𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||�...

By thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff
Chapter 19 - The Boggart
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 27 - The Ride
Chapter 28 - The Intruder
Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 32 - The First Task
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - The Second Task
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 45 - The Kiss
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 53 - The DA Detention
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 58 - The Match
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 62 - The Memories
Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 68 - The Burrow
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 81 - The Opening Night
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 84 - The New Prankster
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform
Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 47 - The DA Classes

877 24 4
By thethinkingpen

'All student organizations, except the Inquisitorial Squad, are henceforth disbanded. Any student in non-compliance will be expelled'

"You have got to be kidding me" I said as we walked into our common room. "Who does she think she is?" I asked taking out a parchment from my bag.

I started writing spells on the paper, that needed to be taught, so that I didn't miss out any.

"Guys... guys" Neville said running towards us.

"What is it, Neville?" Ron asked seeing the boy out of breath.

"You've... got to see" he said and left the common room, we went behind him.

We were facing a wall, Neville staring at nothing. Before I could say anything, a large door appeared out of nowhere and opened its door for us.

"You've done it, Neville. You found the Room of Requirement" Hermione exclaimed.

"Yes, that's right. Great job, Neville" I said standing next to Harry, holding his hand.

"The what?" Ron asked.

"The Room of Requirement, also known as the Come and Go room" Hermione said.

"It only appears when someone is in dire need of it" I said as I looked around the room.

"And it is always equipped with for the seeker's need. Just like this, look, maybe Liv feels the need to sing, so here's a piano for her. For us, we need a lot of space to practice, or duel, so we have plenty of space and so on" Hermione said walking around the room.

"So, say, you really needed a toilet?" Ron asked while all of turned our heads to face him. 

"Charming, Ronald. But yes, that is the general idea" Hermione said making Ron understand.

"It's brilliant, its like Hogwarts wants us to fight back" Harry said happily, as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Right, now, all we need to do, is tell everyone that Neville found a place to practice. But we need a more efficient way of communication. We cannot always wait for the word to be passing around, we need to act quickly" I said pacing around the room.

"We can fix a schedule" Ron suggested and I shook my head.

"No, with Umbridge and the Inquisitional Squad, we cannot always meet at the same time. Draco is smart, he'll keep a tab on us and he'll figure it out soon. Something else, something different" I said tapping my foot continuously on the floor.

"Since when do you call Malfoy, Draco?" Harry asked, clearly jealous.

"Since a long time" I said rolling my eyes.

"How about we take a sickle from everyone, enchant it or something, like it would change when there's a meeting, with it's time and date. And once the person is here, it'll change back to a normal sickle?" Fred suggested and I stopped taping my foot.

"Excellent idea, Freddie" I said smiling.

That day we took sickles from everyone and bewitched it and gave them back.

The next day, Harry, Hermione, Ron and I went to the Room of Requirement and waited for everyone to arrive.

Soon, everyone came and we marked the attendance. First day, full attendance.

"Alright, now that everyone's here. Let's begin. Harry and I will give you a little trial to as how a duel is done" I said as I faced Harry.

"No need to be this formal when actually fighting someone" Harry said as he faced me.

"Ready, babe?" he asked and I nodded.

"Wands at the ready. Bow" I said as we bowed down to each other.

"Expelliarmus!" Harry shouted.

"Protego!" I shot back, blocking the spell.

"Ventus" Harry said and I immediately casted the stronger version of the spell, "Ventus Duo"

"Let's finish this, shall we?" I said smirking.

"Stupefy!" I said and Harry went flying and hitting a wall.

"And that, kids, is how a duel is won" I said and everyone clapped around us.

"You had to do me dirty, didn't you?" Harry said as he rubbed his waist and came to me.

"Okay, now, in pairs, let's practice the disarming charm" I said and quickly pairs started to form. Everyone tried their best to practice the charm. Neville couldn't cast it, like the others.

"Don't worry, Neville. You can do it too" I said patting his shoulders.

I was walking by the class, correcting and helping the other members, when Rafael came beside me.

"Hey, Liv" he said sweetly.

"Hello, Rafael" I said as I corrected Nigel's posture.

"So..." he said and I looked at him, "So..." I said awkwardly as well, it had been a long time since we had had a proper chat.

"How you doing?" he said casually.

"Really Raf? If you're gonna be awkward around me like that, then I don't know-" I said but he interrupted me.

"Watch out!" he yelled as he pushed me to the side, falling on top of me. A wand flew by, in speed, from where I was standing, if he hadn't pushed me then I would've got stabbed in the eye.

"Babe?" Harry asked coming beside us. Rafael got up and he offered me a hand to help me up. I took it and straightened out our robes.

"I-I'm fine" I said smiling.

"I'm so sorry, Liv" Neville said picking up his wand.

"No, no, of course, not. I should've been more careful" I said and everyone went back to practice.

The class came to an end and Neville came to me.

"Erm, Liv, we all were thinking..." he said shyly.

"Go on, Neville" I said sweetly.

"S-Since, the piano is here, maybe you could sing" he asked and I looked at everyone. They quickly turned to pretend to talk to each other, when I saw them.

"Why not?" I said and he smiled and everyone cheered.

Since we were at practice, I thought to sing something encouraging, something that would boost their morale.

I sat down, next to the piano, Harry standing, facing me, while the others on my right.

A/N – Please play 'Hall of fame' by The Script

Yeah, you can be the greatest, you can be the best
You can be the King Kong bangin' on your chest
You can beat the world, you can beat the war
You can talk to God, go bangin' on his door

You can throw your hands up, you can beat the clock
You can move a mountain, you can break rocks
You can be a master, don't wait for luck
Dedicate yourself and you go find yourself

Standin' in the Hall of Fame 
And the world's gonna know your name 
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And the world's gonna know your name
And you'll be on the walls of the Hall of Fame

You can go the distance, you can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile
You can be a hero, you can get the gold
Breakin' all the records they thought never could be broke (Yeah)

Do it for your people, do it for your pride
How you ever gonna know if you never even try?
Do it for your country, do it for your name
'Cause there's gon' be a day, when you're

Standin' in the Hall of Fame
And the world's gonna know your name 
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And the world's gonna know your name
And you'll be on the walls of the Hall of Fame

Be a champion 

Be students, be teachers
Be politicians, be preachers
Yeah

Be believers, be leaders
Be astronauts, be champions
Be truth-seekers

Be students, be teachers
Be politicians, be preachers
Yeah

Be believers, be leaders
Be astronauts, be champions

Standing in the hall of fame
And the world's gonna know your name
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame 
And the world's gonna know your name
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

You could be the greatest, you can be the best
You can be the King Kong banging on your chest

You could beat the world, you could beat the war
You could talk to God, go banging on his door
You can throw your hands up, you can beat the clock
You can move a mountain, you can break rocks

Standing in the hall of fame

The song ended and everyone applauded loudly. I got up and bowed politely. "Thank you"

"Alright, this ends our day one. Keep checking your sickles, for the next meeting time. Be careful of the Squad and yes, let's keep practicing" Harry said with a proud smile.

The next day, we were sitting in DADA. Same places the first day when Umbridge took the class. It meant sitting next to Draco. I sighed and sat next to him.

"Hello, darling" he said smirking a little, since he saw Harry staring at us.

"I never asked you, why do you call me 'darling'?" I said in air quotes, earning a chuckle from him.

"I think, it suits you, you know. You're sweet and kind and lovely and don't tell me you don't like when I call you darling" he said as we copied notes off the blackboard.

"You need to stop flirting, I have a boyfriend, Draco" I said not looking at him.

He placed a hand on thigh, where my skin was exposed, that couldn't be covered by my skirt. I stopped writing at looked at him, with one eyebrow raised.

"You know, I can't. I'm Draco Malfoy. And don't act like you don't enjoy all that flirting" he said leaning a little closer to my ear.

"I... don't" I said slapping his hand away from my thigh.

"Your cheeks tell a different story, darling" he said lightly shaking his head.

"No need to talk" Umbridge said looking at me and I just rolled my eyes.

The whole class, Draco had been cracking jokes and I tried my hardest to not laugh out loud, because I didn't want any more detentions.

"That was... really... funny, Draco" I said laughing and breathing heavily while laughing. At this point, Draco and I had been sitting really close.

"You look so adorable when you laugh, darling" he said kissing my cheek lightly.

I was stunned by his gesture, it didn't seem like he was trying to flirt, but he gave me a genuine compliment. He was acting very sweet with me. And just me, like he would be a bully to everyone but me. The class was over and I was grabbing my books, when I saw Draco and Blaise nodding in my direction.

"What?" I said as I kept the books in my bag.

"What? You have eyes on the top of your head too?" Blaise asked and I chuckled.

"We're having a party, in the Slytherin Common Room, tonight. We-" Blaise said but cut himself off when he got kicked in the shin. "... I was thinking if you'd like to come, Olive" he asked nicely.

I looked at Draco and he was looking at me with pleading eyes.

"I don't know, I mean you're inviting a Gryffindor, which I'm sure I will be the only one if I'd be attending and secondly, I have some work and what'd I tell Harry and the others?" I said as Hermione and the others approached us.

"Oh, come on, darling. It's just a party" Theo said, mocking Draco, they had heard our conversation from earlier. I just blushed and tucked a stray hair behind my ear, while Draco turned red.

"Alright, then, I'll think about it. I assume there's some theme?" I said as we all stood up, while Hermione and the others stood near my desk.

"Yes, Slytherin colors, 9 pm" Blaise said smiling widely.

"I can't come at 9 but sure I'll drop by later" I said nodding and Blaise said, "Sweet" while placing a kiss on my cheek. 

What is up with everyone?

I headed to charms, that was with Slytherins, as well. I had been thinking about the party, how I had the DA practice and all.

"What was all that about?" Harry asked annoyingly.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"Since when are you and Zabini so close, that he had the audacity to kiss you on the cheeks in front of me and invite you to a party, which you are not going by the way" Harry said irritatingly, stopping me to go to a party.

"Wait, what?" I asked in rhetorical way.

"You're telling me, no, no, denying me to attend a party that my friends are organizing?" I asked as I stopped walking.

"Yeah!" he said nonchalantly. I looked at Hermione and Ron, who stood there awkwardly.

"I can't believe this, Harry, you maybe my boyfriend. But you have no right to tell me, who my friends are or where I can or can't go. Plus, I greet people like that always. A hug and a kiss on the cheek" I said angrily, heading towards my next class.

"Oh, and Hermione, I think he can handle a practice by himself for tonight. I have a party to attend to" I stopped and said, not turning around.

I sat near the door, so that when the class is over, I would leave quickly, without wanting to face Harry. Luckily, Hermione sat next to me.

"You know he means well" Hermione said as we waited for Professor Flitwick.

"Well Mione? I am allowed to have friends other than you guys, you know" I said as I fiddled with my quill.

"Yes, I know and he does too-" Hermione said and I cut her off, "I don't think so he does!"

"Sorry, Mione, you know, I really wanna teach, but Harry needs to understand and Blaise, he's my friend, I can't say no to him" I said as Professor Flitwick arrived.

"I know. So, what are you gonna wear?" she asked as I realized that I needed to wear something that hides the mark.

"You're not mad at me for going to a Slytherin party?" I asked shocked that she was behaving normally.

"What? No, of course not. You need to blow off some steam, you've had too much pain, go and have fun" she said smiling at me and continued, "So, what are you wearing?"

"Right, I don't know, something that hides..." I said whispering the last part, "... the mark" and she nodded.

The day went by quickly and I wore a short red dress, that was strapless and went till my mid-thigh, on top of that, I wore a long red sleeves jacket to hide the mark, the dress showed my sharp collarbones and the necklace that Draco gave me and my mother's as well. I put on light eyeshadow, winged eyeliner and blush, highlighter and blood red lipstick and let my hair down, since it was till my shoulders and brown hair kinda looked sexy with red.

I know Blaise told Slytherin colors, but since I was the only Gryffindor invited, I wanted to stand out, which I was going to, anyway.

"You look riveting!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Yes! Hermione's right" Ginny added. I smiled and looked at the mirror, I hadn't looked good in a long time.

"So, how are you going? The Squad or Umbridge or even Filch sees you then-" Hermione said but I cut her off, "Blaise is coming outside the common room" I said and sat on the bed.

"What is it?" Ginny asked and I looked up, "Harry might be in the common room. I don't wanna face him"

"Don't worry, we got your back, babe!" Ginny said standing up, "We're leaving for the DA meeting. So, after a few minutes, you can leave too" 

"Thank you, you guys are the best!" I said hugging them tightly.

They left and after a few minutes, I went down too. Luckily, no one was there in the common room. I opened the door and saw Blaise in a dark green shirt, tucked in black pants. He had kept three buttons open, from the above, making it loose and his chest visible.

He turned around, as soon as I opened the door. He looked at me, chuckled looking down, shook his head lightly and said, "You're never gonna listen to me, are you?"

I shrugged and he offered me his arm, I put my hand through his arm as we walked to the dungeons.

"You know, you're really gonna stand out now" he said as we reached the door of his common room.

"I know, that's why I wore it" I said winking at him.

He whispered the password, 'Pureblood' and the door opened. We went in and all the eyes were on me, because one – the only Gryffindor there and two – everyone was wearing black and green, whereas I was wearing red. Loud music played in the background. High and drunk students dancing in the middle of the room. 

"Told ya!" he said and I looked at him. "I'm going to find Theodore; would you be a sweetheart and get me a glass of firewhiskey?" I said and he nodded.

I was walking over to the couch to find Theo, when Parkinson and her friends, which I don't know, blocked my way.

"Who invited you, mudblood?" she sneered.

"Really, Parkinson? I'm sure you heard the truth about me. I'm not a muggleborn" I said and tried to make my way, but she blocked me again.

"Still, who invited a blood traitor?" she asked eyeing me up and down.

"I did" a hand snaked on my waist and I looked up, to see Draco. He was standing there, his grip tight around my waist.

"Got a problem with that, Parkinson?" he asked raising an eyebrow. She scoffed, looked at me, nothing would piss her off more than the man of her dreams, being close to me. I smirked.

"Bitch!" she muttered and left.

"So, I thought you were dropping by later" Draco said as he led me to the leather couch, with a glass in his hand and his other still around my waist.

"Yeah, thought I'd come on time. Why? Did you want me to drop in later?" I asked as we sat down.

"No, no, it's good that you're early, darling" he said placing his glass down.

"By the way, you didn't ask me to the party, Blaise did" I said as I looked around the common room.

"Eh, well, two birds one stone" he said looking at me up and down.

"You look good, Montgomery" he said placing a hand on my thigh.

"Thank you, you do remember that even if I didn't come here with my boyfriend, I am still not single" I said picking his hand up and placing it down on his thigh while I crossed my legs.

He pulled me closer, where our thighs were touching, he leaned in and whispered in my ear, his hot breath tickling my neck. "I know, but the guys here, are looking at you like a hungry predator ready to attack its prey and I don't want that" he said and a placed a hand on my knees, his huge hands grabbing almost both of my knees.

"Ah!" Blaise said and looked at me, and then at Draco and then his hand on my knee, he smirked, while I shook my head.

"I've been searching for you, Olive" he said as he handed me a glass of butterbeer.

"I asked for firewhiskey, Zabini" I said reluctantly taking the butterbeer.

"Yeah, darling, you can't handle that. Remember, what happened the last time?" Draco said as he sipped his firewhiskey, whereas I turned red at the recollection of the memory.

"You know, Blaise, Harry was very jealous, when he saw you kiss my cheek" I said sipping my butterbeer, facing him.

"I know, there's someone else who was too" he said gazing behind me.

'Believe me, I know' I mouthed the words and winked.

"So, isn't this like breaking all of Umbridge's rules?" I asked Blaise.

"Yeah, but even we need to blow off steam once in a while, so today at the meeting, we laced her tea with some sleeping draught" Blaise said chuckling a little.

At least, the DA can practice without getting caught by Umbridge or the Squad.

We talked for a couple of hours and that's it, we talked. I rolled my eyes, thinking Slytherin parties were a bore.

"So, that's it? We're not gonna be doing else, and just drink and talk?" I asked as Theo approached us.

"You can dance" Blaise said looking at the dance floor.

"I am not dancing with sweaty, high and drunk Slytherins" I said as I took the firewhiskey from his hand and gulped it down in one breath.

"We do... I mean did. We used to play 'Bull's eye', drinking games, truth and dare and a lot of other games, before Draco mastered every game and always used to win. It was kinda boring to see Draco win always." Theo said sitting down next to Blaise on a chair.

"In Bull's eye, we don't play it with darts though, knife work. No one has beaten his record in both, 'Bull's eye' and drinking games" Blaise chimed in.

"Yeah, only the best, darling. But we'll play something else, something innocent like you" Draco said tightening his grip, that was on my knees, earlier in the night, now on my thigh.

"Innocent? Me? You don't know me well, love" I said smirking. "Draco only used to win, because he didn't meet his match yet" I completed and earned a 'damn girl' from Blaise.

"Really?" he said smirking back.

"Game on, Malfoy. I'd like to propose something, we'll have our own Tri-wizard tournament, nothing too much. First could be the drinking game, we'll each drink till the other passes out or your stock is over, whichever is earlier. Second, can be 'Bull's eye', when we're totally hammered. And third can be, erm, let me make it easy for Draco, we'll catch the snitch, outside" I said standing up, while the others oohed around us.

Draco stood up and eyed me up and down and said, "Don't think I'll go easy on you, darling" I scoffed.

"Alright, alright, let's say if Olive wins, what will she get?" Blaise said and I looked at Draco.

"Yes, yes, what will I get?" I asked bouncing my eyebrow up and down.

"Whoever wins, would hold the title of 'Ultimate Legendary Wizard/Witch'" Theo said and I looked at Draco.

"The loser has to, in the Great Hall, announce in front of everyone, without any teachers of course, that the winner is a 'Ultimate Legendary Wizard/Witch'" I said offering my hand to Draco.

He looked at me and said, "Deal, darling" and shook my hand.

We walked over to the make-shift bar that the Slytherins had made for the party.

I was a light weight; Draco had an undeniable advantage on this drinking game. And he knew I was a light weight.

One by one, Draco and I took shots of firewhiskey. The liquid burning down my throat but giving me confidence to continue. Of course, the party had started a long time ago, so there wasn't much of alcohol left.

The first task, we were tied. Draco looked at me squinting his eyes and I smirked and wiped my mouth.

Now, the second task, Bull's eye. Pretty simple, we will each have to throw knives on the board that had green apples, stuck to it. Each apple holding some points. The both of us would get 5 chances. The person holding the most points, wins.

Almost everyone in the common room was standing behind Draco, cheering him, probably out of fear. Blaise, Theo and Daphne stood behind me.

"You got this, Olive!" Blaise cheered from behind me and Daphne and Theo shouted their 'yeahs'.

"Ladies first, Montgomery" Draco said as pointed four of his fingers towards the board. I picked up a knife, threw in the air and caught it back, without hurting myself. I smirked at Draco. And threw the knife, hitting an apple worth 20 points.

Draco looked at the board and scoffed and threw the knife, hitting an apple close to the center, earning himself 50 points.

"Oh, Drakie!" Parkinson shrieked from beside him, making me roll my eyes.

Draco and I completed 4 of our tries, he was in the lead with 50 points. I might've managed to pass by the first task by sheer dumb luck. But to win this, I had to strike the bull's eye.

I picked up the knife, looked at Draco and winked. I was nervous, but I couldn't let him see that. I took a breath in and aimed for the center.

"Bull's eye!" Blaise shouted from beside me, as my knife hit the center apple. I was in the lead.

Now, it was Draco's turn. If he hit the center apple, then I was done for. He looked at me and I had an idea, I had to win this at any chance. I remembered how much he hated when I bit my lip, not hated but how much he was aroused when I bit my lip.

I sighed and looked at him, his hand ready to aim. I bit my lower lip and winked at him. I knew that that would tip him off, and it did. He threw the knife without looking at the board, and of course his peripheral vision can't be that good, that he would hit the bull's eye.

He didn't. But he did hit the closest apple to the center, with leaving only 10 points of difference between us.

As we saw, Blaise hugged me and spun me around!

"Oh, my Merlin, I cannot, bloody hell, believe that finally there's someone who can beat Draco's record" Blaise said happily.

"Can? She already beat that motherfucker!" Theo said as Blaise put me down.

"No!" Draco said coming to me. "She cheated" he said pointing at me.

"How'd I cheat Draco? I was standing right here" I said innocently.

"Argh" he said and was about to turn when I grabbed his wrist.

"1 – 0, Montgomery to Malfoy" I said winking.

The next and final task. We quickly went to the Quidditch Grounds, thank Merlin, without getting caught. It was cold, so I wore Draco's quidditch jersey and warm clothes. I borrowed Blaise's broom, since I didn't have one.

"Now, no dirty business, all you have to do is catch the snitch in 10 minutes. It's a practice snitch" Theo said as Draco and I mounted our brooms.

I looked at Draco, who was completely ignoring Parkinson standing beside him and cheering him, and looking at me.

'You are going down, darling' he mouthed the words and I scoffed.

"Ready?" Blaise shouted and we nodded, Theo threw the snitch in the air and Draco went flying like an eagle in the sky.

I knew the basics of flying, but of course, I didn't have any practice like Draco. He was the bloody seeker and captain of the Slytherin team.

I flew up in the air, when I searched for Draco or the snitch. I knew if he saw the snitch, he would go behind it, he needed this win or else, he'll have to say in front of the whole school, that a Gryffindor is an Ultimate Legendary Witch.

I was flying around to find the snitch, when I stopped and saw Draco looking at me.

"What are you staring at?" I asked as he flew closer to me and started flying in circles around me.

"You look good in Slytherin Jersey, if I wasn't the seeker, I'd definitely ask you to join the team" he said eyeing me. And that's when I heard the snitch.

My best chance at winning would be to distract Draco, like I did in the second task, well, not exactly like that. But I had to distract him, by talking or letting him gloat.

"Yeah, but I thought that no one is a better seeker than you are. Not even your favorite Scarhead" I said slightly flying towards the snitch, still letting Draco circle me.

"Don't think that your boyfriend is better than me?" he asked and I lunged and caught the snitch.

"No, I think that I am better than you" I said showing him the snitch that I caught and smirking.

"See you down, Malfoy" I said and flew down.

"Damn it!" I heard him yell and I giggled.

"Oh..."

"My..."

"Merlin..."

"Montgomery wins the tournament" I heard someone shout and I ran to Blaise and the others, while Draco stood a few feet far from us and chuckled.

We went back to the Slytherin Common Room, while everyone was cheering my name, well, everyone except for Parkinson.

"So, Malfoy" I said as I sat in the middle of the couch, with my hands spread on the headrest and my legs crossed.

"Would you like to practice something?" I asked smirking.

"No! We agreed only once, in the Great Hall, when the teachers aren't present" he whined and I laughed.

"Blaise, sweetheart, would you like to announce who won the tournament again?" I asked staring at Malfoy.

Blaise came beside me and said, "Olivia Montgomery wins the tournament"

Everyone started cheering and clapping, I winked at Draco and gestured him to sit beside me and he did. He didn't seem like a sore loser, because he was looking somewhat proud.

The party continued for an hour, where everyone was just talking since Draco and I had finished all the alcohol. Some had started dancing as well.

"Alright, I'm gonna go" I said standing up, stumbling a little.

"Now, you stumble? Now?" Draco said as he grabbed my waist to support me.

He walked me to my common room, all the way to there, I teased him about not winning the tournament. He just seemed to laugh, that's all. No snarky comments or anger outbursts, just happy laughs.

"Thank you, Draco" I said pulling his coat, for me to be able to stand.

"I needed to blow off some steam and I did. I must admit, I did think that your parties were a bore, but turned out to be pretty fun, actually" I said blinking my eyes once or twice.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it" he said placing his hands on my shoulder to keep me from falling.

"Certainly" I said kissing his cheeks and whispering, "Tomorrow is the day, I'm gonna remember for my whole life" and winked and went in the common room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 6.9K 75
"Draco, look at me..." Y/N touched my face softly and I stared down at her. Tears welled from deep inside and I tried but couldn't stop them from cou...
13.7K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
85.9K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...