𝑴𝒓𝒔.𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒇𝒐𝒚/ 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌...

By Nic0le_Ma1foy

𝙰 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝,𝚢𝚘... More

𝓞𝓝𝓔
𝓣𝓦𝓞
𝓣𝓗𝓡𝓔𝓔
𝓕𝓞𝓤𝓡
𝓕𝓘𝓥𝓔
𝓢𝓘𝓧
𝓢𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓝
𝓝𝓘𝓝𝓔
𝓣𝓔𝓝
𝓔𝓛𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓝
𝓣𝓦𝓔𝓛𝓥𝓔
𝓣𝓗𝓡𝓘𝓣𝓔𝓔𝓝
𝓕𝓞𝓤𝓡𝓣𝓔𝓔𝓝
𝓕𝓘𝓕𝓣𝓗𝓣𝓔𝓔𝓝 
𝓢𝓘𝓧𝓣𝓔𝓔𝓝
𝓢𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓝𝓣𝓔𝓔𝓝
𝓔𝓘𝓖𝓗𝓣𝓔𝓔𝓝
Thank you🤍🤍

𝓔𝓘𝓖𝓗𝓣

2.1K 41 7
By Nic0le_Ma1foy

We both arrive to class and I hear everyone chitchat about me and Draco.I didn't really care because,I was happy with him.

After class I try to find my dad so I can tell him the big news I see him in his study. So I Knock on the door and he tells me to come in.

"Hey dad so I wanted to tell you that um that i- I have a boyfriend now". " Aurora and why didn't you tell me how long have you been together with this boy".

"Since yesterday but it was late and I didn't want to disturb you because I knew you had class today". " well who is the boy you are dating".

"Uh well- please don't freak out but its uh- Draco Malfoy" I was scared to my guts because Father always wanted the best for me and he saw Draco just friend for me.

"Really Draco, Aurora bring Draco to me I want to talk to him". " oh- ok". I was shocked he didn't freak out he usually does whenever I ever tell him this type of news.

I go looking for Draco and he was in my dorm looking thru my jewelry. I had A confused look on my face.

" Draco baby, you okay". " yea totally fine why". " oh no reason um can you come with me" I say grabbing his hand.

"Where are you taking me love". "to my father" I say. He stopped walking. " what- what happened why'd you stop" I smile.

"You're taking me to your father why, you know im scared of him". " you'll be fine Dray" I say while laughing.

"If you say so" he says with a shaky voice.I arrive to my father's class and knock on the door then enter.

"Ah you made it Draco" snape said. " hello sir" he gulped. I smile trying to hold in my laugh because of How scared Draco is.

"So Draco, you are now dating my Daughter" snape said. " yes sir" Draco responded. " I will allow you two to, date if you treat her right you hear me". Snape said. " yes sir I will treat her right" Draco said.

"you may go" father says. " ok thank you dad love you". "See it wasn't that bad" I say smiling. " yea not that bad" he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333 29 14
My best friend's brother is the one for me A little Harry Potter Fanfic, check out my other stories and if you have any notes or story ideas you want...
83.8K 2K 62
„𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐁�...
9.5K 922 30
༄𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨.༄*ೃ⋅°✧ © -angeliqslytherxn, 2020. may or may not be rewriting this story.
239K 4.2K 53
~ 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 ~