by order of the fucking peaky...

By thatpeakybauthor

What would happen if another Shelby sister was tossed into the mix? Meet Charlotte Shelby, baby sister to Art... More

:)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
this is random
The Jesus Twins
new book
qq
S6
REWRITE
ITS UP

24

12.5K 205 111
By thatpeakybauthor

"The boys are doing business, Pollys working, I promised Finn I'd take him to see the horses as we haven't hung out in a while. Could you three hang out with Chris?" Charlie asks looking between Michael, Isaiah and Diego who were stood around the kitchen. "He's still nervous around you. He has no need to be" Charlie tells them. "Well what do we do?" Diego asks. "Just talk, hang out. Only for about an hour and a bit. Then Finn and I'll meet you in the Garrison about 8:30." Charlie says, "yeah, alright. He's a nice kid." Michael shrugs, "he's a good kid" Isaiah counters. "Which means no trouble." Charlie tells him. "We don't get in trouble." Diego smirks, nudging Isaiah. "Boys. I'm being serious." Charlie warns, "I'm sorry, it was a joke. We will be on our best behaviour." Diego says.

"Alright. Finn, Chris! Come on." Charlie calls up the stairs. "We are going to the horses. Chris, is it alright if you hang out with them?" Charlie says. "Yeah, that's cool." Chris says giving her a small smile, looking at the 3 older guys. "Alright we'll see you in a bit" Charlie tells them as her and Finn, leave towards the stables.

"Y'alright." Isaiah says going to do the handshake he'd taught him, "yeah" Chris replies, trying to remember. "You're so close, it's clap, grip, bump." Isaiah tells him. "Michael, you should see this guys brain. It's mad. He's so smart." Diego says placing an arm round Chris' shoulder as he took a drag from his smoke.

-

"Why don't we go out? You've both been to the Garrison. Why don't we show you some others, we've been here for like an hour, go there for a drink then meet Char and Finn?" Isaiah suggests, "sounds fun." Michael shrugs. "Yeah, okay." Chris says, remembering how much fun he'd been having at the Garrison although he hadn't been drinking or smoking.

-

"This is Charlie's second favourite pub." Diego tells them as they walk in, heading straight for the bar.

"3 whiskies and a water." Isaiah orders, "right up" the barman says. "Think Charlie might kill us if we let you get drunk." Diego says, being distracted by a whistle, turning to look at a guy.

"Yeah?" Diego asks, "I don't drink with blacks"

"You aren't with us." Michael retorts, but Isaiah puts a hand against his chest, "the fuck did you just say?" Isaiah says, "paddy, they're okay." The barman from behind them. "Not with me they're not. I don't drink in pubs with blacks." Paddy replies. "So leave." Diego says, standing slightly infront of Chris. "Do you know who they are?" Chris speaks shyly. "What's this darkie saying? Because I don't give a fuck." He says pointing at Chris. "I suggest you get your finger out of his face." Isaiah speaks.

"Chris, go find Charlie, quickly." Diego whispers.

"Paddy, I'm telling you to leave it." The barman speaks. "And I'm telling this black to get out of here, that one got the message." The guy speaks. "You know something, fuck off." Isaiah speaks getting closer to the man. "The fuck you just say to me." Paddy says stepping into Isaiahs personal space, "I told you to fuck off." Isaiah repeats, as a fist comes swinging at his face.

-

"Charlie! Finn!" Chris yells running to the stables, "Chris, what is it? You alright?" Charlie questions rushing over to him. "Yeah I'm fine. There's this guy at the Marquis. He was being racist, Diego told me to run." Chris breathes out all in one. "You two stay together, get to the Garrison. Arthur and John should be there. Scud too." Charlie says hugging them both before hurrying through the backroads.

Banging the doors to the Marquis open, she sees Diego fighting a guy, Isaiah battling 3, and Michael pinned to the bar about to get bottled. Getting her gun she shoots at the roof. All attention being drawn to her. "What the fuck is going on?" She yells. "Paddy, I told you to fucking leave it." The barman exclaims eyes filled with fear at the Shelby sister. "She's got a gun, we can shoot em." Paddy replies smirking at Isaiah. "The fuck did you just say?" Charlie says, "That's her cousin and bestfriends." The barman explains. "I'm sorry." Paddy replies letting Isaiah go, "you're sorry, everyone out." Charlotte yells aiming her gun at him. "Not you or you" She speaks when he tries to run only to be flung against a pole by Diego.

"I'm sorry." The paddy apologises again.

"Pollys gonna fucking kill me." Charlie murmurs looking at Michaels face and knuckles. "Here's what's going to happen. You 3. You're going to go to the Garrison. You're going to send me Arthur, John and Scud. Finn tries to come you tell him to piss off and sit down. Don't bother arguing, you've all said it. I'm stubborn. Off you go." Charlie orders, "Char." Isaiah says but only receives a look, leaning up to kiss him, "go" she says and he smirks, following the other 2 out.

"Both of you against the wall." Charlie commands and the men nod, obeying her instructions straight away, as she walks behind the bar. "Got any spiced rum?" She asks. "Top cupboard, middle shelf. Far left." The barman stutters, watching as she picks out a bottle, uncorking it with her teeth. "Any cheap vodka?" She asks and he nods. "Under the bar"

Picking up a bottle she walks over to the Paddy, drinking the spiced rum, whisky pouring the bottle of Vodka over his head. "You have no fucking right to judge someone because of their skin colour. Thinking a sorry is going to make it okay. It won't. Because you're not sorry. At least be a man and stick by your beliefs, instead of being a fucking coward." Charlotte spits out her voice filled with malice.

-

"What the fuck happened to you 3 and where's Charlie?" Finn asks as the boys walk into the snug. "She wants you 3" Diego says pointing at Arthur, John and Scudboat. "What happened?" Arthur questions, "told we couldn't drink because im black." Isaiah says rolling his eyes. "Alright, let's go." John says to Scudboat and Arthur. "Finn, sit down." Arthur says as they walk out.

"Where are you going?" Michael questions, "we won't be long" Scudboat grunts closing the door. "Where are they going?" Chris asks Finn. "Marquis. Shame, I liked that pub." Finn replies. "What are they going to do?" Michael asks. "Don't ask questions." Diego tells him.

"Where's Tommy?" Michael asks, "dropped the new horse at this training lady. May Carlton." Finn replies, "she was the one at the auction." Michael says and he nods.

-

"Charlie, we got told to come." Arthur says walking through the doors, seeing his sister pouring bottles of spirits over the place, a cigarette hung loosely. "Fuck yes." John cheers going behind the bar, ripping the barrels from their place, chucking one at a wall, watching it burst against the wall. As Scudboat starts smashing random pieces of furniture, running his knife along the walls.

"Char, which one?" Arthur asks. "The one covered in vodka." Charlie replies and Arthur takes his cap off, cutting two lines down his face, "over the bar." Arthur instructs, before grabbing the empty vodka bottle and smashing it over his face. Then reaching for another bottle opening it pouring it over his face then making a line along the bar.

"Charlie, shooting practice." John yells stacking barrels up into a triangle.

Getting her gun, John lights a match, sticking it in between two slats, so when it was shot it would drop.

Taking the first shot, she hits the top barrel, reloading shooting the middle two, watching the barrels explode, then the bottom three, the alcohol flooding the floor.

"Light him up" Arthur tells John, who lights his cigar, using the same match, dropping it onto the counter.

"Let's get outta here." John says, placing an arm round his sisters shoulders, walking out up the road, as the pub burns behind them.

-

"When you going back to London?" Charlie asks Arthur as they walk into the Garrison. "6 days. Won't be coming back till after my meeting with Solomons in a month." Arthur replies.

"You alright?" Charlie asks Chris, sitting next to him and placing an arm round his shoulders. "You smell like smoke." Chris tells her, "cigarettes." Charlie smiles.

"How are the horses?" Chris asks. "They're good, Curlys been taking good care of them." Finn replies.

"Now. You. Pollyll kill me. We need to tidy you up a bit." Charlie says to Michael, getting a cloth and bottle of whiskey. "Nurse Charlie, you gonna tend to my cuts too?" Diego teases, and Isaiah slaps his head.

"Ever had cuts cleaned?" Charlie asks Michael soaking the cloth and he shakes his head. "Will it hurt?"

"Ever been stung by a wasp?" Charlie asks and he nods. "That pain doubled." She says giving him no time to reply, as she dabs a cut by his eyebrow, hearing him hiss. Glancing down to see him gripping the arms of the chair, as she moves to a cut on his cheek.

"Knuckles." She says and he shows them to her. Cleaning them. "There, as good as new."

"Alright shithead, you next." Charlie says to Diego who sticks his tongue out at Isaiah. "You two are like toddlers." She says, beginning to clean his face up. "He stole my bestfriend." Diego pouts sticking his middle finger up at Isaiah. "You have no friends." Charlie retorts. "You made her mean" Diego says looking at Isaiah. "Stop bloody moving." Charlie groans, "see, mean" Diego tells her, making everyone laugh. "If we are going down this order, you stole my sister." Finn exclaims. "She was our sister first." John says. "I'm older, so technically you've all stolen her from me. And I'm her favourite." Arthur replies.

"No, I am" John argues. "You're both wrong. I'm her favourite. Everyone knows the youngest is the favourite." Finn says. "You're all wrong, it's me. For reasons that don't need explaining. Because I'm everyone's favourite." Diego exclaims, as Charlie finishes cleaning his face. "Your turn" She says to Isaiah. "I'm fine." Isaiah replies, "hush and sit" she tells him flicking his forehead. "It's definitely not him." Finn says.

"Charlie. Who's your favourite?" John questions. "My favourite what?" Charlie replies, lifting Isaiahs knuckles. "Person." Arthur says. "Out of who?" She asks. "Men." Diego responds. "I don't like men. Men are trash." Charlie smirks, "your words not mine." She defends pointing at John. "You said. You don't need a man. Take it from a man. We are all trash."

"I didn't mean us!" John exclaims. "You are a man, aren't you?" Charlie asks, dabbing Isaiahs jaw with the cloth. "Yeah. But we are different." John retorts, "mmh. Sure." Charlie tuts.

"So you going to tell us?" Finn asks. "Griffin." Charlie shrugs, "who the fuck is griffin?" Isaiah grunts, as she cleans his lip. "Griffin" Charlie repeats, flashing her gun. "So you prefer your gun, over everyone?" Diego questions, "maybe not Karl. But he's adorable." Charlie says, "he's the spawn of Satan." Arthur retorts, "Freddie is not that bad." Charlie tells him, finishing with Isaiahs cuts. "I was talking about Ada." Arthur says.

-

Knocking on the door to her aunts house, Charlotte looks round the street at all the nice houses whilst waiting for Michael or Polly to come to the door.

"Charlie, hey." Michael greets, "hey, Polly asked me to come for dinner, said she'd found one of my mums favourite recipes." Charlotte says as he opens the door for her. "Ahh, that's what the 3rd plate settings for, told me we had a guest didn't tell me who. We got about 5 minutes, she's just about to start serving up" Michael tells her, guiding her to the dining table. "Hey Pol" Charlie says, "evening Charlie" Polly smiles placing 3 bowls of beef stew down onto the table.

Sitting down they take each other's hands, "dear Lord, thank you for the food and drinks you have bestowed on us today, may you bless our family and continue to bless us each passing day. Amen." Polly prayers. "You don't have to say it, you ain't religious in the slightest." Polly tells Charlie, who lets out a small laugh, as they tuck into their food

-

"Pol, that was amazing" Charlie says leaning back in her chair after finishing her dinner. "Is Tommy coming?" Michael asks and she shakes her head, "I can hear a car" he says and the girls become quiet, only for their silence to be broken by someone breaking the door down, and a load of officers barging in taking Michael.

Rushing out Charlie sees inspector Campbell stood their, "not again! Michael! No, you can't take my son away again" Polly yells her voice breaking as she gets restrained. Breaking free from the people holding her Charlie runs over to Campbell. "What the fuck is he being arrested for?" She demands, "he took part in a fight, and coincidentally there was a gunshot and the place burnt down." Campbell tuts, "you know damn well that wasn't him! Fucking arrest me and let him go." Charlotte rages, "can't do that, he's got to face consequences." Campbell shrugs, gesturing for officers to restrain her and get her inside. Struggling against them, she sees Polly run past banging on the car window for Michael. Only to be pressed up against the side of the car by Campbell. That was it, she elbowed both officers kicking one in the nuts and taking his baton hitting the others knee cap, before pushing the inspector off of her aunt.

"Touch her again and I will shove my fucking gun so down your throat and blow out your fucking insides with one shot. Then I'll get that fucking pipe of yours and shove it so far up your rectum you'll be consuming it for breakfast." Charlie replies shoving him until some officers come and hold her back, "I'm warning you Miss Shelby" The inspector smirks. "Warn me all you fucking want, it won't change the fact that your a privileged ass, with shit for brains." Charlotte retorts spitting at his feet. "You're 18 now. I'd watch myself if I were you." Campbell whispers brushing her hair behind her ear, his lips touching her cheek making her want to vomit. "If you were me, I'd look like a drowned rat. Now get the fuck away from me your breath smells like mouldy cheese." Charlotte says making a face.

"Take them inside. Take the boy away." Campbell orders.

"Michael! No! Not my fucking son!" Polly calls reaching for the car as it drove away.

-

Waiting round the house with Polly, Finn, Esme and John the next morning was tense to say the least. Finally Tommy strolled through the door, "John?" He says, demanding information. "The coppers have lifted ten of our men in Camden Town, the rest are on the run." John replies, "they've taken Michael" Polly interrupts, "business first" Tommy responds, "they took Michael" she repeats, "business first" Tommy says, "they picked him up-" "Polly, business first!" Tommy yells finally getting her to stop.
"They took all our whiskey, so they'll be sipping that for Christmas, they've impounded all our vans, put their own locks on the warehouse, the Eden club and all our pubs have been raided by the coppers and handed back to Sabini and Solomons" John tells him pausing to study his features, which remained impassive, "the Black Country boys think it was Arthur that killed Billy, cause that's what the coppers told 'em. So no more free passes for our whiskey boats."

"I don't give a fuck about whiskey, I don't care about Billy Kitchen, I want my son out of prison. Now!" Polly says stepping closer to Tommy, who looks to Charlie who stayed silent, smoking her cigarette. "Thomas, I spoke to Johnny Dogs." Esme speaks, "this meeting should just be family!" Polly exclaims, "she can help Pol, she's related through marriage, we need who we can at the moment." Charlie intervenes, getting a thankful look from Esme.
"I spoke to Johnny Dogs. The Lees are kin." Esme tells them, "the bloody lees!" Polly scoffs, "they can give us men" Esme argues, "we don't need more fucking men! It's men that have done the damage! It- it is men fighting like cockerels that have put us here in the first place." Polly exclaims a crazy look in her eye. "Esme, we'll take up their offer. We need men." Tommy says and Polly shakes her head.

"If Michael ever gets out of prison, I am taking him away from this family. For good. This life is bad." Polly tells them, walking up to Finn, taking hold of his arm, "this life is all bad" she repeats leading him out. "Aunt Pol, what are you doing?" Finn asks, "shut up and walk" Polly commands taking him out the house, slamming the door.

"Called Ada last night, said she'll be here tomorrow. Round lunchtime. Staying with Polly." Charlie informs them.

"Where are you going?" Tommy questions when she walks away. "Isaiah." She replies. "Oh. Alright." Tommy sighs. "I'll see you later Tom."

-

"Hey" Isaiah smiles as she walks into his house. "You alright, seem a bit stressed" he observes, "Michael and Arthur have been arrested." She tells him, taking his hand. "The sofa is a bit messy, Dads stuff." Isaiah tells her.
"You've been in my room." She points out, raising an eyebrow at him. "So I have" he replies steering her in the direction of his bedroom. "Now sit and spill." He says sitting on his bed, watching as she comes and sits sideways between his legs. "I was there, Michael got arrested because of the fight. Campbell showed up with about 10 officers" Charlotte sighs, and Isaiah begins scanning her face for injuries, "he didn't hurt me, he pinned Polly against the car though." She tells him seeing his eyes searching her, as his hand comes to rest on her thigh. "She alright?" He asks, and she nods. "Yeah, distraught though. Not talking Michael being taken a second time very well."

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

"Can't imagine it's easy. What about Arthur?" Isaiah questions, unconsciously stroking her thigh, making her blush slightly. "I'm not too sure, he went to dinner with Solomons and had been framed for shooting Billy Kitchen." She sighs, leaning into his chest. Wanting something to take her mind off her cousin and brother being arrested, she starts peppering kisses from his chest up his jaw. Isaiah closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of her lips against his skin. She had no idea what she was doing to him. But he was letting her take control, that's what she needed. He knew that. She'd never been offered control in these situations, it was always forced onto her. He knew she needed to take control. He didn't think she knew, so just let it happen.

Readjusting herself so her legs were wrapped round his waist, moving his hands to her waist. "Thank you" she says, placing her lips on his, shuffling closer so her chest was pushed against his, rolling her hips slightly, Isaiah let's out a deep, low sensual groan, that was like music to her ears, so she did it again, earning another low groan. "Fuck" he moans, bringing a hand to the side of her face gently, still letting her have most of the control. Her hands drop from the back of his neck, making their way to his shirt, unbuttoning all of them. Breaking the kiss, to take it off him. Pausing to take the sight of him in. "Like what you see?" He teases a smirk on his face when he sees her blush about being caught. Biting her lip, she nods, running her hand down his chest to the waist band of his trousers, bringing her hand slowly back to his collar bone, his eyes on her every move, as she pushes him back, so he was now flat on his back, hands resting on the outside of each thigh. And their lips were connected once more, his tongue slipping into her mouth, gentle but intense, nothing like she'd ever experienced before. His kiss was demanding, but left her in control.

A sudden thought came into her mind and she pulled away just looking down at him. "Char? You alright, what is it?" Isaiah asks brushing a piece of hair out of her face. "It's stupid." She mumbles, turning away. "Hey, hey talk to me what's wrong?" Isaiah says gently turning her back to face him. "All the other girls. What if I'm nothing compared to them? What if I cant satisfy you in a way that they have?" Charlotte says, "that's what your worried about? You have nothing to worry about. I love you. Only you. You don't even understand that what you do drives me crazy. Every touch. Every glance. Every kiss. No one. No one can compare to you Charlotte." Isaiah tells her seriously sitting up so they were eye level, and she was sat in his lap once more. "They meant nothing to me. You- you mean everything to me. You're it for me. Fuck everyone else." Isaiah says, "why do you always know what to say?" Charlotte groans, kissing him again. Rolling them over so he was between her legs which were wrapped round his waist, and her head between his hands which he was using to support his weight. "You sure? I don't want you to get uncomfortable." Isaiah checks. "I trust you, you gave me control, but I don't know what to do. I need guidance." Charlie replies, looking up at him lust evident in her eyes, as she lifted one of his hands, placing it on her neck, guiding it down her chest, along her stomach settling it on her zip. "Char-" Isaiah starts but gets interrupted by her lips coming to meet his, "I need you Ziah. I'm not ready to go all the way, but this. I'm ready. Please love." Charlie whispers, "are you 100 percent certain? If there's even some doubt I want to know angel." Isaiah says, "100 percent Ziah. I trust you." Charlotte repeats, and he holds her gaze as his hand begins to unzip her trousers, she lifts her hips letting him pull them off, crawling back up her body, he presses a long loving kiss onto her lips, her left leg coming up to his hip, "I'll be gentle." He speaks against her lips, as his hand softly grazes the leg at his hip. "If you want me to stop tell me." he says as his hand slowly moves lower and lower against her soft skin, until it was at her inner thigh, skimming over her sensitive area, making her buck her hips, and moan against his lips, as his fingers make contact, with the outside of her pants. "How are you doing this?" Charlie moans making him chuckle softly, "relax, and tell me if you want to stop." Isaiah says, rubbing his fingers across her entrance. "Why-why does this feel so good?" Charlie breathes out as he inserts his middle finger into her, enjoying the way she moaned out his name at the contact, curling his finger he watches her lips part as she lets out a shaky breath. "You're doing great love." Isaiah assures, covering her mouth with his, the vibrations from her moans going into his mouth, as he adds another finger, moving them in and out slowly, the feeling of her arousal round his fingers made his trousers tighten, more than they had when she was grinding on top of him.

"Fa-faster" Charlie moans, and he increases the speed at which he was penetrating her with his fingers, listening to her pleas. "Fu-ucking hell." She yells as he curled his fingers further, making her body involuntarily shake. "Ughhh. Don't stop. Don't fucking stop Ziah." Charlie says pulling his neck down to connect their lips, cupping his face as he worked his hand faster. "You alright?" he grunts. "Top notch- ahhh- fuckkking fantastic." Charlotte exclaims breathing heavily. "Just let go Char" Isaiah whispers huskily into her ear, his fingers working in and out of her and his thumb rubbing her clot. "Ohhhh" she moans, her legs shaking as a warm liquid drips down the inside of her thigh, feeling him remove his fingers, eyes burning into hers as he brings them to his lips sucking them clean.

"How- why? Why did that feel so good? How- how did you do that?" Charlie breaths as he rolls off her, placing an arm round her waist to pull her into his side letting her rest her head on his bare chest.

⚠️Smut Over⚠️

"I'm proud of you" he tells her placing a kiss on her forehead, as she brings her leg onto his, entwining them as she snuggled into his side. "I'm tired" Charlie yawns looking up at him. "Go to sleep." Isaiah tells her turning on his side, draping an arm round her waist, "thank you." Charlie says, leaning back against his chest. "Anything for you, love." Isaiah says stroking her hair in an attempt to help her get to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 36.8K 41
Maya is a new member of the BAU, who just might be falling for one very smart, very cute, triple PhD profiler. Does he have feelings for her as well...
4.6K 69 22
This is a sequel to The third Halstead, so I recommend you read that first or this won't make any sense. After being away from Chicago for 3 years A...
7.5K 134 9
!!these characters are not mine!! all characters belong to zeddyzi, go check her out on social media @zeddyzi if you like YouTube indie animations!! ...
380K 13.6K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...