The Illusionist | F.H

By complicatedfreakrryy

this story is discontinued, thank you for everything! Mizpah โ€ข a deep emotional bond between people, especi... More

-๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ-
PROLOGUE
1- WELCOME HOME
2- THE BOY
3-IM SORRY
4-ISTANBUL
5- THE END OF THE WORLD
Trailer
6- DONT GO
7- RUN BOY RUN
9- KILLER QUEEN
10- HANNAH AND FIVE
11-"BILLY THE CHOO-CHOO? REALLY?"
12-BROKEN PIECES
13-MEMORIES
14- INTRUDERS
15- DRUNK AS A SKUNK
16- TIME CHANGES EVERYTHING
Im back!
17- I SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN BED
18- MOON KINK?

8- MERI-TECH

1.4K 37 32
By complicatedfreakrryy

Five and Hannah stood in the lobby of MeriTech. Its been quite awkward ever since this morning. When Hannah and Five woke up, they found themselves tangled up in the sheets, cuddling and holding one another like there was no tomorrow. Once they realized the position they were in, they quickly moved over to their own sides, and put the pillow back, blushing.

"Uh, can I help you?" A man in a doctor coat asked.

"I need to know who this belongs to." Five replied, holding up the prosthetic eye.

"Where did you get that?"

"What do you care?" Five snapped, but Hannah elbowed his stomach making him wince.

She plastered on a fake smile. "We found it, at uh, playground!"

"Must have just," Five chimed in. "Popped out."

Hannah clicked her tongue with an intimidating look.

"I wanna return it to its rightful owner."

"Aw," Cooed the reseptanest. "What a thoughtful young couple."

Five smiled at her, "Yeah, look up the name for me, will ya?"

"Uh, I'm sorry, but patient records are strictly confidential. That means I can't tell you-"

Hannah rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, we know what it means."

"But, I'll tell you what I can do. I will take the eye off your hands and return it to the owner. I'm sure he or she will be very grateful. So if I can just--" He reached forward.

Five took a defensive step infront of Hannah. "Yeah your not touching this eye." He spat, and the man looked taken aback.

"Now you listen here, young man-"

Hannah gasped softly as Five took the man by the collar of his shirt, and yanked him so threateningly close that they could feel each others breath. "No! You listen to me a$$hole. I've come a long way for this,"

"Oh god," Hannah sighed, looking around anxiously.

Five continued. "Through some sh!t your pea brain couldn't even comprehend. So just give me the information we need, and we'll be on our merry way! And if you call me young man, one more time, Im gonna put your head through that wall!"

"Oh dear.." THe receptionist muttered.

"Call security."

"Five, let's go." Hannah muttered, glaring at them.

Five scowled at the man, before releasing him. The man sighed and fixed his tie.

<->

"Five?" Vanyas' voice echoed throughout the house. "Hurry!" Five whispered-yelled to Hannah and she tossed herself on the bed and faked being asleep. Five walked over to the window as Vanya entered. "Oh thank god," She exhaled. "I was worried sick about you."

"Sorry we left without saying goodbye."

"No look, Im the one that should be sorry. I was dismissive, and... I-I-I guess I didnt know how to process what you were saying. And I still cant, to be honest."

"Maybe you were right to be dismissive." Five scoffed, turning and looking at Hannah. "Maybe it wasnt real after all. It felt real, well. Like you said," He pushed his old toy train forward before walking back to Vanya. "The old man did say time travel could contaminate the mind."

"Then maybe I'm not the right person to talk to. Look, I used to see someone. A therapist. I could give you her information."

"Thanks but... I think I'm just gonna get some rest. Hannah took us to her apartment last night and let me stay for a bit.. but other then that, it's been a long time since I've had a good sleep."

"Okay."

As soon as Vanya left, Hannah sat up, rubbing her eyes but jumped as Klaus emerged from the closet loudly. "Thats so.." He put his hand on his heart. "touching... all that stuff about dad, time, han. Wow!"

"Would you shut up?! She'll hear you!"

"I'm moist."

"I thought I put you to put something professional on?"

A look of hurt took over Klaus' features. "Well, this is my nicest outfit."

Hannah sighed, shaking her head. "I tried."

FIve rolled his eyes, "We'll raid the old man's closet.."

"Whatever as long as I get paid." Muttered Klaus as they walked through the hall.

"Wait! He's paying you?"

"When the job is done."

"Okay, but just so we're clear on the finer details," Klaus began, Five sighed in annoyance and Hannah looked at Klaus with interested eyes. "I just gotta go in this place and act like your dear old dad, correct?"

Five looked at Hannah, wishing they could have just chosen Diego, or anyone else. "Yeah, something like that."

"What's our cover story?"

"What?" Hannah and Five questioned.

"I mean, was I really young when I had you? Like, 16? Like young and... terribly misguided."

"Sure."

"Your mother, that slut." He spat. "Who ever she was. We met at..." Klaus trailed off.

"The disco?" Hannah proposed.

Klaus looked at her and snapped his fingers. "Yes, the disco. Thank you little one. Okay, remember that! Oh my god, the s#x was amazinggg."

Five and Hannah both gave him a disgusted look. "What a disturbing glimpse into that thing you call a brain."

"Welcome to my world. And that's nothing, compared to what he doesn't say out loud." Hannah whispered, leaning over to Five.

"Dont make me put you in time-out!"

<->

"Like I said to your son and his girlfriend earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly conditional. WIthout a client's consent, I simply can't help you." Lance, the doctor, said from his chair.

Klaus and Hannah looked at each other from their chairs annoyed, Five Leaned against his desk, ready to snap any moment. "Well, we cant get a consent if you don't give us a name." He growled through his teeth.

Lance shrugged. "Well, that's not my problem. Sorry. Now, there's nothing I can really do, so-"

"What about my consent?"

"Excuse me?"

"Who gave you.. permission to lay your hands on my son and his girlfriend?"

"What?" Five and Lance asked, while Hannah smirked. She knew exactly what Klaus was on about. As children, they used to do it all the time to get stuff for free.

"You heard me."

"I didn't touch your son. Or his girlfriend."

"Oh, really? Well then how did he get that swollen lip, and her a bloody nose?"

"He doesn't have a-"

Five grunted as Klaus' fist collided with his face. Hannah chuckled before punching herself in the face as hard as she could. Lance looked at them as he had just seen a ghost. As expected, blood started running down Hannah's nose. Five quickly turned towards her, and inspected her nose. "Is it broken? Are you okay?" He muttered, and she told him she was fine.

"I want it, name please. Now."

"You are crazy."

Klaus chuckled. "You got no idea."

Klaus picked up a snowglobe from his desk and observed it. "Peace On Earth. Thats so sweet." Suddenly, he smashed it into his head, making the water and glass go everywhere. Hannah chuckled as the doctor started shaking like a lost puppy.

Klaus grunted as blood ran down his forehead. "Argh! God, that hurt!"

Hannah saw Lance about to head for the phone, so she created an Illusion that the phone mysteriously disappeared. The man's eyes grew wide. "What... W-Where'd the phone go?"

Klaus gave her a look, and she smiled a dropped the illusion. The man gasped as it reappeared and quickly dialed for security, but Klaus yanked it out of his hands before he could speak.

"There's been an assault!" Klaus made it seem as he was crying. "In MR.Big's office, and we need security, now. Schnell!" He shouted before hanging up. "Now here's what's gonna happen, Grant."

"Its Lance.."

Hannah gave Lance a look that screamed, 'We dont care' and he gulped.

"In about 60 seconds two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood on and they're gonna wonder, 'What the heck happened here?!' and we're gonna tell them that you... beat the sh!t out of us."

Five smirked, now glad that they had brought him.

"Your gonna do great in prison Grant." Klaus put his arm around Hannah's shoulder. "Trust me, we've been there." Hannah and Klaus smirked while Five's eyes widened. "Little piece of chicken like you. Oh, my god, your gonna get passed around like a.. your-your just gonna do great. That's all I'm saying."

"Jesus, you are a real sick bastard."

"Thank you." He spit out a shard of glass.

-

Lance quickly dug through the files.

Klaus sat on the desk, looking at him weirdly as the blood began to dry on his face. And Hannah sat on the opposite side of klaus, next to Five. She had tissues stuffed in her nose. Five awkwardly moved his hand away from her thigh, which was unintentionally a little closer then they would like.

"Oh, that's strange." He muttered, looking at the file.

"What?" Five quickly questioned.

"Uh, the eye. It hasn't been purchased by a client yet."

"What? What do you mean?" Klaus softly asked, and hopped down, and stood behind Lance.

"Well, uh, our logs say that the eye with that serial number.." He trailed off. "This can't be right. It hasn't even been manufactured yet. Where did you get that eye?"

Hannah looked at Five with sad eyes as he sighed in realization.

-

"Well this is not good." Five said as they exited the building.

"I was pretty good though, right? 'Yeah. What about my consent, b--h!" He chuckled.

Five and Hannah looked at him.

"Okay, sometimes Klaus, you need to learn to be serious," Hannah muttered.

"Klaus, it doesn't matter." Five said, with his jaw clenched.

"What? Whats the big deal with this eye anyway?"

"There is someone who is going to lose an eye in the next seven days. They're gonna bring about the end of life on this earth as we know it."

"Yeah, can I get that 20 bucks like now or.."

"Jesus."

"Your 20 bucks?"

"Yeah, my 20 bucks." Klaus replied in a 'duh' tone.

"The apocalypse is coming and all you can think about is getting high?" Five said in disbelief.

Klaus tilted his head to the side. "Well, I'm also quite hungry. Tummy's a-rumblin. Errr" He imitated growling.

"You're useless. Your all useless!"

"Hey!"

"Not you."

"Oh, come on. You need to lighten up old man!" Realization struck his face as he sat down next Five, followed by Hannah.

"Hey, you know, I just realized why your so uptight. You must be horny, as hell!"

Hannah's eyes went wide and she snorted. FIves face flushed in embarrassment.

"All those years by yourself. Its gotta screw with your head, being alone." He finished, looking into the distance.

"Well, I wasn't alone."

Hannah felt her stomach twist in jealously. "Oh?" Klaus asked, interested. "Pray tell."

"Her name was Delores."

Klaus smirked. "Delores. Huh."

<->

MANY YEARS AGO..

Five looked looked in his mirror, not sure what to do. He paced around his room, thinking. He felt guilty. He stopped in his tracks, thinking of the only person he was comfortable telling. "Klaus." He muttered before jumping into his room.

"Ah!" Klaus yelped, spilling the green nail polish on his bed that he was just painting his toes with. "Jeez, you scared me." He chuckled, looking up. His smile faded a bit as he saw Fives panicked face. "You.. okay?" He questioned, looking weirdly as Five quickly shut Klaus' door, locked it, and sat down and crossed his legs, looking deeply into Klauses eyes. He hadn't seen Five so worried ever since Diego accidentally cut Hannah with one of his knives.

"Klaus.." He exhaled shakily. "I need your help."

"Go on."

"Am I a bad person?" He questioned.

"No..? Wh-Why are you acting like this?" Klaus asked, holding himself back from laughing at the boy's scared state.

"I-I dont know.. I think I am. I'm a terrible person. I have to be. I probably am because then I wouldn't be-"

"Your rambling." Klaus dead-panned. "Just spit it out boy."

Five squeezed his eyes shut, ready to be called a weirdo. "I think I like Hannah." He whispered, and heard a little gasp. He slowly re-opened his eyes to see Klaus smirking.

"Mhm. Okay."

"'Okay'?"

A moment of silence went by of Klaus smirking. "Just being clear. You mean Like-Li-"

"Like-Like."

"That's why you're so panicked? Haven't you seen Allison and Luther, they've obviously had feelings since we were 9."

"It's just.." Five looked down at Klaus's green toes. "It feels.. wrong."

"Don't worry about it dude. We've all had a crush on Hannah at some point. Even me!" He chuckled, which made FIve feel a little better.

"Does she like you back?"

"I don't know." Five shrugged.

"Well," Klaus smiled, "There's only one way to found out."

"How's that?"

"Make her jealous. And see if she likes you."

At the time, 14 year old Klaus and Five thought that was a good idea. Obviously, it wasn't.

"Nice!" FIve skilled. "How do I do that?"

"Think of a lady's name..."

"Shelby?" Five suggested and Klaus shook his head.

"No no..." He snapped his finger. "Delores."

"Meh, Okay." Five agreed.

"Good. Think of it like... a codename. So, she's gonna walk in, and we start talking about this hot girl in town," Klaus sat up straight confidently. "And see if she reacts."

Five nibbled on his lip, "Alright."

Five nervously stood up from his bed, and spacial jumped into Hannah's room. She sat on her bed, reading a book. As soon as she heard him, her face lit up and she looked up from the book. "Hi, Fi."

"Hey. Um, wanna h-hang out with me and Klaus in his room."

"Okay." She sat up and they walking back into Klaus's room.

"hey Hannah, the drawing you were working on earlier was over there," He pointed to his desk and she smiled at walked over to continue her drawing. As she had her back turned, Klaus winked at Five as he sat down.

"So, what we were talking about earlier. Isn't she hot?" Klaus smirked.

"Y-Yeah, I guess."

Hannah's head raised slightly, as she started listening into the conversation.

"Mhm. Heard all the boys like her. What do you like most about her?"

"Well. She pretty." Five smiled slightly. "Super funny. And she doesn't feel the need to impress anyone. She's comfortable in her own skin.. you know?"

Hannah spun the chair around, and rolled it over to them. "Who are you guys talking about?"

Klaus looked over to Hannah. "Oh, just this new girl in town. Five's totally got the hots for her."

Five furrowed his eyebrows at the wording, but ignored it.

Hannah felt her stomach sink. "Oh."

This actually went on for alot longer then they expected. But it turns out, in the end, Hannah was jealous of this 'new girl'.

NOW

"We were together for over 30 years."

"Thirty years? Oh wow!"

Hannah fiddled with her fingers. How could she compete with that? Thirty years. In the apocalypse. Alone together?!

"God the longest I've been with someone was.. I don't know, three weeks?" Klaus started rambling about his ex's food, Five grabbed Hannah's hand and spacial jumped them into a taxi. The driver gasped as they suddenly appeared. "Don't stop. Just keep going.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678 86 14
The world is going to end. Five Hargreeves is supposedly back from the dead. Y/N Hargreeves, the eighth umbrella, tries together with him to save the...
491 37 6
โ› ๐๐Ž๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜'๐’ ๐ƒ๐€๐”๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐‘ โœ โ”โ”โ”โ” five hargreeves .แŸ โ—– ๐Ÿงณโณ๐Ÿฉธ โ—— ๏ฝฅโช and all at once you ...
53 0 2
~On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women across the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women...
78.8K 1.7K 18
โ ๐๐ฎรฉ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซรก, ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซรก.โž เณƒโ€โžท ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ฆ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐š๐œ๐š๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ‘ ๊œฐ. สœแด€ส€ษขส€แด‡แด‡แด แด‡๊œฑ x ๊œฐแด‡แด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ [Editing] ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ‘...