π•Šπ•¦π•˜π•’π•£ β„π•šπ•˜π•™ β€’ 𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕝...

Por TheRandomness_101

Karl Jacobs is an average high school kid, not a total loser but doesn't exactly get to sit at the the Cool K... MΓ‘s

Before We Begin
Chapter 1: Candies + CS:GO
Chapter 2: Gummies + Group chats
Chapter 3: Strawberries + Study Dates
Chapter 5: Mary Jane + Midnight Adventures
Chapter 6: Haribos + Hoodies
Chapter 7: Monster Cans + Saturday Plans
Chapter 8: Salt Water Taffy + Skateboards
Chapter 9: Sodas + Skate Parks
Chapter 10: Cupcakes + Chess
Chapter 11: Cookies + Close Calls
Chapter 12: Sugar + Streams
Chapter 13: Milkyways + Movies
Chapter 14: Suckers + Sunday Showers
Chatper 15: Donuts + Dances
Chapter 16: Almond Joys + Any Askers
Chapter 17: Kinders + Kisses
Chapter 18: Sundaes + Skipping
Chapter 19: Twizzlers + Tattoos
Chapter 20: Dots + Dinner
Chapter 21: Jolly Ranchers + Jealousy
Chapter 22: Push Pops + Parties
Chapter 23: Sugar Cookies + Soulmates
Chapter 24: Peach Rings + Performances
Chapter 25: Caramels + Confessions
Chapter 26: Baby Ruth's + Baseball
Chapter 27: Peeps + Prom(?)
Chapter 28: Pipeline Punch + Prom!
Chapter 29: Gum Drops + Groovin'
Chapter 30: Slides + Sour Patch Kids
Epilogue
A Very Important Announcement

Chapter 4: M&Ms + Monday Mornings

7.4K 275 341
Por TheRandomness_101

Monday mornings were Karl's mortal enemy. Mornings in general were Karl's mortal enemy. He hated having to wake up at certain times, especially early times. His alarm wailed from the other side of his room, telling him to get up and get ready. Karl angrily kicked his blankets off, only to be more aggravated by the cold that quickly clung to his body, sucking away all of his sleepy warmth. He swung open his closet doors, grabbing a striped polo and a clean white dress shirt with some baggy acid washed jeans. He changed quickly, hoping his body would start to warm up the clothes and him in turn.

He dragged himself to the mini fridge and cracked open a classic green Monster, sipping at his life source before walking over to his stash of candy. He carefully picked up a watermelon sucker and grabbed a bag of caramel M&M's shoving them in his bag. He bounded down the stairs, socks sliding against the sleek wood. He kicked on his checkered vans just in time as there was a honk from the front of the house.

Alex sat in his car in Karl's driveway. His head was bopping to what Karl could only assume was the radio. Karl climbed in to the passenger seat.

"I honestly can't believe you're legally allowed to drive, shorty." Karl joked as he wrapped his seat buckle around his body locking it in place with a satisfying click.

"Alright listen here-" Alex started as he put the car in reverse.

-------------------

Nick wrestled slightly with Dream at the cafeteria table as George ignored their antics while he ate his cereal and scrolled through his instagram. He only looked up when Dreams elbow got too close for comfort to his plastic bowl of milk.

"Hey, watch it," George gave the boys a little frown.

"Sorry Georgie," Clay pressed a gentle kiss to his boyfriends head getting a gagging sound from Nick.

"Guys I'm right here," Nick rolled his eyes.

George's attention was brought back to his phone when it buzzed in his hand. He stood up throwing away his tray.

"Karl's here, so I'm gonna go meet up with him and Alex," George smiled.

"What if we come with?" Clay asked as he stood up, not wanting to leave his boyfriend just yet.

Nicks breathing stopped. He was not prepared to see Karl again, not after his thoughts from yesterday.

"I'm sure Nick wants to come with too," Dream teased in a sing-song voice.

"Yeah sure, sounds like fun. I haven't seen Alex in a bit," Nick said trying to sound cool and nonchalant about it all.

The three boys got up and started heading towards the main doors where they found George's two friends. Nicks breath hitched when he saw Karl who was slumped against Alex, monster can held up to his lips with his eyes half lidded. Nick subconsciously smiled, getting a giggle from Clay which put him in check.

George sat down on the bench, shaking Karl.

"George, you're absolute trash, please, 5 more minutes," Karl complained getting a laugh from Alex, who started dogging on George for no real reason.

The bell rang, demanding that the students end their conversations and head to their classes to start a day that was supposed to be full of learning.

-----------------

Nick was suddenly always aware of Karl all the time. He only ever really noticed him in maths class, but today he would see Karl walk by through the small groups of people he would be talking with in the hallways. He learned that he also had English with Karl who was sat two seats to his left. He noticed that Karl sat 5 tables away from him at lunch with his friends Chris, Chandler, and Jimmy. He noticed the cute way Karl would fiddle with the cuffs of his shirt as he rocked back and forth on his feet while he waited in line for his lunch. He was brought back to reality by his lunch table. Said table he sat at consisted of most of the football team with a few cheerleaders scattered here and there and the occasional random who would sit down for a few minutes to chat with someone before hopping to a different table.

"Ayo, Nick, are you gonna play or not?" Sam sat across the table from him, shuffling a deck of uno cards.

"And miss a chance to kick your asses? Of course I'm gonna play," Nick boasted as he accepted his deck of cards.

Nick ended up getting his ass handed to himself by one of the cheerleaders who cheekily stuck her tongue out at him. She was actually pretty chill and wasn't all over Nick like some of the other girls. Her name was Alyssa, or he was pretty sure it was. The bell rang throughout the cafeteria and was soon drowned out by the sounds of chairs pushing against the tile floors and shuffling feet. Nick picked up his back pack and headed to the class he had been dreading all day, math.

------------

Karl collapsed in his chair, his sucker was almost gone so he started chewing on the stick. He noticed a now familiar face walk into the class.

"Nick!" He got the boys attention and waved. He was finally getting a good look at Nick since he was half asleep the last time they spoke. He was wearing a simple, clean pair of blue jeans and slightly oversized light blue hoodie. His hair was kept back by his bandanna as his wavy hair framed his face making his brown eyes stand out.

Nick was startled by the sudden exclamation, but smiled when he noticed it was Karl. He walked over to the boy and sat in the desk next to his since it was open. "Hey Karl," Nick started, "Thank you for helping me yesterday, it was a lot of fun, we should hang out again sometime." Nick had his fingers crossed slightly under the desk, hoping this would work.

"Yeah we should! I would offer today after school, but I have a stream scheduled," Karl gave a little frown with the lollipop stick hanging in between his lips.

"How about after?" Nick knew this was going to be pushing it, but he was going to take George and Dreams advice and be himself which meant being stubborn.

Karl hesitated. His stream wouldn't end until almost 10 o'clock tonight.

"My stream is supposed to go until 10, I don't think my parents would let me out," Karl looked down embarrassed that he was still so obedient to his parents when he was 17.

"Then let's sneak out," Nick said with the most serious face Karl had ever seen him pull.

"S-Sneak out?" Karl whisper shouted, his face was horrified at first but it slowly relaxed and turned into a devilish grin. "Alright, I'm game."

"Cool, be ready at midnight, I'll even bring you a monster," Nick smirked and gave him a wink before taking his seat so he wouldn't be marked missing.

------------

Karl was sat in front of his PC, crouched on his desk chair bouncing up and down and he stared intently at the screen, reading chat.

"Chat I'm sorry but I really have to go! Battle Blitz thank you for the 10 bomb! That's insane dude!" Karl smiled happily at his face cam, "Alright aaaahhhhh chat we are gonna raid," He dragged out his last word until he found a slightly smaller streamer, "This streamer! I want you guys to totally blow up their chat and show them some support! BYEEEE!" Karl collapsed onto the floor as soon as he was sure his stream was over.

His stream had gone on for an extra half an hour longer than he thought it was going to. He was fairly tired but the thrill from the idea of sneaking out to go hang out with Nick was enough to keep him awake and jittery. He still wasn't sure how he was keeping his composure around the football player.

He sat down at his desk again to quickly finish a history assignment before placing it back in its folder and in his backpack. He still had some time to kill so he quickly filmed an intro for his VOD, edited the two clips together, and uploaded it to his youtube. Time seemed to be working against him and moving way too slow.

-------------

Finally it was midnight, Karl grabbed his jean jacket and quietly crept down the stairs. His parents had gone to bed nearly two hours ago so he knew the coast was clear. He managed to quietly put on his vans and find a window at the front of the house that was cracked open. He gently slid the pane up, pausing to listen when he was done to make sure he hadn't woken anyone. He put one leg out the window and ducked down, sliding off and landing with a dull thud. He reached up for the window and pulled it back down to where it had been originally. He grabbed his phone and opened his texts.

Nick😳

Hey I'm outside

I see you, here ill flash
my lights really quick

----------------

Karl was startled by the lights even though he was warned they were coming. He ran up the black pick up and hopped into the passenger side seat. And was greeted by 2 of the most amazing things he's ever seen; His favorite flavor of Monster, and the most genuine, shit eating smile he has ever seen Nick pull.

------------------

A/N: HELLO FRIENDS! HERE HAVE A THIRD UPDATE! Sorry its kind of a low quality filler, i really suck at filler but i dont want theyre relationship to be super rushed with no developemt. Honestly for now keep expecting updates fast like this, I have so many ideas and they need some plot progression so we're speed running these bitches as best as i can. mf said doo doo do do~ Anywho! I have a question, how would yall feel if Sapnap was a bit of a stoner???? Are we chilling with that? Or would you guys perfer it if I kept him clean???

Dont forget to vote, it means a whole lot if you do :)))

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

25.4K 993 38
George is tired of his job as a police officer. But he gets motivated when he discovers an intruder in a museum and decides to investigate this himse...
10.1K 1.1K 8
"Sometimes I wonder is love 𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐭? 'Cause who the fuck loving these days? You believe in love at first sight or that nigga's ain't shit."
428K 18K 31
from june to august, a camp was held for teens ages 14 to 17. it was a camp created for aspiring musicians. it was divided into two, vocals and instr...
651K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.