Forever Mine ( Season 2)

By AdizaDiaries

The incident that changed everything. That one mistake, and their happiness vanished. Will they ever be toget... More

Forever Mine ( Season 2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter - 16
AN
Chapter - 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 7

1K 153 34
By AdizaDiaries

After having breakfast and spending some time with aarya, avni slept for sometimes, as she was still not feeling well. Neil send aarya to school, and now he was alone with avni.

He looked at her from distance, and realised how important it is now to be with her. He realised that she is affected tk the core. The reason of her anger, her aggression, is just  the reflection of the inner turmoil of emotions which she is going through.

They both have lost their son, but the pain which a mother goes through, can never be understood. She is so nuch affected by the death of ivan, that she has distanced herself with everyone.

Neil went near avni, he sat next to her and looked at her with love. He caressed her hairs softly.

Neil's pov

Shayad main ye kabhi nahi samajh paunga avni....ki tumpar kya beet rahi hai.  Ek pita bhi bache se bohot pyaar karta hai....lekin ek maa....ek maa ka dard koi nahi samajh sakta....

(he looked at her and bend gently to place a soft kiss on her forehead)

Mujhe hmesha se yahi lagta rha...ki tum hum sab ko saza de rahi ho, Mujhe or aarya ko khudse dur kar rahi ho...
Lekin main ye nahi samajh paya...ki tum kis kashmakash se jhung rahi ho....

Ivan ke jaane ka ilzam tum mujhpar lgati ho...lekin tumhare gusse ka asli kaaran main samajh hi nahi paya...

Sach to ye hai avni....ki tum poori tarah se toot chuki ho....khudko kahi kho chuki ho......(neil gets emotional, a tear rolled down his eyes and he wiped it with the back of his thumb)

Tumne sirf apna beta khoya avni....lekin maine....maine toh tumhe bhi kho diyaa...

Lekin ab nahi avni....ab or nahi. Main tumhe nahi kho sakta.... tumhe vapis launga main avni....

Apne b..bache ko to main vapis nahi laa sakta (tears rolled down his eyes)

lekin main tumhe vapis laake rahunga....tumhe bikharne nahi dunga main avni.....

Tumhe phir se jeena seekhna hoga avni...Mere liye !

neil's pov ends.

He kissed avni's forehead, and covered her with a quilt, before leaving the room.

............

Few hours later

Some noises were going on

Avni blinked her eyes several times before waking up.

Those noises broke avni's sleep and she woke up, just to find neil roaming in and out from her room.

Avni opened her eyes fully, and was surprised to see Neil taking her stuff from the room and moving out...

Avni - N...neil ye...ye tum kya kar rhe ho?......Avni got up from bed and followed him to where he was going.

Neil is shifting avni's stuff back to their room. (As he promised to avni, that now she has to live with him in one room)

Avni : Neil what are you doing....mera saaman aise yaha kyu laa rhe ho ?

Neil turned to her, looked in her eyes for a while and then replied.....

Neil : Maine kaha tha na avni, ki ab tumhari or manmaani nhi chlegi....Ab tumhe vahi karna hoga..jo main kahunga. Or uski shuruwat tum karogi iss room me vapis aakar....

Tumhe yahi rehna hoga....pehle ki tarah...issi room me....Mere Saath !he said in a highly authoritative way looking straight in her eyes and they both shared an eye lock.

Avni was looking deep in his eyes. There were unsaid emotions, unsaid feelings in that eye lock.

Neil still has the same affect on avni, she still become weak in front of him. She become speechless.

Neil broke the eye contact and then went back to get avni's remaining stuff.

Avni remained silent. She looked around the room slowly and slowly , and start recherishing the memories which they both have created in this room.

She cant help but reminisce all those beautiful moments, which are attached with this room.

She reminsces the day neil brought her in this room. The way they used to stay together, how they saw dreams together, their playdates with their kids,  their little nok jhoks, their love, their fights, the way she used to get upset and how neil pacified her everytime.

This room reminded her of all the good times, laughs, smiles, happiness and the memories they have created.

She then looked at the wall where ivan's pic is framed. Her heart gets filled with emotions. She went near that frame and slowly caressed over his face.

Her eyes got wet immediately...

Avni - Tum kyu chale gye beta....apni mumma ko chodkar kyu chale gye...?
Yahan tumhare bina sab adhura hai....kuch bhi pehle jaisa nahi hai...

Papa, didi, mumma....koi khush nahi hai tumhare bina....sab tumhe bohot miss karte hain..... (a tear rolled down her eyes)

Kaash.....kaash main vo din apni life se hamesha ke liye mita sakti.....
jiss din hume vo WORST news mili thi....

.......

Flashback....

"Neillllll...... neilllllll.....neil please come...dekho ivan ko kya ho gya..."

Ivaan was 1 and a half year old, when one day he didnt wake up in the morning.

Avni tried waking him up but he was unconsious. That little boy was helplessly lying in his craddle.

Avni started crying badly, her heart almost skipped a beat and she dont know what to do...

She kept on crying and neil entered the room, followed by aarya and others..

Neil immediately pulled ivaan in his arms and started patting his cheeks....

Neil - Ivaan...ivaan wake up bacha....open your eyes....Ivaaannnn...dekho papa aaye hain.....wake up bachaa....

neil's heartbeat become fast

Avni (crying) : Neil please do something.....please....

Neil : Avni, relax, calm...calm yourself down...main hu naa....kuch nahi hoga isse...

He pulled ivaan against his shoulders and start walking out the room, to rush him immediately to the hospital.

In the meanwhile, Aarya pulled his shirt from the back , and neil stopped and turned to her

Aarya got very scared and she had tears in her eyes....

She said in her innocent voice...

Aarya : Papa...ivu ko kuch nahi hoga na...?

Neil cupped her face from one hand and said....

Neil - Nahi nahi bacha...ivu bilkul thik hai...aap fikar mat karna, papa hai na....hmm...he said and kissed her forehead before leaving to the hospital along with avni.

.......

At the hospital

Ivan was examined by doctor while neil and avni were standing outside impatiently, holding each others hands very tightly....and nervousness was clearly visible on their faces....

Neil pulled avni in his arms and kissed her forehead, while she started sobbing against his chest, holding him very tightly.

.................

So guys

This was another update from Forever Mine season 2

Soon you will get to know the reason of ivan's death, and how neil was blaimed for his death.

Will they ever be able to overcome from this loss ?

Will avni be able to forgive neil ?

Will neil be able to bring out avni from this trauma ?

Will they ever be able to live happily ?

All these is what forever mine season 2 is all about ?

STAY TUNED !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 3.4K 31
What if instead of Neil it was Manjari who died in that unfortunate incident. How will it impact the Abhimanyu and Akshara relationship? Will they re...
44.1K 1.9K 14
what if one day Siddharth is no part of shehnaaz's life ? Will one tragedy change everything in their life ?
12.3K 1.1K 24
Hi there all lovely people ..I am writing a story about AVNEIL this story iS full of romance,action,emotions,family drama and a lot more.....so here...