Armored

Autorstwa Butterfl3

"You're gonna die." "I'm gonna kill you." Więcej

Successor
Trouble
Punishment
Mission
Paradis Island
The Walls
CLARIFY
Wall Maria
Holding Hands
Training
Dinner Hall

Training

9.3K 381 151
Autorstwa Butterfl3

Porco rushed up to Reiner, grabbing his collar. "How could they choose a weakling like you?" Porco spat at Reiner. 

Reiner tried to get out of Porco's hold, though Porco was stronger than him. Porco drew his arm back, ready to punch him, though he felt a hand on his shoulder that made him stop. He was prepared to glare at whoever it was, though when he saw it was (Y/n), he knew he messed up.

"Calm down Porco... he's not to blame for you not getting the Armored Titan." (Y/n) sighed, disappointment coating his voice.

"Then who is? Me?" He demanded; rage evident in his voice.

Marcel and (Y/n) both knew that he was, not only, angry, but he was also disappointed in himself.

"It's okay Porco." (Y/n) rubbed his shoulder, not wanting to make a commotion.

The others watched as Porco let go of Reiner's collar, the silence loud.

Porco gritted his teeth, "Why?" He asked, "Why was he chosen?" Porco looked up, his hazel eyes full of rage. "We all know you are the weakest! But they-" Porco glanced around at the rest of them, "-Just won't say it to your face!"

Reiner just smirked, "You say this, but I don't see you with a red armband." He flaunted, only making Porco's temper rise more.

"Okay, that's enough." Marcel stepped in, "It's late, and we are all tired. We have a long day coming." He sighed.

"Yeah...let's just go."

It had been two weeks since that night, and everyone who was assigned titans were scheduled to finally put their titans to use.

Bertolt would be participating in his own area, though the others would be testing the limits of their Titans in the same area. 

Porco was forced to watch from the sidelines since he didn't inherit a Titan.

"Let's do this!" (Y/n) smiled, excited to try out his Titan. He was waking with the Galliard siblings, one too excited, while the other was scowling. "Don't be so down Porco...hey! Maybe you can inherit the Beast Titan! When Zekes contract is done!" (Y/n) suggested, though Porco just grumbled something to himself.

They ended up running into Annie on their way there, and (Y/n) convinced her to walk with them.

"Why are you so excited (Y/n)?" Annie asked.

"I don't know..." he shrugged, "Are you not excited?" (Y/n) asked, looking up at the vast sky.

"Not really." She shrugged, but Marcel soon spoke before (Y/n) could respond.

"We're here!" Marcel said, Porco grumbled something and walked to the side to watch them spar each other.

All the Titan shifters lined up, Commander Magath standing a little way from them.

Magath nodded, indicating to shift.

They each pulled out knives and got ready to cut their hands.

"Go." The officer commanded. At the same time, they all cut their hands, making 4 beams of lightning come down and hit them. The light was so bright, they all had to cover their eyes. The wind too was overpowering, though eventually subsided. Once the wind and bright light subsided, there stood the Female, Armored, Jaw, and Armored Jaw Titans.

(Y/n)'s Titan resembled the Jaw Titan though he had thick fur covering him, acting as the "armor". It was a bit thicker than the Beast Titan's fur, but where he had fur, he lacked in height. Since he was too made from the genes of the Jaw Titan, he was only 6 meters. The Titan had a mane of hair on his nape, providing an automatic defense mechanism to protect (Y/n). It had a beak of sharp bone, making it easy to destroy things, along with his sharp claws, resembling that of a bird.

The commander assigned each of the shifters to a station to test different aspect of their Titans. 

(Y/n) was assigned to test the durability of his armor, the power of his jaw (beak), and test his agility compared to the Jaw Titan.

As the tests commenced, all the Titan shifters walked to their designated spots, with every footstep a rumble traveled through the ground, akin to an earthquake.

(Y/n)'s first test was to test the durability of his fur, seeing what could penetrate it and what couldn't.

(Y/n)'s Titan stood, alert and ready for the test.

Porco held his breath, when the first part of the test started. A gun team lined up, cocking their guns, all of them aiming at (Y/n).

"On my command." Magath ordered, the gun team putting their fingers on the trigger. "Fire!" He ordered; the gun mean shooting (Y/n) at a rapid speed.

(Y/n)'s armor reduced the damage, (Y/n) in the titan wincing when a bullet came into contact with him. He didn't feel the full force of the pain, though with every bullet it felt like someone pinching him.

Once all the magazines were empty, the gun team repositioned their guns on their shoulders.

Steam rose off (Y/n)'s titan, the multiple shots healing to look as though he was never shot.

Porco finally released the breath he was holding, though immediately got nervous once more, when he saw Magath talking to other soldiers.

The test ended in (Y/n) getting shot with a wide variety of guns and even a cannon, in multiple places to test the durability of his armor. Turns out his fur can withstand all bullets and even some cannon shots, it depends on how hard the cannonball hits him.

"Good, that ends the first test." Magath wrote something down, before speaking again. "Next is jaw power." He pointed to multiple objects. 

First was a small wooden barrel all the way to a singular train car. 

"This will also act as an impulse control test. You will be tested on durability and ability to listen and control yourself." Magath spoke.

(Y/n) grunted in response, getting in a pouncing position, on all fours, ready for his order.

"The wooden barrel." Magath said simply, (Y/n) wasting no time in lunging at it, wasting no time in crushing it within his beak.

Porco was something close to disgusted, he was treating (Y/n) as though he was a dog at his beck and call.

"Train car." He gave the final command, (Y/n)'s titan's muscles flexing before lunging for the train car, the ear-piercing sound of metal bending sounding soon after.

They watched as (Y/n) bit down on the train car, though it looked as though he bit through jelly. It was an easy feat for him, no struggle or excess effort put into crushing it.

(Y/n) went back in his spot, ready for his next command/

"That is the end of the second test." Magath wrote something down once more, looking back up at (Y/n). "You will be fighting the Jaw, to see who processes more agility. You will have to land a hit on the other."

(Y/n) stood ready, Marcel too getting ready in front of him.

It was silent for a few moments, before Marcel jumped forward, is bone claws ready to scratch (Y/n)'s chest. He only grazed a bit of (Y/n)'s armor, (Y/n) jumping back from him. 

A loud rumble traveled through the ground, shaking Porco to his core, the fight going on.

(Y/n) got his own mighty claws ready to bring upon Marcel's arm, Marcel only being able to jump to the side to get slight graze.

Porco was slightly jealous, watching them fight with such powerful titans. He looked to the side, seeing Annie protecting her face from Reiner, who were instructed to duel each other.

"I deserved that titan." Porco thought, feeling his temper flaring up once more. He glanced back at the fight between Marcel and (Y/n), he had a feeling (Y/n) and Marcel had a hand in who got the Armored Titan.

When Porco snapped out of his thoughts, a loud crunch of a bone sounded.

(Y/n) had his powerful beak on Marcel's forearm, indicating him he winner. Marcel grunted in accomplishment, since his Titan didn't have the ability to speak.

(Y/n)'s bone jaw opened, when something unexpected happened. "Thanks." His Titan's voice was deep and kind of scratchy.

Marcel's titan's eyes widened, though turned away, almost bashfully.

Porco looked shocked too, though slightly flushed when (Y/n) looked in his direction, jokingly winking at him.

"That will be all for today." Magath huffed, shutting the book he had been writing in. Him and any other officers made a quick exit, leaving the Titan shifters to their things.

Porco watched (Y/n) and Marcel emerge from their napes, steam rising from where they came out.

Now Porco wasn't going to lie, the muscle marks around (Y/n)'s eyes was hot.

He flushed when he saw the marks, his heart beating fast within his chest.

Marcel on the other hand, looked to his brother, smirking lightly when he saw his younger brother, basically, drooling over (Y/n).

Porco quickly met his older brother's gaze, scowling as if saying, "You're no better."

Reiner and Annie both came from their nape next and noticed (Y/n).

(Y/n) seemed oblivious to the glanced, stretching his muscles and tearing himself from the nape. He jumped out of the titan, the titan falling forward with a ground shaking thud, dissolving into nothing but steam in no time.

"That was fun!" (Y/n) cheered, walking up to a bashful Porco.

"I agree." Annie muttered, jumping down from her kneeling titan.

They all got out of their Titans and let the bodies decay.

All of them went in front of Porco, forming a sort of semi-circle.

Porco raised an eyebrow, seeing Reiner's smirk, (Y/n)'s conflicted face, and Marcel's nervous face. Annie looked indifferent to it all.

Marcel was the one to open his mouth.

"Porco... we have something to tell you."

Edited- 1/9/2022

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.6K 88 8
𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗫 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗙𝗘𝗠 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ↣ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺/𝘯- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭/𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘦, 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘦, 𝘪𝘯�...
10.7K 280 29
"i want you so badly it might kill me."
64.4K 2.2K 24
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ❝𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼...
594 18 11
∘₊✧──── 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐆 ˗ˏˋ𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙙? 𝙚...