"CHANGE"

By moonsun94

Preview After she read the letter that byul left for her. The whole. Place become dark and empty she's. Not s... More

love takes no boundary Part 1
"Problem started" chapter 2
"No more Drama"chapter 3
"Not a fan of beard,the choose" chapter 4
"Everyone's farewell chapter 5
"The Day She Said Goodbye" CHANGE 6
Leaving heart (chapter 7)
I Lost you (Change 8)
"Knowing truth 1/2 (Change 9)
"Knowing the truth full (change 10)
"living without you" (change 11)
"Moon behind the story" (Change 12)
"Suddenly Met" (Change 13)
"Time is ticking" (Change 14)
"The New Me & you Part 15
"The Rumours" Change 16
"Enemy" Change 17
"The Longing" Change 18
"Interact" Change 19
"Who are you in my life" Change 20
"The Rumours. II" Change 21
"Intention" Change 22
"Jung wheein Untold Story"Change 24
"The Body Guard" Change
"Break-up to start" Change 26
"Taken by the past" Change 27
"Fragile" Change 28
"Take you back" Change 29
"The Story behind it (1)" change 30
"Choosing alies" Change 31
Party chaos (Change) 32

"Rival-The untold story" Change 23

262 9 1
By moonsun94

quiet in the living room, you can hear nothing but the sound that can be heard from the televesion.

none of the three of them wanted to speak, especially yongsun ... after the revelation of the moon family, and after the involvement of her name as well as the release of their photo a few years ago.

She did not know what to think at those times ...

while hyejin glances at yongsun from time to time as if she wants to ask her, but she just puts it aside.

while wheein just ignored the news, she just kept quiet because she was wondering why moonbyul had not contacted them since she left and even when she returned, is why it didn't even show up to them ... it also runs in her mind that does she really not remember anything ... and they completely forgot.

After a while the sudden sound broke the silence ... they acted at the same time to look at cellphones thinking that it was their phone .....but it came from the television ... and the three of them looked at each other when they realized that they were like fools of those times.

"I think, malicious Bashers will attack your Instagram again ...." said wheein.

"Don't open it as much as possible." hyejin said to get up and go IN the kitchen to get a drink.

but solar wants to open her account she wants to check what people's reactions to her, so she took the cellphone, wheein's hands were so fast that she did not realize that she was already sitting next to her and took her cellphone.

"hyejin said don't open your social media .... "wheein said

"whee, just a glimpse ... I want to know how much damage was caused by the scattered photos ... I do not know how they got them I know the only byul Was hiding all our photos before... " wheein sigh, she saw in the face of solar desperation to open her account ... but they could not allow it.

later the buzzer rang at the door sign that someone was outside ... hyejin approached it because the kitchen was not far from the entrance of the door ... hyejin peeked at the pimp whole first ... while in the living room, the two looking at hyejin ... wheein signalled a question asking who was that ... hyejin shrugged a sign that she did not know who's outside ... solar stood up and peeked too. she was wearing a black hat and was slightly bent so she could not see the whole face ... solar frowned ... and was nervous because maybe the stalker was outside. after a while the person outside looked up and only then did she calm down when she see whos outside... and she opened it.

"Hey ... why..you took a while to- o-open the door--" said the man who took off his shoes after entering, but stopped when he saw that solar was not alone ... he looked at the woman who raised her eyebrows slightly and crossed her arms. who was looking at him?

"I'm sorry babe ... I didn't know you were with someone ..." then wheein stood up and approached them and the man turned to her ... wheein and hyejin frowned both at ... when called unknown male "babe" solar.

solar sneezed for a moment and introduced the man to the two.

"Whee, hyej this is jin ... my boyfriend .." solar introduced, wheein just nodded while hyejin was just looking at it she hovered it looking from head to toe.

she doesn't seem to like the type of vibe,

"Hello ..." said jin who felt discomfort when hyejin looked ...

"unnie why don't you sit your guest first ... we'll just be in the kitchen first and we'll have lunch ... your BOYFRIEND is right here ..." hyejin said sarcastically ... wheein looked to heyjin ... they planned is that they will go home before lunch but it looks like it intends to stay longer.

hyejin grin after seeing the man who seemed disappointed that they probably planned to last longer.

"let us go wheein to the kitchen," said hyejin with a playful smile.

solar sighed as she walked to the living room followed by jin.

"I'm sorry if I did not call, before going here"

jin tried to touch solar ... but the woman avoided and sat on the other sofa, it seemed that she no longer liked the presence of the man after what happened to them at the event hall.

"jin what did you come here for ..." she seemed annoyed.

jin sighed before sitting down and faced her seriously ...

" Babe ... I'm sorry, last night and today ..., I'm sorry ... I feel like you're moving away from me ... it looks like I don't have you anymore ... babe I know you been busy these days ... but I hope you give me time too, I want to marry you ... and that will not happen if we continue like this"

said jin who reached out her hand resting on the armrest, and squeezed it ... solar feel something weird, so she immediately pulled her hands ... and jin frowned. and sighed as if a bit pissed by solar's actions.

" solar answer me ..." solar turned around but she couldn't look into jin's eyes ...

"Even looking at me, can't be done ... why ... are you falling out of love now ...? why... its, because you're supposed to be your ex-best friend, was back ...,.? "

solar frowned at the tone of jin's speech ... it was really different, he sighed ... and thought it was her fault because she had lost time for him and ... this is the only place their relationship will end. ...

"Jin, ...-" She would have tried to answer but Jin stood up ...

"Solar no ..." said jin ... as if he already knew what she was going to say.

solar also stood up

"I'll give you time ... let's talk again when you are in a good state, everything is fine ... don't worry we will fix it.

even solar can no longer understand what is running through her mind due to the amount that has been happening in recent days.

she did not expect jin to suddenly hug her, she seemed to be reluctant to let go and then whispered ...

"I will not let you go ... not this time ..." said jin ... as he moved away slightly and touched her chin ... his face slowly approached her ... she already knew he would do it ... and she avoided it so his lips hit her cheek. cause jin to be depressed and just sigh,

"I'll just call you ..or., just call me if you need me." solar just nodded but did not look at the man, she felt guilty about the relationship between the two of them, jin walked to the door, and he looked at the two women in the kitchen and smiled slightly, bowed.

"it was nice to meet you, I'm happy that she has a friend now that, she can be with ... I won't be long thanks." jin smile slightly before opening the door and walk out.

Meanwhile

"Good job Jay!!!, I choose the right person.. To have my side...one shot! Two hit!... Goodwork!!" said the man.

A man was a 6ft tall.. Who has seating at his biggest sofa in the middle of his. Living room. While the so-called Jay was standing near at mini bar sipping his tonic.

"I told you, just leave it to me, who knows that this mission will lead us the most riches family not just here in Seoul but also in other countries..." he smile...sarcastically...

"But Jay.. Don't forget your main mission on this officer... You know I want to revenge at him...he ruined my life..." the man clinch his hands. As he grip the armrest tightly.

"hmp, yeah I know, we only knew who is his weakness..." said Jay who finished his drink in one gulp...

The man stand and walk near at Jay..

"Tomorrow start your mission... Just make. A little fuss to make them shake a bit" he grin.

Jay smirk, and tilt his head because of his boss crazy thought, he only followed this man because he save him from the cruelty of life, he had nothing but a poor person he was from an orphan..that experience of cruelity and abusive.. Surrounding and this man is one of them...who used him for personal needity...

This Jay drove his car in a not so luxurious apartment... After entering in his small living room he immediately approach on his mini bar, and poured his glass a wine.. And standing on his huge glass windows... As he closed his eyes and remembering his childhood life.

"Oppa... I'm hungry ..." said. The 6 year old little girl who was holding her tummy... A young boy who just 10 year old was sad by seeing the younger one Was hungry.

they are currently at the basement of the orphanage due too many attempt of skipping on that place..

"just indure it for the meantime... I will find out how we can escape on this place..." Jay clichéd his hand and so mad on their situation..

He cannot let her younger sister starve for this day.
He stood up and put his hand on his secret pocket as he get a small pin... He secretly hide it. As he escape many times attempt... And find a way.

Jay crawled at a small whole he discovered many days ago as he attempted to escape as he could.
Her younger sister following him crawling...

Jay not so sure of this tunnel... He never been. Try to check what's in the end of it... It was kinda dark.. Inside they just holding each other as he heard her sister sobbing a little bit.

"Oppa... I'm scared..." said the little girl.

"hush.... I'm just right here Oppa will never let you go." he hold her hand tightly.

They are not blood related but, they became closed as Jay mature mind he doesn't want this little girl to be suffer in a cruel life in that orphanage as he wants to protect her at all cost.

Jay heard a scratching sound as his mind become alerted.. As the tunnel where deeper... And a few more step... They feel a wet ground like there was water starting to flow on there feet as it become..rushing somewhere in that tunnel... He holds the hand of the little girl tightly as he walked fast to look where the water will come out

. A few more walk... He see a small light as Jay minds it's a small hope but he will try their luck...

"O-oppa... The water is high... I-i cant swim...!!" the little girl struggling on her feet as the water is high and the flow had rushing more and had a strong force.

Jay pull the little girl as he hold her waist and lift her to his shoulder... the water is near at his shoulder.. and he start to walk.. He endure the pain that starting he feel due to the force of the water and the heaviness of the little girl.

Jay continue walking as he smiled that he see the open whole..., suddenly he heard a sound of a rushing flowing water.. he looked behind and it makes his eyes wide as he see the water where going to them...

"Oppa!!!."

.the water hit them but Jay being alerted as he hold a metallic thing near at him and hold the little girls hand...

"e-hny!!just hold my hand!!" he shout as the water hitting them.

Jay was praying in his mind to save them in this situation, but the cruelity doesn't like it, there was a big thing that hit him and suddenly let go of the hand of the little girl

"Oppa!!!!"

as they falling on that looks water fall

"E-hny!!!!"Jay shout, he swim... Faster to be near at the little girl.. But the little girl was struggling to shout due to the water hit her.. In a Matter of second Jay struggling also and hit again by a heavy thing that makes him black out..and the place become dark...

A few day's later.
Jay woke at the place looks like dumping place... He stood up and look to his surrounding... Too much junk rubbish anywhere...

"e-hny...." his tears flew as he remembered what had happened to the little girl as he could never save her...

"I know your not dead yet... Ehny I will find you..."

Jay open his eyes as he look to the picture frame that standing in the tea table near him..he get that photo on the old orphanage and cutting it just to get the image of the little girl...

The picture kinda old and some of it are vanishing but he maintain the face of the little girl who wears a brown jumper with a cute two bund hair. As she wear a cute sunglasses... And a cute chubby chick's. As he remembered she had this cute smile and a deep dimple.

Jay let a heavy sigh and put the frame back into the table as he walk to his room to make a rest... He had a long day for tomorrow... His real mission will be start.

Moonbyul was seating at her office in the Eclipse ... She was busy checking the papers that came from the Moonstar entertainment...
As like yesterday. They manage to stop the spreading of the news about them. By the help of miss Lee..

She was kinda frowning when she heard a soft knock on the door, it was her new secretary hired by seulgi as seulgi was busy something at their hospital

"Come in miss shin..." byul find her a little bit cuteer but amuse because of her seriously face that make her fierce look,

The Secretary was a bit red due to a shyness she feel..because the boss was looking at her..

"Their is someone to see you..." she said.

Byul smile a bit.

" let it in." byul said and start to clean her table. And set a side the papers..

When she look at the opening door, and she see the visitors, she frone.

Miss shin bowed before left the room.

The visitors look at her, she had this fierce look towards her..with a cute face..

Yeah cute...stop it byul she said in her mind

"ah... Yes.?. what can I do for you?"

The woman smirk... And suddenly a tears fall on her eyes... Byul immediately stood up and bewildered to approach the woman.

"a-ah... M-miss.. What happened.. Hey..." byul was struggling and doesn't know what to do..

"I can't believe you forget me!! How could you...of all people but me!!!" said the woman that bursting into more tears...

"I'm sorry I-i really don't know you..." she said as she was trying to hold the woman but she averted her hand.

"it's me!!! Jung wheein!!!"

_______________________________________

A/N: hi everyone. I'm sorry that this is just my update, I feel down this past few days and feel sad. I feel like I've been turned away by everyone, I feel like I'm a very useless person ... I did everything but it still seems to be lacking ... sorry .. I have a hard time finding inspiration..because I feel what moonbyul feels you have to hide the emotion and cover with a fake smile to say that .... I'm OK. ..

my moonsun heart was aching !!! but still thank you so much for continuing to read ...

Please let us continue streaming eclipse,and all mamamoo song...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.6K 52
In Eivanna's old life she was nothing. She was nothing to her family, to her park, and even to her mate. The thing is, she doesn't deserve it, any of...
356 2 23
d43n is her number but what's her name she's silent and her pack always leaving her behind on purpose . will she find love,peace , tranquility , and...
4.9K 372 17
"I really thought you'd come and see me and say good-bye at the airport. I'm sorry I have to leave. I'll always love you. . . " It was the last text...
122K 3K 165
Byul had a hard time overcoming her first love, the one she build her future with. Moving on, she changed everything, but one single message may have...