me a heart attack!"

Katerine said still slightly in shock but let out a soft chuckle.

"Why are you even here if I may ask?"

She said looking at Tom who sat down next to her.

He looks into her eyes and back at her lips.

"Tom?"

She said waving her hand to his face and he shook his head softly.

"Sorry just tired, what was your question?"

He said looking down at his hands and yawned.

"Why are you here? Don't you have to be with your friends or someone else? You don't even like me.."

She asked curiously at his answer.

He ignored all of her questions and looked at her.

"Can I maybe spend the night here with you please?"

He asked looking into her beautiful but painful eyes.

"Yes, yes of course."

She looks worried at Tom not knowing why he acted like this out of nowhere.

He smiles and stands up pulls off his white shirt exposing his abbs puts it on a chair and takes off his shoes.

He lays down on the other side of the bed with his face facing Katerine while she smiles softly at him, They feel each other's breath while a bit of hair hangs in his face and she softly brushes it back with her fingers. coming a bit closer to him while he softly places his hand on hers and starts doing the bandage off her hand exposing a hand without any burns anymore and smiles softly throwing the bandage away.

"Look, Katerine."

He whispers looking at her hand.

She looked and started smiling.

"A potion, that was smart."

She whispered back looking up at him while he pulled her closer to him, their bodies touching each other and they both could see from each other that they were blushing.

She breathes a bit heavier noticing how close they are with each other and she quickly looks from his beautiful black eyes to his soft pink lips and back into his eyes.

He just stopped thinking leaning in for a kiss and kissing her soft pink lips that tasted like cherries, pulling her closer to himself holding onto her waist while she kissed back climbing on top of him and kissing him lovely slowly moving her body in a teasing way knowing what was gonna happen already feeling a bulge in his pants pressing against her leg.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785 27 10
"Tell me we weren't just friends." My voice was steady but on the inside I was breaking with every second of silence. "I would die for you." Olive E...
4.2K 35 35
Tom riddle (thomas in the story) was stopped from becoming voldemort by his love , you might ask how hes able to love right? What if i told you hi...
29.2K 330 10
Hermoine has it all, an amazing husband, great kids, and a flourishing business. But what happens when she has no more excuses to not attend her fami...
15.5K 305 12
Even in the dark period of war, there is still a thing called love. Mattheo Riddle finds that out after going to Hogwarts for the first time, having...