Spencer Reid imagines/ one sh...

By your_ivy_growss

I do not in any way, shape, or form own any of these characters πŸ˜— Ok so leave suggestions in the comments an... More

Denial (one bed trope)
Asleep at last
Lovebirds pt. 1
Lovebirds pt.2
No Matter What
Fear
Perfection
Snow day
Under cover
Hard times pt.1
Hard times pt.2
You dont like the rain?
Im good right here with you
Infinity street
Coming home
However long it takes
Coffee and kisses
Happiness
Hand in Hand
The feeling is mutal
Wasted
Valentines day
Announcement
Dream a little dream of me

Lightweights

10.2K 91 18
By your_ivy_growss

Warnings: none :)
Pls pls pls give me suggestions for more story's💕
Word count: 1401

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Your POV:

You walked into the Bau, giggling alongside your coworkers as you all joked.

" Who's up for drinks tonight?" Garcia exclaimed in all her glory.

" You can count me in babygirl!" Morgan laughed.

" Oh ya it's Friday! Well I'm down JJ, Em?" I asked.

" Me and Will have a sitter tonight so that's perfect! I'll go call him to meet me there!" JJ said excitedly.

" What about you pretty boy? You coming?" Morgan questioned.

" I-I don't know..."

" Oh come on! Pleaseeee Spencer! Pleaseee?" I pleaded and his demeanor quickly changed.

" Ok well I guess a couple drinks couldn't hurt..."He smiled sheepishly and I squealed as the rest of the team cheered making Spencer blush ever so slightly.

Both Spencer and I had had a little crush on each other for a little while. Everyone knew including the two of us, but neither of us had the guts to do something about it.

" Alright well It's only 8:30, so why don't we all go home, and get showered and what not and then meet up at Joes?" Rossi suggested.

Everyone nodded in agreement and hurried into the elevator. 

" Hey Em you wanna come get ready at my place?" You asked excitedly. She's been your best friend since you joined the Bau and you guys hang out all the time.

" Ya that's sounds fun!" She exclaimed.

We all hurried to our cars and drove off.

Time jump

Emily got ready rather quickly while I was still debating which outfit I was going to wear.

" Em I'm in desperate need of some fashion advice!" You yelled to Emily who was in the bathroom touching up her makeup.

" Just go with a comfy t shirt and jeans!" She hollered back.

" But I wanna look cute tonight." You sighed and put your hands on your hips as you stared at the two outfits that were laid on the bed.

She walked out of the bathroom stunning as ever and put a hand on my shoulder.

" Could this sudden desire to find the perfect outfit have to do with a certain genius who just so happens to be coming with us tonight?" She asks with a smirk on her face as she wiggled her eyebrows.

" I just really want him to finally make a move you know!" I say as I let out another sigh.

" I know but he's shy. You both are (y/n/n). Maybe you should make the first move you know? And also go with the one on the right."

" Ya I guess I could I'm just nervous."

" If there's anything you need to be nervous about it's if we'll be late or not!" She giggled.

I looked up at the clock and gasped.

" Crap! I'll be five minutes, ten tops!"

As you grabbed the outfit and hurried into the bathroom you kept thinking about exactly how you would do this. I mean just looking at Spencer have you butterflies. But asking him out? A totally different story. You quickly touch up your makeup and hurry out the door with Emily by your side.

Small time skip...

As you walked into the bar the smell of liquor and cigarettes filled your nose. You looked around the room for you friends and saw them in a secluded corner in the back. You smiled as you saw them and hurried over excited to see them all in a setting outside of work.

" Hey guys!" You and Emily said simultaneously.

Various "heys" were said from the team as you greeted them all with a small hug. As you were about to sit down, Emily slipped into the seat You were about to take. She winked at me and motioned over at the booth seat next to Spencer. I smiled to acknowledge my gratefulness and looked over at Spencer who was trying to hide the fact that he was staring.

" You mind if I sit?" I asked sweetly as I looked deep into his carmely brown eyes.

" O-oh ya o-of course." He stuttered.

You both blushed and looked down at your laps. I could practically hear them all raise an eyebrow and point at us.

" I've got us a few rounds!" Garcia giggled as she came over with the massive tray of shots.

Our jaws dropped as she set the stray down and snuggled up to Morgan. Everyone grabbed a shot and downed it ; cheering and Whooping afterwards. Well everyone expect Spencer.

"Arn't  you gonna have one Spence?"  You asked with a huge smile on your face.

" I don't really...uhh...Well I don't really drink." He stuttered.  Morgan leaned over and loudly whispered.

" Pretty boy here is kind of a lightweight." He chuckled.

Reid shot him a dirty glance and then looks back down at his hands in his lap. I looked up at him sympathetically and let out a small laugh.

" Well if it's any consolation... I am to." I said as I smiled sweetly slowly moving closer to him. 

He looked down at me his smile growing with every second that passed.

" So..." you started as you held out a shot. " Wanna be lightweights together?" 

We both giggled as we downed the shot.

Time skip...

You and Spencer had left the bar a few minutes ago and drunkly stumbled down the street as you walked to your apartment. It was rather convenient that it was so close, or you would've both been screwed. You both laughing hysterically at absolutely nothing as you walked down the quiet street. You were both holding hands and swinging your arms up and down like school children now, which made you two laugh even harder.

" wwwait which one hass my ummm..myyyy room.?" You slurred as you walked up the short flight of stairs and down the hallway which looked strangely massive.

" How would I now thattt." He yelled.

You laughed and held a shakey finger up to his lips.

"SHHHHHHHH it's late" you giggled as you stumbled into him.  You weren't tea sure what what time it was, but at the bar you remembered it being 12:30. Then again you were so wasted you had no clue how long ago that could've been.

" There! Right there! Here's my house." You exclaimed proudly.

As you both entered the small apartment you kicked off your shoes and Spencer did the same. You closed the door and almost fell as you did so, and fell smack into Spencers chest. You placed both hands on his shoulders as you tried to steady yourself and looked back at him, who looked very confused.

"What?" You asked just as perplexed as he was.

" Your soo short." He said making you giggle again.

" No your just tall!" You said raising your voice.

He looked hurt for second but all of the sudden he smashed his lips against yours. You kissed him back as your hands entangled themselves in his hair. You stayed kissing as you walked backwards, pulling back every few seconds for air. You stumbled into your bedroom until he slipped on a pair of shoes you had left strewn on you floor. He took you right down with you as you both crashed onto the carpeted floor.

" Ow" he said plainly.

" ya ow." You said as you laid next to him on the floor of your room.

You both turned to each other and wrapped your arms around one another. You were both almost asleep instantly after that.

Time skip...

You woke up to the sound of a loud banging on the door.  As you groaned you rolled onto your side trying to hide your eyes from the light that had shined through the blinds. But as you did so you felt a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. You turned and saw that they belonged to no other than doctor Spencer Reid.

" Oh my goodness ?" You said with a smile looking at the proximity of your faces.

You looked over at Spencer who was now beginning to wake up.  He groaned as the sun also sit his eyes. Then he looked over at you and a smile formed on his lips. Still wrapped in his arms on the floor of what appeared to be your apartment.

" What happened last night.." he asked in rough morning-ish type voice.

But before you could answer you felt Morgan and Garcia's eyes on you. You both scrambled up to your feet and watched as they laughed.

You looked over at Spencer again, but now you saw the faint red lipstick that was smeared all over his face. You couldn't help but blush as you remembered it was the exact same shade you had applied the last night.

" Well long story short...you two are a couple of lightweights."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 243 19
This is a whole bunch of one shot stories of Spencer Reid x fem reader! I'll be doing οΏΌRequestsοΏΌ but probably a lot of them will be thoughts from my...
67.2K 1K 22
β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž in which Spencer Reid keeps their secret and that midnight pleasure. β€Ž...
13.7K 474 22
Your body is a weapon and it's is killing me, making me to bleed, and making me weak. getting me addicted to you, even though you are a poison in my...
My Nerd By Rat

Fanfiction

250K 3.4K 59
Y/n Y/l/n just started her new job at the behavioral analysis unit, meeting a nerdy, yet handsome man named Spencer Reid. - Very shitting writing so...