~𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹~

Por Nilda46

"Angelina, I'm literally ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ. Just please, stay with me. You don't have to le... Más

:)

1

34 1 0
Por Nilda46

"Angelina come on, wake up. We're here," I felt my mother's cold, soft hands shake me. I slightly furrowed my brows, knowing that once I open my eyes, it truly means that we actually moved.

"Mom, five more minutes, I'm begging you," I slightly muttered out, scrunching my nose. My seat shot back, causing my body to shoot up. My eyes burst open as I take quick and heavy breaths. I looked over to me mom, my mouth wide from fright as she laughs.

"Mom, it's not funny. I could've had um," I rubbed my head slightly, trying to remember the word,"You know, that thing people get when they get scared or whatever?"

"Oh my god, a heart attack?" she questioned, a small laugh coming out of her lips.

"YES, that thing," I replied, sitting my seat back up.

"Yeah, well hopefully it happens soon. What colour casket do you want? And make it cheap," my mom joked as I got out of the car.

"Haha, very funny," I responded.

"I'm just kidding. You know I love you," my mom said, coming up to me and giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Mom, you're embarrassing me," I said, "wiping" the kiss off of my cheek playfully with a smile.

"There's no one out here though, honey," my mom responded, raising her brows, going in for another kiss.

"Still," I responded, moving out of the way, stretching a bit.

"Awe, is my little baby scared that hot boys will drive past us," she asked.

"MOM, NO," I responded, turning around, putting my hand on my mouth.

"Well then, HERE," she yelled, spinning me around and giving me multiple kisses on my cheek.

"Okay," I muttered out, a large goofy smile on my face. "Ma, ma, OKAY," I let out again, laughing, her hands still on my face, kissing it.

My mom then stopped, patting my shoulder.

"I'm going to the apartment," my mother quickly spoke out. "Our apartment number is eighteen. I'll unpack while you bring our stuff up," she said, grabbing two suitcases and leaving me.

"So I'm just gonna bring all of this up, by myself?" I yelled, causing her to laugh as she opened the gate.

She turned around, looking over at me, "BASICALLY ," she responded, turning around and leaving me alone.

"Jesus, we have so much crap," I murmured to myself, sighing. I grabbed a box full of plates, bowls, and utensils, making my way to the gate. I put the box down behind me, opening the gate.

As soon as I walked in, I noticed the pool and cringed. "At least we have a pool," I thought. "Or whatever you'd consider that."

I turned around, grabbing the box and making my way around the pool. I got fairly far till I accidentally bumped into someone, making me drop the box.

"I'm literally so sorry," I choked out, bending down and opening up the box to make sure nothing broke. Standing up, I grabbed the box, letting out a sigh.

"It's no worries, " the boy said as I looked into his brown eyes.

"No no, it's my fault. I was too busy looking at the, " I turned my head towards the pool, cringing. I then turned around with a sarcastic smile, finishing my sentence "beautiful pool," I smiled.

"Yeah, what a beauty, huh, " he responded, looking at me, a large smile placed on his face. I raised my eyebrows at him, smirking.

"T-the pool. I mean the pool, " he said, turning his gaze to the barely filled pool. I noticed his cheeks, filling with color.

"Yeah, of course, you did, " I responded, walking past him, towards the stairs.

"HEY, wait up, " he called out, catching up to me.

"I'm Daniel, Daniel LaRusso, " he said, sticking his hand out for me to shake.

I looked down at his hand, and then towards the box. "You know, I can't really shake your hand at the moment, though I would love to," I laughed out as he awkwardly slid his hand through his hair, then down to the back of his neck, rubbing it awkwardly.

"But I'm Angelina, Angelina Perez, " I added, smiling.

"Angelina?" he muttered. "Angelina, I like it, " Daniel spoke up. I slightly shifted my head towards the top of the staircase, hinting that I was gonna start walking once more.

We made our way towards my apartment, I turned over towards him, leaning on the door.

"Well, this is my stop, Daniel, " I said, setting the box down.

"Oh, eighteen? Okay okay, cool. I'm in twenty, " he replied, slightly shaking his head towards the side.

"Cool cool, " I said, turning around, about to open the door before he spoke again.

"Hey, um, there's a party on the beach today. My friend Freddy invited me. I'm sure he'd have no problem with me inviting someone else, considering you're also new, " he said. "I don't know if you'd like to go, but I think you'd enjoy it, we could both meet new people, you know, hang out or whatever."

I thought about it for a second, biting my lip.
"Yeah yeah. I'll go. Let me bring all my stuff up so I can get ready, " I responded, leaning against my door once more.

"Okay, I'll uh, I could come by before I leave," he spoke, "only if you'd  like, of course," he added quickly after.

"Sounds good, " I responded.

"Okay, see you later, " he said walking backwards, giving me a lopsided smile.

"See ya, LaRusso, " I smiled as I opened the door, walking in. I heard him murmur my name a few times, making me smile.

"Hey, who was that?" my mom asked, her eyebrows raised.

"Huh?" I asked, playing dumb, trying to hide my smile.

"The boy, the boy you were talking to, " she said, setting whatever was in her hand down.

"I don't know what you're talking about, " I shrugged, setting the box down on the counter. She let out a hum, silence following afterwards for a good few seconds.

"Okay, okay. Then I guess you don't want to go to the party that you weren't invited to, considering there was no one out there, " she said shrugging.

"Ma, ma. I was jokinggggg, " I responded, opening the box and pulling out some plates.

"Yeah, okay. Well, I'm allowing you to go, if that's what you want to hear, " she smiled. "I remember when I was younger, and all of the parties I went too. I was one wild child, I remember meeting Je-"

I cut her off, cringing. "Yeah, I don't think I wanna know what happened," I spoke, making my way to the door. She let out a "pft" sound, rolling her eyes playfully. "but thanks ma," I finished, opening the door.

"WAIT, was he cute?" she asked, smirking.

"MOM, " I yelled, slightly shutting the door, peeking outside to make sure he was no longer out there.

"Oh, don't be like that," she lightly laughed.

I finally edited this chapter after almost two years, and jesus was it a pain. I had almost entirely edited every single sentence, which took me longer than it actually took to write the chapter, I kept rereading and rereading till I finally gave up lol. I obviously left mostly everything I wrote beforehand on this chapter, simply bc I think it's better to keep writing, especially since I'll be able to reflect on this and future chapters, to allow myself to get better!!!

It's obviously a shorter chapter, but I just had to get the moving part in. Next chapter should have Daniel AND Johnny in it😏 so that's nice iykyk.. anyways, time to write a chapter for both of my others stories, pls pls pls let me know what i could do to enhance my writing skills!! I would be very grateful:)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

342K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
116K 5.8K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...