Hell & Back | BOOK2

By -SOLARSAR

Separated from each other, the 48 out of the 100 that survived the battle of the grounders declared missing b... More

𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
life update/shall i continue?

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

1.2K 82 19
By -SOLARSAR

ISLA

BLINKING SLOWLY, I SAW THE LIGHT BLINDING ME FROM THE CELING. Finally, the sun. Oh how I've missed the sun, the light touching my skin, heck I even miss the rain and that storm that almost killed Finn.

"Isla." I heard a warm rasp voice rush through my ears. I could recognise that voice from a mile away. That voice that never leaves my mind...

"Bellamy?" I whimpered.

Looking at him sitting in the other side of the corner I gasped, crying at the sight of him. He looked clean with his plain short sleeved shirt. His hair was brushed well and there was no scar left from the battleship.

"What- help me!" I move my chains towards him.

Hoping he would, he didn't.

"I can't do that sweetheart." He stood up, moving next to me. "And you know that."

Shaking my head in panic mode, I screamed. "What do you mean?! Bellamy! Please!" I cry,

Kneeling to my level, we were inches away. He was close, so close I could touch, so close I could almost smell, so close I could- "I'm not real." He said so softly.

"What do you mean? I can see you, hear you-"

"You're dying, Isla. I need you to fight! Wake up!"

I ended up breaking up in front of him, crying so hard that I needed to catch a breath. "I can't anymore." Sniffling, I blinked once more to let the left over tears stream down my face. "I've tried. They're leaving me here to rot."

"Look at me." He ordered but I couldn't. "Look at me Isla!"

I lifted my head up to his order, "Is that it? You're just going to give up? You haven't even stood up to your dad or me. You left me and you don't get to do that, Isla. So I-" He paused, trying to calm himself. "I need you back." He finished.

     "You don't need me, you have Clarke."

   "Clarke isn't the one I'm in love with!"

Lost for words, I didn't know how to respond. He was just the figure of my imagination, like he said, he's not real. "You're not real." Shuffling myself, to hide in the corner. I ignore the imposter.

    "You're right. But even you're subconscious believes that because the only thing keeping you alive is me and you can do it, don't give up." He angered.

A sudden memory shot at me like a spear. "I didn't tell you." I swallowed, "When we did it, I didn't say that I love you."

"Then tell me."

"I-" I didn't get to finish since he vanished right before my eyes.

No...

BELLAMY

Walking through the woods, following Murphy lead, I couldn't help but analyse Finn behaviour. I've never seen him like this, ever. But love makes us do crazy things and he was crazy for Clarke just as I am for Isla.

Difference is I grew up hiding emotions since I hid Octavia on the floorboards. Also, I felt a part of me knew how strong she is, she's a fighter she will come back.

      "Everybody down! Now!" Murphy hissed as he pulled me down on the ground. "This is it. Told you I'd find it." He gasped as we watched a field of grounders wondering around.

Aiming my gun to check a closer look through the zoom glass it was nothing but invited grounders. "I see nothing but Grounders." I told them.

Finn aggressively stole my gun to take a closer look himself. Rolling my eyes, I knew he was trying to search something involving our people, "Finn, they're not here."

He suddenly shaken by a sight he saw, "Wait a minute, they've got stuff from our dropship."

A relief washed over me, knowing we're one step closer to saving them. "Maybe they know where our friends are."

     "Yeah or maybe they killed them already." Murphy optimistically stated.

Finn harshly whispered, "Son of a bitch."

Looking at him, concerned I asked, "What?"

     "The guy with the one eye. Around his neck."

From the distance we were at I couldn't see well but I could see a faint item around the one eyed grounder, possibly what Finn was desperate knowing. "What am I looking at?" I asked once more.

"He's got Clarke's watch. It was her father's." He answered, a knot tied around my stomach when I heard her name. If it is, we were one step closer to getting Isla, all of them.

     "She wouldn't give that up without a fight." I told him.

Finn moved aside, he breathed heavily havin bf more determination to get this watch. "Neither will we." He spoke for us all.

Making a plan, I ordered everyone. "Ok you're with me." I pointed at Finn. "You two stay here. This thing goes south take out the other grounders but don't shoot the grounder with the watch. Copy?" I specially spoke to Monroe and Sterling.

"Copy." Sterling nodded.

Monroe questioned about Murphy, "Copy. And what about Murphy?" Internally screaming at myself, I couldn't beat myself to look at Murphy at times.

    "Yeah do I get a gun now?" He smirked.

Groaning my words, I shoved him a gun. "Something like that."

In a manner of minutes, we all rushed to our position. Behind a tree, Murphy is baiting the Grounder with the watch while I creep behind him. The Grounder approaches the tree and i knocked him out with a hard rock.

Watching him on the ground unconsciously, Finn retrieves the watch.

"We need to take him somewhere quiet." I announced.

Finn flared his nose, "I know just the place."

++

Following Finn to the bunker where it looked homely, he dragged the grounder down with his hands tied behind his back. He was on his knees with no help. We tried to get some intel out of him but nothing seemed to work, however, Finn was too passionate to get information out of him.

    "We're gonna do this again and this time you're gonna stop screwing with us. Where did you find this?" He yelled as he threw the watch to his face.

    "I told you, I found it outside your camp." He gave the same answer, I moved aside in frustration. I tried to remember who dragged Isla out of the camp but I couldn't remember any details other than the grounder clothing they all wear.

"He's lying." Finn stated. "She would never take it off voluntarily."

We all knew that.

"I know." I tell him as we all frantically watched Finn lose his mind. "Where is the girl who was wearing this watch!?" He spat his words out of anger, shoving the clock to his only viable eye.

   "I never saw a girl."

"Another lie." Murphy stated, he was sitting behind me, enjoying the front row seat he was getting while my heart was beating frantically not knowing what Finns impulses is like. "Maybe you should stop asking him nicely."

Hating hearing his voice, I snapped. "Shut up Murphy." Maybe if I spoke in a softer tone, he would answer. "Where are our friends? You took them we know you did just tell us where?"

Silence emerged within us and got nothing. Finn resolved to one thing that could possible get an answer too as he clocked his gun. "Murphy's right, we're wasting time." He marched to the helpless grounder, punching him with the gun. "Answer the question!" He yelled, attacking him.

I grabbed him from behind, pulling him aside but he was resisting. "Hey! Hey!"

    "Where is the girl who was wearing this watch?!" Finn yelled once more before I forcibly pushed him away on the ground.

   "Finn, stop!" I growled, "We don't want to do this trust me. There are some lines you can't uncross." I tried to mention but he completely ignores and marches to the grounder again throwing multiple punches without hesitation.

     "Where is Clarke!? Where is she?!" He shouted.

Moving Finn again, his level of anger risen when he pointed the gun at me. "Back off!"

    "Put down the gun Finn." I had my hands up, "I understand. You want Clarke... so do I. I want to find her as much as you do but this-" I paused, pointing at the grounder. "Isn't you. It isn't us."

Finn ignored me, re aiming the gun at the grounder. "3 seconds! 2! 1!"

   "Ok! Ok! I'll tell you!" The grounder begs. "Your friends are east of here the village where we take our prisoners of war."

    "East, where? How do we get to them?" He seethed.

    "I can draw you a map. You should hurry, soon they'll outlive their usefulness."

    "Get him something to draw a map." Finn ordered to us, Sterling gave him a large piece of paper and pen.

It's clear Finn is crazy for Clarke, quite literally. Crazy things that we can't uncross. Isla taught me that what's right and what's wrong, I can't lose myself finding her the same way Finn is, who knows where we end up too.

"You thought I was the crazy one, huh?" Murphy snarled.

++
You lot smashed the last chapter votes... let's do it again :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...