SBI oneshots and ideas

By Cuppppppp

A book about the SBI family oneshots. Requests are open and you can take any ideas in this book. Tag me in th... More

Intro
The Kid I Found in the Forest (Sbi-Tommy)
Shopping with the Kid I Found in the Woods (sbi-Tommy)
Fine then! (Techno, Tommy, Wilbur)
Hidden abilities (DSMP)
Desocvered abilities (DSMP)
Mine (Techno, Phil)
Cut Insanity (Dream, Niki, Awesomedude)
Sam Nook (Sam Nook and Tommy)
Colors (SBI)
Why? (Tommy)
Hounted Cabin (SBI+Tubbo and Ranboo)
The Potato King (Technoblade)
Let Us Fly (SBI)
Look Over the Hill (Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Purpled)
Pain and Wings (SBI)
Cold with a Voice (SBI - Tommy)
Potions of Invisibility (Wilbur, Tommy)
Coradoors (SBI)
Fight for Them (SBI+Kristian)
Servant, Soldier, Poet, King (SBI)
A Stressful Night (SBI)
Double Life (Wilbur)
Mute (SBI Tubbo Ranboo Fundy)
Tick Tock (time)
When Pigs Die (Techno)
For the Pig
The Second Child (SBI-Techno+Tubbo)
Find Me a Home (SBI-Wilbur)
Apple (Phil, Techno, Time)
A Deathless Worth (Wilbur, Tommy, Dream, Sam)
Misfortune (wil, shlatt, Time)
Mother Life, death, and the Four Men (Time)
Wilbur the crow (Wil)
An Weekend Spent (SBI -Techno)
Out (SBI)
Witches and Wizards, (Tom, Wil, Tubbo)
The End (Wil, Phil)

My fouhebe (SBI)

2.6K 59 22
By Cuppppppp

Subject: Philza will pay for what he did, or more what he didn't.
Setting: Philza's house and Manburg

Twt: swearing and blood
____________________________

Waking up to his alarm clock Philza got up and ready for the day.

Heading downstairs to the kitchen he made himself some cereal. Not a lot, but just enough to be satisfying and quick.

Finishing up and putting the dishes away he grabbed some eggs. He put a pot on the stove and got to work on the breakfast.

Grabbing two peaces of bread he put it in the toaster. After the eggs where cooked he put out three plates, putting eggs and toast on each plate.

"Hey guys! Breakfast is ready! Come eat!" 5 minutes of silence later fallows. I sigh and sit in the living room, waiting for the others to come down to eat. I turn on the tv switching to the news.

Quiet footsteps could be herd not soon after as Techno came into view. "Mornin Phil."

"Morning Techno, foods served. It's in the kitchen." I respond halfheartedly to which he nods and leaves for the kitchen.

A moment later Tommy came in, "aay! big man!"

"Good morning Tommy. Your food is in the kitchen go eat."

"Alright big man!" Techno skidded to the kitchen, loudly greeting Techno.

Smiling at his antics I my focus went back to the tv. Wilbur came in, even more tired then Techno, which should be an achievement all on its own, and mumbles a greeting before stumbling into the kitchen.

'I'll have to check on him after dinner.' I sigh, 'why can't you all just take care of yourself like normal human beings?'

Checking the clock I stammered to my feet. "Hey boys, I have to leave for work! Tommy don't be late to school, Techno, Wilbur don't blow the house up. I'll see you later, bye!"

With a series of byes and love yous thrown and returned, I open the door and left for work.
____________________________

Work, something I hated to my core. Who wouldn't? It's just a place to slave away and then go back home, grumpy and tired to a group of kids, happy and giddy.

My work is hard and dangerous. I work as a carpenter. I had a nak for building mini structures as a kid so in High School I thought, hey why not make it a job!

Oh how I regret that. Building the real thing is different then building a miniature version of it.

For one, you brake your back while building and the other, you brake your fingers. Building tiny structures for fun allows you to be creative with your structures.

This is just painful and unsatisfying. You are given a set of rules and guidelines to fallow from your boss and you just have to do it exactly as told.

But I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it, but it gets tiresome having to build the same old house design.

Cut, sand, place. Cut, sand, place. Remove , dispose, cut sand place.
____________________________

After a few hours of this me and my team went home. Done for the day. On my way home I decide to pick up diner, getting some pizza.

Arriving back home, I open the door and set the pizza box on the kitchen counter. I shout, "boy, come downstairs! Dinner's ready!"

Thumping can be herd all around  and three hungry heads pop into the kitchen.

"food?" Wilber questioned, "food? Food? Food?"

"Yes Wilbur food." I reply. He seems more awake then in the morning. Maybe he just woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Grabbing four plates and cups I hand them there diner, grabbing mine to eat with them.

Listening to the three bicker, I quickly ate. Afterwards going upstairs to lie down.
____________________________

An hour or two pass when I get up, making my way down stairs. I notice the tv screaming a movie so I go to join whoever's watching it.

Turns out all of them where, so me being me, I sat in the armchair and watched with them until they dosed off to sleep.

Rubbing my eyes awake, I got up to go turn off the tv. Then, picking up Techno to set him in bed.  Tommy and Wilbur soon after.

Going into my own room I plopped down and went to sleep.

The night came and went I woke up and went through the morning routine. The only thing that was different today was it was a weekend so I had more time to stick to myself.

Well, first I took Techno to practice and helped Tommy with his homework. Then spend time with the two of them.

The weekend came and went. Weeks went by like that. Weeks turned into months, months turn into years. The spiral stayed the same. After a wile, Techno left to go live somewhere else.

The spiral stayed the same, just without Techno. Wilber stayed in his room more, and Tommy hung out in the living room. Soon, though, Tommy and Wilbur left for a new land years later.

The spiral shifted and changed with the new changes. Techno and Tommy coming to visit and Wilbur calling from time to time. Techno moved to Tommy and Wilbur, nothing changed with Phil though.

So when the three didn't even say hello for months on end, Phil became worried. So after months of full on silence, he went to where they lived.

Halfway through the flight he called Wilbur. Turns out he wasn't doing so well.

"Wilbur, where are you." Dadza ordered, flying through Manburg.

"In.. "L'Manburg. You wouldn't know, geography and stuff."

People below me look at me confused.

Manburg, the place was in chaos when I land. Landing right outside a entrance in the mountains. It looked out of place and my instincts pushed me over to it.

Inside the place was shredded with tnt. Words on the wall scribbled out by only a mad man's mind.

A tall figure stood there. It's amazing I even recognized them, Wilbur Soot. He didn't sound like himself.

"In Manburg, huh?" I say full of disappointment and worry.

"Phil..?" Wilbur turns around, "this.. is Manburg.." he looks from me to the wall. "Do you know the words on the wall?"

I nod, Wilbur sung it a couple of times on call together. "Do you know what this button does?" I nod again, the tnt is all I need to take a hint. "I was saying-"

"Wilbur are you ok?" I cut him off, I didn't want nor need an explanation. I want him to be ok. I want everyone to be ok. No one needs to get hurt.

He stumbles, trying to find words. Not expecting them. "I-I'm ok. Why?" Lies.

"Why are you-Wilbur Soot, don't do it." He's been inching closer to the button wile I talk. "Wil-" he springs forward and slams his fist down, pressing it.

Pressing the button. "WILBUR!" My feet spring on there own arms outstretched as I go to shield Wil from the blast.

Explosions. Loud explosions, manny explosions. Too many explosions bang against the roof, the walls, the floor. The grass, the trees, the buildings.

Looking up I see a crowd. Tommy, Tubbo,  Fundy, Quackety- everyone. Looking up at us. The hole in the mountain, the two adults in the hole, on the mountain. Mouths open, eyes wide.

"Philza..?" A voice from under me peeped. I got off Wilbur, who looked around at the destruction he made. The destruction he constantly made.

"Oh my gods."

I don't understand, there was peace. For the most part there was peace! Why- what happened. I look at him with disbelief. What happened to you? When did this start?  Was the loving musician we all knew, gone? Just up and left? Were did he go? Will he come back? Who are you? Do I know you?

But his wide smile said it all. His wide sad smile, it said it all plainly and clearly. He wasn't happy. No, on the contrary he looks like a warn out war soldier. One who was ready to give up the fight a long time ago.

"My, symphony! My, un-finished, symphony. Forever unfinished." The lights in his insane expression died out, replaced with one of fear and brokenness.

"Wil..?" He turned towards me on the call
Of his name.

"Philza?... Phil, kill me," and he brought out a sharp- a too sharp, diamond sword. "Philza, please, kill me. Philz-Kilza! Kilza kill me."

"No wait. You're my son! I can't kill my own son!" I shout, he steps towards me, shouts can be herd from down below, but nether of us payed much mind.

"Philza Minecraft, I am your least favorited. The one you payed no attention to. I am as much of your son as Fundy is mine," he lowly muttered shoving the sword into my hands.

Fundy, Wilbur's son. The one he had to push aside for the wars.

"I am your disappointment, Philza. Kill me, it's what I want. It's what they," he gestures outside where the crowd stood watching in horror, "want. End my suffering Philza. End it. END IT!" His voice shot noticeably higher, "END MY FUCKING SUFFERING, PLEASE!"

I couldn't take it, I ran up to him and engulfed him in a tight hug. "Wilbur please don't make me do this.."

His voice was quiet and muffled. It's the first time I notice he's crying. When did he start crying? "Please Phil, please kill me."

Now I was crying, the spot he put me in, I had no other choice.

Gripping on the hilt of the sword tighter, A crying broken boy in my arms.

I ripped the sword into his gut. Tears and blood. Bloody tears. Fucking bloody tears.  "Aaag, why couldn't you just win?" I cry, the murderer cries for the dying boy he murdered.

Why did it end this way? I want to go back. I want to start over. God, please let me start over!

"Techno, he has withers. He's going to spawn the withers.." Wilbur horsily warned.

"I-"

"Go, you better run."

"Wilbur, I'm sorry, I love you." With that, my dying son on the ground, covered in the blood I caused, ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᶠᴬᵁᴸᵀ, I got up, ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᶠᴬᵁᴸᵀ, and ran out. Screaming tears falling, "Guys, Techno has Withers!" Your fault!
____________________________

Now he haunts me, my biggest mistake, disappointment, son, Ghostbur.
____________________________
Times Wilbur was misspelled: 19
1740

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 527 60
Cover was made by me! DO NOT COPY, STEAL OR HEAVILY REFERENCE MY ONESHOTS ! This is just a book of MCYT oneshots! Info will be on the first page! Ple...
88.5K 2.6K 19
Just some Sleepy Bois Inc. oneshots for ya. (just angst cause you know me, that one tommy angst writer-) I do take requests, and please give me reque...
55 1 5
My violently posted SBI Oneshots.
211K 4.4K 80
Oneshots but SBI invaded and you cannot escape the lovely fluff and paining angst