Armored

By Butterfl3

"You're gonna die." "I'm gonna kill you." More

Successor
Training
Punishment
Mission
Paradis Island
The Walls
CLARIFY
Wall Maria
Holding Hands
Training
Dinner Hall

Trouble

6.8K 329 130
By Butterfl3

Warning- heavy use of a homophobic slur

Porco looked at them in confusion, (Y/n) looked up at the sky, hoping that his problems would somehow disappear if he stared long enough.

"What?" He asked cautiously.

"We... have to leave for 5 years." Marcel said carefully and slowly, as if he was talking to a toddler. 

Porco seemed to freeze for a second, before he looked at each of them. His eyes met heterochromatic eyes, one (e/c) and one gold. He saw the sadness and guilt behind them.

"W-where are you going?" He asked, his voice slightly cracking during his sentence, though tried to cover it up.

"We have to go on a recon mission... on Paradis Island." (Y/n) answered guiltily.

Porco tried to calm himself, clenching and unclenching his fists.

"How long have you known?" Porco asked, releasing a deep breath.

"We knew since yesterday." Annie said bluntly, butting into the conversation.

"That's not how I would've said it..." Reiner mumbled under his breath.

Porco clenched his fists and looked at the ground, he felt conflicted. 

He was angry that they were leaving, though he knew they didn't have a choice in the matter. He was also sad that (Y/n) and his brother had to go. 

"What if this is the last time, I see them? What if they don't come back?" He internally panicked, his eyes hyperfocused on his brother's eyes. The very thought of (Y/n) or Marcel being shot down, or, worse, eaten by a titan made him sick to his stomach.

"Porco?" (Y/n) waved a hand in front of his face, Porco breaking out of his thoughts.

Porco didn't know how to responded, so he turned around and ran away from the others. 

Marcel reached out, hoping to catch him, though Porco moved faster than he could. He wanted to run after him, though (Y/n) held him back and shook his head.

"I'll go after him." (Y/n) said, Marcel hesitantly nodded his head, wanting to give his brother time to cool off.

(Y/n) ended up following behind Porco to see where he would go. 

When (Y/n) found Porco, he seemed to be aggressively yelling at a group of men. 

(Y/n) knew this wasn't going to end well, especially since Porco had a short temper at the moment. And most likely would have a sharp tongue towards the Marleyans.

"Watch it fag."  The man snarled, bumping shoulders with Porco as he walked by.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened at this, for not many people knew that Porco was gay. 

As a matter of fact, it is frowned upon, so they weren't supposed to tell anyone.

Porco clenched his fist, and (Y/n) knew this was about to escalate, fast.

That was when Porco snapped, and he tapped on the man's shoulder. This made him turn around, right when Porco drew his arm back and punched the man. 

That was when hell was let loose, and entirety of the gang ran towards Porco, hell even more of them started to come from god knows where. (Y/n) knew he could get in trouble for this, but he had to do it...

He bit his hand

A bright thunderbolt came crashing down, making all movements halt, each of the gang members slowly looked up. Their worst fear, an 8-meter-tall fear, towered in front of them, and it had a beak and claws that could tear through them in a second.

Though Porco knew who it was, and his eyes widened seeing his form up close. 

(Y/n)'s beak opened; the silence of the night being broken by a gut-wrenching roar. The roar most likely rang out for miles, Porco covering his ears from how loud it was up close. It sounded like a mix of a lion's roar and an eagle scree.

The gang didn't need to be told twice to run away, basically, tripping over their own feet to get away.

Porco looked up at (Y/n)'s towering form, which then (Y/n)'s golden eyes looked down at him. (Y/n)'s sharp golden eyes looked into Porco's blue eyes, almost as if he was scolding him through his eyes.

All of a sudden (Y/n)'s nape split open and emerged (Y/n) with muscles still attached to his face, "What were you thinking?!"

Porco looked down in shame that (Y/n) had to save him, knowing full well that (Y/n) could get in trouble for using his Titan. 

But next thing they knew thundering footsteps sounded, making (Y/n) go back in his nape.

His vision synced with the titan, looking to where the noise was coming from. He saw the gang coming back on horses. (Y/n) knew Porco was only going to get hurt and picked Porco up and set him on his shoulder, allowing Porco to hold onto his wild mane of hair.

"Hold on." (Y/n)'s gruff Titan's voice said. 

Porco did just that, (Y/n) going on all fours, breaking into a sprint from the gang. He wasn't allowed to hurt them with his Titan, he'd done enough by shifting in general, so hurting them was a whole new different issue.

Eventually they came across a thick forest, (Y/n) reaching up and digging his claws into a tree. 

He hoisted himself up through the trees, easily losing the gang riding on the ground.

(Y/n) continued to swing through the trees in silence, Porco tried to think of what to say. 

(Y/n) eventually slowed and stopped, digging both his claws into the tall tree, climbing high into the tree.

Porco realized that this was the tallest tree here. (Y/n) hung onto the highest branch, allowing Porco to see the moon hat had risen while they were running from the gang.

(Y/n) gently set Porco down on a huge branch and had his Titan rest on one, before emerging from the nape. Porco knew he was about to be questioned about what he was thinking.

And sure enough, "So tell me what happened." (Y/n) demanded. It was clear through (Y/n)'s anger that he cared and was concerned for Porco.

Porco then remembered what the man had said, "You and that fag boyfriend of yours shouldn't even be allowed to be in the military."

Porco knew that the man was talking about (Y/n), and it just made him angrier than he felt before. 

(Y/n) noticed how conflicted Porco seemed to be and (Y/n) came out of his Titan letting it disintegrate. (Y/n) jumped onto Porco's branch and pulled Porco into a hug.

Porco was shocked when he realized what was happening, though slowly he hugged (Y/n) back. He resisted the urge to cry, the overwhelming feeling of anger, sadness, and vulnerability sinking in.

"It's okay Porco, just tell me what happened, I won't be mad." (Y/n) said slowly. 

Porco took a second to collect himself, nodding slowly and pulled away from (Y/n), looking into his heterochromatic eyes. 

Porco almost got lost in (Y/n)'s eyes, staring deep into them.

(Y/n) waved his hand in front of Porco's face, catching his attention once more.

"Porco?" He reminded gently, Porco shaking his head, looking down to the forest floor.

"He...he called you...a..." Porco mumbled the last part so (Y/n) couldn't hear him.

"Say that again." (Y/n) inquired.

"He called you... a fag." He said quietly.

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow at this, "What does it matter what that man says?"

Porco's clenched fists shook, before he burst out, "He shouldn't call you that! You're a Warrior for god's sake! You deserve respect!"

(Y/n) smiled at him, "It doesn't matter what he says!" He shrugged, "As long as you and I know that it isn't true! And there is no shame in being gay, bi, or straight, for love is love. And love knows no boundaries, so it shouldn't matter." He chuckled, looking up to the stary sky above.

Porco let out a long sigh, unclenching his fists.

(Y/n)'s words rang through his head, trying to make sense of it.

Porco was starting to get a headache, choosing to do something surprising.

He pulled (Y/n) into a hug, (Y/n) having shock evident on his face. Though he hugged him back, nonetheless, leaning back on the tree trunk, Porco digging his face into the crook of (Y/n)'s neck.

"I can tell that's not all that's bothering you." (Y/n) said noticing how Porco was shaking.

Porco ended up telling (Y/n) about how Reiner didn't deserve the Armored Titan and how he didn't want them to leave. He didn't specify on who he specifically didn't want to go, and for what reasons.

"Don't worry Pock!" (Y/n) rubbed his back, "We won't be long, we will be back in no time! All of us." (Y/n) smiled widely. 

Porco attempted to smile back, though it looked more like a grimace.

Porco gave up on trying to smile, instead choosing to go back to putting his face in the crook of (Y/n)'s neck, enjoying the moment.

Edited- 1/9/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 2K 25
β†³π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 π΄π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘₯ πΉπ‘’π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ β˜•οΈŽοΈŽ ~ "𝑖 π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œ π‘šπ‘’π‘β„Ž π‘Žπ‘π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ οΏ½...
214 6 8
βˆ˜β‚Šβœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€ π€ππ€π“πŽπŒπ˜ πŽπ… 𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐆 ˗ˏˋ𝙝𝙀𝙬 π™˜π™–π™£ 𝙩𝙬𝙀 π™₯π™šπ™€π™₯π™‘π™š 𝙛𝙖𝙑𝙑 π™žπ™£ π™‘π™€π™«π™š π™žπ™£ 𝙬𝙖𝙧 π™©π™žπ™’π™šπ™¨ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨π™ͺπ™˜π™˜π™šπ™šπ™™? π™š...
190K 5.8K 43
― living in ignorance will never be enough. levi ackerman x fem reader. Completed! March 29th 2021 - December 13, 2021
215 13 11
inspired by @druce_eruri !! thank you for letting me use this idea!