Midnight Memories |Returning...

By SilentNiaAngel

|Official Sequel To The Goddess & Her Pack| Something Dark is brewing in the forest Desiree feels and knows i... More

MM| zero
MM|One: Black Vines
MM|Two: Black Eyes
MM|Three: BDay Blackout 1
MM|Four: BDay Blackout Part 2

MM|Five : Black Memories

50 2 0
By SilentNiaAngel

Midnight Memories
Chapter Five: Black Memories

             He Remembers.

The bloodiest midnight of his life.

The night he thought he would be free, the night he lost everything that made him human. The night he ruins another wolf vitality to pursue a mundane life. It was supposed to be a simple hunt, a simple slip of blood into his vessel but it wasn't.

It was chaos,

It was brutality.

It was another soul being ripped apart.

         Until

He heard her.

She was just a child then, innocent and clueless about the existence and truth surrounding her tiny being. He watches as black tears stream down her cheeks as her screams of cries shakes the atmosphere around her. It was like what I have done was being ripped from her instead of the boy lying limp in his blood.

His eyes blank.

His heart beating within the grips of my shaking hands. His blood slipping into the wet ground dissolving to the unknown like the human within my soul. Suddenly I was cold and flush with regret of my choice.

I didn't realize I sign my sentence of death. I sign away my soul to the devil.

I thought I was dead but her father saved me. The Dark Alpha I only heard stories about from my brother when it was time to sleep.
The Dark Alpha who was the only one to come out tainted from the darkness of the forest. The Only one who was mated to a Goddess who slips me into a frozen state as an animal to live until the moment has come for me to take the place as the dark Alpha daughter second chance mate.

That moment was now...

“Carmicheal,” Felisha's soothing soft tone calls me to, I turn away from my gaze of the forest to face her dress in her signature sher dress barefooted.

"Yes Alpha," he answered back, with a slight bow of his head.

"I told you to call me Felisha," she smiled, placing a couple of blanket and T-Shirts on the bed.

"I know, its a tradition where I come from. But I'll work on it,” he pledged with a smile.

" She's going to love your eyes," she cut the distance between them to cup his face.

“But will she love me?” he looks to the floor.

"Will she forgive me? He asked out loud.

" Despite all the darkness within her, loving you will be light of forgiveness." She told him.

"How do you know that?" He asked.

"She has the most wonderful father," she smiled starring at the ring upon her finger.

"And he has asked you to keep a safe distance away from the Dunned Wolves. Stay within a distance of Desiree, they won't be able to touch you,” she told him, he nodded.

" Do you like the room?" She asked.

"Yes,” he answered.

" I know it's going to feel different sleeping in here than in her room but sooner than later she'll be sneaking in here." she smiled with a knowing look.

"Yes, I know of you sneaking her in here to hide from Alex. That's why I choose this room." She looks over at him.

“Mom," Desiree appear at the door, her sweet Coconut Oil scent floats into my nose causing my heart to do a gigantic flip as our eyes connected.

"Is Dad finish with my grandparents,” she asked sceptic stepping into my room.

" Almost," Felisha answered and she pouted as she looks over at me, then towards my suitcase, that was open.

"Is that a snow globe?” she asked, picking it up off my pile of clothes. My mom must have slipped it in while packing. It was my Dad's. He watches as she runs her finger over the wooden part of it as she shakes it.

Felisha cleared her throat starting at him then towards Desires who was fascinated by the snow globe.

" Yes,” he answered as her eyes connected with mine, causing my breath to hitch upon her charcoal and violet ones. She wore white shorts with a simple black T-shirt that was tied to the left of her hip. Her hair was pulled in a bun at the top allowing the back to be left loose at the back.

"What's your name?" She steps towards me, causing this magnetic pulled to arise making me want to cut the distance between us.

"Car-Carmicheal Morganstien," he stuttered slightly.

"Nice name, was it your father's?" She asked, step a bit further towards him.

"Both my mother and father combined." He smiled.

"You got beautiful eyes, But don't be freak out if I say they remind me of my dog." She chuckled.

"I won't unless he was a good one." He replied, Admiring the way she smiled.

"He's the best, I love him more than my best friend Alex," she spoke with happiness, my wolf flipping inside with excitement.

"Just don't tell him I say so, he tends to turn a big fur of a ball when I put him above Alex. They have this ongoing rival who spend more time with me it's so annoying and sweet," she slips my snow globe onto the dresser.

"Your secret is safe with me,” I slide my finger across my lips imitating a key. She smiled staring at the globe.

" You can take the globe," he heard himself say. She looks up at him shocked.

"Really?" She took it up again.

"Yes, I heard it was your birthday two days ago," he told her.

"Thank you," she squeals excitedly.

"I wish all my dads, friends were this nice." She looks at Felisha.

"Come on Desiree, your father wants you," Felisha called to her, she looks over at him before slipping out of his room. He releases a breath he didn't know he was clasping.

He followed close behind at a safe distance as he catches her starring back at me. She was intrigued and probably frightened of our connection. Having her mate feelings and vibes was one of the flaws of being saved that night.

Call it cruel injustice but it was what it was. He was saved but was to be loved by the woman who's the mate he murdered.

A familiar scent floats across him and he looks up to come face to face with a pair of eyes he swears he would never see again.
It was Viella Brooks, the sister of the mate he killed. He stops abruptly his breathing unhinged, he grabbed his sudden tighten chest as the image of blood and the echoes of her piercing scream from inside his brain.

Before he knows he it he was plummeting to the ground as the sound of bones shifting, his skin burning with the familiarity of that night. He clenched his fingers within his palm as he tries to even back his breath, but her scent envelopes him. He opened his eyes seeing red and he growled as the sudden feeling of wanting to kill wraps itself around his entire being.

"Inhale!" Xavier voice breaks within the turmoil. He looks up, his wolf fighting to get up.

"Inhale,” he commands, as the Alpha pushes a black ball towards his nose, a sweet coconut scent along with lavender rushes into his nostril giving his entire body a flush of coldness.

" Daddy is he ok?" Desiree asked from the distance she stood, he opens his eyes, everything looks blurry. He tightening his eyes shut and then open them again.

“Keep this at all times," Xavier hands him the ball.

"It will help," he ascertains him. He looks down at Xavier's hand to find blood. He looks at him, he looks at it then shrugged his shoulder wiping his hands on his Jeans.

"Its nothing, I know how hard it is to smell the scent of your past. I smell it every day." He looks over at his daughter, who was standing a few distances with the Felisha.

"What is she doing here?" He asked, avoiding to stare at Viella who was standing beside Desiree.

"It's Confidential," he told him in a serious tone, staring him down. He could feel his Alpha commanding flare radiating off his body. He recoils from questioning the Alpha and got to his feet.

"I'm going to take a walk," he turns away towards one of the sides doors stepping out into the mid-morning air. He walks out turning to the side of the building to see a figure standing at the perimeter of the forest.

He stares more eagerly but the figure has disappeared, causing the rustling of leaves to be heard in their departure. He tucked his hands in his pockets as the dagger shift lightly against his lower back.

Letting him know that a demon rogue was sniffing along the perimeter of the Haynite Pack. He turned away from the forest to see Alex staring at him.

"What do you want Alex?" He asked, slightly annoyed as Alex strolls towards him.

"I need help looking for Charlie, Desiree's dog and since everyone seems to be avoiding me lately. Your the only person left to ask." Alex stated irritated, looking to the ground.

"I'm new I don't know the place," he implied.

"I'll lead, you follow," Alex said.

"And you know where to find him?” he asked starring at the boy who has annoyed him ever since he met him.

" I know the places he hides," Alex stated as he walks ahead.
“it's so weird Charlie would never leave Desiree side. The dog has abandonment issues when it comes to Desiree. He doesn't even allow me to be with her for even a second alone." He muttered looking under a few boxes scattered about.

"Aren't you happy he ain't around, you get her all to yourself" he inquired, Alex chuckled.

" A distracted Desiree doesn't make anyone happy." He stated in a warning tone as he walks ahead leading him to the back of the Packhouse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1K 39
Seb, a now 19 year old pup. After a year of freedom, guilt and independence 3 certain Alphas return to bring Seb back home. After everything that's h...
10.3M 367K 67
‶Your little mate, what is she like?″ ‶She's wild, but all the best flowers are.″ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ No one has ever seen Alpha Cedric...
495K 10.7K 58
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
23.6K 682 49
Jeon Jungkook is an alpha ,who is cold but he is lonely inside .He doesn't have a mate he wants someone to care for him, love him but he never says h...