You are my ex (norray/Gilem)

By awesome4eggs

This story is all over the placeπŸ˜” And not worth to read has a shitty ending and this story was rushed Some... More

Just some info
Players-
TalkingπŸ™Š
The hang out
Hospital
Emma in coma..?
School/emma
Fight.
Expelled?
Cops
Moving...
Coffee shop
πš‚πš‘πš˜πš›πš πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš›
Another short chap
Sorry everyone πŸ˜­πŸ’”
...
Goodbye.
Bday to norman
SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED
new chap!
Last chapter
(The happy ending)
Just to clear up the last chapter

Gun loaded

1.9K 59 13
By awesome4eggs

They were all talking while walking through a alley,Emma stopped and noticed where they were at."This place is sketchy"Emma said "Oh..yeah it's very dark"Ray said as he looked around."Turn on your flashlight"Emma said as all of them turned on their flashlight from their phones.It was already night time tho,Emma didn't feel safe at the moment.She felt someone was watching them,she flashed the light around the place. Something was heard,"We need to go!" Emma said "Wha-"Gilda tried to ask something "No questions!"Emma said running down the alley and the others ran down with her.They then heard someone right behind them,they ran faster.

They then heard a gun was being loaded...Ray checked behind him and saw he was aiming at Norman or Gilda, he pushed out the way..

BOOM

Haha sorry if I left you on a cliffhanger but,this is a very short chapter sorry!Ill be updating soon I promise!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.7K 8
After 6 years, Norman and Ray are reunited in middle school. Everything seemed normal. But they started doing, and thinking about doing things, that...
3.1K 32 10
So this is a story where Norman, Emma, and Gilda dont know Ray. But Don is Ray's bestfriend. And Ray got expelled from his school so he decides to go...
6.5K 157 10
Code, 68174, name Y/n You and Ray were biological siblings and your mother is your caretaker, you found out the secret in your house at such a young...
333K 11K 48
Nothing matters to her anymore. Nothing makes her cry anymore. Nothing makes her laugh anymore. Nothing makes her feel anymore. Ray can do nothin...