burden

By IWorldline

This take place in demon slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba). The Uchiha are one of the most elite families within the... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 84
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101

Part 85

868 10 1
By IWorldline

im sorry for being mean to you Mui I just didn't have the capacity to and I thought I had to protect you because the budda wouldn't forever

"This man just won't stop! There is no way he's sane I've taken out his eye and he's still not stopping. But that doesn't matter there is others for me to kill!"

Muichiro has appeared into the battle against Upper Moon 5!

HE ESCAPED FROM THE WATER BASIN! HOW THE HELL DID HE? ID KNT KNOW I WASNT EVEN PAYING ATTENTION I WAS SO CONFIDENT HE WOULD DIE! I should think about this another way, I was just super focused yes!

What's this? What's with that birthmark?

According to Muzan sama the only people that have the mark are the earring boy.

And the accursed Sun Pillar

That disgusting human

Wait no no no how does he have such a calm face? He should be paralysed and how is he faster than before?

Muichiro readied his next attack launching himself at the Demon!

"OCTOPUS POT OF HELL!"

Out of one of his pots whole segments of octopi emerged grasping anything within its large radius and crushing it with the power of the sea, Tokito and the smith were both clutched by the binding force of the octopi it was even able to snap his sword.

The legs of the creature erupted from the shed with explosive force even being able to momentarily stop Hangezuka from his work!

"How do you like the power of the sea? You can't cut through this octopus flesh."

He's still sharpening the blade? He must be stupid there is no way he is sane That's okay, the Pillar then the smith.

The Demon's focus returned to the two that he had forcefully in his will, the beast's limbs wrapped around the two they were going to be killed by the beasts strength alone.

"I've let my guard down already and I will now certainly crush and consume you."

The Demon then felt a sharp sudden pain!

Muichiro had some how cut though the Octopi before the Demon could react!

"You made this blade for me"

"Thank you."

"No no.. I just followed your first sword smiths instructions and followed from what he did,"

"Oh right Tetsuido-san forged my first blade but he died from a heart attack."

"No matter how many swords you have it still won't make a difference how niece humans are."

Boy I'm worried about you

Will anybody ever understand what you've been through?

How much you've been through.

How close you have came to death?

How uneasy you are because of your amnesia?

How you worked so hard you started to cough up blood?

Whenever I see a sword I've made for you it brings a tear to my eye I'm not old enough to die but you, you make me worried about it and you worry me

I'm sorry Tetsuido-san I'm really sorry for making you worried

But now I am fine

"Breath Of The Mist Fifth Form, Sea Of The Clouded Mist."

"You minded through that pretty quickly but there is no way you can catch up to the speeds of my pots."

"I wonder about that."

"What"

"It looks like, your senses have dulled over then centuries you've lived for you are just getting weaker, next time it's coming off. I'm not playing your dumb pot games."

"Don't Underestimate Me Brat." Malice was oozing from his voice.

"Hey I'm not looking down on you it's just simple when I cut your head off you will die I'm just stating the truth, I'm also feeling amazing at the moment whys that?"

"Your phrasing is insulting you damm brat. You've only lived maybe ten years and compared to me you are nothing, minuscule."

"Even so you look absolutely disgusting your looks alone make me want to be sick and your words are vile."

"I am the apex of beauty there is nothing that is more beautiful than me and my art it's just your small underdeveloped brain can't process such obvious things, that's why I hat humans so fragile and they don't even know their place, you are just a cockroach compared to me if I showed you a book you wouldn't be able to read it you are just plain stupid."

"It sounds like you live in a chamber pot."

"Shut it you stubby midget you roach can't even reach my neck."

"I did a minute ago and you are the stubborn one, oh wait were you just muttering to yourself? You will have to repeat yourself because I didn't hear anything sorry."

"You are using cheap provocative things to make me lose my composure, how petty but you just be desperate to win after all. But you thought Me Upper Moon 5 would lose his composure to some petite insults."

"Hmphh Hmmphh?"

"What is the matter?"

"I've been wondering this for awhile now, is that pot deformed or something? It's not even even and it looks kinda shitty."

"THATS BECAUSE YOU HAVE MAGOTS IN YOUR EYES YOU ASS HOLE! HOW EXACTLY ARE THEY DEFORMED!?! BLOOD DEMON ART! TEN THOUSAND GLIDING CLAY FISH!"

"Breath Of The Mist Sixth Form, Moon Lit Mist."

He cut then up! But that's no worry the poison will sink into his body first.

"Breath Of The Mist Third Form"

"Demisting Blast!"

Whaaa he blew it all away in one attack!

The Mist Hashira sliced through the Demon neck.

But I can molt too

"You are making this a pain stop running away and into the trees."

"I will show you my true form!"

yeah yeah

"You are the third person to ever see this form"

that's a lot of people

"Shut it! Once I enter this stage I leave nobody alive"

oh wow

"SHUT IT YOU WORTHLESS RETARDED BRAT! These see through scales are harder than diamonds and I weaved them together inside my pot. Now prepare yourself to see true beauty!"

........

"WHY ARNT YOU SAYING ANYTHING YOU RETARDED PUPPET!"

you told me to stop talking so I did and I'm not really surprised...

His strike touched Muichiro's shirt and converted it into fish. The Mist Pillar decided to fall back.

"What was that about running into the trees?"

no you are just stinky I thought my nose was about to melt.

"So how do you like my godlike power? My sweet little fish and my incredible speed! My springy and durable body?!? So how's it going you must be shaking in fear! You are trying to escape but my strength is to powerful for you maggot."

"It doesn't matter how flashy you are if you can't catch up to me!"

Thank You Ubuyashiki san you were right i am stronger after remembering my past and thank you for believing in me. Once I figure out who I am all my hesitation, irritation and amnesia will all disappear. And all demons that face me will be able to escape my descending blade.

Remember the seething rage, I watched my last living family and my beloved brother rotting away and being eaten by maggots whilst my body was also being eaten by the maggots and was infested I saw myself on the brink of death the little light that I had left in me was less that a spark until I was saved by Ubuyashiki-san. Even though I had forgotten my past my body would never; my constant rage and pain. That's why I always trained to my limit until I started to cough blood. And that was all for one purpose.

To Kill All Demons!

"Behold my beautiful and sincere seriousness! Blood Demon Art! Deadly scales of war!" The Demon was able to attack Muichiro whilst continuously confusing himself by using his afterimage as a decoy!

"So you oppose the true beauty of my true form and me as the superior being? These scales make me unpredictable and even more powerful than I was before, But I do love people who deny my beauty. They Are Far More Fun To Kill. So how should I kill you, i think I will chop your head off then put it on a pretty fish." He chatted whilst trading attacks with his foe when he got the slight upper hand.

"ITS OVER!"

"Breath Of The Mist, Seventh Form."

Muichiro then disappeared leaving behind a cloud of mist.

"What where has he.. there you are!"

Gyokko smashed his fist into Muichiro for him to just disperse more mist. What was happening?

"Found you! Wait what's happening how is he disappearing? Where is he? Why is there so much mist all of a sudden it's just filled with mist!"

"HEY YOU!"

"Where did you get the idea that you were the only one that wasn't being serious?"

"Don't mock me the great Gyokko you lower life human!"

He had made a crucial mistake

I wonder who this mysterious slayer is?

Hello everybody I am alive

Season Of The Splicer Is coming to Destiny 2 so you might expect some more delays?

Please forgive me it just looks to fun to avoid see

See you guys later 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1K 49
Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha the daughter of the twin sister of naruto Naruko Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha the older sister of Saya Uchiha being a Anbu she was...
101K 3.2K 38
Family burned at the stake, Izuku Midoriya runs away from the sight of the assailants he had lived with to find somewhere to hide. His crime in their...
35.1K 1.7K 43
In a far off land lives Princesses, Princes, Kings and Queens. The land belongs to the Five Great Kingdoms- The Sunshine Kingdom belonging to the Uzu...