For The Cause

By Bella1Rose1Weasly

Dumbledore knew he would come back, so he formed another organization. This organization will train them. Fo... More

เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหš. โœง. *.
โœท ๐‚๐€๐’๐“ โœท
โ˜ฝ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž โ˜พ
โ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐๐จ๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌโž
โ™ฌ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ โ™ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž
๐†๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž
๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ

๐Ž๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ

14 0 0
By Bella1Rose1Weasly

• • • 

Put down your shield, darling. 

That little wrecked part of 

you also needs light. 

• • • 

-Eden-

"Why are you two going inside?" Harry asked Eden and Alec as Molly ushered the green eyed boy upstairs.

"Eden and Alec will answer all your questions later, Harry," Molly told the boy as she signaled Alec and Eden inside the meeting room.  

At one end of the long table sat Dumbledore with Mad-eye to his right and Kingsley to his left. At the other end of the table sat Black, Lupin, and Tonks. The two members of The Cause took a seat near those three, mostly because Tonks was the youngest and she was the only one not sending death glares their way. Not that they cared that everyone else was. 

Standing in the corner of the room was a glaring Severus Snape.

"You might want to place an Imperturbable Charm on the door, Molly," Suggested Sirius Black. 

The woman glared at him as though he was questioning her skills at Silencing Charms. "And why is that?" she demanded, placing both hands on her hips to add empathise on what she probably thought was a commanding tone. 

Unfortunately for Mrs Weasley, she wasn't dealing with her children, but rather with Sirius Black, who apparently didn't fear her the way her offsprings did which Eden had to admit amused her. 

The man stared up at her, the tension getting so thick that you could slice it with a butter knife, he was completely unfazed by her attitude— Which Alec and Eden had both noticed, it had grown more noticeable day by day. 

"Because I've had the honour of meeting your children over the past months, and they are smarter than people give them credit for," Black said with a sneer. 

At his words, the man earned Eden's respect, probably Alec's too. Eden turned her face to the bottom of the door, were a pair of Extendable ears had slipped through. The blonde smirked, she saw Sirius grin and Molly glared at them both. 

"Now that that's settled," Mr. Dumbledore started, his gaze soon found the two children he raised. "Alec— Eden, how have you two been adjusting?" 

"We've been well, sir, thank you," Alec said, speaking for both of them.  

Mr. Dumbledore let out a laugh. "'Sir'? " He asked, focusing on Alec. "You haven't called me 'sir' since you were four, Alec." 

Alec's cheeks turned crimson, causing Eden to let out a giggle at his embarrassment and leaning her body closer to Alec's on instinct. 

"Er— Right, sorry." 

"No need to apologise," Dumbledore said as he turned towards Black. "And you, Sirius? How are you? Is there something you need?" 

"Thank you for your offer, Dumbledore," Sirius said calmly. "But no, I've got everything I need now that I've got my kid back." 

"I think we've discussed enough about Harry on the last meeting," Albus said. "But now I want to discuss Eden and Alec's Hogwarts arrangements." 

"Oh boy," Eden sighed. 

"I thought we had it all figured out, Albus," Snape said in his monotone. 

"Almost, everything," The man responded calmly. 

"What do you mean?" Eden asked. 

"Just a few final details, like your time-tables and your respective last names." 

"Are we finally getting out birth parents' names?" Eden asked excitedly, for she had never known a single thing about her real family. 

"I'm afraid not, Eden," He said with a sly smile. "You will go by the name Eden Grace Salvatore, and Alec will go by Alec Aspen Davine." 

"That's alright, I reckon," Eden whispered, slightly disappointed in the fact that she would still have to wait to figure out her parent's last name. 

"I believe that is all for today, thank you all for coming." Albus Dumbledore said as he stood up and exited the room. 

Everyone stood from the room. 

"Would you mind calling everyone else down please, dears?" Molly asked the two teenagers as the walked through the door. They gave her a nod and walked up the stairs. 

"Can we apparate?!" Eden asked excitedly. 

"Eden!" Alec said in a warning tone. 

"Please! We can scare the shit out of them!" Eden tried to weave him into her plan. Obviously, he couldn't resist the mischief and nodded.  

Eden grinned brightly and spun on her spot. 

"I didn't ask – I didn't want – Voldemort killed my parents!" Potter spluttered. "I got famous because he murdered my family but couldn't kill me! Who wants to be famous for that? Don't they think I'd rather it'd never –"

'CRACK!'

Alec and Eden apparated in the room, hearing the last bit of a very heated conversation. 

"AHH!" Hermione screamed. Alec smirked and winked at the bushy haired girl, who turned bright red. Eden glared at Hermione and looked around the room, the Weasleys and Potter were all inside. 

"You can apparate at sixteen?!" George asked as he got through the shock of Alec and Eden appearing in the bedroom uninvited. 

"Ever since we were fifteen, mate!" Alec said brightly.  

"Anyway, your mum asked us to tell you that dinner's ready," Eden told the red heads. 

"Oh, Harry! Have you met Alec and Eden?" Ginny asked the green-eyed boy as she motioned us. 

"They were in my guard," Harry said warily. "They said they were my bodyguards."

"We are," Eden shrugged. "But that question has already been answered. You lot can finish your conversation, Alec and I will cover for you with Molly."

Eden grabbed onto Alec's hand and pulled them both outside the room. 

"Why'd you do that?" Alec asked as soon as they started walking downstairs. 

"Don't be thick, Alec!" Eden started, rolling her eyes. "They were obviously talking about the meetings, and may I remind you that we are allowed in there while they aren't!" 

"So? We'll just tell them that we aren't allowed to say anything, like we've done ever since we got here." 

"It's not that simple anymore, Alec, Harry Potter is here now. I bet he won't care what we are and aren't allowed to say, and Dumbledore ordered us to be on his side," Eden said in a final voice, letting go off his hand. Alec nodded his head, walking towards Mrs. Weasley and Harry. 

"We're eating down in the kitchen," Mrs Weasley whispered to Harry, meeting them all at the bottom of the stairs. "Harry, dear, if you'll just tiptoe across the hall it's through this door here –" 

CRASH.

 "Tonks!" cried Mrs Weasley in exasperation, turning to look behind her. 

"I'm sorry!" wailed Tonks, who was lying flat on the floor. "It's that stupid umbrella stand, that's the second time I've tripped over –"

But the rest of her words were drowned by a horrible, earsplitting, blood-curdling screech.

'Not again!' Eden inwardly groaned. 

Walburga Black started to scream the second she laid eyes on Lupin and Eden. 

-HARRY-

"Filth! Scum! By-products of dirt and vileness! Half-breeds, mutants, freaks, begone from this place! How dare you befoul the house of my fathers –" The woman screamed. 

Harry saw, out a the corner of his eyes, an image he was most likely to never forget. The blonde and beautiful girl he had talked to just a few minutes with, was now being replaced by a girl with fire in her eyes and a snarl in her face. 

"Oh I'll show you filth, you half-witted jolt-head!" Eden said in a dangerous voice. She held both her hands at her sides, the fire in her eyes growing bigger. 

Harry thought he must've been mental, because fire started flaming from her hands. Bright, crackling, fire. 

"Eden, wait!" Alec, who was trying to calm down the girl, screamed. However, she didn't listen. Harry stood horrified as he saw the girl throw one fireball at the portrait. The latter going up in black flames. 

"Don't EVER call me a filthy half-breed!" Eden screeched at the portrait, the woman in the portrait had gone still. 

Tonks apologised over and over again, dragging the huge, heavy troll's leg back off the floor; Mrs Weasley abandoned the attempt to close the curtains and hurried up and down the hall. Stunning all the other portraits with her wand; Every other person in the hallway, except for Alec, were staring at Eden as if she'd gone mad; and a man with long black hair came charging out of a door facing Harry.

"Thank you, Eden." He said as he bowed slightly to the girl. Panting slightly and sweeping his long dark hair out of his eyes, Harry's godfather Sirius turned to face him. "Hello, Harry," he said grimly, "I see you've met my mother."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 386 23
ใ€ŒHOWLING MOONใ€ โ€ข Synopsis โ€ข Artemis Wolfe - the irony of her own name. Named after a goddess of chasity, hunting and the moon. She was far from being...
19.5K 683 17
Sam's depression has gotten to the point of needing help. She starts in a support group, a group that is supposed to help, but Jared don't think so...
183K 9.3K 200
โ˜„๏ธŽ โ‹†ยทหš โ‹† *. โ‡’ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐˜๐‘๐Ž๐๐‡๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€ Athena Sinistra has learnt to understand broken promises. Her life became a fiction of war ra...
518K 20.3K 200
โ˜„๏ธŽ โ‹†ยทหš โ‹† *. โ‡’ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐„๐‹๐„๐๐Ž๐๐‡๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€ Athena Sinistra and Remus Lupin are best friends, they've known each other their entire l...