My Possessive Bully (Taekook)

By lamprini_taekook

Jeon Jungkook is the strong true blood alpha and bad boy of the whole pack, he is also a cold and bad person... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Merry Christmas ❄️❤️🎄
Chapter 4
Happy Birthday My Tiger 🐯
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Announcement
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 5

18.5K 646 45
By lamprini_taekook

3rd person pov

Taehyung woke up the next day with a headache all his body was hurting, if only he was strong enough to fight back, he wouldn't be this bad at the moment, he stood up and went with difficulty to the bathroom to take a shower, his legs were shaking he still wasn't completely right "ah I hate you jungkook" he said remembering the last day's event and start crying, the pain was too much for the omega he tried to ignore it but couldn't , he finished his shower and got dressed.

Taehyung's pov

I walked slowly downstairs because my legs were still hurting only to be met with a table full of foods.

"Do you like them baby i make them for you" I heard Jin hyung's voice and turned around to see him  my eyes getting teary again "hyung🥺 I'm so thankful that you are my brother and take so good care of me" I said and smiled at him "Also happy birthday my worldwide handsome eomma" I shouted smiling, "oh dear thank you so much " he hugged me and gave  me a kiss "happy birthday hyung I love you so much too " jiminie said scaring both me and my hyung because he came from nowhere hugging Jin hyung "oh my babies you are so cute thank you, you both are so precious to me so be careful the next time taehyungie yeah" he asked with soft voice looking at me, "yes eomma now go to your room to see the gifts me, Luca and jimin brought for you", "gifts" his eyes shined like the stars when he heard that word and with that  he ran  quickly upstairs to his room "he is still a child" jimin said and laugh "you are right my soulmate", "I was so worried about you taebear" jimin said and hugged me "I'm sorry jiminie, I'm so weak that I can't even protect myself" I said looking down in shame "don't ever say something like that again, you hear me you are very strong, now come let me put some cream and lostion on your wounds" jimin said and I nodded my head walking to the living room.

Jin's pov

When I heard the word gifts I immediately ran to my room, I opened my door and my mouth fell on the floor so much pink, I love them.

T

hey are so beautiful, my children surly know my taste, I put the beauty products on the table on front of my mirror, the flowers on my window and the champagne on my mini bar, I'm so happy I should thank them about the gifts and about today I want to spend my day watching movies, playing video games and having a pijamas party with all of them. Yeah  that's what I'll do my birthday will be perfect together with my family, but what I really wish for is to find my mate.

3rd person pov

When Jin went downstairs he hugged the two omegas tightly. He was very happy, because they played games, saw movies, and cooked together he missed doing things like this. The hours past quickly and it was 9:00 at night "okay let's go to sleep" Jin said and walked towards the stairs but stopped when he heard the doorbell,

"who might be at this hour? Jin opened the door only to see Lucas there wearing fancy clothes" OMG Luca I forgot about you I'm so sorry, it was a crazy day and you left very late yesterday I thought you will be sleeping" Jin said panicking "it's okay Jin hyung I understand I was really sleeping all this time" Luca said and smiled at Jin "Then what are you doing here? "he asked confused not seeing the two soulmates smirking behind him," Jin hyung you didn't really think that our fun day will end here we still have all night to party " jimin said smirking," what do you have in mind? "Jin asked smirking " well hyung we are going on a club so come on lets go get dressed" taehyung said smiling, " But baby you are still injured we can't go out there"he said worried "Don't worry hyungie the cream and lostion helped me I feel so much better now" tae said giggling "OK then let's gooooooooooo" Jin said making everyone laugh at his childish behavior and with that the three ran upstairs to get dressed.

After an hour the beautiful men were ready they walked downstairs looking gorgeous like Greek gods so beautiful and so unique, "we will have so much fun tonight" Jin said smirking.

"You all look so hottttttttt" Lucas said making both jimin and jin smirk and taehyung blush "okay let's go" jimin said and walked with the others towards the car after locking the door.

~with the alphas ~

J-hope, namjoon and suga were at the pack's mansion, they agreed to have dinner with their casual clothes and then get ready for the club. Jungkook's parents were the alpha and Luna everyone knew about that and they both feared and respected jungkook for that, but they were four little omegas that didn't knew about that, jungkook can practically do whatever he wants and get away with it "so jk are thinking of fucking or just drinking?" J-hope asked and smirked at him " let me think about it.... mmmm I just want to have some fun with you guys so I think about only drinking but if I see something really good I'm going to get it" jk said and smirked "that's my best friend" suga said and side hugged jk.

There was a minute of silence before hoseok speak "oh did you read Lucas post?" he said taking his mobile phone out of his pocket, his phone case was black with yellow and it was decorated with sunflowers, they boys looked at J-hope raising an eyebrow "seriously hoseok? Sunflowers?" namjoon asked and laughed "What? I'm a sunshine I have the right to have sunflowers on my phone case", "okay whatever tell me about the post" suga said a bit curious "well today is jin's birthday and he is turning eighteen, so he will possibly meet his mate today" J-hope said and looked at namjoon, he was in shock "WHAT? TODAY?" he was freaking out "I think that's what he said" suga said trying to not laugh at namjoon's face but his face was so funny,"No this can't happen what if I'm not his mate and find someone else?" he said "why do you care anyway its better if you are not his mate, you will someone better" jungkook said rolling his eyes.

Before they can say more about the matter Luna walked inside and greed everyone with a smile "good evening boys how are you today?" she said with a smile on her lips "we are good Luna thank you for asking" suga said and smiled at her she is like an eomma to him "oh suga dear long time no see come to give me a hug" she said and opened her arms, suga maybe is cold and heartless to others but with Luna is different he is comfortable with her, so he went and gave here a tight hug "I missed you Luna", Luna was out of town with alpha because they had a meeting and she talked only with jungkook when she had time, so they didn't see each other for a long time, "pls my child don't call me Luna call me eomma"she smiled with hee bunny smile, "thank you eomma" he smiled and kissed her cheek, the others were shocked at his behavior but Luna laughed and left going to the kitchen to see how is the food going.

"okay seriously man tell me, are you in a relationship with my eomma?" jk said still shocked "Are you hearing what you a are saying?" suga said and smak jk's head, jungkook growl at him playful "easy tiger" J-hope said and laughed. Jungkook knew that suga was his eomma's favorite, because for a young age the three alphas moved in, in the pack house training with jungkook protecting him, even though he was a true blood so it was normal to call his eomma and appa like he calls them.

After dinner they went to jungkook's room to get dressed because his room was huge suga grap his things and start to undress "ohh look at this sexy ass kitty" J-hope said and patted suga's ass, thing that suga didn't like so he pushed hoseok in the wall "watch out sunshine because this kitty is biting and it bites hard" suga said smirking and get back to dressing up "wow dude I thought you will die today" namjoon said wearing his pants "Not today bro not today" he said and laughed.

They alphas were ready to impress they were so hot in this clothes that even them couldn't resist themselves.

"We are a completely whole meal" jk said and laughed, "come on lets go, we are going with the motorbikes?" namjoon asked "yes we are cool, bad boys, girls fall in love with us we don't want to ruin our image now, so we. " jungkook said and went downstairs ready to leave when the alpha called them "what happend appa?" jk asked, "I just want to tell you come back before 1am and to inform you that next week we will have guests" the alpha said and the boys nod their heads not interested about the guests..... only if they knew. They went out after saying goodnight to the alpha got their motorcycles and left for the bar.

When they arrived the omegas were already there enjoying themselves, Luca and Jin were drinking soju on a table and taehyung and jimin were dancing on the dance floor, some alphas tried to approach them but jin's deadly glare made them leave. "So hyung are you having fun?" Lucas asked taking a shot, "well to tell you the truth I always wanted to go to a club but I didn't want to get jiminie and Taetae in trouble, they are many alphas here and many of them are drunk and unmated I can't protect them if something happens, I'm just an omega after alll" Jin said with a sad expression but after that he smiled "Do you want to dance with me?" Jin asked Luca giving him his hand so he can take him to the dance floor "of course my prince charming" he said and they both laughed at that walking towards the dance floor.

"jimin I feel so good here" tae said shaking his hips sexily without even knowing "I like dancing and this place is amazing, colorful lights, great music and many people to dance with you " jimin said and smiled, "hello my babies" both omegas turned they heads to see, "jinnie hyung !!!, Come dance with us you too Luca come on  move your body, show us your moves" taehyung said and giggled.

The alphas were drinking and talking about random things when they heard a group of betas talking about something "man you saw this four sexy omegas over there, they are gorgeous" the one said, "yeah man I want to have one of them on my bed tonight his friend said licking his lips , "I will take the one in black he has a nice ass" when suga heard 'nice ass' he looked immediately on the dance floor, he was trying to find that someone but he was hoping that he wasn't the one omega he was thinking about, but the luck wasn't on his side when he saw the four omegas, who didn't want to see dancing and laughing while making sexy moves "Guys we have a problem" suga said, "what do you mean?" namjoon asked raising an eyebrow "the omegas from school are here dancing on the floor" everyones eyes widen open and turned to look at them making their mouths hit the floor by how sexy the others looked,"they're quite sexy like that" J-hope said licking his lips "wow look there jimin and taehyung are so gorgeous and their moves are so sexy" J-hope said smirking looking back at the boys.

Suga and jk looked at him growling "man calm down we have t-" namjoon stopped what he was saying when he smelled something wonderful, it smells like wine and cinnamon and rm moaned at the smell "namjoon what happened?" suga looked at him shocked, he show him walking closer to the omegas and followed with the other two alphas behind him when namjoon was close enough Jin smell something fascinating, he knew that it was his mate's smell he was smelling like flowers and cupcakes, he closed his eyes leaving from the others but he couldn't hear them calling his name because Jin could only smell his mate, he kept walking when he stumbled into someone he opened his eyes shocked to see, that person in front of him but then both said something making everyone's blood ran cold "MATE".

________________________________
Hello my babies, hope you liked my chapter pls vote and follow, you support me like that and make comments to know if you like the story. Hope you are happy and healthy, see you in the next chapter. I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 67.9K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...
329K 11.3K 63
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are fated mates, they live in a system where people are ranked in three different breeds of human wolves. Omega, Alpha...
916K 32.4K 34
Completed 🔞Lots and Lots of smut🔞 💜 Jungkook and Taehyung are mates. However, their packs are enemy packs. Taehyung is pretending to be an alpha a...
19.9K 1.2K 12
Mostly True Blood Alpha's are born in the royal families and are the Head Alpha's of their pack, but if the True Blood is born to a commoner's family...