All Right

By Lovesbitca8

A collection of drabbles and short stories Post-TRTTD/ATWT. Marriage, kids, Grandpa Lucius, babysitter Harry... More

Introduction
Wedding Day, Part One
My Brilliant Wife
Ambition
Special Occasion
Godfather
Wedding Day, Part Two

Pygmy Puffs

10.2K 379 188
By Lovesbitca8

"LUCY!"

The nine-year-old wobbled down the stairs into the entry hall and looked at her father.

"Yes?"

"Did you do this?" Draco asked. He didn't even bother gesturing toward the mess.

Lucy looked over the entry hall at the six dozen Pygmy Puffs littering the floor, tumbling around each other and squeaking wildly. She turned back to her father over the pink and purple sea of fluff, and said, "No."

Draco lifted a brow. "No?"

She shook her head, lifting a brow right back.

"How intriguing," Draco said, pacing through the Puffs. "Because I only just got home, and your mother would never allow such a disgusting display of fluff in her home." He stopped and looked at her. "So I would assume that the person who has been pestering me for a Puff to bring to Hogwarts would have conjured them."

"What an interesting conclusion," Lucy said flatly. "Well, since they're already here, I might as well keep them."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
914K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
746K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC