MHA smut one shots

By sero_tape

The image I used for the cover was drawn by fenkko on tumbler, if there are any problems tell me I'll be happ... More

Night Terrors (KiriBaku)

38 2 4
By sero_tape

warnings!!

top Kiri, bottom Bakugou, gay sex, night terrors and a lot of smut.

Light tapping slowly pulled a half-asleep redhead into consciousness. Rubbing his tired eyes as he sat up trying to become accustomed to the pitch-black room, he was in. the light knocking continue on in a soft specific, repeated sequence. -. .. --. .... - -- .- .-. .

Smiling softly to himself, Kirishima soon worked out what was going on. Pressing his hand to the wall beside his bed he carefully analysed the knocking. It's been over 2 years since L.O.V attack at U.A's quirk training camp in The Beasts Forest. Which enviably ended in the fall of All Might. Though most have moved on and excepted what had happened, there was one blond who still found himself adversely affected by the events. Bakugou after being kidnaped and blaming himself for what happened to All Might, was left with crippling, recurring night terrors. In an attempt to help with Bakugou's night terrors Kirishima had learnt the cryptic language, Morse code. Spending months on the topic, he religiously learnt the old, coded jargon to help, in any way calm his friend. And this worked fabulously. Using morse code bakugou could centre himself back to reality by knocking against a cool surface. Along with having Kirishima communicate with him to reminded him that he wasn't alone, and he was safe.

After the sequence played through a couple more times, Kiri swiftly worked out what the blond was trying to communicate.

Bakugou: -. .. --. .... - -- .- .-. . (NIGHTMARE)

Kirishima had been doing this for nearly 3 years now and no matter what time in the night it was he would always reply. Morse code had become somewhat of a second language to him now. Taking no time to think of his reply he softly returned the knocks when he heard a break in pattern from the other.

Kirishima: .- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / --- -.- (ARE YOU OK)

Repeating his message over and over till he got a reply, Kirishima lent the side of his body and head to the cool surface of the wall beside him. Leaning on an old retro Crimson Riot poster Bakugou had found him for his birthday. His eyes traced over the barely lit poster as he waiting patiently....

Bakugou: -. --- (NO)

Sitting up abruptly, a sharp rush of worry pierced through the redhead's entire body. Bakugou very rarely ever actually admitted that he wasn't doing well. He usually just called Kirishima some insult before saying goodnight and going back to bed. All the blond wanted when waking up from a night terror was to know that someone was there for him. That someone no matter what time in the night would reply to him, helping ground him and understand that what had occurred in his dreams was in fact only a dream. But this wasn't the kind of reply Kirishima had received. A little hurriedly Kiri replied, this time with slightly more force behind his knocks than before.

Kirishima: .-- .... .- - ... / .-- .-. --- -. --. / .-- .... .- - / -.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / -. . . -.. (WHATS WRONG WHAT DO YOU NEED)

A little panic in his knocks Kiri waited impatiently for the others response. After what felt like hours, though was most likely a few minutes he finally received a response.

Bakugou: -.-. .- -. / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- -- . / --- ...- . .-. (CAN YOU COME OVER)

Feeling slightly relived that Bakugou didn't just close up on him and go back to sleep. His worried expression soon melted into a soft smile instantly replying.

Kirishima: .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / --- ...- . .-. / .. -. / .- / ... . -.-. (ILL BE OVER IN A SEC)

Hopping quietly out of his bed, Kirishima hastily made his way over to Bakugou's room. The sound of his solitary door creak open, was the only sound heard in the desolated dorm hallway. Softly knocking on the door next to his own to signal he was here before he slipped into the bedroom. Katsuki was sitting up in his bed with his back to the wall, the one that connected him to Kirishima's. wearing his usual black scull shirt and grey sweats. The way the blond sat in tandem with his expression made him so look vulnerable. He looked lost.

"What's up?" the red head asked in a quiet, delicate voice as to not upset the other any further.

Tilting his head up from his dishevelled state, Bakugou watched Kiri walk over to where he was sitting. Shifting over and patting the spot next to him, the other sat down beside him. Looking down at his hands, running his thumb over his own knuckles as his face screwed up almost as to work out how to answer.

"I had another Nightmare," Bakugou replied slowly, making sure he carefully thought over what he was going to say next. Kirishima just sat patiently, giving the other his full attention, letting Bakugou come at this at his own pace. A little time passed before he finally spoke up again. "You won't leave me right? You promise you won't leave me?" Kiri was a little taken back by the question that seemed to come from left field.
"Of course, I'm not going to leave you," Kiri replied with a surge of determination, chuckling slightly. Bakugou's head fell slightly at the others quick response.

"No Eijiro, I need to tell you something and I need you to promise me you won't leave me. Please promise me you won't leave." Bakugou pleaded with some form of depravity. Kiri sat up straight at the formality of being called by his first name. The redhead really wasn't liking the way his closest friend was acting, he even missed the insults. The resurgence of worry was setting in, he had no idea what the other was going to tell him, but he knew no matter what it was he'd never leave him.

"I promise," Kiri replied turning his body to look directly at the male next to him, Bakugou just turned his head to the side. After what felt like hours of excruciating silence to the impatient red head it was finally broken.

"I like you," the blond said slightly awkwardly, absolutely terrified at the response he'd receive.

"I like you too man," Kiri chuckle feeling much more at ease. The completely dense male not catching the others confession. Which did nothing but piss the blond off.

"No, you fucking hair for brains, I like you, like more than friends like you," he spat out, his fiery temper taking over from his previously vulnerable state. Until he actually registered how bluntly he'd just confessed .

"Y-you what?... Wait really?... This is why you were so worried?" Kiri's voice growing increasingly more excited as he questioned the other.

"Fuck off shitty hair," the blond spat back, still not sure weather he was being excepted or not. Kirishima all to excited with the fact that his three-year long crush was now confessing to him. Finding this Completely unbelievable. "So? How do you feel?" the now bashful blond asked.

Slipping his hands into Bakugou's fidgety ones, Kirishima grinned uncontrollably. Showing off his beautiful sharp pearly whites. "Bakugou, I've loved you since I first laid eyes on you in first year, I mean why do you think I spent months learning morse for you? I've just haven't had the balls to confess at risk at loosing our friendship." He shuffled himself closer to the blond, "I love you Katsuki, more than anything else on this planet."

"Idiot," Bakugou smirked softly, rolling his eyes at the male in front of him, obviously way to happy by what Kirishima had just said but tied to keep his cool. Finally, after three years he closed the gap between them.

Moving in closer as their lips for the first time finally met, closed together in cosmic bliss. It felt like a huge weight had been lifted from both their shoulders as their lips moulded and danced together perfectly. The two unable to stop uncontrollably smiling into the kiss. Kiri's hand moving up to caress the others cheek, not breaking their connection till they both ran out of breath. Pressing their foreheads together as they both panted slightly. Kiri was unable to take his hands off the other, he wanted more, and he wasn't the only one. Both waiting almost 3 years for this they craved each other's touch.

Wasting no time, Kiri crashed their lips back together, dragging his tongue dominantly along the plump bottom lip of his lover. Biting it softly with his sharpened teeth. Bakugou caught on quickly, opening his mouth allowing the other full access. The two fighting stoically over dominance till one of Kiri's cold hands found its way up the back of Bakugou's shirt causing him to shiver in ecstasy. Truly melting into the redhead's touch, letting him take dominance in the process. Now with full control the excited redhead explored all he could, his tongue ventured around the male's mouth as his hands did the same to his body. Sliding one hand down from Bakugou's cheek to his neck to deepening the kiss. His other hand sliding further up his muscular back exposing more and more skin in the process.

Leaning in slowly, Kirishima moved Bakugou to lie on his back, taking on a new sense of control, which the blond didn't seem to take any issue with. Now laying above him, the redhead looked down into the others eyes, scarlet on crimson. Almost in awe of the others beauty, the pure love and admiration was practically radiating off him as he watched his lover. A big stupid grin plastered all over his cheeks.

"What you looking at shitty hair?" The blond asked, laying completely submissively underneath the other. His fingers playing with the hem of Kiri's shirt.

"just my beautiful boyfriend," this comment alone caused the blonds face to go almost as crimson as his partners hair.

"Shut up you red haired loser, I don't remember agreeing to being your boyfriend," Bakugou smirked playfully. Shoving the male off him so he could straddle his waist, taking more of his control back. Pressing their lips together once again, almost addicted to the taste of his lover. Kiri more than happy in this position. As now he had more access to other parts of the fiery male.

Kiri's hand slipped down Bakugou's muscular back gripping onto his thicker ass in reply to the blondes' comment. Quickly falling in love with the sensation. Surprisingly so did the other male, who let out an unexpected passion filled moan as he continued his make out with Kirishima. Bakugou sat back abruptly, covering his mouth in surprise at the embarrassing noise he'd just made. Kiri just as surprised, but wildly turned on teased, "who's not my boyfriend again?" Grinning happily, Bakugou just glared at him unable to speak before he was pulled back into a much more passionate and lust filled make out. Kiri still shamelessly eager for his partner.

Rolling the other back onto his back, Kirishima took control once again, the moan from Bakugou igniting a fire in his stomach. The blond knowing how it affected Kiri began to shamelessly let out small noises. Making the redhead more eager, gripping his thighs and ass like it was his last lifeline. Kiri taking more control of his body made Bakugou more restless. After this it didn't take long for the blondes' hands to find themselves under the taller male's shirt. Feeling the well-built muscles of his partner almost rippling under his fingertips, wanting more he tugged at the shirt. Eijiro understanding what the blond wanted, detached himself from Bakugou's lips, hurriedly pulling off his shirt to reveal his body. So exquisitely defined, the shorter males' eyes raking over his body taking in every detail. Though he'd seen it many times before, this time felt so much better. Now he could look without shame.

Kirishima continued letting out all his pent-up frustrations. The sheer number of times he'd imagined feeling Bakugou like this with when he was touching himself in private was embarrassing. Now it was finally happening. Feeling the submissive's thicker form, his well defended muscles, this was all too much for the poor horny redhead. Now all he was left with was a rather large issue between his legs. Something that didn't take the blond long to notice. As Kirishima broke the kiss to move to his lover's jawline. Biting and sucking his way down the crook of Bakugou's neck, receiving louder noises from the blond when his raiser sharp teeth grazed his soft skin. The blond tangling his fingers in the dominate males thick red hair, tugging softly when he was groped. Bakugou's knee move up to the groin of his partner grinding softly at the already hardened mess.

"Fff-fuck," a loud groan poured out Eijiro's mouth. Resting his head against Bakugou's shoulder as he finally felt pressure against his aching member, throbbing for attention. "Wait, wait Bakugou are you sure about this?" He struggled to say through moans, using all his strength to hold himself back. The last thing he wanted to do was take it too far or move to fast. "Do you want this?"

"Of course, I want this shitty hair," the blond smirked, tracing his fingers up the large bulge in his partners pants. "Anyway, I can't leave you like this," he cooed, staring down the other male with the most erotic look Kirishima had ever seen. Blushed, flushed and already covered in bight marks and hickeys left by the eager redhead. The blond bit his lip, leaning back seductively, "I want you Ei." Gritting his shark-like teeth in pure sexual frustration, Kiri didn't need any more encouragement.

Practically ripping off the black scull shirt, showing off the shorter male's full-formed chest. Kiri's poor head practically burst at the sight, making a beeline for the blondes' pecs. Covering him in even more teeth marks and love bites, till he got to Bakugou's right nipples. Licking round the bud slowly, torturing the other male with his sluggish forms of pleaser. On the other side Kiri squeezed and massaged the supple skin of Bakugou's other pec, paying extra attention to his nipple. needing it with his finger and thumb. Carefully using his sharpened teeth on Katsuki's bud, Eijiro sent intense forms of dull pleaser through the recipients body. The surprisingly submissive blond letting out muffled, sweet moans as he used his hand to try and mute himself. The redhead did not like this at all.

Moving Bakugou's hand away from his mouth, Kirishima kissed from his palm down to his wrist, "don't ever quieten yourself, I want to hear you." The taller male growled out dominantly, causing Bakugou's body to shiver in pure satisfaction. Practically reaching his peak at the tone of the others words. For the first time ever Katsuki Bakugou was at a true loss for words. All he could do in response was nod. After kissing down the precious, explosive inner hand of his partner, Kiri moved back to marking the blond. Making sure that everyone who saw would know that Bakugou was his.

"K-Kiri," a soft frantic moan came stuttering out of the submissive male. Bakugou had become desperately turned on by the redhead and he painfully needed more. Pressing himself up into Kirishima, grinding impatiently for some form of friction. His already achingly hard member twitched for attention. Bakugou's desperate moans for attention did not go unnoticed by his newly named boyfriend. Kiri kissing down his overly toned torso, leaving a trail of marks as he went. His mind racing with how manly the half-naked blond looked beneath him, only just able to keep his cool.

Moving to the rim of the others grey sweats, Kiri kissed down his beautifully defined abs. Bakugou's body arching as he felt the redhead grow closer and closer to his ever-waiting length. Kirishima smirked at the blond as he quickly noticed the lack of any underwear.

"Oh, shut up, you horny bastard," the blond spluttered out, a deep crimson blush spreading across his cheeks. Knowing exactly why the redhead was smirking up at him. Kirishima chuckled before turning his attention back to the male beneath him. Nipping at the soft milky skin of Bakugou's inner thighs. Kirishima continued to torture the blond by licking and sucking everywhere but his painfully needy shaft. The redhead wanted his partner to tell him how much he wanted it, he wanted to hear Bakugou moan for it.

Bakugou now panting in desperation, fingers loosely tangled in his partners hair, tugging when Kiri grew close to his length. "K-Kiri... Ei, p-please.. I need more," the blond choked out, growing so needy he didn't even care he was now practically begging to be touch. Grinning devilishly up at his partner, showing of his sharp, shark-like teeth. Kiri was more than satisfied with Bakugou's plead. Licking up the underside of the blondes' shaft, the redhead finally giving the other some form of release. Bakugou let out an intense moan, tugging frantically at the surprisingly soft red hair of his lover.

Smirking to himself Kirishima licked a strip up to the bell-end of the shaft, swirling his tongue round the pre-cum covered slit. Bakugou writhing in pleasure as Kiri used his untrained mouth to slowly envelope his member. His head calmly sinking down as he took in more of his lover. As he made sure he kept his sharpened teeth covered by his lips, his tongue felt every hardened inch that entered his mouth. Opening his throat as much as he could so he was able to take in all of his lover.

Katsuki's legs were now completely spread open and shaking in pleasure, resting his thighs against his torso. Giving his entire body to Eijiro. Huffing and panting the blond couldn't take much more of this, heat pooling swiftly in the pit of his stomach. "Ei.. ngh.. ah fuck.. I'm c-close.. so close," Bakugou choked out, pulling desperately at Kirishima soft crimson hair. Wanting, more than anything to released but his redheaded partner had other plans. Removing his lips from around the others shaft, Kiri kissed back up Bakugou's torso. The blond was covering his eyes with his forearm as he panted frustratedly, irritated the taller male hadn't let him finish.

Kissing all the way up his boyfriend's body till he reached his lips. "you bastard, why'd you stop?" Bakugou tried to say in a threating tone but due to how aroused and turned on he was it came out as more of a whine than anything. Kissing him passionately, Kirishima ignored the question before leaving a trail of soft kisses down the blondes' jaw line to his ear.

"I want you Katsuki," was all Kirishima said in response, using a deep husky tone as he nibbled at his lover's earlobe. His hands still shamelessly roaming the blondes' soft skin as he spoke. Bakugou was a little anxious by this, knowing exactly what this meant but he trusted Kirishima with his heart, mind, body, and soul. Also being as horny as he was he couldn't in his right mind say no, he really wanted this.

"I want you to take me Ei," the blond replied, grinding his pelvis upwards.

"Do you have any-" Kiri tried to ask but was swiftly cut off.

"Top draw," Bakugou cut in as he spread his legs further, opening himself completely as Kirishima lent over. Rummaging through the top draw, till his fingers rapped round a small clear bottle at the back of the draw. Grabbing one of Bakugou's pillows Kiri carefully placed it under the blondes' lower back for more comfort. Eijiro lent back, just taking in the wildly erotic sight of his lover laid back, giving himself completely to Kirishima.

Cracking open the lid of the small clear bottle Eijiro drizzled a small amount of lube onto the tips of his fingers. Coating them liberally in the slick, sticky substance before moving to Bakugou's entrance. Using a circular motion, Kiri left a thin layer of lube at the others opening before slowly pressing in his first finger. The blond completely relaxed his body, feeling, so he was able to take in the first digit with relative ease. Feeling so comfortable even in such an embarrassing moment. Curling his finger in a 'come here' motion the redhead began to slowly open up his partner who had now become very quiet.

"is everything ok? Does it hurt?" Kiri asked, dropping his whole dominant voice to seriously make sure Bakugou was ok. "tell me if I'm hurting you and I'll stop immediately," he added on, in a soft reassuring voice. Still slowly working his finger as he left soft encouraging kisses up the nape of the blondes' neck.

"N-no, it's ok, continue," Bakugou stuttered out. The sensation was peculiar to say the least, it's not that he hated it, it was just sort of uncomfortable at first. Well, that's until Kirishima added a second finger. After Kiri thought Bakugou was loose enough he'd added in a second finger. Curling them round, continuing to stretch him out. As he moved his fingers he spread them apart in a scissoring motion to better stretch out his partner, unknowingly pressing against bakugou's prostate.

The slightly uncomfortable feeling of having Kirishima's fingers inside him was starting to turn him off. It was the same when Kiri stuck his second finger in, nothing, no pleasure. He felt a little bad, I mean he wanted it to feel good but having something in his ass just seemed to have no effect on him. The blond was about to say something till Kiri's finger stroked his prostate. The biggest rush of pleasure swelled through his entire body as he let out the loudest moan he'd made all night. Soon the uncomfortable, unpleasurable feeling was replaced overwhelming ecstasy.

"Yes, yes! Fuck.. fuck, Ei there, there.. shiiit." Katsuki's body writhed in waves of pleasure. Kirishima, who had begun to worry that he was doing something wrong, quickly picked up on the blondes' sudden surges of bliss. Moving his fingers rhythmically, Kiri continued to move his digits in and out pushing and pressing against Bakugou's prostate with each thrust. Kiri's third and final finger entered the almost prepared entrance of his lover, continuing to stretched out the blond till he believed Bakugou would be able to take his length.

Bakugou moaned and convulsed till Kiri removed his fingers. The blond again huffing out in frustration as this was the second time he'd been denied an orgasm this evening. Kiri lent back, swiftly removing his pants to reveal his lager rock-hard member. Already laced in pre-cum. Letting out a satisfied hum as he stroked himself softly. Squirting more lube into his hand, he coated himself to make entering all the more easier.

Katsuki stared in awe at the redhead's length, practically salivating at the mere idea of it entering him. His eyes studying over every inch of the others muscular body. "Are you ready beautiful?" Kiri asked, subtly flexing his muscles, intentionally trying to impress Bakugou at his honestly quite impressive body build. Katsuki just rolled his eyes at the cheesy behaviour of his newly named boyfriend.

Kiri leaned down pressing their lips together in a meaningful, truly loved filled kiss. One of Bakugou's hands slipping round the redhead's neck the other round his back as he prepared to be entered. "Please tell me if I hurt you ok Katsuki?" Kiri asked seriously, the blond nodded and kissed his lover once more before Eijiro lined himself up. His tip slipped in with ease due to the lube. The redhead groaned out in pleasure at the tightness of his lover. Bakugou bared his teeth, digging his nails into the defined athletic back of his boyfriend. Kiri instantly noticed the strain he was putting on the blondes' body, so even though it was insanely hard to do, he waited.

Waiting a few moments Bakugou nodded. Kiri smiled softly, not taking his eyes of the blond. Watching every emotion that washed over Katsuki's face to make sure he wasn't hurting the other in anyway. Leaving soft gentle kisses across his forehead and neck, whispering quiet, soothing nothings into his ear. He began Inching himself in slowly, going at a pace that was carful and comfortable for the submissive male, moving in till he bottomed out. The two were now connected, in mind and body.

The two stayed like this for a little while, Kiri couldn't believe how unbelievably warm and tight it felt inside Bakugou. It took all his will power to stay still but soon enough Bakugou gave him the go ahead. He started with slow, careful thrust, Katsuki's face screwed up in pain as the large intrusion moved in and out of him. Kiri gripped hold of the blondes' thicker thighs as he angled himself to better accommodate his length. After a wee bit Bakugou's tight insides became use to the larger man's member and soon enough the pain was replaced with overwhelming waves of pleasure.

As Kirishima started his carful thrusts, using all his will power to keep it at a slow pace. He kept whispering sweet encouragements through his own bliss filled groans. Soon enough Bakugou began to let out soft quiet moans, holding on tightly to the redheads back for support.

"fuck, Katsuki... it's so fucking tight... it feels so good," Kiri grunted, baring his teeth as he threw his head back in ecstasy. He was now beginning to lose his self-control; his pace began to quicken as his thrusts became more powerful. The room started filled with lewd slapping noises as their skin collided with each other.

Now used to the feeling of having Kiri inside him Bakugou began to roll his hips upwards, indicating he wanted more. Practically mewling in pleasure as the dominant males' powerful thrusts quickened. Arching his back as he cried out for more, the blond was doing nothing to quieten himself now. Kiri's grip on the other's thighs tightened, his quirk slightly activating in his fingers, digging into the others soft milky skin.

"Kiri more.. fuck.. please," Bakugou begged as his legs rapped round the redhead's waist, trying to pull him in deeper. He could feel Kirishima so far inside him, every part of him was being thrust into. His prostate being targeted by his lover, every time it was hit just made him almost scream Eijiro's name. his eyes rolled to the back of his head, already hot and flustered as saliva drooled out his mouth. The blond couldn't think straight the only thing on his mind was the man in front of him.

Kirishima was letting out loud growls of pleasure, his muscles rippling with each thrust. His skin glinting with sweat, baring his teeth unable to believe something could feel this fucking good. Leaning down Kiri locked their lips together in a messy, aggressive kiss, their tongues dancing and moving with each other as their bodies did the same. An all too familiar heat began to build up in the pit of the redhead's stomach. He was growing close.

"Kats.. shit.. I'm so fucking close," Kirishima groaned out, pressing his forehead to the blondes'. Both their pelvises crashing together in immense passion. Bakugou was not far off his own climax. He would quite literally kill Kirishima if he stopped for the third time for tonight. The taller males' thrusts grew sloppy and aggressive as his peak began to build. Clawing at the muscular back of his boyfriend Bakugou cried out for release.

Removing himself completely before slamming back in with such emended force, releasing all he had deep within Bakugou. The blond screaming out as he, not seconds after Kirishima climaxed, feeling himself being slowly filled by his boyfriend. Spirting out all over his own abs and Kiri's. scraping his nails down the redheads back as he cried out his Eijiro's name over and over, like in some form of trance.

The two panting as Kiri's hips slowed down riding out his high. After regaining some form of composure Kiri pulled out before collapsing down beside the exhausted blond. "fucking hell Kats," Kiri beathed out after finally catching his breath. Rolling over on his side as he looked over at his absolutely exhausted boyfriend, basking in the afterglow. Finding himself staring at Bakugou, Kirishima smiled stupidly to himself.

Bakugou's entire body began to shake after he came down from the most intense, earth shattering orgasm he'd ever experienced. Taking him a little while to fully regain consciousness. Once back to normality he turned his head to look over at the redhead, being met with his favourite stupid toothy grin. "Don't look at me like that stupid," Bakugou chuckled softly, rolling over to better face Kirishima.

"I can't help stare at my absolutely gorgeous boyfriend," Kiri replied softly, grinning even wider, if that was possible. Bakugou just shook his head before snuggling in closer to the redhead, burring his face in the broad chest of his partner. Kiri's smile softened as his arms rapped round the blond protectively. Kissing the top of the others blond hair before resting his own head against Bakugou's.

Katsuki's grip grew tighter around Eijiro almost like he was too afraid to let him go. Pulling the covers over them, Kiri rubbed slow soothing circles on his back, feeling up and down his spine. 

"I love you too Eijiro."

Bakugou mumbled quietly into Kiri's chest. A little taken back by the blondes' confession, Kirishima pulled him in tighter knowing how much it would've taken for Katsuki to say that.

"I love you Kats," Kiri replied, feeling a wet patch against his chest as Bakugou's body shook slightly in his arm. Knowing how the blond got with his feelings, Kiri just held him close leaving him covered in soothing kisses, instead of getting the blond to talk about what was going wrong.

Bakugou's night terror had been about losing Kirishima, about losing him after a villain attack. This is why he invited him round to confess in the first place. All of these emotions swelling inside him, emotions he'd been bottling up for years just finally poured out. Letting himself be weak and vulnerable as he cuddled in the arms of the man he truly loved and cared for with his entire being. Knowing he wouldn't be judged, only loved, and supported.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
71.5K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC