Spencer Reid imagines/ one sh...

By your_ivy_growss

I do not in any way, shape, or form own any of these characters 😗 Ok so leave suggestions in the comments an... More

Denial (one bed trope)
Lightweights
Lovebirds pt. 1
Lovebirds pt.2
No Matter What
Fear
Perfection
Snow day
Under cover
Hard times pt.1
Hard times pt.2
You dont like the rain?
Im good right here with you
Infinity street
Coming home
However long it takes
Coffee and kisses
Happiness
Hand in Hand
The feeling is mutal
Wasted
Valentines day
Announcement
Dream a little dream of me

Asleep at last

9.3K 69 3
By your_ivy_growss

Warnings: none just some wholesome fluff :)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

    You woke up to the sound of and incessant pounding on your door. You groaned and looked over at the clock on your bedside table. 2:30 am! Who the hell was banging on your door at 2:30 am! You grabbed your glasses and smushed them onto your face as you walked twords the door. You could tell they weren't exactly centered on your face but you were still to tired to fix them.

" Hello?" You asked tiredly and opened the door.

But as you did, you noticed no other than Spencer Reid. He was standing at the door with a guilty expression. He looked up at you and frowned.

" I'm sorry to wake you... I just... The nightmares... there umm.. there back and I-I just .."

Before he could finish his sentence you walked over to him and pulled him into a tight hug. He quickly returned it and burrowed his head into the crook of your neck. You both stood there like that for a long while.

" Do you wanna talk about it?" I said quietly as I walked him over to the couch in my living room.

Ever since he had got out of prison, he had terrible night terrors. It wasn't the same dream every night, but they were all equally terrible. When Spencer first told you about them you told him he could always come and talk to me about it. And he did, frequently. He was your best friend and you were both always there for each other.

" y-ya that would be nice." he said quietly as he looked down at the ground.

You patted down at the seat next to you, implying for him to come closer to talk. As he talked about the dream you both became tired. You had hugged him before so you were still wrapped in each others arms as you dozed off. And that's how you remained all night on the couch. He would stir in his sleep every once in while, and he woke up once, but when he saw your face he felt calmed and at peace and fell right back to sleep. You both did.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Word count:364

So this story was little shorter than my last one but a little more wholesome. I also liked the idea that there wasn't any like romantic feelings, and more just two friends that comforted each other but tell me if your against it lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 40.7K 60
In which a girl genius meets a boy genius. "𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝒻, 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒"...
44.7K 1.2K 35
𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙧. 𝘼𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣�...
13.7K 474 22
Your body is a weapon and it's is killing me, making me to bleed, and making me weak. getting me addicted to you, even though you are a poison in my...
18.7K 148 22
I mixture of events causing love to unfold So I definitely was not expecting to have this many reads. First thank you to those who actually enjoyed t...