Airport - Min Yoongi (1/4) ✔︎

By xXItzCheryyXx

"I'm going to ask you one question which will explain why you don't know who I am." Confused, I shrug. "Alri... More

#1 - Oblivious
#2 - Mystery boy
#3 - Taken
#4 - Explanations
#5 - Learning
#6 - Earrings
#7 - We meet again
#8 - Adventures
#9 - The waiter
#10 - Glare
#11 - The hidden gift
#12 - Guilt
#13 - Frustration
#14 - Exposed
#15 - Home alone
#16 - Cuddle
#17 - Odd
#18 - All by yourself
#19 - Rescue mission
#20 - Temporary
#21 - Tickets
#22 - Baby steps
#23 - Scared
#24 - I love you too
#25 - Tension
#26 - It's okay
#27 - Final round
#28 - Lost and found
#29 - Our story
#30 - Parting ways (Final)
EXTRA
Announcement <3
Angel

Epilogue

27.2K 1.3K 592
By xXItzCheryyXx

~3 years later~

EDIT: Guys they weren't in America for 3 years lmao it's just BEEN 3 years:)

Ringing in my pocket makes me stop in my tracks. As I'm watching the staff members file in my office and place the boxes of clothes on the long table to the side, I take my phone out of my pocket.

Yes, you heard me right. My office.

It's not a typical, boring, plain looking office - I tried to make it look as aesthetically pleasing as possible, and I think I succeeded.

After all, I am a fashion designer. It's not going to look dull, is it?

I never would've imagined my business would be such a success. The public seem to love the clothes, however the people that actually buy them the most are either the rich or celebrities.

The brand is called 'Y&Y.' Its a simple name, which only some will understand the meaning behind.

"Is there any more boxes to come?" I ask one of the staff.

They bring their hands together behind their backs. "No, Miss Song. That was the last delivery."

I nod and smile. "Okay, thank you."

They bow and leave in a hurry, softly closing the door behind them.

I walk around my desk and sit down. I don't even have to look at the caller ID to know who's calling me. Answering the call and placing it on my ear, I chuckle. "For the fifth time today, I'm fine Dea."

"Just in case! Something may have happened to you in...10 minutes since I last called."

"Well, I'm okay."

"Awh, look at you all grown up! Having your own designer brand and everything!" Hayoon's voice butts in. "You're like a celebrity now."

I scoff. "I wouldn't say I'm that big of a fashion designer."

"Are you kidding? Your fashion is becoming more and more known worldwide." Songmins backs up Hayoon's point.

"Exactly! You've done well, Jiyeon." Dea compliments.

Smiling, I look at the framed picture on my desk of the four of us. "Thanks guys."

"Anyway, I got to go to work. Bye guys, bye Jiyeon!" Hayoon quickly yells. I can hear her scurrying around and then the front door closes.

Songmin and Hayoon graduated university 2 years ago, and both of them got jobs straight away.

Songmin became a lawyer, and knowing her sometimes stubborn and sarcastic self, she definitely suits the job. I heard she's creeped out and scared some people in the past, when they try and argue back with her and say that what she is saying is wrong.

Which, obviously, was not a clever move.

Hayoon became a vet. She has a lot of love for animals, and wants to help them as much as she can. She said once that animals aren't any different from people: they eat, sleep, get sick, and are always looking for a way to get better. And so she wants to make that come true.

Dea got her job 3 years ago, as a professional violist. She never played it around the apartment because she didn't want to disturb the rest of us working and revising. But she's really good at it, I could listen to her play it all day.

And finally, there's Luhan. The four of us still stay in contact with him: he's become a really good friend to us. He moved to Ilsan after getting his dream job as a doctor 3 years ago also, but we still speak and meet up from time to time.

"You got any performances today Dea?"

"Yeah, I got one later tonight. Someone's having an huge evening wedding, which I think would be a lot prettier than daytime weddings."

I nod in agreement. "Yeah, that's true. What about you Songmin, what are you up to today?"

"I need to get back to work in a couple hours, but right now? I'm making a fruit smoothie." She simply replies.

Laughing a little, I nod. "Sounds nice."

A little knock on my door catches my attention and I look up. My assistant slips through the door, silently shutting it behind her when she sees I'm on the phone.

"I gotta go, I'll see you guys later."

"Okay, bye Jiyeon!" Dea and Songmin say their goodbyes and I do too, before hanging up my phone and placing it on my desk.

"The stylists who booked out the photoshoot have arrived downstairs, and they wanted your opinion directly on what clothes to get." She softly says.

My eyebrows raise in surprise. "Oh, really?"

She nods. "I said that I would ask you beforehand, just incase you were busy."

I shake my head, standing up and placing my phone back in my pocket. "No, I'm not. We can sort out these new deliveries later on, I still have time."

***

"Thank you for the suggestions, Miss Song! Your clothes really are extraordinary." One of the stylists compliments whilst bowing.

"Thank you, and it was my pleasure. I'm glad I could help." I smile and bow my head back.

There's quite a few stylists here, who I gave a little tour to and helped them pick out clothes for their models due to arrive today.

"Will your models be here soon?" I ask one of them, as the rest has started to make their way towards the big changing rooms, and some also to the place for the photoshoot at the back.

"They're already here, in the changing rooms. Oh, and they aren't models. Well, they can model very well, but they're actually idols." She points out to me.

"Ah, sorry, I mean idols. Am I familiar with them?" I wonder.

She laughs, folding her arms across her chest. "I mean, I hope so! If anyone doesn't know who these guys are by now, I'd be very concerned."

Looking at her watch, she claps her hands together. "Okay! I have to go see how the set is doing. Thank you again for the clothes, feel free to drop by the photoshoot later on if you wish!" She quickly bows and jogs away.

I raise an eyebrow, as she didn't tell me who these idols are, even though she claimed that they're pretty famous.

Oh well, I guess I'll find out who they are at their photoshoot.

Speaking of photoshoot, I wonder how they've set it up. Becoming more curious, I begin to walk in the direction of where it is, right at the back of the store.

There's a long white hallway, which at the end of it is double doors leading to where models come and go for their photoshoot.

At the start of the hallway, is where it turns into the changing rooms. The changing rooms are once again big and elegant, providing little cubicles on the sides and big area in the middle with mirrors all around, a couple of sofas and a chandelier overlooking it all.

As I pass the changing rooms, I hear something that makes me stop.

Turning around, I slowly move closer to the doorway. There isn't an actual door to the changing rooms, because it turns off to the side so you can't see in unless you properly walk inside. 

I listen closely for the voices to start speaking again. My assistant sees me do this, and raises an eyebrow. She probably thinks I'm a little weird.

"Uh, Miss Song, what are yo-"

"Shh!" I quickly hush her, raising my finger to my lips.

She immediately does so, and sighs. "I'll be at the photoshoot waiting for you." She whispers and I nod. She then tip-toes down the hall.

"Woah, these outfits are awesome!" An excited voice then says, catching my attention once again.

Tilting my head, I can't help recognise the voice. I've heard this voice before, but I don't really remember where.

"Hyung, don't I look sexy?" The voice giggles, probably showing what he's wearing to his 'hyung'.

I blink and my lips part in shock, when I realize how I know that voice. No wonder that stylist said that if anyone didn't know these idols then she'd be concerned. I'd definitely be concerned to.

Because that's Jungkook.

I'm 100% sure that's him. There's no-one else who would talk like that to his hyungs, except for him. The little giggle, the excited voice...it's definitely Jungkook.

"I really need to wear crop tops more often." Another voice says, and I recognise him too.

Hoseok.

So he's the one that ended up with the crop top outfit. Hmm, in that case, it probably does look very good on him.

"Hyung, that's my jacket, not yours! Yours is the one on the chair!" Another one whines, and I smile faintly, recognizing that it belongs to Jimin.

"Really? I don't think you could pull this off Jimin." An all too familiar laugh ruptures from this one, making me realize how much I've missed Jin's laughter.

"Alright, which one of you stole my shoe?" Namjoon's lost voice makes me chuckle.

"If you don't have it I'm pretty sure you've lost it then hyung." Taehyung loud and deep voice echoes around the room.

Another voice groans loudly. "Guys, stop messing around and let's go! We're holding everyone up."

"Wow, hyung! Never knew you'd be able to pull off an outfit like that." Jungkook sounds impressed whilst complimenting him.

"You clearly underestimated me then." His voice is smug when replying to Jungkook.

Yoongi's voice. 

It feels like forever since I last heard it. And I don't mean in interviews or songs. I mean in real life, in person.

I haven't spoken to him in 3 years or any of the boys in fact. Like Yoongi said to me when he left, I see him everywhere. On the news, in newspapers, magazines, adverts, literally anywhere.

But he never saw me. It's like I completely vanished from his life the moment we parted ways in the airport.

He never saw me once, ever again. 

Occasionally I think about if he wonders where I am or what I'm doing. I know he said that he'll never forget me and I do believe him, but I still think about it.

Before they come round the corner and out the changing rooms I quickly dash down the opposite end of the hall, away from where the photoshoot will be held.

Peering my head around the corner, I wait for one of them to emerge. And then, one of them does.

My breath catches in my throat when that ends up being Yoongi. 

Wow, Jungkook was not lying when he said he looks good. Because he looks good.

They all do, in fact. The moment all 7 of them step out it makes me smile seeing them in person again. It brings back memories of 3 years ago, some nice and horrible ones.

The 7 of them talk amongst themselves as they walk down the opposite end of the hallway, and through the double doors leading to the photoshoot.

It's nice to see them all again, but now it's making me a little sad.

Because now I realize how much I've missed Yoongi. How I can't necessarily go running down the hall and talk to him like I would've done 3 years ago.

But then I also realize that I have to go down this hall, and through them doors. I'm supposed to be watching these 'idols' do their photoshoot, otherwise known as BTS.

Oh boy.

I begin to walk down the hall which for some reason seems like a really long walk. When I finally reach the big double doors, I take a deep breath in, firmly holding the handles.

Well, here goes.

Pulling them open, I stride inside.

The lights are dimmed around the outside of the room, and more lights shine in the middle where they're having their shoot. Around the edges are the cameras and other equipment, also with stylists and staff members. 

They're all basically sat down at different angles except for Jin on the end, who's leaning back on an empty chair next to Yoongi and Hoseok. 

I walk over to my assistant standing on the side and watch the shoot take place. And as I do, I smile even more.

I've missed them. I really have.

Even though they all look amazing I can't move my eyes from Yoongi. It's taking all of my strength not to run to him, but I know that I can't. Not here, not now.

"Alright now we can have the individual shots. We can do Jin first, then V, then Jimin, J-hope, RM, Suga and Jungkook." The photographer puts them in order of who will have their solo shoot first to last.

The boys nod, standing to their feet and they all walk off the set, except Jin of course.

They stand not so far from me and I turn my body away, so they won't see me. Even though they probably wouldn't see me anyway because of how dark it is.

After Jin's done with his shoot he walks off and Taehyung takes his place. Instead of joining the others however, Jin walks out of the room completely.

When watching him walk out I hesitate, but then make the decision in my mind.

I turn to my assistant. "I'll be right back."

She nods and I leave her there, walking over to the double doors and quickly past the boys. Pushing them open I begin walking all the way down.

Turning to the right, I walk down the mini hallway before peeping my head into the changing rooms.

I begin to smile as Jin's back is facing me, right in the center of the room next to the sofas. He probably left his phone in here or something, and came back to get it.

Taking another deep breath in, I full step out, tip-toeing to stand behind him but not too close. I've just thought of an idea, much better then what I was originally thinking of doing. 

My hands slowly raise, and I try stepping closer without noticing I'm here.

And then, I poke my fingers into his hips.

Jin yells in defense, flinching and rubbing the sides of his hips. "Jungkook I told you to stop doing that!" He shouts, whipping his head around to scold 'Jungkook.'

When his eyes settle on me instead however, he stops moving and his mouth immediately closes. He blinks, trying to register who's standing in front of him.

He does recognise me...right?

I surely haven't changed that much. The only things that have changed is that my hair's grown longer, make-up more eye-catching and my clothes are more formal looking like how a standard fashion designer would dress.

I burst out laughing, placing my hand on my mouth whilst staring into his eyes that I've missed.

Warily tilting his head, his mouth opens in disbelief. "Jiyeon?"

"I would apologise for scaring you a little too much but that was pretty much the whole point."

Jin's lips spread into a surprised smile, laughing a little that I'm actually standing here. Then he engulfs me in his arms, and I chuckle a little whilst resting my chin on his shoulder.

"I knew we'd meet again! How long has it been since we saw last each other?" He asks when he lets go. 

"3 years." 

Eyebrows jolting up at that number, he places his hand on his hip. "Wow, never realized it was that long ago. But what are you doing here?"

Taking in a breath, I tilt my head whilst glancing around. "You're kind of wearing my clothes Jin."

At first he has no idea what I'm taking about. He examines the outfit he has on, then raises his eyebrow and looks back at me. 

With the look I'm giving him however he finally understands, and his eyes widen even more.

Whilst bring his face closer to mine, he whispers, "Do you...own this building?"

"Yeah, I do." I whisper back.

Jin's mouth drops open, standing backwards with his hands to his mouth. "My little bear's all grown up!"

I lightly laugh at his nickname, which I remember him first giving me back when I was staying with them.

"Jiyeon these clothes are amazing! Not that I don't look good all the time, but you just made me look 10x better! Like just look at me."

He then starts posing multiple times with many different facial expressions in the mirror in front of him, and I begin to laugh whilst watching him.

As I'm watching him in the reflection, my eyes flicker to someone else in the reflection who just strolled in. When we meet eyes his lips start to widen at the sight of me.

"Jiyeon, is that you?" The biggest smile begins to form on Taehyung's lips.

"Hey Taehyung." I turn around and am immediately greeted by his broad chest flattening into my face. I chuckle lightly and my arms go around him.

"I didn't think you'd be here!" He says when he lets go.

"She's the owner of Y&Y industries Tae." Jin points out so he'll understand why I'm here.

"Seriously?" Taehyung's eyes widen even more and he looks back at me. "Oh yeah, I remember you telling us about how you wanted to be a fashion designer. Well I'm glad it worked out."

My eyebrows furrow. "How do you remember that and I don't?"

Taehyung simply shrugs with a cute little smile. "The others won't believe that you're here! And that they're currently wearing your brand."

Both Taehyung and Jin then exchange looks, before the slightest smirk appears on their lips. It's pretty obvious as to why they're smirking; they're not exactly hiding the reason with these looks that they're giving each other and me.

I sigh in amusement, beginning to think the same thoughts as both of them.

Taehyung covers his mouth in excitement. "I can't even imagine what his reaction will be!" He nudges Jin with his enormous hand, laughing a little.

Jin sighs with a smug smile. "I say we take a little stroll back to the photoshoot. Who knows who we'll bump into along the way."

I see he's still evil.

Taehyungs nods in excitement. "Come on!" He practically bounces out the changing rooms, followed by Jin and I walking behind him.

When we reach the doors to the shoot, Taehyung flings them both open and runs towards the boys.

"Guys, look who we found!" I hear him yell, and Jin and I start laughing.

"As you can tell, he's very excited you're here." Jin says.

We both walk into the room, and my eyes land on the boys. All of them are standing to the side except Jungkook, who's in the light and having his pictures taken.

They all look confused as to why Taehyung yelled that to them, but when they see me with Jin their faces ease into surprised ones. Jungkook hasn't noticed me yet.

"Jiyeon!" Namjoons delighted voice immediately says the moment he sees me.

All of them give me little individual hugs, still shocked that I'm here. They haven't changed a bit, they're just how I remembered them - they're still their normal, jolly selves.

"So these are your clothes?" Jimin raises an eyebrow from what Taehyung also told them all.

"Yep, you are currently wearing my brand and standing in the building that I own." I simply say with a smile.

Hoseok nods in approval. "Not bad Jiyeon, not bad at all. I may become a regular customer."

As I look around at the 5 of them, and the 6th getting his photos taken, I notice that the 7th isn't standing here with them as I thought he would be.

Namjoon notices my slight confusion and solves it immediately. "He disappeared after his shoot, and I have no idea where he went. Maybe to the bathroom, not sure."

"Ah." I nod understandingly.

Jungkook finishes his shoot and Jimin immediately runs over to him, probably telling him that I'm here. The rest of the boys also join them on stage and I follow. The blinding lights have dimmed now that the shoot is over.

Jungkook's face lights up when seeing me, and gives me a little hug. "Hi Jiyeon! It's nice to see you not in a wheelchair or crutches, or limping or bleeding." He lists whilst giggling. "How've you been?"

"I've been okay. Too busy working on all of this I guess." I gesture to around us.

Jungkook's face drops and he tilts his head. "You...you're the owner of Y&Y?"

"Yes Jungkook, keep up." Hoseok sighs, placing his arm on the maknae's shoulder.

As Jungkook digests that information, I can't help but glance around in curiosity, hoping my eyes will settle on someone in particular. But they don't.

Jin notices and chuckles in amusement. "You can leave to go and find him you know. I thought you owned this building."

Shooting him a look, I clear my throat and plaster a smile on my lips. "I'll be right back."

However just as I'm about to leave, my assistant pulls me over to the side. "There's been a slight problem with some deliveries Miss Song. They want you to take a look at them as soon as possible, preferably now."

Are you kidding me?

Clenching my jaw hard, I take a deep breath in to prevent myself from punching something. The boys can sense the tension radiating off me.

Reluctantly, I nod. "Okay, I'll take a look."

I instantly turn back to the boys. "When are you leaving?"

"We'll try to stall as much as we can, but they'll most likely want us to leave straight away. You know, with all of our schedules and everything. We're pretty busy these days." Jimin explains to me.

I sigh. "Alright thanks. I'll try and be quick!"

***

It turns out I was not quick.

This stupid delivery problem did not solve itself like I hoped it would, and I've been held back trying to fix it for half an hour now. And since I haven't been downstairs I have no idea if they've left yet or not.

I really, really hope they haven't.

Finally the problem is solved, and I practically hurtle myself out the room and into the lift. I wait impatiently as it takes me down to the ground floor, and the doors then open.

Stepping into the lobby I try ignoring the people around me and fast walk over to the changing rooms. Peeping my head inside, I hope to see one of them in there.

But I don't.

I continue to walk down the hall, where the photoshoot was. I open the doors and my heart immediately sinks.

They're gone.

There's no-one here. It's completely empty. The dimmed lights are still on the main stage, where I was standing with the 6 boys half an hour ago. And now they've left.

Slowly walking over to the stage I sigh and stand in the middle, looking around. I rub my forehead in distress.

I just lost my chance at seeing Yoongi again.

Great.

Maybe they'll visit again, since they liked the clothes and they also know that I own this place. I really hope they do one day so this time I can actually get to see Yoon-

My thoughts get interrupted by the loud sound of the front doors bursting open. It makes me jump and spin around in alarm.

A man staggers into the room like he's on a mission, panting like he's been running non-stop to get here. Even though the room is dark I know exactly who it is.

And when his eyes settle on me, he realises that whatever the boys told him was true.

I feel like crying when he steps up onto the stage, so the dimmed lights bounce off of his face. His whole body comes into view, standing right in front of me.

For a moment none of us say a word. We just stare at each other, not finding the words to speak.

"They told me you were here." He breathes, his eyes beginning to go soft whilst staring at me. "I didn't believe them at first, but I guess they weren't lying."

My eyes begin to well up in happiness and I burst. I break out into a run, and slamming my body into his and clinging onto him for dear life. His arms are firmly wrapped around my back, embracing me for the first time in 3 years.

Now I can't help but smile, as I did get to see him after all.

When he let's go I softly chuckle, admiring his facial features. "You have not changed one bit."

"I would say the same, but apparently you now own this place." Letting go of my face, he looks around us. "You, Song Jiyeon, actually owns this building? Are you sure?"

My mouth gapes open in offence. "What, you don't think I can own a building?"

He sharply takes a intake of breath. "Honestly? No."

My eyes roll. "Shut up Yoongi."

Yoongi chuckles to himself, runs his eyes all over me and then sighs a sigh that sounds like he's been holding in for a while. "You have no idea how much I've missed you, Jiyeon."

The corners of my mouth raise. "I've missed you too."

Taking a look around him again, he laughs in surprise. "I still can't believe how successful you've become."

Yeah, neither can I. Just thinking about how I own all of this blows my mind. But, here I am. And I couldn't be more happier.

"So you're sure you own this clothing brand?" Yoongi teases once again whilst raising an eyebrow.

I groan and shove his shoulder backwards. "What do you think Y&Y stands for exactly?"

"Y&Y..." Yoongi trails off, thinking to himself whilst his head tilts. I'm guessing he never even thought of what it stands for, until now.

For a moment, he goes completely blank. But that moment doesn't last long when he sharply turns his head back to me, his facial expression turning into one of realisation.

Shuffling closer to me, he lowers his mouth down to my ear. Clearing his throat, he then whispers three words.

Three correct words.

I instantly begin to smile when he says them. He moves his head back to see my reaction, and when he sees that I'm smiling, he starts to chuckle in surprise.

"Really? That's what it stands for?"

Draping my arms on his shoulders, I step closer towards him. He instantly pulls me closer too with his arms wrapped around my waist.

Ever so slightly, I give him a little nod, and his lips begin to turn upwards into a knowing smile. We rest out foreheads on each others, and I close my eyes.

"Yoongi and Yeonie."

************************************
The end:)

Okay, now you can be sad.

Ojwkdjwkhd I'm sorry don't worry I'm sad too

But seriously, I've loved writing this book so much its definitely starting to become my favourite.

Thank you for reading and voting, it really means a lot to me. I didn't think it would pass 1k views before I even finished writing it, but here we are!

I really hope you've all enjoyed reading 'Airport' as much as I loved writing it!

- xXItzCheryyXx ♡

EDIT: Special extra part coming on the 25th of June! Stay tuned ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 295 40
"Your eyes" "Your nose" "Your lips" "Your body" "Are all mine from now on" - Min Yoongi Wearing a contact lenses and then you can see a soul named M...
220K 10.2K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
324K 13.5K 70
In a normal world the role of idol and fan are very much set in stone. One cannot exist without the other. Very rarely are these roles ever the opp...
24.3K 853 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...