Finding Juliet

By CamsKami

"So, what are you going to dress up as? "A character from a book," I say, vaguely, Lea playfully responding... More

Act 1 Scene 1

Act 1 scene 1 continued

2 0 0
By CamsKami

"So, what are you going to dress up as?

"A character from a book," I say, vaguely, Lea playfully responding,

"Knowing you, it's not just any book...hmm. Let me think..." Tilting her head in mock contemplation, index finger at her jaw. We'd always do this, it started when we were kids, and a person on our favorite tv show (who had terrible acting skills) would always do that when she was thinking about something 'real hard.'

"Knowing you, it has to have a classy style to it, I would guess 'the 3 musketeers', but that's not all your forte, probably something dramatic..." Spreading her arms out wide, in a eccentric gesture, "and romantic, or better yet, a forbidden romance," Wiggling her eyebrows. Giggling, she knows my favorite books all too well.

"Well, the stories do say they were young, and Juliet wasn't all too smart, but women weren't really educated back then. But they do say 'love is blind', though I personally believe it's based on experience, and time, rather than a 'pretty face.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2 0 1
We are your one-stop shop for Comprehensive Optimal Health. As a Physician led program, we know the importance of preventative health. When we can ta...
0 0 1
The chances of failure in the stock market are high and very scaring. A professional training can help people trade with wisdom and skill. If you are...
1 0 10
Bleh bleh bleh
0 0 1
⭐시알리스파는곳『ØIØ↔75Ø4↔6Ø45』비아그라구매◈️발기부전치료제처방전필요없는약국❤️★정품비아그라&시알리스★⭐#필름비아그라처방전필요없는약국,#필름형시알리스구입,#팔팔정구매후기⭐시알리스파는곳『ØIØ↔75Ø4↔6Ø45비아그라구매◈️센트립구입❤️★정품비아그라&시알리스★...