More Then Just Broken

By LunaEmbers

Book one of the 'Broken' Series Was originally called 'Broken Mate'. Normality was something Gem would never... More

Characters and Warnings
1. Hate
2. Lucky
3. New Girl
4. Overdue Death
5. Hang Myself
6. Future Alpha
7. Mate
8. Suicidal Meets Naked
9. Hospital Like Heaven
11. Urges For My Mate
12. Homeless
13. Expiring Date
14. Mom's Gone.
15. Wanted Back Home
16. Vampyrs?
17. Funarel Approval.
18. Someone's Watching
19. Stripping In Danger
20. Real Or Not
21. Gifts And Powers
22. Kiss After Reject
23. Forget The Hurt.
24. Selfish
25. Self harm
26. Addy's Mate
More Characters
27. Kill All Wolves
28. Abused Again
29. Not Human
30. To Do List
31. Red Dress
32. Mount Drako
33. Perfect
34. Chase's Room
Authors Note
35. Challenge
36. Coma
37. Ezmaralda
38. Blur
39. Gone
40. My Bride
41. Nicola
42. Werewolf King
43. Slapped The King
44. Wings
45. Everything
Authors Note

10. Raped Prostitute

1.4K 37 6
By LunaEmbers

EDITED

I woke up around 5pm and prepared supper then ate mine. I went back to my room, since I was bored, I decided to read a book. Romeo and Juliet, a classic.

After about what seemed like an hour I heard the door open and i knew it was my parents. So I ran down stairs so I can serve them their supper which was stupid of me really. I should have know that he wouldn't brush of the fact that I was missing yesterday.

"WHERE WERE YOU!!" my dad yelled after he saw me. He started walking towards me and then he slapped me. "TELL ME!" I didn't say anything, I mean how do you tell your dad you went to go kill yourself because of him. "OOH SO YOU ARE NOT GONNA SPEAK!" He continued. He pushed me to the ground and started kicking me.

He pulled me up from the ground and dragged me out of the door, then he shoved me into his car. I winced at the force.

He closed the door then went to the drivers seat. "Since you don't want to talk, I'm going to have to punish you for leaving without my permission." He said with an evil smirk.

I was getting really scared but I kept my mouth shut, like a good girl. He drove for about 10 minutes then stopped in front of a decent sized house. He got out then came to my side, opened the door and pulled me out. He knocked on the door and a chubby, old and bald man opened the door and looked at me then at my dad wth a smirk.

Oh no. No. No. No. Don't let this be what I think it is.

I looked at my dad with pleading eyes but he only pushed me inside the house. "I'll give you until midnight". My dad said while walking towards his car.

The bald man closed the door then walked towards me. "Am I gonna have fun with you tonight!" he said with a grin, walking towards me. I was moving backwards and to my luck there was a wall stopping me. "Please don't". I plead with tears threatening to fall.

"Don't worry sweety I'll be gentle, you see your dad told me I'll only be getting you next week But to my surprise here you are". He chuckles.

He walked toward me then ripped my shirt off. "Please stop! please!" I begged but it was no use he then ripped my pants of. I screamed , I tried to push him of, I promise I did but he didn't stop, he didn't stop. Why didn't he stop?! He started kissing me all over and all I could do was just lie there while he hurt me while he took the one thing I could call my own, the one thing that was mine...gone.

Finally satisfied he stood up and wore his clothes then threw me a very large shirt. I took it and quickly wore it. "You should come back next time." He winked then went into what looked like a bathroom.

I ran outside ignoring the pain between my legs, not trusting being in the same room as him.

I couldn't cry or feel. I was numb, I can now finally say I've lost everything.

My dad arrived. I walked into the car and saw my dad taking money from the old scam bag who took a part of me, I don't even know his name for crying out loud. He got in after being paid for allowing a man I didn't even know violate me.

The ride home was silent. I got home and rushed to the bathroom and took a shower, I scrubbed my body hard, trying to remove the scent of the bald man off of me, trying to remove the blood....my blood. Trying to regain my innocence back but to no avail.

I couldn't stop the tears from falling this time, I couldn't breathe, I didn't want to sleep because I was scared that that man would violate me in my dreams too.

~~~

Finally it was morning. I watched the sun rise from my bed.

I went and prepared breakfast barely eating mine and went back upstairs to take a shower. After my shower i wore dark blue jeans, a black top and a warn out sweater. I didnt bother brushing me hair nor did i tie it, I left it hanging. I was too tired, too worn out to even bother.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and saw my tired eyes with bags under them, proof that I didn't sleep last night. 

I went downstairs and saw my parents eating breakfast while my sister was typing on her phone I just looked at them for a second wondering what i did to deserve them then I left. I couldn't afford not going to school so I had to go today.

I got to school and went to My locker to fetch my books I then went to my next class and sat at the back, I put my head down and blinked tears away.

The class hasn't started yet so I was alone in class. After 20 minutes or so the bell rang and people started filling in the class.

Adeline.

I forgot about her. "Hey where have you been?" She asked looking worried? I looked down not wanting her to see the bruise on my cheek or the eye bags under my eyes. "sick" I whispered. I didn't care whether she believed me or not.

I was tired of trying.

She sat down. Miss Brown got in class and began the lesson.

It was 30 minutes into the lesson when the guy at the woods walked in. My tired eyes look him over.

He handed Miss Brown a piece of paper and she nodded.

He looked my way. When he looked me over he frowned. "Hey over here Chase". My sister called out to him.

He tore his gaze and looked at my sister and walked towards her. "That's my brother" Adeline said.  "And his slutty girlfriend" she said with disgust in her voice, I don't blame her though.

"That's my sister". I whispered to her. "Really wow. I'm sorry" she said shocked. "No don't be she is slutty" I said with a slight giggle  earning a stare from Chase.

It was finally lunch and as I was gonna walk to my usual table, Adeline pulled me to her brothers table not before looking at me weirdly when I flinched at her touch.

She is not him...

Everyone there was so pretty it made me feel left out.
"Hey guys this is my friend Gem" she said. Friends huh.

"That's the girl whose named after a rock that you couldnt stop blabbering about " One of the guys commented earning a few chuckles. I looked to the ground nervously.

They won't hurt you...

I remind myself.

"Stop it Jake!" Adeline shouted at him. She then pulled me to sit down next to her.

They continue their conversation that was interrupted by my arrival but i didnt join in and they didn't bother including me so why bother.

I could feel Chase looking at me from time to time but I ignored it i continued to play with the bread on my plate.

A few minutes later my sister arrives at the table and sits on Chases lap, I for some reason felt a sharp pain pierce my heart at the sight of the two.

She looked at me with hate in her eyes as usual. "What is this slut doing here" she said pointing her finger at me. I look down.

"That's priceless coming from you" Adeline scoffs earning whistles from the boys at the table.

"Not that it's any of your business but I brought her here, got a problem with that" Adeline continues shooting daggers at Alice.

"Ooh I didn't know you allowed prostitutes at this table, did she tell you that she's a prostitute, did she tell you she slept with one of my dad's friends just yesterday" She said with an evil smirk.

"Is that true Gem?" Chase said looking ...hurt? But then he replaced it with disgust.
I started panicking, everyone was looking at me.

"I..I, He... H-he wouldn't stop" I try to explain but end up bursting in tears as I am reminded of what happened last night.

I couldn't take it anymore I got up and ran to the toilet, got into a stall and locked it.

I was crying for the rest of lunch in the toilet, Adeline did try helping me but I told her I needed to be alone. Once the bell rang I quickly cleaned up and went to my locker, got my books and carried on with the suddenly horrible day.
News traveled fast because suddenly everyone was calling me slut, whore and what not the whole day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 4.4K 44
In this Breaking Gods book, Meriwa, a genetically engineered monster hunter who has discovered she's soulmates with a vampire, must explore not only...
10.3K 400 31
First book in the Hybrid mate series...... His name Joshsan Morgan... Future Alpha of the blood scent pack... He loves running.. And being around peo...
184K 5.8K 56
... I didn't know what to do... so I did nothing. There I was, sprawled onto the ground. Just looking at the sky. Wishing... praying... pleading that...
4.5K 1.2K 76
Isabelle's encounter a mysterious stranger, Isaac, sets off a chain of events that challenges their love and resilience. As Isabelle's troubled past...