Newest OC book

By Coco-Puffys

I do still have that but I know myself enough thatv More

Agneta Pavblon
Elvira Barnes
Claris West
Tobias Wellton
Myas and Kelia
Christine Carlos
Ano Globe
Danna Wayne
Darla-Grace Rogers
Lucas Kaleb
Haley Black
Jenna Maximoff
Mayula
Irelmer and Trevnig
Hertikan and Talis
Lia and Minori
Samara
Quincey Kosmoh
Clara
Hariet Bergkvist
Marissa Clarks
Helena Graver
Alis LaCouré IV
Elvis Carlson and Fayelis
Rin Caster
Zelena Zatara
Holly Bakers
Valeria "Roth"
Simona Rayd
Talia Maximoff
Caroline Monmars
Carly Jayson
Jones Scaria
Åsa Kawa
Kaminari Rai
Homare Tsuya
Riri Katen
Yuna Suju
Yuna Suju
Hana Shinso
Fuyōna Yamada
Hana Togisana
Harumi Haikiko
Akuma Motsuari
Kaiyo Todoroki
Ai Yama
Shin Tsukiya
Niko Shizone
Takara Omami
Haya Hideka
Akari Ayano
Megumi Bakugo

Harlie/Joanna/Mikey Jiven

10 0 1
By Coco-Puffys

Fandom: X-Men (X-Men Evolution)

Name: Harlie, Joanna and Mikaela (Mikey) Jiven

Age: 17

Gender: all are female

Sexuality:
Harlie - homosexual
Joanna - asexual
Mikey - heterosexual

Crush:
Harlie - small crush on Kitty
Joanna - no one
Mikey - no one

Birthdate: 3/7

Zodiac: Cancer

Look:
Harlie

Joanna

Mikaela (Mikey)

Casual clothing:
(Depends on who wakes up)
Harlie:

Joanna:

Mikey:

Mission suit:

Formal wear:
Harlie

Joanna

Mikey

Pyjamas:

Harlie

Joanna

Mikey

Power(s): Her three personalities has three different powers, but one of them can't control the other's power. Harlie can turn people into stone by staring into their eyes while they stare back (turns to stone for an hour)(but since she considerd staring as rude she refuses to use it), Joanna can control people for an hour if she has kissed them on the mouth (which she never does because she feels like it's wrong and she classes it as sexual harrassment if she did it without consent), while Mikey is able to teleport objects, but only objects. When she does, it radiats dark clouds for a few seconds before it disappears.

Backstory: Karen Jiven and her husband were expecting a daughter when they both were the age of 29. When she was born, they named her Harlie, but noticed different things happening. Sometimes, her eyes changed into a pink color, and more often than not she was laughing at those times, but her hair changed lost of the times she was mad or upset. Then, suddenly, she looked normal again. Quickly, it was diagnosed as a split personality disorder of some kind. Their parents named the two other personalities as well, thinking that it was it. Then when Karen's husband kissed Joanna once she noticed how he did everything the little girl asked him to do, and in that moment she feared for her life when she relised that they were mutants.
One day, their father took Harlie on his motorbike to go to the beach for some bonding time. He made the mistake of just staring down at Harlie for  few seconds while she looked at him before he turned to stone. He would've been fine, if they hadn't crashed. His stone body saved them, but he broke in the process, and didn't turn back.
Karen thought that it was Mikey's doing, after Harlie and Joanna refused to admit, and that was the start of the rivalry between the two.
When they were 12, their mother dropped them off at professor Xavier's instetute, with a secret letter attached. The letter said to either make sure that Mikey can't fo free, or to try and get rid of her. Of course, non of that happend, and she did prove herself more than her other personalities did.

Weakness:
Overall - The split personalities, and a shared allergy to almonds.
Harlie - controllfreak, light OCD
Joanna - naiveness, light anxiety
Mikey - anger issues, her rebellious side, bad teamplayer

Other: The personalities can't communicate with each other with their minds, the communication they have are messages the other leave behind. However, the other personalities are able to send requests to take over, but the controlling personality has to grant it. If the controlling personality wants one of the other ones to take over, they can send a request that the personality has to grant before they take over.

Personalities breakdown

Harlie - Harlie is your typical mom friend, but with manners times hundred. She's very responsible and rarely forgets things, though she has a tendancy to be quite bossy. People often mistake her that because she's the most responsible that she is really academicly smart as well, which is false. Harlie always tries her best, but she is struggeling with schoolwork despite trying her best.
Since she as a kid was their mother's favorite she was out the most, but she was only forced to learn strict manners when her powers were discoverd. That's why Harlie refuses to use her powers, and during missions she usually just brief the others on the plan, but do not join the actual mission.

Joanna - Joanna is the sweet one of the personalities. She would be best described as cotton candy, very sweet and very soft and gentle with others. She hates violence, and hasn't even used it to stand up for herself or the other personalities. She doesn't even call for help in violent situations, not wanting to stir it up even more so that people get hurt.
As children, she was allowed out at times, but sadly their mom thought she was too clumsy and didn't like Joanna's emotions during scoldings, since she unlike her other personalities, just started crying.
She too hates her powers, knowing it's wrong to kiss someone without their premission plus controlling them. That's one of the reasons why when the older they got, the less she got to come out.

Mikey - That rebel-phase some people get during their teenage years, that would be Mikey. Her short temper and rebellious attitude made her come out the least as children. They few times she did get to come out for a shirt while was when their mom was out. She knew that their mom hated her so she hated her back, and the older they got the more she stayed around.
What could be surprising about her is that she is very academicly smart, but because of her antics she refuses to go to school and refuses to learn. She is also the one out of the personalities who doesn't even hesitate to use her powers. That's why when on missions, she's the one out on the field, and does what she sees fitting. Surprisingly she's quite strategic, so usually the biggest problem is just her going lone wolf and upsetting her team mates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 3.1K 73
❤️
21.1K 1.6K 41
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
82.9K 3.6K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
195K 4.6K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc