Criss-Crossing [BakuDeku]

By _myoashin

/ONGOING-Semi-HIATUS/ | Summary | || PART I - Vermilion || A few weeks ago, Deku found an old grimoire in a f... More

Part I - VERMILION
Chapter I : The painting.
Chapter II : Great King Katsuki.
Chapter III : Sharing a bed with a king.
Chapter IV : Caramel's flavour.
Chapter V : Arguing with Kacchan.
Chapter VI : Unfair feeling.
Chapter VII : Intricate lover boy.
Chapter VIII : Fight over a broccoli boy.
Chapter IX : Playing King's Game with a king.
Chapter X : ...And they oops- ?!
Part II - EMERALD
Chapter I : And... The story continue !
Chapter II : Wonder Duo.
Chapter III : What do you mean it's not stalking ?!
Chapter IV : Adult's flavour.
Chapter V : Intricate feelings.
Chapter VII : Cloudy desire becoming true.
Chapter VIII : Acknowledgement.
Chapter IX : To your heart's content.

Chapter VI : Finally, nothing changed..?

414 33 12
By _myoashin

Chapter VI : Finally, nothing changed..?
___________________________________

All of sudden, darkness. Darkness everywhere coldly envelopping me. Taking me away from the place I was standing before.
Wind.
A strong wind rush into my ears.
My weak body is now falling.
I don't even know if it's slow or fast, am I even still conscious ? My eyes won't open. I feel so... weak.

Eventually, something warm and strong catches me.
Is that a dream ?
It has to be one I guess.
After living for weeks in a sort-of magical world, I feel like I lost a lot of myself.
I still can't regain consciousness, the only thing I can do is...
Hearing voices through my dream, feeling someone carrying me preciously to a place. Yeah. I guess it's Kacchan. Kacchan... The King.
I take a weak but deep breath, feeling on my skin some cold fabrics and weirds sounds... But I feel it, I faint.

When I open my eyes, slowly, I feel like...I recognize the ceiling. Is it another dream of me coming back to Yuei...? I bite my lips, holding some tears back.
Blinking slowly, I turn my head and meet Recovery Girl's back. She turns around and come at me right away. My throat burns.
- How do you feel ? You have done a very big trip, my boy.
I open my mouth and the only thing I can do is whispering in despair.
- Is it....real ? Am I...?
- Yes, you are back at Yuei, don't worry anymore. You are safe now.
Suddenly whining despite myself, I start to cry. Deeply relieved to know that. I am finally back. I am.

I'm home.

A whole day passed by. Recovery Girl and Aizawa-sensei explained to me everything they got to know so far. And also, everything happened while I was away. I'm thankful for that.
Obviously I'm kind of upset I wasn't able to meet my version from the other world but this is how it is I guess.
After a whole check-up of my condition and some rest, Aizawa-sensei has taken me to the dorms. Out there, I'm welcoming by a lot of hugs from my dear classmates and friends. And, suddenly, I feel really relieved to be back.
Hugging them.
Talking to them.
Eating with them.
What can I say ? I am so grateful and so I even cried a few times despites myself. But... Too early I got tired and left to go to my room.
Nothing has really changed there I guess. I walk slowly in the silent bedroom and let myself fall onto the bed. I want to call my mom. But they told that she isn't aware of what happened. Good thing in fact. I don't want her to be horrified by this story. I look around and slowly fall asleep for a few hours.

I wake up in a hurry by hearing my phone. A message...? I slowly get up, shaking and grab it. I forgot how it was to have one...
...
Kacchan...?
That's right. At the dorms he left almost right away. So alike him. I chuckle and click on the notification to read that he asks me if I am awake.
It's... half past three. Well. I give him a call and hear him picking up but not speaking at all. I swallow hardly.
- ... I'm awake Kacchan, do you need something ?
He doesn't answer.
- Kacchan...?
Again. I sit down and hear him moving.
- Come to Beta.
On that he hangs up. I look at my phone and sigh. Is it really the time for-...
No wait.
Yes. It's totally the time for that. I stand and leave by my window silently.

At Beta.
I'm in front of Kacchan, waiting. He clinches his fists and I do the same, taking a deep breath.
Right now. I feel it down my spine. I want to talk to him. I want to hug him. I was so far away and I lived some things. But he won't allow me to speak yet, right ?
What he really wants.
What we really need right now is-...

We start to fight. Like always, with all of our feelings painting our skins. We hit. Again. Again. Again.
He is testing me. Kacchan is testing me and everything I can still do. But that's not all, he is frustrated. Why ?
He is angry. Why ?
He is lost. Why ?
Kacchan hits me hard again and again. But finally I'm able to take some distance.

High in the sky, I can see it.
Him, coming at me with his explosions.
The difference between a few weeks and now is what I lived in the other world.
Don't think you can still use me as punching-ball Kacchan, because- Because I also have so many things to tell you. So many feelings to give you.

Between sky and earth, we are ready to meet each other.
No, Kacchan. I won't let you attack me first.
By using air pressure and all the speed I was holding, I can dodge his attack, and, by taking advantage of his confusion, I grab his hands. I grab them tightly with mine.
I link our hands and fingers.
- What do you expect Kacchan ??! Don't even think about using your explosions, I won't move an inch !!!
And then, I take advantage of the second of surprise he has to project my own feet above our heads, obliging my body to follow.
From the deepest place of my throat, I scream and throw Kacchan as far and hardly as I can to the ground.
- rrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Under the pressure and the choc I see his body meeting the ground fiercely and curtly in a huge sound. I take a deep breath. Not yet. Not enough.
I rush myself to him while he uses his right hand to disrupts me with his explosions. It's okay. I go through them, determinate to let him take every single one of my feelings.
- It's no use Kacchan !!
I speed up until I make it safely to the ground, one foot beside each side of his torso. I don't feel anything with the adrenaline. Only this frustration still burning inside me.
In a second, Kacchan moves his hand straight to my face but I push it away abruptly and fall to my kness on his arms. He can't move and his face has a complex expression. My left hand goes to his jaw and firmly hold it. My quirk is still on. One faux pas and I break his jaw.
I see Kacchan trying to move his arm to attack me again with some explosion. But I only sigh to stare at him without moving.
He seems to hesitate to attack me now.
Time suspended.
I finally feel them, those burning tears rolling down my cheeks, it hurts. It burns.
I suddenly hear his voice. I hear trying to articulate.
- What are you whining for shitty nerd ?? I can still fight, I will d-
- I know.
I whisper, desactivating my quirk. The pressure on his body should be easier to handle but he keeps looking at me, sceptical. I slowly sit down his torso.
- Oi.
- ...
- Oi. Deku.
I look away.
- OI. Look at me shitty nerd.
I let out a little sigh before looking at him again. Both of our expressions are complex now.
- ... What I lived in the other world was exausting, Kacchan. I'm not even sure if I am really back at Yuei. Am I really...? I feel lost. What if I wake up and I'm still not here. I'm so exausted.
I allow myself to lay down Kacchan, sniffing and holding some tears. Help me Kacchan.

Save me, Kacchan.

___________________________________
Well well well, it was a shitty big Hiatus we got there ahahaha.
I'm sorry for that. Please accept my apologies.
I changed again the cover and I'll have to correct everyyyyy single chapter. But honestly I don't have the time for yet, so if someone wants to do it, I'll be grateful ! Please send me a message about it.

Anyway. We are almost at the end of Part II. How does it feel ? Did I improved at writing in english ? I really hope so !!
Also.
Please make your path in my socials medias where I post DekuBakuDeku's art ! (@/yell0wliver on INSTAGRAM, @/shin-to-twinstars on TUMBLR and @/_shintantan on TWITTER)

I also hold a DTiYS on INSTAGRAM ! Feel free to join it ♥

Next time on Criss-crossing - Part II : Emerald, chapter VII : Cloudy desire becoming true.

/!\ NEXT CHAPTER IS ALMOST FULL NSFW READ THE NOTE ON TOP OF CHAPTER /!\

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 12.1K 68
Bakugou slowly comes to the realization that he likes Midoriya and has for a long time, but feels conflicted because of how much he's hurt Midoriya...
95.7K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
171K 6.2K 55
"Most people want to be circled by safety, not by the unexpected. The unexpected can take you out. But the unexpected can also take you over and chan...
36K 1K 14
For years, Katsuki forced himself not to smile, or laugh. All just cause of a small, simple reason. He didn't like the small dents that formed by the...