Him (Nash Grier FanFic)

By blonderedneck

Madison Dallas. To most people that would sound like a common name but to Cameron Dallas' fans, it's not. Mad... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 19

559 4 1
By blonderedneck

I wake up the next morning to the smell of pancakes and my eyes widen and I jump out of bed. 

I run down the stairs and see my mom at the stove flipping pancakes with Nash and Reese sitting at the island. 

My mom turns around when I run into the kitchen, "Nice outfit sweetie."

I raise a eyebrow, and look down at my outfit which is volleyball shorts and a tank top. 

I shrug, "It was hot last night."

"Or you're just hot." Nash says with a smirk and I flick him off when my mom isn't looking but can't help it when my cheeks turn red. 

My mom hands me a plate of pancakes and I happily accept them.

I sit down in between Nash and Reese and drench my pancakes in syrup. 

I hear Nash chuckle from beside me and I look at him and he smirks. 

"Is there a problem?" I ask holding my fork in the air. 

"How do you eat so much but still skinny as a stick?" He asks me and I shrug. 

"I'm special."

"Special ed." Reese says beside me and I grab the syrup.

"Do I need to pour this on your head?" 

She smirks, "I dare you." 

I shrug and take the top off the bottle before squirting it all over her head. She shrieks from the sticky substance and I laugh. 

She glares at me, "You're gonna pay for that!" She grabs the whipped cream off the counter and sprays me and I squeal. 

I continue to squirt syrup on her mananing to get some on the floor since she is behind me and we're running around the island like idiots. 

My mom turns around and slaps both of us on the head with the spatula causing us to stop running, "Ow!" 

"Go get cleaned! Both of you!" She yells and our shoulders slump. 

"Yes ma'am." 

"I'll make it to the bathroom first." Reese says and I gasp. 

"No I will!" I shout and we run up the stairs ignoring my mom and Nash's laughter. 

I guess you could say Reese is the sister I've never had and we have these moments every once in a while. 

I trip Reese and she falls on the floor and I laugh, running into the bathroom and shutting the door behind me. 

I strip and once I'm about to get in the shower, the door opens and Reese walks in, sitting on the toilet. 

I shake my head at her and get in the shower, letting the warm water rinse the whipped cream out of my hair. 

Once I'm out a few minutes later, Reese is sitting on her phone scrolling through twitter, "I think they know." 

I grab my towel and wrap it tightly around my body, "Know what?" 

"That you and Nash aren't together." She says simply. 

"Well, if they know, they know.  And I'm sure half them are ecstatic." I tell her and she just silently nods. 

I know I'm probably getting hate for ending things with Nash and for breaking his heart or whatever the rumors are that are going around but I'm not worried about them. 

Or at least, that's what I thought.

--------

I walk into our apartment around eleven o'clock later that night with Nash and Reese behind me and I'm attacked by a big dog, being thrown onto the floor in the process. 

I scream and the dog licks me on the face repeatedly.

"Cameron!" I shout and he comes running into the room a few seconds later. 

"C'mon Jaxx!" He says and pulls the dog off me.

I love dogs but not when they attack me in slobber.

"Who is this?" I ask as Nash helps me off the floor. 

"This is Jaxx, I got him earlier today." He tells us, petting his ear. 

I nod, "He's a cutie."

I reach over and pet him and he licks my hand once again and I giggle.

He really is a cutie, big but cute nonetheless.

Nash and Cameron catch up for a minute before Reese gives Cameron a hug.

I sit down on the couch and cuddle into a pillow before pulling my phone out and deciding to answer a few fans on Twitter. 

I go through the tweets that I'm mentioned in and I feel my eyes water up but I don't let them fall. Some people are just cold, I think to myself as I look at a tweet. 

@natilieee I'm glad they broke up, Nash doesn't deserve a ugly piece of shit, slut like her. 

I tweet back the people who are being kind and supportive and throw my phone on the couch before getting up and walking out of the apartment, ignoring everyone's stares. 

Once I'm safely on the roof, I wrap my jacket around my body since it's  a little chilly out and sit back in my chair, watching out over LA. 

It really is beautiful here, I don't ever want to leave. 

I sit quietly for a  few minutes before I hear someone beside me and I look over meeting eye contact with Cam. 

"Hey." I say and look down at the ground. 

I feel his arm wrap around me, and later a blanket spread across my shoulders, "You okay?" 

I shrug, "I'm fine." 

"Madison, I know when you're upset. You're my best friend." He tells me and I sigh. 

"I just feel like a idiot." I admit. 

He gives me a confused look, "What do you mean?" 

"I honestly don't know. Nash could have any girl he wants, why he picked me, I don't know." 

"Is that what this is about?" He asks me and I shake my head. 

"Part of it," 

"What's the other part?" 

"The hate. I don't know how much more I can take." 

He sighs, "I know exactly how you feel, I get hate every single day but you know what I've learned?" I look up at him, "Who cares what they think. Only God can judge you, and at the end of the day, it's your life, you make the decisions, not them." 

I'm quiet for a minute, "That was really deep Cam." 

He chuckles, "That's all you have to say?" 

I giggle, "I love you." 

He smiles, "I love you too, Mads." 

I stand up and he grabs the blanket, "Piggy back ride?" 

"Hop on." He says and I smile before jumping on his back and he carries us down the stairs and I laugh when he jumps up and down. 

We walk through the apartment and Reese is playing with Jaxx while Nash is on his phone. They look up when we walk through the door and Nash locks his phone, giving me a reassuring look. 

I hop off Cam's back and walk over to Nash grabbing his hand. 

--------

After we are safely in his room, I sit across from him on his bed 

"Care to explain what that was about?" Nash asks me after a moment of silence. 

"Hate." I whisper, not looking up at him and I feel the bed move and a finger under my chin. 

"What happened?" He gently whispers. 

"People are giving me hate for breaking up with you." I shrug. 

He sighs, "I'm so sorry." 

"Nash, it isn't your fault." 

"Yes it is, if I wouldn't have made you fall in love with me-" 

"Nash," I grab his face making him look at me, "You didn't make me fall in love with you. It just happened and I wouldn't have it any other way." 

"Really?" He asks and a smile lights up on his face. 

"Yeah." I nod. 

"I'm sorry, I still can't help to feel bad-" 

"Nash, shut up." I state and do something I didn't think I would do for a while. 

I kiss him.  

--------

Sorry for such a short chapter but I've been busy but thank you for sticking with me throughout this story. (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 380 25
Katie is Cameron Dallas' little sister. Recently Nash had put up an 'insulting' video about what they want in a girl. Ever since Katie just thought o...
1M 14.6K 60
A Magcon Fanfic. Main boys- Matthew, Cameron, Taylor, Hayes, Nash, Shawn {Warning: Sexual Content}...
64 1 23
Alexis Dallas is a 16 year of girl who is Cameron Dallas sister what will happen when she joins her brother on the magcon tour. Will she end up hatin...
15K 192 51
The tour life- Magcon is now letting the guys' girlfriends in after Cara Gilinsky, Taylor's girlfriend and Jack Gilinsky's sister, hits 2 million fol...