A whole new world

By Lizardtheunicorn

It's Aladdin but bakudeku. I don't think you need more of a description than that. in honor of the greatest w... More

Hello.
ONE JUMP AHEAD
PALACE WALLS
A MILLION MILES AWAY
ANNOUNCEMENT
FRIEND LIKE ME
PRINCE KATSUKI
THE BALL
WHOLE NEW WORLD
HIGH ADVENTURE
SPEECHLESS
WEDDING
HERE WE GO
I'M LOOKING OUT FOR ME
STEAL OF A DEAL
....GENIE MAGIC
FORGET ABOUT LOVE
YOU'RE ONLY SECOND RATE
WATERFALL
SILENT
THE PRICE
I'M JUST SO HAPPY
WISHING FOR YOU
TAKEN
WELCOME TO THE FORTY THIEVES
THE KISS
THE END

FIGHT

17 0 0
By Lizardtheunicorn

"He what?"Shoto asks.

Katsuki sighs "izuku didn't pull away from your dumbass!"

"Oh"

"he didn't even tell you no. You gave him plenty of time to get away, but he didn't, I need to know why"

Shoto rests a hand on Katsuki's shoulder "Katsuki, I'm sure he meant nothing by it. It's just a kiss, my fault please don't get mad at him"

"Whatever" katsuki slaps the hand away "I don't give a fuck who izuku is with as long as he's happy. I just don't wanna be led on so hurry the fuck up and confess so I can marry my fiancé!"

"Kat-"

"Someone made a wish!"

Shoto is cut off by katsuki vanishing with a puff of orange smoke. The man's eyes widen and he begins to run out of the cave pocket and where the group is gathered. When he runs inside the group quiets down.

"Katsuki's been returned to the lamp! The owner made a wish!" he exclaims

Izuku darts out of his seat "did katsuki say what the wish was?"

Shoto shakes his head "no, he just took off"

"Where do the thieves normally gather ?" Denki asks

"The food hall," dabi says "if they wanted to show off their first wish they would do it there"

"If we sneak in one team could be a distraction while the other gets the lamp. This could be our one chance to get the lamp without fighting." izuku says "Dabi, Shoto, ochako, Himiko, and jin will be the distraction team, we'll use Himiko's magic to make a double of kat's father. The rest of you back her up." the team nods then set to work gathering weapons "Mina, eijiro, Denki, hanta and I will go after the lamp. If you have to engage in combat send off the signal flare and we'll pull out. We only have one chance, if this doesn't work we're screwed"

"Since when are you a strong powerful leader," ochako asks the prince

"I've read enough war books to know about strategy. I don't think I'll ever make it on the field in a war so this is the perfect chance to show what I can do!" izuku says "if we save Kat the court would have a lot more faith in me, it probably seems selfish but I'm kinda hoping this could turn into something really good!!"

"You're like a master manipulator" ochako sweat drops "you understand how everyone is gonna think, it's kinda intimidating"

Izuku laughs and rubs at the base of his neck awkwardly and unable to handle the new praise of his intelligence "I don't know about that but I do understand psychology better than most"

"Izuku, we're ready to go," Denki says interrupting the due

"Alright, let's save katsuki"

.

.

.

Katsuki's father rests a hand on the blonde's shoulders while meeting his eyes "no one will ever rub this lamp once I'm done."

"Bastard don't fucking touch me," katsuki says, pulling away from his father "just make your wishes and let me go"

"All in due time my boy," the leader holds out the lamp for the other thieves to see "I wish! To be the richest man in the world"

"What are you? Five fucking years old?" katsuki scoffs. His father shoots him a look "yes master" Katsuki groans. A mountain of golden coins appears around the cave "can I go now?"

"Shut up," his father says. The thieves attack the coin pile and start collecting the gold.

Across the room, the distraction team is preparing to attack. Himiko turned into katsuki's father and walked into the room. attention shifted to the woman as she shouted "imposter!! He's sus!!"

"Himiko. Idiot, you realize only the real one could use the lamp right?" katsuki sweat drops "that didn't work at all"

"Wait, he has the lamp?" the fake asks

"Oh my god idiots," katsuki says "see y'all later I'm not dealing with this shit" katsuki vanishes back into the lamp.

his father sets it down and laughs "come on out little prince and company," The exasperated prince and his friends emerge from their hiding places. "Restrain them!" The thieves set down their coins to attack the group of heroes. None of them put up any fight.

The leader of the thieves rubs the lamp and a puff of orange smoke followed by Katsuki's body forming pops into the air. "Can I just sleep it's way past bedtime" he lazily rubs his eyes and looks around. seeing his friends and lover being held against their will causes a burning rage to grow within katsuki "release them"

"don't order me around boy!" The man raises a hand to strike katsuki but is cut off by an explosive blast to his face. When the man is finally able to see straight again he stares katsuki dead in the eyes "you're going to regret that"

"Don't hurt him!!" Izuku cries, finally fighting against the arms restraining him "please! Just release Katsuki!!!"

"Silence that worthless brat!!" the man shouts "now!"

The thief holding izuku yanks him back by his neck causing the man to cry out in pain. "Stop!" katsuki shouts but the thief makes no movement to release izuku

"This is what happens when you disobey" the man watches as katsuki tries fighting against his orders to save izuku. "I still have two more wishes, I only had one important one so I can use my last two to do whatever I want"

"Just make your wishes!!" Katsuki says "they have nothing to do with this, just let them go!!!"

"I wish for izuku's memories to return!"

Memories of being with tomura flood izuku's brain at an overwhelming speed. The pain and horror overwhelm the man causing him to cry out in utter agony. "Izuku!" shoto exclaims "what'd you do?!"

"I-i didn't mean to" katsuki stutters

"For my final wish, i wish for katsuki bakugou to kill izuku midoriya"

No

Katsuki's eyes spark with tears as a feral need to murder his lover fills his mind. Only one thought takes hold of the hero's mind.

Kill izuku midoriya

"Katsuki! Control yourself! Fight it!" Denki shouts at the frozen katsuki. "I know it's hard but you can fight it for a little while"

"Izuku, snap out of it!" shoto says. Izuku whimpers softly and shakes his head "come on! You need to rub the lamp so katsuki is free!"

"Take out the pillars! Leave them all to be crushed" the leader orders. The thieves cut the rope keeping the pillars of the cave from collapsing causing the ceiling to fall down on the group of paralyzed heroes

"Not today!" Denki uses a sheet of lightning to keep the rubble from crushing them "I ain't dying today! I've lived thirteen thousand years no way in hell am I not dying of old age!!"

"Denki.." ochako says exasperated. She turns to izuku who lays in shoto's arms weakly "izuku, you gotta snap out of it" she says "come on!"

"Izuku!!!!"

"Hello??" izuku calls out into the void "is anyone out there??" He walks around the vast white landscape, looking for any sign of life. "Katsuki!!!! Shoto!!! Ochako!!!"

I'm alone.

No one's coming

Just like before

Worthless

I really am worthless.

I can't even save katsuki

They're gonna die because I can't get to the lamp

Come on

Fight

Don't just sit here

Fight through it

Come one, you idiot!!

Just do something!!!

"Ochako" izuku mumbles weakly "y-you have to do it. Rub the lamp. Make a wish to get us home, k-katsuki will be ok, I trust you, he'll trust you as w-well"

"Izuku i-"

"Please. It h-has to be you" izuku's eyes slip shut.

"katsuki! you better not kill me!!!" ochako cries reaching for the lamp. She rubs it frantically "I wish for us to be home!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 395 12
"Huh?..." "Oh! Recovery Girl, he's starting to wake up!" "Ah! Who- what- where?!" "Calm down, you're safe." "My name is Midoriya, Izuku Midoriya. T...
61.4K 2.3K 14
𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿. 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱𝘆. angst. lowercase. ₀₈₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁ ₜₒ ₁₀₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁
22 0 10
this is rewrite 1, version 2 of this fanfic. Bare with me because eventually I will publish the final draft
10.8K 283 14
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐤.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮, 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐭.. ...