Serial Lover

By FrankieMarie__

Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My hea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chpater 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 35

5.1K 112 40
By FrankieMarie__

~Hold Me By The Heart~

LANI POV

It was finally Tuesday the day I would escape. This is the third time I had to escape somebody before. Each day on a Tuesday and Each person I hate with all my guts.

I haven't seen Kilo and two weeks and I don't know when he's coming so I need to get a move on.

It was really early about six in the morning I needed to pack my clothes and do it quietly. I take the sheet off from my bed. Then fix it to make it look the same and walk inside the closet shutting the door behind me.

I grab about five pairs of clothes for both me and Angel. I also grab some jackets, shoes, and other things. I don't know where I'm going yet. I want to go back to LA to ask Gilbert for some information about my real father. He has to know more. My mother had to tell him. I know it's a big risk to take but I'm not scared anymore.

I also have to call Madison and tell her to meet me once I find out where I am. I finish packing my clothes and hide them in the closet.

I go back inside my room and write Kilo that note. When he reads it I hope his heart crumbles and he never contacts me again. I fucking hate him.

With the sleeping pills, he gave me I take my toothbrushes out of the toothbrush holder. Luckily it didn't have any holes. I crush the pills up and put a little water in them making a substance. He really gave me three pills. I hope this doesn't kill him.

I put my toothbrush back so it doesn't look suspicious. I was going to drown him but I figured that would be too much. So I'm just going to put him to sleep. I put the note back on the nightstand and lay down to watch TV.

20 minutes later he comes in with food. I ask him to sit down ad watch TV with me and he does that.

I see he has a phone on him and that's perfect. I also see scratches on his face. That might explain why I heard screaming and crying last night. I hope Angel is ok. We will do this together.

For the rest of the day, I watched TV and thought about tonight. This is a big risk I'm taking. Really big. He could kill me. Or worse. I just hope this all works out.

After dinner...

He locks the door and I run to the bathroom. Fuck I can't believe I'm about to do this. I'm not just going to stab him when he walks in I will hit him first.

I got inside the shower and take a quick one. I dress warm and put on some shoes.

I decide I'm going to hit him with the showerhead. So I step inside the shower and unscrew the showerhead. It was kind of hard but I did it.

I wrap the towel around my hand and take a deep breath. I can believe I'm about to punch a fucking glass mirror. I go to punch but stop. Fuck I'm too scared.

I then look in the mirror and look at all my bruises. All the bruises caused by these men. I raise my fist and punch the mirror. My hand was bleeding but not too much. I put a big piece of glass in the sink. I quickly throw the towel in the shower and starts screaming.

"HELP ME AHHHHH" I scream loud as ever. I take my hand and rub blood all over my shirt. With one hand I have the showerhead waiting for him. "HELP PLEASE" I yell as I hear the locks He runs perfectly to me and I hit him in the face with all the strength I could. He falls to the ground and yells "You fucking BITCH"

I kick him until he is on his back and I grab the Glass. I don't want to stab him but I have to. I raise the glass with both hands and stab him in the shoulder. With one foot on his stomach, I hold him down as I grab the pill water.

"Open your mouth you bastard," I say but he wouldn't. I slap him as hard as I could twice. He opens his mouth and I slowly put it in and make sure he swallows it. Running to the shower I see the towel and stuff it inside his mouth. Before I leave I grab the keys and his phone. I say one more thing "If you really thought you could kidnap me and I would actually like you you're a dumbass who will rot in jail and die you sick mother fucker" I shut the door.

Sighing I grab my clothes and jacket. I put the letter, phone and keys in my pocket.

Angel stays upstairs. I throw our clothes downstairs and run to her room.

"Let's go get dressed and meet me downstairs" I yell to her and look around for a gun. I found one and ran downstairs.

I grabbed the keys and waited for her. I looked at the phone And I was still in New York. I looked up the directions to an NYC park and memorized them. She came down crying and scared. I leave the letter on the door and we run outside. I hand her the bag and raise my gun. Making sure nobody sees us I get inside the car and we pull off. I can't believe we actually are leaving.

I drive until I see a road and pull over. Angel was shaking and crying. "Get out of the car," I say to her and I go to her side.

I needed to check her for any tracking devices. I first dial Madisons and she instantly answers.

"Madi," I say.

"Kehlani what happened? Where are you?" she asks crying and I cry too.

I take Angel's ring off and throw it in the trees.

"Listen there is no time for this I need you to meet me right now in Bowling Green park I will explain everything when I get there. Have a car ready and do not tell Kilo"

"Girl Kilo is on his way you need to go," she says

"Do you have the money?" I ask her needing it.

"Yes I will see you there love you"

"Love you too" I hang up.

I finish searching Angel and she was clear. I destroy the phone and we get back in the car.

"Where are we going?" Angel asks still shaken.

"Far away from here your safe now," I say trying to calm her down.

"Thank you," she says in her soft pretty voice.

"No problem" It felt so good to help her. I can't imagine how long she has been in there.

I hear a lot of cars and thank god there was a road exit into the woods. I went there and turned off the car. About a dozen black cars were speeding down the road. It was most likely Kilo and that scared me. He really is coming after me. Good thing I got away.

I finally make it into the city and pull up to the park. it was dark so nobody was there.

I spot Madison and run up hugging her tightly. She starts crying making my shirt wet.

"Girl I miss you so much," she says crying some more. I let go and we put our stuff in the other car.

Quickly we were on the highway.

"Good thing getting tinted windows," I say to her Since I'm missing I can't have anybody recognizing me.

Madison hands us each a pair of sunglasses and asks me "Who is she?"

"Angel his wife," I say to her and her mouth drops.

"Ohh my gosh she is so young"

"Yea he had her in there and I couldn't leave her," I say flashing Angel a smile.

"Well, Girl your safe with us," Madison says.

"Hey, you got our fake IDS right?" I ask her and she pulls them out.

"Good, she needs one too do you know anybody in LA?" I ask Madi

"LA Girl we're going to LA?"

"Yea I found out I have a twin sister and Gilbert might know something"

"A twin?" she says yelling.

"Yea that creep told me," I say rolling my eyes.

"You always wanted siblings," she said excitedly.

"I know I can't believe my mother kept that from me," I say disappointed.

"Maybe it was for a good reason I mean she did say your father was a bad man"

"I know but I should get to know them," I say.

I drive six hours to Pittsburgh while I let the girls sleep. I had a lot of coffee this morning and I drank some of Madisons.

I wake them up and we head inside the hotel to go to sleep. We all slept in the same room and I kept my gun next to me. Maidson also had a gun.

KILO POV

It was nine pm and we are on our way to go get Kehlani. This is it. I will finally have my hands on her. Take her straight to Los Angles and kill her.

They all try to convince me not to telling me it wasn't her fault. No, it wasn't and I would have let her go but she pulled this shit giving me another reason to kill her.

We all drive up to the cabin and get out. The door was wide open. I have them go in and make sure nobody else is there.

I walk around and hear somebody call me.

There he was lying on the floor with glass stuck in his shoulder. she escaped. "FUCK" I yelled while kicking him. How the hell does this keep happening. Riccardo hands me a letter and I read it.

Dear fake abusive husband,

I hate you and never want to see you again. Don't bother finding me I will flee the country and you will not be able to find me this time. I don't care about you and never have, I don't know what you want from me but I will not let you kill me because you pissed I ran away. Suck it up and go find another wife. You are a selfish arrogant asshole and have treated me like shit since day one. Then you expect me to come home? Hell no this is my last goodbye> Tell The Bennets and Riccardo I'm sorry and I love them.

Hate Kehlani Paris

The letter made my blood boil and my heart hurt at the same time. She really hated me and wanted nothing to do with me. Too fucking bad. Does she think I wanted to marry her? Or I wanted for this to happen? Or I wanted to catch fucking feelings for her? No, I didn't but she happens and now she has to deal with it.

I have never felt this way about any girl before. One minute I want to kill her and the next I want to give her the world. I hate her but I don't and it's fucking with my head. She's driving me crazy and I don't know if it's because I haven't seen her in two weeks or I want to and am about to kill her.

From the day I met her I knew this was wrong. But I took my chances and I married her. Her beautiful voice and face would soon get to me but I still married her. I thought slapping her and pushing her away would help but it never did. But her telling me how much she hates really hurt like it never hurt before. Even when Bella cheated on me with her father I had no reaction. But Kehlani has really got inside my heart and now it's time to push her out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 27.2K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
1.8M 80.1K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
244K 5.9K 47
I ran my hands through his hair, my grip firm as I pushed it down slightly, my main focus on his lips. "And then?" "Then I'd slide my dick into you...
407K 9K 98
{18+ Matured Content, It involves heavy sex, bondage, violence, rape, BDSM, age gap, enslavement, and crime} ••• "Look at me, Balia," I commanded. S...