SÄDÏSTÏC TŸPË [ OHSHC x MALE...

By AikoSunbarashi

This book is a boy x boy fanfiction. If you are not a fan of that, please just get away from this book as far... More

00| Information
01| Ouran High School
02| First Impression to the Class
03| The Host Clubs Dogs?!
04| Cover them or not?
05| Protecting Haruhi
06| The Hosts' Acts
07| Why Is Everyone So Scared Of Me?
08| Starting Today we're Hosts?!
09| First Day As A Host!
10| Don't Ever Mess With Me...
11| That's A Rare View
12| Tanaka, Daiki
13| The King is so Stupid
14| Your 8 million Will be Reduced!
15| Why Did I Agree Again..?
16| Filthy
16.5| Side Chapter!| PAST
17| You're My New Favorite
18| Don't You Dare
19| What's wrong with Mori-senpai?
20| A little Cute
21| Distracting Dance
22| Panic
23| Accidental Kiss
24| Get a Ride
25| Work
26| Tired...
27| Cherry Blossoms
28| Flower Crown
29| As Your Friends
Question and Answer!^^
30| The Physical Exams
| Special Chapter!!! |
31| Misunderstanding
32| New Guest
34| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 2)
| Valentines Special!!! |
35| Gay is hot
36| The Twins Fight
37| Teasing With Jealousy
38| Stop Fighting!
39| The Apprentice
40| You're Such A Brat
41| Shirou's Piano Piece
42| Evil Maid
43| A Favor from Kyoya
44| Self-defense
45| Flustered
46| Indirect Kiss
47| Care
48| St. Lobelia Girl's Academy
49| Rage of Silence
50| Confused
51| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 1)
52| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 2)
53| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 3)
54| (M/N)-sama!
55| Not so innocent
56| Sweet Tooth's ache
|| i m p o r t a n t A/N!^^ ||
| Halloween Special!!! |
57| Regret
58| It's Your Privilege
59| Because I Heard...
60| The Fujioka Sibling's Fight
60.1|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 1)
60.2|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 2)
60.3|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 3)

33| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 1)

11.3K 547 199
By AikoSunbarashi

| (M/N)'s POV

"Fiancée?" Hikaru starts.

"Kyoya-senpai's?" And Kaoru finished

Somehow the wordings of the twins were switched, thought the dirty blonde girl answered them nonetheless, knowing what their talking about.

"Yes! My name is Houshakuji, Renge. I shall be transferring into Class 1-A starting tomorrow." The new guest, named Renge explained with a calm look and a warm smile.

Me and the hosts looked towards the tiny blonde of hair in the cornor who looked like he was moping in woe.

"See? He's angry." Hikaru stated, allowing Kaoru to continue, "Because Mommy hid a secret from Daddy." Sighing I looked at Tamaki then to Kyoya.

"Whatever you say, but do you guys plan on having that husband and wife setting become established?" Kyoya said, slightly glaring at the twins.

Does that mean Kyoya's a bottom? I thought to myself, then quickly widened my eyes when the thought even came to me. I could feel my face heating up from my own embarrassment. But a tap on my shoulder brought me back to reality. I turned my head seeing Mori-senpai.

"Are you okay.?" He asked in a low tone, so that it won't allert the others to give their attention to me. I relaxed a little and tried not to think of what I had just thought a few minutes ago.

"Oh, Y-Yeah. I'm fine Mori-senpai," I said giving a reasuring smile, making him lightly smile back, but it disappeared once we heard Renge's voice coming over.

"It was quite the love at first sight experience!" She exclaimed and started to replay the memory to tell us, "How he showed loving affection to flowers in the backyard that no one would look at... And how he gently reached out his hand to the injured little kitty..." She states with a puppy love-like look on her expression.

"Who's this person?" The twins asked, making me raise a brow too. Is this really Kyoya she's talking about? I thought to myself, thinking, then remembered the one time that Kyoya actually genuienly laughed. Well it could be true, but... I thought about it more. "Did you take him for the wrong person?" Haruhi asked with a nervous smile on her face. Renge suddenly snapped out from her cloud 9 experience and turned towards Haruhi, "No! My eyes cannot be wrong!" She cried out, with a passionate, yet also kinda scary and obsessed look in her eyes.

"A person that is so nice to others and never asks for anything in return. A person who loves solidarity, but who's really a loner.." She trailed off, when I looked around me I could see the twins looking confused and panicked trying to take in the new information that Renge was spouting. "From the love simulation game that makes your heart throb, Ukidoki Memorial, Ichijo Miyabi; you look exactly like him!" Renge happily exclaimed as she pointed towards Kyoya.

The hosts seemed to stop and looked at her dumbfounded. I looked at them then to her in a raised brow.

"Uki?" Haruhi starts.

"Doki?" Honey-senpai asked after.

"Memorial?" I finished with the same confused out look that Honey-senpai and Haruhi had. I could see that Mori-senpai also looked confused, but didn't say anything.

"Otaku!" Tamaki yelled.

"She's an Otaku!" Hikaru yelled out too.

"This is the first time I've seen one!" Kaoru yelled after Hikaru with a shocked look identical to him.

"I see.." Kyoya's voice suddenly popped up, making me and some of the host turn to him to listen to what he had to say, "She's the type that goes "moe" over a character. By setting her moe character onto me, she's fantasized to the extent of me being her fiancée. This Miyabi-kun must be an eyeglass character." He explained while he adjusted his glasses.

"Wait, fantasized?" Tamaki asked.

"So this thing about you being her fiancée is.." I asked, trailing off while looking at Kyoya, he glance towards me before answering, "I don't ever recall confirming that. To begin with today's the first time I've met her." He answered. All of us except Mori-senpai looked to be shocked.

Tamaki sighed in relief which I find a little questionable. But ignored it, when Renge went to sit beside Kyoya with excited look in her eyes.

"According to my report. Kyoya-sama, you manage every aspect of this club, right?" Renge asked smiling.

"That's right! Kyo-chan is the boss." Honey-senpai answered her with his usual cute smile. His answered seemed to pereked up Renge's interest. "The boss! That's so fitting for you!" She exclaimed, then started to dream again to her fantasy land. "My dream has always been to be the mascot girl for a store." She happily said outloud, thought the other hosts weren't too keen to this so they just looked at her with a bored look.

"We don't need one.. we're a host club," The twins said in sync.

"I've decided! I shall become the manager of this host club!" She exclaimed not at all listening to what the twins had just said earlier.

Tamaki leaned on the fancy chair to go and whisper something to Kyoya with a worried look. But it seems like Kyoya's response to Tamaki made him gloomy.

"I look forwards to working with all of you!" She happily said with a sweet smile. For whatever reason I guess this the birth of our first female manager.

I feel like this is going to be another troublesome day... I thought to myself as I sighed out loud.

~The Following Day~

I was sitting beside Haruhi as we were having a host club meeting today. I feel a little drowsy because it was still early in the morning, thought I tried my best not to doze off.

"I've thought about this the entire night yesterday, and a female manager might not be such a bad idea after all." Tamaki tried to convince himself.

"And why is that?" The twins asked, but looked to not have any interest at all.

"Can't you see it? She is transferring into the same class as Haruhi. If she can make female friends. Haruhi may become more girl-like. The gentle atmosphere that is shared uniquely by girls... will awaken the femininity inside of Haruhi." Tamaki explained, while annoyingly fantisizing his point.

I sighed from irritation and rested my arms on my knees glancing at Tamaki with an annoyed look, Tamaki flinched as soon as he noticed my stare(glare) at him.

"I like how you said Haruhi might get some friends at first... But do you think trying to change her is good? Huh Tamaki.?"  I asked sternly looking(glaring) at him. Tamaki quivered and shaked his head like he was just punished by his parent.

"T-This is a great project to have Haruhi become more aware of what it is t-to be a fair maiden t-thought (M/N)-kun.. D-Don't you think?" Tamaki asked his tone of voice was nervous and got higher as he finished. 

"Do you really think I think that.?" I asked coldly staring(glaring) at him. He looked like he would go and hide in a corner right about now, but I guess he decided to continue this.

"B-But I-It won't help Haruhi at all if her only classmate friends are these unscrupulous twins!" Tamaki added as he pointed at the twins.

"Oh, that's something really nice to say," The twins sarcastically said.

I sighed and rubbed my temples. I was about to reply, but the openning of the door made me stop and turn my head to it, revealing Renge with cookies?

"Everyone! Renge, the host club mascot girl, has baked some cookies for you!" She happily pressented the cookies in front of us.

"Oh! That's so ladylike! I am so touched-" Tamaki was cut off when Renge's attitude suddenly changed into a cold look towards Tamaki. "I didn't bake them for you, phony prince!" She coldly said, venom laced on her words sending Tamaki to the corner to grow mushrooms.

Well at least I didn't have to deal with him. I thought to myself then I glance towards Renge, her attitude already back from before to her happy look and out going personality. She was in front of Kyoya with the cookies, wearing a puppy-love grin.

"They got burnt a little, but I know what you'd say: 'Anything you've made has got to be delicious.'" She said to herself as she remembered something. At the side I could see Honey-senpai getting one cookie to eat.

"This is a bit burnt." Honey-senpai comments after he took a bite at the cookie. Mori-senpai suddenly went beside Honey-senpai, "Mitskuni stop. It's bad for your body," Mori-senpai's words didn't seem like he meant it, but Renge took it the wrong way, making her chase the two with a scary look.

I sighed once more. Going beside Haruhi, getting a cookie for myself too.

"It has a good odor, and it's really not that bad," Haruhi comments after she took a bite from the cookie. I took a bite at mine and tried to savour the taste. "Yeah, it has a unique homie taste to it," I said taking another bite of the cookie that Renge made.

These honestly reminds me of our land lady's home made cookies too..  I thought to myself.

"Oh really? Let me see.." Hikaru suddenly says next to Haruhi. He lifted her chin up and took a bite from it. My eyes twitched from annoyance and was about to scold him to let go of Haruhi, but I got cut off when my head was turned to the opposite direction.

"Oh (M/N)-senpai, you got some cookie crumb on your face." Kaoru said.  

"What the--" I was cut off when he suddenly licked the side of cheek, just near my lips, I stood ther shocked. I can slowly feel my cheeks heating up already forgetting what Hikaru had done to Haruhi earlier .

"I- W-What-?!" I couldn't form words and looked up at Kaoru who was mischivously smirking down at me, but I couldn't see that there were certain males who were glaring at him.

"And the friendly twins with the fujioka siblings has appeared all of a sudden," Kyoya said from behind me, I wasn't sure, but i think his tone of voice was a little cold when he said that.

"You know, If you want one you can take it from here," Haruhi said as she showed the coookies to Hikaru, I still wasn't over with the whole 'licking near my lips' thing, and I could still feel my cheeks still hot.

"Y-Y-Your reaction is wrong!!! Look at (M/N)! That's where you should show rejection, not where you should let things go by!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"Please stop your sexual harassment, senpai," Haruhi said, I couldn't really focuse as I tried to hide my probably red cheeks with my hands.

"You guys are not good enough!" The sudden yell from Renge made me jump a little along with the other hosts, giving our attention to her. "Other than Kyoya-sama, your characters are all not good enough!" She exclaimed, making me slightly forget to what had just happened earlier, which I was slightly thankful of.

"All you hosts lack a "shadowy" side! Fair maidens are suckers for the traumas of handsome men! With ridiculous acts like these, it's only a matter of time before the girls get bored of you! Do you all intend on destroying Kyoya-sama's precious store! As the manager, I shall set a new your characters from now on!" She exclaimed as she just points at all of us.

"First, starting with you!" She pointed at Honey-senpai, making me lower my hands that were covering my now slightly pink cheeks. "If your inside and outside are nothing but cute then you're no different from a child! Therefore... Although you have a cute face, you're actually a vicious fied inside!" She said with a rather frightful expression plastered on her face.

"Morinozuka-senpai, you're an underling of your childhood friend!" She said pointing to Mori-senpai.

"The twins are now basketball players that close themselves off in their own world!" She continued, now pointing at the twins, who had a shocked and confused look.

"Haruhi-kun is a brilliant student, but also a victim of fierce bullying!" She pointed at Haruhi. She then looked at me with a stern look making me nervous and my eye evetually twitched from nervousness. "(M/N)-senpai is Haruhi's Sweet big brother who is always nice to everyone, but when his friends and family are not looking, He goes out, where he let loose of his true hidden nature of being a SADIST!" She yelled.

Me?! A Sadist!?!! I yelled in my head with uncertainty.

She then glanced and turned towards Tamaki making him flinch, "And, Tamaki-san! Although everyone loves your looks you're the academy's idol with a serious complex. The lonely prince!" She finished, Tamaki looked to have been awaked.

Suddenly Renge's serious attitude stopped and reverted back to her normal out-going self as she turned towards Kyoya, "Ah, Kyoya-sama, you're perfect. Please stay as the affectionate person you are." She happily asked.

Kyoya put his arm over his chest as a respect before saying, "I am honored." He said.

"A lonely prince.. It fits me perfectly, indeed!" Tamaki said to himself.

"Probably the one most wrong.." Haruhi mumbled. The twins grabbed Kyoya and whispered some to him,

"Now, Kyoya-senpai..." Hikaru starts, "Please do something about it," Kaoru finished.

"But the president seems to be up for it," Kyoya replied plainly pointing towards Tamaki who was leaning on the walls.

"Renge-kun, Renge-kun.. Is a lonely pose something like this?" Tamaki asked in an overly dramatic sad and serious tone, "My, that's mighty impressive, Tamaki-san. I'm sure it'll be even more effective if it rained," She happily said her hand clasped together.

Me, Haruhi and the twins sighed as we all sweat dropped at Tamaki's quick changed of behavior.

"Well, lt's see how things turns out, It'll turn out interesting, probably.." Kyoya comments with an amused smirk.

I have a bad feeling about this... I thought to myself sweat-dropping

Thank you for reading! And yes I published again! Haha, Since I had already finished my second week of my modules I have free time to write! I hope to see all again on the next update, and it really does warm my heart that you guys actually like this!^^

WC: 2435

Thank you so much for so many positive comments I really love you guys! Always stay safe everyone~! mua~! 💋

~Aiko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874K 21.8K 25
He's a Goodie-Goodie, And He's a Dirty Rich Boy. He volunteers at soup kitchens, He's never worked a day in his life. He would rather spend time with...
3.1K 200 32
"I don't know what I feel about you anymore, Armin..." "What do you mean, Eren?" "He loves me, Armin." "No, Jean. No, Armin. He loves me." Read to fi...
14.8K 683 10
This is a boy x boy fan fiction. Don't like gay love then move on. This isn't the story for you. There will be cursing in this story. If you don't li...
649 2 7
•Credit goes to the artist• •Credit goes to the creator of Haikyuu!!• Hey! This is my first book on here, so - sorry if it sucks ass. I've always wa...