His little wife

By snow_flakes777

Manik malhotra an arrogant hot and handsome man with wild desires.He wants to marry his girlfriend alya as so... More

prologue
character sketch
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
promo
part 26
part 27
part 28
PLS READ(imp note)🙏
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33

part 34 (last part)

18.3K 604 63
By snow_flakes777

Hello guys so here is the last part pls do votes and comments iam not setting any target as this is the last part.

Manik kissing nandini aggressively and nandini trying to kiss him back but failed after that both became breathless and manik broke the kiss.

Manik:Do u know nandini in any relation trust is the main thing but what happened u didnt trusted any of us.

Nandini with teary eyes:Manik iam sorry i really got scared of harshad i trust u all its just i didnt get to know what to do at that time.

Manik by seeing nandini in tears went towards her and cupped her and  face and kissed her forehead with utmost love and nandu closed her eyes feeling peace.

Manik:Little rat look into my eyes.

By that nandini raised her head slowly and looked into manik eyes and got lost in his beautiful brown eyes.

Manik:Nandini if u didnt see menaka at that time and u dont have any other option would u have let harshad take advantage of u.

By listening manik question nandini got shocked she dont know what to answer but she know that she would not let harshad touch her at any cost she might have thought other method to find rishab other than surrendering to harshad.

Nandini:No i will cut his hands if he would have touched me.

Manik:This is my little rat who dont get scared by anybody now u r talking like my little rat.Nandini see at anytime if u have to choose betweeen ur dignity and any other thing u have to choose ur dignity and character beacuse these are things which r imp in life.

Nandini nodded her head like a child and manik once more kissed on her forehead.

After sometime manik left nandini and abt to go towards sofa but nandini held his hand and stopped him.

Manik got confused why nandini stopped him he turned towards nandini.

Nandini:pls be here for one min manik.

By that nandini went towards her bag and took something from her bag in the meantime manik was confused what nandini was doing.

Nandini came towards manik and asked for his hand and manik forward his hand nandini slipped a beatiful diamond ring on his finger and manik got shocked seeing that.

Nandini:Manik i love u not from today i loved u from my 9th class u r the only man i have looked and u r the only person in my life i imagined my life with u.Ur my life manik and i will love u forever and ever she said with teary eyes.

By listening this manik got shocked and he got teary eyes he just hugged nandini tightly.

After breaking the hug he cupped nandini face.

Manik:I love u too little rat not from today i loved u from past 8 years i cant live without u little rat.

By that both hugged eachother tightly and didnt broked the hug after so many minutes both broked the hug

Manik also went towards the cupboard and took some small box in his hand and came towards nandini.

Manik:Little rat we both suffered a lot now its time for us to be happy i got a pendant for u.

Nandini:Make me wear that pendant with ur hands monster.

By that manik went towards nandini and make her wear the pendant which have MN nandini touched the pendant with utmost love.

After that nandini hugged manik and snuggled into him.

Nandini:Make me urs manik she said breaking the hug looking into his eyes.

Manik just didnt said anything and grabbed her waist and sealed her lips with his both r kissing eachother passionately.

Manik lifted nandini in his arms and made her lay on the bed and came above her.

He started peppering kisses on her jawline and kissed on her sensitive spot on her neck and bite there and nandini was just moaning manik's name.

Nandini slowly removed manik shirt buttons after that manik toatlly removed his shirt and throwed it somewhere in the room.

Manik undressed nandini and nandini was just in her inners she was feeling shy and covered herself feeling shy.

Manik removed her hands and started to kiss her shoulder and nandini was moaning he removed her inners and covered themself with blanket

There room filled with moans and groans

Next morning.

Both manik and nandini were sleeping peacefully and sunrays started to fall on their faces.

Nandini sleep got broked by that and she woked up she saw manik who slept beside her and saw the room condition she covered her self with blanket and remembered what happened last night and blushed hardly

At that time manik also woked up and and saw nandini who was blushing he slowly moved towards her and kissed her cheek.

Nandini saw manik woke up and got shocked.

Nandu:Manik what r u doing.

Manik:Romancing with my wife mrs malhotra.

By that nandu again blushed hardly and covered her face feeling shy.

Manik:If u blush that much then i cant control myself little rat.

Nandini:Monster move i have to get ready already its 8.00 and i dont have time to listen ur dirty talks.

By that nandini pushed manik on bed and ran towards bathroom quickly by covering herself with blanket.

After taking bath she came outside and and started to get ready infront of mirror.

At that time manik came towards nandini and back hugged her.

Manik:Little rat till now u wear mangalsutra.

Nandini:Yes monster i know our marriage happened when i was small but that doesn't mean that i dont wear this mangal sutra beacause it is the only one which i have as ur memory when u left to usa.

Manik:Sorry little rat.

Nandu:its ok monster.

By that both manik and nandini went down and nyu raj and rishab wished them gud mrng.

Rishab:Gud mrng didi and jiju

Nandu:Gud mrng rishu baby.

By that manik and raj sat on the sofa discussing abt taking admission for rishab in a best school nandu and nyu went to kitchen to make coffee for manik and raj.

Nyu:Nandu beta i can see that problems between u and manik got solved u both r looking very happy.

Nandu:Haa aunty.

Nyu:Just u two be happy all the time bacha.

Nandu:Thank u aunty.

After 1 year.

Malhotras r now a happy family manik and nandini both life was very happy they fight they love and they sulk at eachother but at last they will be together both got married grandly and once again oficially now nandini is officially mrs nandini manik malhotra.

At some hotel room in kerala.

We can see a couple watching tv by cuddling eachother and they r non other then our manan.

Nandini:Manik tommorrow we will go for sight seeing.

Manik:Nandini no pls we came here for holiday what we will do by going out we will enjoy being in the room he winked at her naughtily

Nandu:Chi besharam iam not gonna listen anything we r going out tommorrow.

Manik:ok mrs malhotra.

Next morning.

Manik and nandini went out for sight seeing both r enjoying a lot manik went to get ice cream for nandu and nandini stood alone at that time suddenly a car came towards her and grabbed her inside it.

Manik saw that and ran towards the car and in car nandini was shouting for help but the men in the car closed her mouth.

The car droved speedly and manik took his car and started to chase the car.

The car stopped at some farm house and the men grabbed nandini into the house.

Men:Boss we got the girl.

By that their boss turned and nandini got shocked seeing the guy he was the same guy who misbehaved with her when aditi arranged a date.

Nandu:u idiot how dare u.

Rahul:Cool baby see i said na i will make ur life hell how dare u hit rahul khanna now i will show who is rahul khanna he said.

At that time manik also entered the farm house after following the car and entered the house shouting nandini's name.

When manik entered the house one of the men hitted manik on his head  from back and manik fell down

Nandu:Manik she shouted.

Rahul:Nandink see ur husband he is bleeding baby.

Nandini abt to run towards manik but rahul held her tightly.

Rahul:Baby cool guys shoot him he ordered the men and nandini became shocked and saw unconscious manik on the floor.

Nandini:Pls rahul leave us she pleaded him by crying badly.

Rahul:No baby i will not leave ur husband

Nandu:pls she again pleaded by crying badly.

Rahul:Ok i will leave if u sleep with me.

Nandini got shocked and numb she really dont know what to do now her hear is piercing badly.

Nandini:Rahul pls i beg u leave us.

Rahul:u wont listen right guys shoot him.

Nandu:No she shouted.

Rahul:It means u accepted

Nandu just didnt said anything and crying badly.

Rahul:wow u accepted.

By that he held nandini hand and took her towards some room and nandini was continously crying by seeing towards manik.

Rahul took her to some room and closed the door he hold her shoulders.

Rahul:Baby dont cry u will enjoy my company.

By that he grabbed her from waist and roamed his hand on her bare waist and nandini was just numb she is not saying anything.

He pinned her to the wall and crooked inside her neck inhalimg her scent.

At that time nandini rembered manik words.

Manik:nandini if u have to choose between ur dignity or any other thing just choose ur dignity.

By remembering that nandini immediately pushed rahul hardly and runned outside the room and rahul also went behind her.

She came outside and men got shocked seeing her outside they were abt to hold her but she quickly saw knife on the table and grabbed it.

Rahul came there and saw nandini with shock.

Rahul:Nandini leave the knife u cant do anything to us just leave the knife otherwise ur husband is gone.

Nandini didnt said anything amd just looked towards unconscious manik with teary eyes.

Nandini: iam sorry monster she said and hold the knife toward her stomach and stabbed her self with the knife and  fell down.

By seeing that rahul and men got shocked.

They immediately got scared by this and rahul and his men escaped from the farm house leaving manik and nandini.

After sometime manik got conscious and looked his surroundings at that time time he saw bleeding nandini and got shocked and immediately runned towards her.

Manik took her head in his lap and started to pat her cheeks while crying badly.

Manik:Little rat get up he said crying vigorously.

He continuosly started to tap her cheeks and nandini came to conscious and panting heavily.

Manik:Nandini manik said with broken voice.

Nandini:Manik she said while touching his cheeks with blood hands.

Nandini:Manik u said na ahh she shouted with pain but again continued u said na u should choose ur dignity first and see i did it i didnt let that bastard touch me she said with much difficulty.

Manik:Little rat we have to go to hospital he said while crying.

Nandu:No manik iam also a doctor and i know i dont have much time she said with teary eyes and pain.

Manik:pls nandini dont say like that he said hugging her.

Nandini:I love u forever and ever monster she said hugging him back and closed her eyes.

Manik didnt felt any movements from nandini he broked the hug and saw nandini who left her last breathe.

Manik got shocked he became numb.

Manik:No little rat i wont leave u i will also come with u he said with broken voice and saw the gun beside him which was one of the rahul's men men they forgot the gun when they r escaping hurriedly from farm house.

Manik took that gun and last time he saw nandini's face and kept the gun on his chest.

Manik:i love u little rat he said with teary eyes and shooted himself.

Manan's love is forever they cant leave this world that is why god recarnated them again their love story will begin again and this time they will be together forever humesha

So guys get ready for season 2 of his little life this story is incomplete so now its time for season 2 with manan rebirth pls guys read it and give votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.9K 23
Manan fanfiction...... When a 21 year old Nandini got married to arrogant, rude Manik Malhotra, father of a 3years old baby boy. Let's just jump int...
481K 37.5K 57
Its a story of a billionaire boy name manik malhotra who fall in love with nandini moorthy. She is beautiful but he is also handsome hunk of the coll...
411K 20.2K 40
Character sketch Nandani Murty (protagonist) ~ An ordinary girl with no ambition in life but has a deep passion for dance. A girl who is very emotio...
3.8M 207K 110
Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live his life after finding his shining armo...