MCYT OneShots

By HalfMoonMagic

Hello! This is my DSMP OneShots book!!๐Ÿ˜Š More

Requests!!
The home that we'd made was torn to peices
Prank Gone Wrong
A Toast to Technoblade
Big Brother, Little Brother
shksks D O G
Home
First Time Meetups
Comfort
Breaking The Distance
Homesick
It Really Was Never Meant to Be
A Song for Them
Gender? Who's She?
My Pretty Little L'manburg Man

Please don't look at me with such hatred

1.6K 43 5
By HalfMoonMagic

Requested by: No One

TW: Mentions of recent Self-Harm, Self-Hatred, Drinking, Yelling, Thoughts of/Attempted Su!cide

Character(s): Wilbur Soot, Phil Watson, Tommyinnit, Technoblade

Relationship(s): The Sleepy Bois

Note: I know that he's still Ghostbur as of rn but like- Wilbur's revival worked in thiz :p Also comfort WILL come so dont worry abt that :)

WC: 1153
_______________________________________________

Wilbur winced when he saw the look Techno threw his way during dinner.

He hates you. A voice hissed.

I know He repeated mentally, wrapping his arms around his small- skinnytooskinny - frame, shrinking into himself.

He needed to get out-

"Wil? You okay, Son?" Phil asked softly, reaching across the table to touch his Son's arm.

Wilbur shot up out of his chair, jerking away violently from his Father.

"D-Dont to-uch me!" His voice cracked when he shouted and he didn't miss the way Tommy flinched, or how Phil looked crestfallen.

Making up his mind, Wilbur booked it out of the house, ignoring his brothers- theyhateyoutheywantyougone- and Father calling for him to come back.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Wilbur has been gone.... oh his drunk mind didn't know. All he knew what that he it was dark and he was shitfaced, giggling and stumbling along.

Soon, in his drunk haze, he made it to a ravine.

They wouldn't miss you if you jumped you murder

Wilbur froze his thoughts. Not because they were wrong, cuz they were right, but because he's never tried before.

Wilbur looked at the recent marks all along his wrists, some from mere days ago, tracing them with his finger.

Wilbur sighed and took along long drink from his bottle of Vodka, flopping onto his back and hoping he choked on the alchohol.

Do it. Do it, Wilbur. They WONT MISS YOU

"Shut UP!" He shouted, sitting back up. He clutched his head, the voices repeatedly telling him they won't miss you.

Wilbur started hitting his head, crying, praying for his thoughts to settle down and leave him be.

"Shut up shut up shut up SHUT UP!" Wilbur shot to his feet and swayed. He stumbled forward towards the Ravine, ready to step over the edge-

"Wil?" 

Wilbur froze, a foot away from the edge of the ground.

"Wilbur. What are you doing. Step away from the edge. Now."

"T-Tech?" Wilbur breathed.

"Yes. Now Step. Back." Techno said coldly.

Wilbur did so in fear.

Lookit that you useless fuck, you made him angry-

Techno stepped closer but stopped when his brothet stepped back.

"U-Useless? Wilbur I.... fuck I'm not mad at you, okay, just- just come here." Techno soothed, holding his arms open for his drunk brother.

Wilbur, hands still painfully gripping at his hair, looked at his brother with a terrified yet broken expression.

"N-Not m-mad... not.... gonna k-ill me...?" Wilbur whispered.

Techno cursed softly.

"Oh Wilbur no... I'm not gonna kill you. Why would i-"

Techno's sentence was cut off by a smaller body slamming into his, knocking him over. Techno quickly wrapper his arms around his brother's small- Jesus FUCK he shouldn't be this small- body, the younger shaking with sobs.

Techno started rocking himself and his brother gently as he heard horses rush up and two bodied hop off said horses.

"Oh Wilbur..." He heard Phil whisper, though Techno knew Wilbur couldn't hear him over the sound of his own sobs.

Techno softly growled at his Dad and littlest brother when they got closer, curling around Wilbur protectively.

"Heyhey Techno we're not gonna hurt him-"

"Y-ou a-all h-ha-hate m-me." Wilbur stuttered out.

"Why.. Wilbur we don't bloody hate you-"

"Yo-u're SC-SCARED of me, T-Tommy!" Wilbur shouted, though it was muffled by Techno's chest. Tommy's face fell at the admission. Yes, he was scared of Wilbur and yes, he had every right to be but....

Tommy didn't say anything, ha just rushed forward and wrapped his arms around Wilbur's waist, burying his face into the back it the older Brit's jacket.

Phil sighed softly at his sons.

"Lets get home..."

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Wilbur didn't know when he passed out but he woke up surrounded by....  warmth? There was an arm around his waist and a smaller body on top of his chest and- was someone holding his hand?

Though it hurt, Wilbur slowly open his eyes and glanced around. He saw Phil asleep in a chair next to what seemed to be the man's own bedroom. Glancing down at his chest he saw unruly blonde hair.

Oh... if Tommy's lying on me and Phil is next to me, then that means-

"Mornin' sleeping beauty.. or should i say evening." A gruff voice said in a low whisper.

Wilbur glanced to his left and saw Techno reading a book. Subconsciously, Wilbur nuzzled further into the older's chest and closed his eyes again.

"S'he 'wake now...?" Tommy spoke sleepily, humming and burrowing into Wilbur's chets when he got an affirmative sound from Techno.

Wilbur sighed softly, tensing when a hand brushed through his hair.

"Easy, Son.." Phil whispered, threading his fingers through Wilbur's knotted and slightly greasy hair, wincing when Wilbur whined softly. "Sorry love... how about you go take a shower or bath, hm? I can make you some tea and biscuits. Does that sound nice?"

Wilbur hummed softly and nodded, eyes still closed.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Wilbur trudged down the stairs, rubbing his eyes. He had stolen one of Phil's hoodies and some of Techno's sweatpants.

"Hey there gorgeous." Tommy said sarcastically, though the young boy quickly apologized when he saw the flinch Wilbur gave.

"S'fine.... where's Da- Phil. Where's Phil.."

Tommy frowned.

"In.. the kitchen..." He replied worriedly.

"Wilbur, we have to talk..."

Wilbur froze up.

Oh god they hate me they're gonna hurt me icantbreathdonthurtmei'msorry-

"Wilbur!"

Wilbur whimpered, flinching when someone's hands were on his face.

"Breath, kiddo. No one here will hurt you. You're not mad, just worried. Just breath."

So... they talked. About how Wilbur remembers what he did, who he's hurt, how he's hurting and regrets what he did.

"Please don't look at me like that ever again...." He whimpered.

"Like what?" Tommy asked softly.

"With such hatred... i-i dont except you to like-" love "-me anymore o-or forgive me or even care ab-"

Suddenly, Tommy launched himself forward and onto his older brother, wrapping his arms around the older's neck in a hug.

"Dont! D-Dont say things like that!" Tommy shouted, gripping his brothet tighter. "Of course we care about you, Wilby... You're my big brother!" Tommy cried.

"I'm... I'm so sorry Toms..." Wilbur whispered, wrapping his shaking arms around his baby brother.

Techno crouched beside Wilbur and Tomm and wrapped his arms around both his brothers, holding them as if to protect them from the world.

Philza smiled at his sons and joined the hug, smiling gently at Techno over the younger boy's heads.

Yeah....

They'd be alright....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 815 37
|| Hey, this is a complete oneshots book for Tommyinnit! This is also my first oneshots book that has been published. So thank you for stopping by an...
42.9K 245 30
!!discontinued because its shit!! stop liking this goddammit minecraft youtubers am i right (no๐Ÿ˜ˆ) yes, no minors though!! Anyways contains litera...
21.8K 114 14
Hello! This is a book of Dream Team Oneshots. If you have a request for one, please leave it on the "A/N" chapter! <3
853 47 10
โ˜๏ธŽ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ :] โ˜๏ธŽ No more updates to be expected from this book. Thank you for all the rea...